390 Reviews for Celia Milton Celebrant

Interfaith Ceremony (3)
Agnostic (3)
Civil Union (1)
390 Celia Milton Celebrant Reviews

My Wife and I have received many compliments on our wedding, but none with more praise than for Celia. Not only did she take the time to get to know us and work with us on what we were looking for in our wedding, but she moved our audience so thoroughly that we were still hearing about it weeks later. So emphatic is the praise we've received that we've learned that two of our wedding guests who were engaged, were interested in booking Celia for their own wedding!

If you are looking for an incredible public speaker and outright fantastic person to get to know you and perform your ceremony - I cannot imagine looking elsewhere. We can't recommend Celia enough and encourage you to consider speaking with her and seeing for yourself.

Profile Picture Ian, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia worked hard to get to know us as a couple. She was happy to include readings which were important to us. The guests loved her humor and relaxed tone. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Celia was great to work with, she was patient and professional. She help tailored our ceremony to speak who we are as individual and as a couple. The ceremony was casual, fun and joyous! Thank you, Celia!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Celia delivered an amazing ceremony! She helped us along every step of the way by personally Skyping with us, having us fill out a detailed questionnaire to personalize the stories and speech (which itself was an entertaining process), and was always available by phone or email. She has plenty of great ideas as well, for people who may not know where to start! She arrived at the venue early with plenty of time to go over the elements of the ceremony again, and the post-ceremony paperwork was filed right away. We couldn't ask for better. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Isaac, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Call Celia, you will not be disappointed. Celia performed our ceremony last week and we couldn't have been happier. She was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning phase and helped us get exactly the ceremony we wanted. All of our friends and family kept telling us how beautiful and unique the ceremony was. Thank you, Celia!

Profile Picture Jeff and Yumie, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia is the BEST!!!! You need her at your wedding. Seriously. All of my friends and family have been telling me that our ceremony is one of the best they've ever seen!!! I could not have been happier with my experience working with Celia. Not only was our ceremony extremely special, personal, original, romantic, tear-jerking, joyous, and bring just the right amount of giggle (to keep me from crying), Celia goes above and beyond. After sending out deposit, Celia sent us a wonderful gift box full of little trinkets and gifts to celebrate our engagement and prepare us for our wedding day. It included mints, chopstick and tips for the perfect wedding kiss! Following up with our ceremony, she sent me a list of places I will need to change my name and send us a thank you card to the house. Just so sweet!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Celia was the first officiant we spoke with, and we didn't need to do any searching after that! She's EXCELLENT. Our wedding ceremony itself was very important to us -- we wanted to create a really special moment for ourselves and our guests that would be remembered forever. We couldn't have pulled it off without Celia. She took so much time with us to craft our story -- and not just to get the details, but to understand the root of our relationship so she could convey it to our audience. Celia's incredible -- engaging, genuine, heartfelt, and funny! -- and helped make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be. We can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia was amazing to work with. She was such a pleasure to talk to and she took the time to really get to know us. All of our guests raved about Celia.

Profile Picture Robert, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I even start? Celia Milton put together the most perfect ceremony for our April wedding at the Indian Trail Club. She took so much time to understand who we are as a couple and created a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. Our ceremony was funny, romantic, personal and thoughtful -- it was as if she was a family friend of ours who knew our love story and couldn't wait to tell it. Her tone and delivery was so calming during the ceremony that you could hear a pin drop. So many people have told us that it was the most personal, best ceremony they have ever been to -- and that is because of Celia. She was such a pleasure to work with and made us so calm leading up to the big day (indeed, she proactively called me to put my mind at ease when they predicted a snow storm in April and told me she wouldn't allow snow -- and she delivered on that too since it was a perfect day!). We cannot thank (or recommend) Celia enough.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Our guests asked us, "How long have you known the officiant? Which of you two grew up with her?" That's because she wrote the most personalized ceremony that really talked about us and our love story in a very intimate way. But we only found her through searching on this site! Celia took time to talk with us for hours - whereas other officiants quickly asked questions than told us pricing - and really worked with us to make sure everything felt true to who we are. She's also a beautiful, comfortable speaker who will engage the crowd (go to YouTube to see her very poetic style), and she'll make you smile and laugh the whole way down the aisle. We are so happy we found her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Celia Milton through a florist. From the moment we started talking I knew she was the right person to marry us. I am Jewish and my now husband is Catholic. She was able to provide knowledge on both traditions and when needed had personal resources she would reach out to. She was patient with me while we spent hours on the phone and exchanged various emails about the ceremony. No matter how many times my mind changed she went with the flow and offered guidance as needed. The ceremony itself was beautiful, unique and such a representation of both of us. I can't tell you how many people have come up to me to tell me how amazing Celia and the entire ceremony was. I can't thank her enough!! Chose Celia you won;t regret it!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

