Center Weddings & Events Reviews

Center Weddings & Events 5
Center Weddings & Events 6
Center Weddings & Events 7

Trish · Married on 08/11/2018

Our experience with Wendy, the Coordinator, was wonderful! She was very sweet, helpful, and always responsive to any and all questions, or concerns. The food was amazing and the staff was courteous and professional. Thank you Wendy for all you did to make our day special and free us to really just enjoy the day and leave the details to you.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Trish & Leo, Thank you so much for your sweet review. The Center Catering Team was honored to have had the pleasure of making your wedding day perfect for you! Feel free to share any of your lovely photos, here on Wedding Wire. You and Leo make the most beautiful couple, and were so incredibly kind! Your wedding reception was gorgeous! We hope to have the privilege of working with you again! Blessings & Best Wishes, Wendy Herckt & The Center Catering Team!

Gilbert · Married on 07/07/2018

We are very pleased with the services provided by Center Catering. Wendy Herckt is phenomenal to work with. Her knowledge of the field and expertise made our planning process extremely easy. We really appreciated her willingness to be flexible with last minute changes. I highly recommend folks consider Center Catering as the food is excellent and the staff day of is great!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

The pleasure was all ours Gilbert! Center Catering, Weddings and Events enjoyed every moment of the planning process with you and your parents. The day of the event was perfect! Your family and friends were so kind! We thoroughly enjoyed the singing and dancing by your talented guests. Thank you, from myself and my entire team! We are grateful to you for trusting us with the fine details of such a special occasion!~ Wendy Herckt & the Center Catering Team!!!

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Center Catering for our daughter’s wedding. Each step of the way, Wendy was incredibly helpful and extremely accommodating. She always responded quickly to our questions, and made us feel very at ease through the whole planning process. On the wedding day, every table looked amazing, the food was great, and our guests were thrilled with everything, making our daughter’s wedding a wonderful success— thanks to this excellent catering company and the leadership of Wendy Herckt. We were incredibly grateful for a stress-free experience, and would definitely recommend Center Catering to others.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you!!!! What kind words! Center Catering was honored to be a part of such a special and beautiful day! We are so grateful that you trusted us to take care of all the small details, along with the food and beverage needs. Thanks again! We can't wait to see the pictures!!!! ~ Wendy Herckt

Jen · Married on 03/31/2018

Wendy Herckt is AMAZING! She was so on top of everything and was able to perfectly capture everything I wanted for my wedding. My special day would NOT have been as beautiful as it was without her. The food was amazing, the decorations were amazing, and she provided some spectacular recommendations for other services. I will definitely be recommending her and Center Catering to anyone who is in need of a caterer and an event coordinator. THANK YOU WENDY!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Center Weddings & Events 11
    Center Weddings & Events 12
    Center Weddings & Events 13
    Center Weddings & Events 14

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. Here, at Center Catering, we pride ourselves on providing Best in Class Service! I am so grateful that we were able to make your dreams come true! What an honor it was to work with you and your parents in planning your perfect wedding day! Congratulations and Blessings to you and Mitch! ~Wendy Herckt

Karen · event on: 02/17/2018

Wendy and her team were fantastic to work with. From our first meeting, Wendy was very sweet and accommodating. She had great suggestions and worked with us in our unique situation. On the day of, each one of their staff members was efficient and extremely helpful. The service and the food was great!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Karen! I still can't believe you were able to pull off the surprise of the century! What an amazing night. Thank you for trusting the Center Catering Team with providing full service for your event. We will never forget Todd's face when he walked into the room to be surprised by 150 of his closest friends! ~Wendy Herckt
  • Gracie

Grace · Married on 02/09/2018

I can't begin to tell you how pleased my husband and I are with using Center Catering for our wedding. Wendy (who we also ended up with using at our "Day of Coordinator") was so helpful, and extremely prompt when it came to answering the many questions I had. She made sure our reception space was picture perfect, and that everything was moving smoothly.
    I should also mention that the food is SO GOOD! After we had gone in for a tasting, we couldn't wait for the wedding just so we could have the food again. Center Catering was also so amazing when it came to making sure our menu was mostly Gluten Free, and provided alternative options for the items that weren't. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Grace! Working with couples such as you and Matthew is why I love doing what I do. The Center Catering Team thoroughly enjoyed providing the food and beverage service for your reception at the Yorba Linda Community Center. We were talking just today about how amazing you both looked! Your stunning grey dress and Matthew's red tuxedo were absolute perfection. The Yorba Room was gorgeous decked out in Red & Black. Thank you for allowing us the honor of being part of your Special Day! ~Wendy Herckt-Catering Sales Director of Center Catering

