Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 4
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 5
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 6

Tara · Married on 06/20/2015

We were thrilled to have Anne play for our wedding. She was professional throughout our entire experience. She was helpful and friendly and most of all she played beautifully. She even coordinated her attire to match our wedding theme. Anne went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. Her song selection library is quite extensive and she took the time to send me links and talk to me about which songs to choose to fit our preference and our theme. All of our guests were in awe of her talent and everyone commented on what a wonderful touch it was to have her at our wedding! Thank you Anne!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Tara! It was a joy playing for you on your beautiful wedding day! Please keep in touch and send along photos.

Gary · Married on 05/30/2015

Anne is an extremely talented musician and did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and reception.. She can play just about anything and offered suggestions for appropriate songs. She is very responsive to questions. Her fees are very fair. But best of all Anne is a very nice and professional lady to work with. You can't go wrong using Anne's services!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Gary! It was my pleasure to perform at your daughter's beautiful wedding. Please keep in touch and share photos!

Garrett · Married on 04/18/2015

What can I say, other than Anne was incredible. From the first time I contacted her, she was very polite, professional, and just a pleasure to do business with. It's very obvious that Anne has plenty of experience and knows what she is doing. She asked questions that made planning the music for the ceremony easy, and never left us in doubt as to what was going to happen that day. My wife and I had a catholic ceremony in a church, which Anne was very familiar with, so she knew exactly what kind of music to play and when and everything went incredibly smooth and according to plan. Contact back and forth with Anne was also very easy. She is on top of everything and responds very quickly. She also follows up with you if she doesn't hear back, which I thought was great. There is a lot going on when planning a wedding, and it can though to stay on top of everything, so Anne's friendly reminders were very helpful. Last but not least, Anne is an excellent harp player. Her music during the ceremony was great, set the ambiance, and our guests really enjoyed it. Anne, we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Garrett, for your glowing review! It was a pleasure playing for your wedding. My very best wishes to you and Stephani. Please do keep in touch.

Jose · Married on 12/13/2014

Anne Roos was amazing at our 25th anniversary. She maintained a contact communication with us and played the appropriate music for our celebration. She was very flexible with us and she was a huge part to make our anniversary a success. We are her number one fans in Fallon, NV. Everybody in attendance had nothing but good comments to say about Anne's music.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Jose! It was a joy playing for your special 25th Anniversary celebration! All my best to you and Claritza. I'm so glad you are my #1 fans in Fallon :-)

Merle · event on 11/01/2014

I hired Anne for a memorial service and she was a highlight of the event. Many positive comments were made about her beautiful performance. The Celtic Harp played by such a master was simply perfect for my friend's memorial. I couldn't be more pleased.

In addition, Anne was very pleasant to interact with; she was professional without being overbearing; and, best of all, she showed up when she said she would and was all business from there on it. Lovely, lovely music.

Merle Owen

Sent on 11/03/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review, Merle. It was a pleasure performing at Lois' memorial, and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the music. Please keep in touch.

Paul · Married on 10/18/2014

We thank from the bottom of our hearts. Your professionalism is beyond words as it is beautiful and elegant. Breathtaking, romantic and truly a timeless moment that we will forever hold dear in our hearts. Love Paul & Julie Lutali.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! It was an absolute joy playing for your beautiful wedding, and I hope you'll keep in touch.

amber · Married on 09/08/2014

I really wanted a harpist to play for our ceremony and we decided to hire Anne. I am so happy with our decision. She is a beautiful harpist. I couldn't decide between three songs, so she played each of them during the ceremony. It was so lovely. And all my guests came up later to tell me how beautiful it was. We got together about a month before the wedding and she played me whatever I wanted to hear. She helped me decide on which songs to play before, during and after the ceremony. And after the ceremony was over, she continued to play while we got our photos done so the wedding party could enjoy her music. She has a real talent, and what a memorable and beautiful way to walk down the isle.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber. It was a joy playing at your wedding!
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 09/06/2014

We were delighted to work with Anne on providing music for both our wedding ceremony and for the reception. She was very responsive to our inquiry, hosted us in her home for a preview of her music, played only from our extensive play list, charmed all of our guests and even dressed in a style to match our theme of High Tea. We are so glad we selected Anne as her music was the perfect background for our reception and lent a beautiful touch to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Richard, for your very kind review. It was a pleasure playing at your lovely wedding and reception, and I'm looking forward to staying in touch.

