8 Reviews for A Celtic Handfasting & Wedding Officiant

WOW!!! Can I just say we LOVED working with Heron!!!
Our ceremony was amazing. She worked closely with us and made certain it had every aspect you could want.
and let me let you in on how difficult that was...
I am Pagan, my groom is agnostic. My family is Southern Babtist and Protestant and his is Mormon. Now you don't get much more of an odd coupling than that.
It was important to us that we carry some "christian" traditions in our ceremony and important to me that we carried some "pagan" traditions and important to my groom that it not be overly religious...
Heron pulled it all off beautifully. Even when we came to her and asked her to include not only a unity candle and "loving cup" with the traditional rings and vows, but a few other things as well. She made what I was afraid was going to become chaos, into a touching ceremony that everyone was comfortable with. And we absolutely treasure our handfasting cord!
If you are searching for someone to give you a "non-traditional" ceremony. She is your gal. Even if you are looking for a traditional ceremony, she is your gal. Either way it will be worth it to have Heron officiate your day.
Thank you Heron... Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Leanna, 6/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased with our Celtic Handfasting Ceremony. The rev. was flexible with the day and time of our ceremony. She provided a small romantic ceremony for us which worked out perfect. It was everything we wanted. This was a wonderful memory that both my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Heron officiated our wedding on 10/10/10. From the very beginning of contacting her to the actual wedding she made us feel very special and honored our wishes and created the perfect ceremony! Our guest commented that it was the most beautiful and memorable ceremony ever. Most loved was the included family vowes that brought together our two families and made one truely blended family unit. The handfasting ceremony was special to us and Rev. Heron taught us how to make the cords and then during the ceremony how to officially "tie the knot". We would give her and her services 10 stars if we could- great value for the most wonderful ceremony! Thank you Rev. Heron for your special ceremony!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Heron did an excellent job making the ceremony meaningful and special for us and our guests. I had so many people approach me afterwards with tears of joy over how deeply our ceremony effected them and spoke to a universal meaning of marriage.

She went above and beyond preparing us for the big day and was very flexible with our needs and requests.

Great Job! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture A, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She has a lot of experience with different types of ceremonies and helped us decide what fit us best. She also had many examples of vows that helped us as we wrote our own. She was happy to come to our location for our service, even though it was three hours away!

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/28/07, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heron was amazing. We felt comfortable with her right from the very first meeting. She incorporated all of our ideas into our ceremony and it turned out beautiful. Everyone commented on the ceremony being one of the most beautiful things they'd ever been witness to.

Profile Picture Dena, 4/9/07, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Heron was very passionate and helpful with both of the Wedding events that she presided over. We had a Handfasting ceremony in May 2006 and then a 4th of July 2006 officiated wedding. She was very aware of my needs as a bride and was very intuitive of the needs at both events , it was the best weddings I have ever had !!!

Profile Picture Amber , 7/4/06, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Heron was awesome! She totally worked with us and what we wanted to make sure we had our dream wedding. She is very professional and has such a kind spirit! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/28/06, 1 Review