Valerie · Married on 12/23/2017

I would like to thank Wendy and the entire staff of Center Catering for helping us make this party a memorable event. Everything was a success. From the time of the planning to the actual party, even at the end of the event, everyone was there for us. Wendy was even there helping me set up the room even though I already had a lot of help from my family and friends. Honestly speaking, all the stress that built up just faded away after seeing the overwhelming support I got. This was my second time planning an event with Center Catering and they had never failed to impress not only me but also the guests. Wendy and the staff were very professional. Wendy was calm and reassuring and helped us plan things smoothly. Thank you guys for everything.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Center Weddings & Events 15

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Valerie! Thank you! We felt so honored to be part of your parent's 50th Anniversary. Working with clients like you is the reason I love my job. My team and I are still in awe of your amazing decorations. I plan on posting some photos here soon. You and your mother will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you again, for allowing us to provide your full service catering for this special day. Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Sean & Heidi · Married on 11/12/2017

Wendy Herckt was our Event Host (Day of Coordinator) for our Wedding Day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so helpful! She not only was important to help us with our layout of our big day, but also helped our DIY wedding be the best it could be with her expertise and knowledge of our venue. The day of, Wendy worked diligently to make our day so memorable. This is an incredible opportunity and I would highly recommend using Center Catering for their Event Host services. Not only was the service tremendous, but the connection was genuine, heartfelt and deeply invested in. Thank you Wendy for being such a great host. You outdid yourself! We are so thankful for you! You made our day run incredibly smooth.

Monica · Married on 10/20/2017

Using Center Catering was the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! From our very first meeting, Wendy was unbelievably helpful and responsive. From our meetings to emails and food tasting she was so kind and helpful, always giving her honest opinion. Wendy works with your budget and doesn't try to push you to spend more money like most people in the wedding industry do.

The food was fantastic and the service was wonderful. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive and our bar tenders were awesome and fun! Everyone working the event was truly amazing!

Thank you Wendy and Center Catering for making our wedding reception a dream. I will 100% recommend you to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

The pleasure was all mine Monica! You and Dan were amazing to work with from day one. I will never forget your kindness. Thank you for the amazing review of our services. We take pride in what we do here at Center Catering and are happy to hear we delivered another successful event!!!! Congratulations and thank you again. Wendy Herckt

Jaclyn · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I used Center Catering for our wedding in July! Wendy was the most amazing and accommodating from the beginning. She helped us along the way and was so pleasant to work with. The day went so smoothly and we could not have asked for anything better! :) We HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Center Catering was honored to be part of your special day! All of your hard work truly paid off!!! The Yorba Room looked absolutely amazing. Congratulations to you and Ruben! Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding was on June 17, 2017. Sad it is already over, it went by so quick (As I am sure most brides say). We used Center Catering and it was great! Mainly we worked with Wendy, she was on top of everything. When we got to the ceremony, she even got us drinks and our food, so that way we didn't have to wait in line. We had prior meetings and she was always on time and very helpful. Whenever I would call, she would either answer or return calls promptly. I highly recommend working with Center Catering/Wendy, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you and Kenny! The room was absolutely gorgeous and filled with love! And YOU were stunning! We can't wait to see your photos! Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

I know it seems fake to give 5 stars across the board, but Center Catering rally deserves it! Working with Wendy was such a joy! She was professional, timely, organized, flexible, supportive, and easy to work with. We had our wedding at the Yorba Linda Community Center (which was a great deal), but the food and service was provided by Center Catering. We got very positive reports back from all our guests that the service and food were great! We also paid for the day-of-event coordinator - so worth it! They helped coordinated with our other vendors, got the room set up, and helped us stay on time. Ultimately, you won't be able to find delicious food, professional service, and great people for a better price.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Nicole! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Center Catering! I hope you and Kelvin are enjoying wedded bliss! I would love for you to keep in touch and share photos if you have time. Thanks again, Wendy Herckt

Lena · Married on 04/08/2017

Center Catering (Wendy) did an outstanding job on my event. I used her services for a renewal wedding reception, for 115 guests.
    Wendy treats you like a valued friend and not just a customer. She listens to your needs, providing you with excellent service, and on going support.
    She goes above and beyond her duties, which made my event very special. It all was perfect. This could not have happened without Wendy.
    I differently recommend her and would use her services again. You will not be disappointed.
    Lena