Jean · Married on 08/03/2014

We were so fortunate to find Anne Roos to perform her beautiful Celtic Harp music for our son's wedding at Lake Tahoe. Nothing could have been more beautiful for the Lake Tahoe setting in the woods and the serenity of the Lake.

The beautifully played Harp music took us and the other guests to a place in our minds that was romantic and soothing. Nothing could have made the ceremony more beautiful and meaningful.

Jean Sargeant, David & Ping and family

Sent on 08/11/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jean. It was a joy playing at your son's wedding! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2014

Anne did a beautiful job for my outdoor wedding. The music was fantastic and could be heard perfectly. She played all the songs I wanted and her music list is extensive with great selections. For anyone who is looking for something different for their wedding, Anne Roos is the way to go. I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen, for your kind comments! It was a pleasure playing for you. I loved the scent of lavender in the air at your wedding. Congratulations again to you and Mac!

Anne was great to work with and her music is absolutely beautiful. Truth be told - I don't really remember the music - but I don't really remember much of the wedding except that it was absolutely the best day of my life! That being said, everyone who I talked to said that the harp music was incredible! It was so unique and fit so well with the whole atmosphere.

About 3 weeks before the wedding, we asked Anne if she could play a particular song that was important to us. She didn't have it in her repertoire but was able to find the music, learn it, and play it for us during the ceremony. We were blown away by her professionalism and desire to go above and beyond!

You won't be disappointed if you have Anne play for your wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Suzanne · Married on 06/29/2014

I got such great feedback from my guests, everyone enjoyed the music! I am so glad that my husband and I got to sit down with Anne and listen to a few songs in person because the only song I remember hearing was the one I walked down the isle to. Not only was she less expensive than the DJ but there is something special about hearing live music being played.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Suzanne! It was a joy playing for you! My very best to you and Joshua.

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2014

Amazing is the one word to describe the Anne Roos! She is simply amazing and was wonderful to work with! Her musical talents are beyond what I ever imagined and we are blessed she was apart of our day! From start to finish she was amazing to work with. Thank you so much, Anne.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! It was a pleasure playing for you at your beautiful wedding! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Marichu · Married on 05/24/2014

I found Anne while searching on the internet and found through GigSalad. Read the reviews and checked her website that led me to her beautiful sample music/recordings/performances. There was another string artists in GigSalad offering me their violin music service - they don't have any website, no sample music, and instead asking me to email them personally and my info - thought they're Scammers, try to get my money, wedding crash and ruin my wedding. If you want real value for money, very reliable, very professional, with website/sample music and wonderful wonderful music - you hire someone like Anne. She will reply to you right away, you don't have to follow up because she will. She'll send you the agreement, money down and then follow up again for your music selection (l just pick over 50 songs from her list) and if it's not on her list she'll find it for you. She'll make suggestions which music is appropriate for the ceremony/reception. Think about your wedding without any music? Anne played wonderfully and beautifully and kept our wedding happy - she's a beautiful person too, will dress accordingly to your color motif. Carrying her harp, chair, umbrella (for outdoor) and play over 50 music is no joke, you'll get more from Anne. We had our a very small and intimate wedding, we also had our photographer, videographer, and Anne (and her assistant) sat with us during the reception - they're not there just to do their job but we want them to be included in our wedding/in our family. As an artist myself, l know what they do is hard work. Professional great artist like Anne especially her calm/gentle spirit - you want her to be a part of your wedding too. For me, she is the Best Harpist in Sacramento and The Sierra!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Marichu! I'm so glad you enjoyed my music and was happy with my services. I deeply appreciate you envying me to play and sit at your reception, too. And to be the Best Harpist in Sacramento and The Sierra, that is a BIG compliment. Thank you again and again!

Carole Anne · Married on 10/05/2013

The Beautiful music Anne. Roos provided for us made the ceremony even
    more special..She brougbt such a toucb of elegance to the day.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Carole Anne! It was a joy playing at your son's wedding!
  • I

Izced · Married on 09/21/2013

Anne is great! She is very quick to reply to any inquiries. When she started playing it was absolutely amazing! Her music was so beautiful..
    Anne thank you! Even when the weather was not cooperating you stuck with us and did amazing :)
    I would definitely refer her to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Izzy, for your kind comments! Congratulations again to you and Blake!

Breckken · Married on 09/07/2013

Amazing service and does her best in what she does because she truly loves playing the harp and providing a wonderful smile while creating your special moment. Thank you.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Breckken, for your very kind comments. It was a joy performing for you, and I hope you'll keep in touch.

Breckken · Married on 09/07/2013

Kind, professional, amazing artistry, on time - fabulous!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Breckken! It was a pleasure performing for you. I hope you'll keep in touch.

Meghan · Married on 09/01/2013

Anne provided the ceremony music for our wedding. She was fantastic to work with, by far the most organized and responsive vendor we worked with in Tahoe. We met her a few months before our wedding and she very patiently played some of our favorite songs and helped us come up with which songs we should use at our ceremony. On our Big Day, the music was just perfect. We really appreciated how reliable and detail-oriented she was, probably the only vendor we didn't ever have to worry about! Thanks Anne!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan, for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure playing at your wedding. My best to you and Matthew.
  • Michelle and Devon

Michelle and Devon · Married on 07/26/2013

We are so glad we chose Anne Roos to play for our ceremony. All of our guests raved at how beautifully she played. She even played a Metallica song for my husband as guests were being seated. It was awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle and Devon, for your very kind comments! It was a pleasure playing at your wedding.

Anne's music was beautiful at our wedding. She was very easy to work with and was in tune with what music suited the mood. Classy addition to our reception!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review!

Anna · Married on 07/12/2013

Anne was professional, pleasant, and wonderful to work with. She is very organized and has a very large selection of music she can perform. Her music is beautiful and was the perfect complement to our beach wedding. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna, for your kind review! It was a pleasure playing at your beautiful wedding. Please do keep in touch.

Andrew · Married on 07/11/2013

Anne provided ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding outdoors in the Water Gardens at the Hyatt. She was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Anne was able to provide us with recommendations for other vendors. She also gave us a lot of guidance when we were trying to choose the music to play during our ceremony.
    The day turned out great and we received a lot of compliments about how great Anne sounded during our ceremony.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrew! It was a pleasure playing at your beautiful wedding! I hope you'll keep in touch.

Diana · event on 06/08/2013

Anne is a most talented musician. She arrived well in time of the event and played beautifully. She dressed in Celtic attire for the Irish guest of honor. Her performance was above my expectations and I highly recommend her for any event. She played Celtic music as well as a special list of Broadway Show tunes as requested. Guests were in awe of her talent.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Diana!

Heather · Married on 06/02/2013

Anne did an absolutely beautiful job playing music during our ceremony at Edgewood in Lake Tahoe, NV! All of our guests were in love with the elegance of having a harp player during the ceremony, and greatly enjoyed listening to her amazing talent! The guests were so excited to be able to recognize the music she was playing, such as, her famous, "stairway to heaven" by Led Zepplin, and "Desperado" by The Eagles, along with many others! Just take a look at all of the songs she plays on the harp! She is amazing! I would 100% recommend others that want their ceremony to have that perfect elegant touch, to higher Anne for their ceremony! Thank you again so much Anne for performing at our wedding! It wouldn't have been as perfect and complete without you!
    Thanks,
    Me. & Mrs. A.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. A., for the glowing review! It was an absolute pleasure playing for you! I hope you'll continue to keep in touch.