Sent on 04/19/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Lena, Thank you for the pleasure and honor of providing the food & beverage for your 25th Anniversary and Renewal of vows. Our team strives to provide excellent customer service and delicious food. We appreciate your feedback and hope to work with you again. Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Center Catering provided excellent service for our wedding! Highly recommend Center Cater for any event! Thank you to Wendy Herckt and her entire team!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Center Catering was privileged to be a part of your special day! Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Nancy · Married on 03/04/2017

Go met Wendy at Center Catering and you will instantly know you are at the right place. Wendy is so pleasant and accommodating. She helped keep us within budget with her suggestions. From reviews you will already know the food is delicious!
    Everything was wonderful at our event - food, service and venue!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Nancy, you were such a joy to work with. Thank you for choosing Center Catering to provide the food and beverage for your event. We are so pleased to receive your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thoughtfully, Wendy Herckt

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Wendy and her staff were so accommodating in every way possible!
    It was the best day ever we will definitely consider this venue in the future for any other family events!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Rey! Thank for sharing your special day with myself and the Center Catering staff. It was a honor and a privilege. Blessings to you. Sincerely, Wendy Herckt

April · Married on 01/06/2017

We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you April. It was such a pleasure working with you and your team.

Danielle · Married on 12/18/2016

Wendy was excellent. She listened to our needs and provided for us exactly what we needed in order to make our day go smoothly and worry-free. She responded at a very timely manner and contacted me when she had any questions. She went out of our way to make our day easier when she did not have to. She made the reception look absolutely perfect and exactly how we had pictured if. We are so pleased to have both booked with Wendy. :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the honor and privilege of being part of your special day! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! Blessings to you and Paul.

Ginny · Married on 12/18/2016

Wendy did a fabulous job coordinating our wedding reception, her advise, tips and assistance both during the planning stage and on the big day were invaluable!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ginny! It was truly a pleasure working with you! All of your hard work really paid off! The room looked amazing. Please keep in touch and visit soon!

Lizeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Center catering did an outstanding job.. we had the opportunity to work with an amazing coordinator, Wendy Herckt. She is one of the most caring and wonderful person, she was extremely professional and her team provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We are extremely happy and satisfied with the outcome, center catering made our dream wedding come true.. everything looked beautiful, and food was delicious. We highly recommend couples to take in consideration Center catering for their special day..????

Sent on 10/15/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Liz! You and John were amazing to work with. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day! It was beautiful!

Have ideas in mind and they'll be able to help you execute it.

steve · Married on 04/09/2016

Wendy was absolutely perfect - always called back quickly if she didn't answer the phone in the first place - everything went just perfect - Alex was the event captain and he also was a true professional - we asked for the food to arrive earlier than scheduled and in less than 2 minutes it was getting delivered quickly and with plenty of servers
    Many of the quests commented to me about how professional and polite the staff was
    The facility was first class
    Everything was a well done as I could of ever hoped for and then some

Sent on 04/12/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Steve. It was an honor and privilege to work with you.

Wendy was the glue that held us all together as we planned our wedding right in the midst of full time careers, family obligations, and Christmas. Wendy provided a sense of calm and preparedness, even when unexpected changes came our way. Wendy made great suggestions regarding setup, tradition, outside service providers, and so much more. Wendy was always responsive to our emails and phone calls, which allowed us to make necessary arrangements between vendors in the moment. On our wedding day, she was present with that same sense of calm and happiness. She truly served as a blessing to both of us!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Angela. I will always remember your beautiful family. Blessings to you and Rick.

I had the pleasure of working with Wendy Herckt of Center Catering for my wedding in November of 2015 at The Yorba Linda Community Center. She was beyond helpful from the beginning. I booked my wedding with only two months to plan. I was a nervous wreck to say the least. Wendy was incredibly patient with my hundreds of emails and numerous phone calls. Although she had only been with the company for a few months she knew all the ins and outs of the menu, the community center and made wonderful suggestions on menu items, vendors, floor plans, etc. The food was amazing! Center Catering is owned by Black Gold Golf Course, so it’s prepared by the same chef as the club for a fraction of the price. Everything was price so affordably.
    On the day of my wedding, Wendy was incredibly organized and calm. She made me feel so comfortable and confident that everything I had envisioned was going to come true, and it did. Actually, their services surpassed my dreams.

Thank you, Wendy Herckt and Center Catering for giving me the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Center Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you!