First and foremost, My wedding was 2 days ago and I have not stopped getting glowing feedback from all of my guests in regards to my ceremony! Celia was nothing less than perfect from start to finish! My now husband and I didn't necessarily have a clear vision of our exact ceremony but we knew the vibe we wanted --sentimental and serious without being mushy and stuffy. We wanted there to be some humor without it being one big, long joke and wanted it to feel important without being dull. Celia hit ALL of those points for us! We found her through our venue - The Barn at Perona Farms in Andover,NJ-- and she was just so easy to talk to that we knew she was right for us. After just one skype phone call and a questionnaire, she as able to get a first draft together of our ceremony that was just about perfect for us. She was helpful without being pushy and was able to capture all of the sentiments we wanted. She not only takes control of the ceremony so you really don't have to worry about anything but she also makes sure you don't forget any of the important stuff (like actually picking up your marriage license and bringing it with you on the big day!) I would HIGHLY recommend Celia for any wedding or event! She honestly made our ceremony perfect for us and I could not be happier.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia officiated my wedding on 11/4/17 at the Tides Estate in NJ. The vows were personalized, light-hearted, not too mushy, and best of all, short! My hubby was super nervous and anxious so we wanted to keep it as simple and quick as possible. Celia put him at ease with her friendly and fun demeanor. Everyone kept asking if she knew us personally! Nope, she just made us fill out a 7-page questionnaire in order to get to know us and tailor the vows to our own love story. We wanted to keep it informal, funny, and brief and she delivered! I highly recommend Celia!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Celia is absolutely amazing and everything we could have hoped for as an officiant. She is super easy to work with, extremely creative, accommodating, and has such a unique personality. Our wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect for us and we owe it all to her. We also worked with Celia to incorporate both a hand-fasting and a ring warming--which we loved--Celia very quickly and efficiently taught our Best Man and Maid of Honor what they needed to do during the ceremony and kept us ALL very calm and confident. Celia truly captured us as a couple in her ceremony script, and also captured the attention of our audience. We received a ton of compliments on our ceremony and our guests couldn't stop talking about it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Celia was absolutely awesome to work with right from the start. We felt like we clicked with her during the initial phone call. The ceremony was everything we had hoped for and more all because she did a fabulous job of choosing what to include and putting it all together. It was completely "us". My Mother told me she was blown away by the ceremony and that she couldn't believe how many people came up to her to say the same thing and to ask how we knew Celia because the ceremony was so personalized they all thought we'd known her forever. I couldn't have imagined a better officiant. Celia Rocks.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Celia was kind caring, and clearly loves what she does it really shows in her work. The days after the wedding I was told by so many of our guests how beautiful and meaningful her selections were. The interactions we shared with Celia leading up to the wedding kept is at ease. Without any reservation I endorse Celia and highly recommend her. If you read this review, I am not exaggerating and encourage you to contact her.

Profile Picture Kashif, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When I first spoke to Celia over the phone it was such a fun conversation that I knew we wanted to have her as our officiant. Unfortunately she had a wedding earlier that day and couldn't guarantee she would be at our place on time, which quite frankly I appreciated the honesty. Instead we worked with Cari [one of her associates] and boy was that a great thing too!

Cari provided fun readings that 100% spoke to me and my husband [we're the type of people who like to laugh] and she nailed it on the spot! Even now I have people asking me about one poem she read because it was hilarious. And I think it helps that people LOVED her voice [they asked me if they could have recordings so they can listen to her speak]. I fully believe officiants make the wedding, after all they are marrying you, but when your guests start to tell you on a consistent basis on how awesome she is.....that truly speaks volume to me!

Besides the ceremony itself both her and Celia were fantastic to work with- so on point and ready to answer me within minutes! I loved their suggestions and willingness to add/remove anything we did or didn't want and made our lives so much easier. I HIGHLY recommend them because you will never regret their high energy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I cannot say enough great things about Celia. She created an amazing ceremony for our wedding. During the weeks leading up to the wedding we worked closely with Celia as she got to know us and our story. This was evident in the final ceremony which fully represented us as a couple. She created the perfect balance of sentiment and humor, which is exactly what we wanted. She was open to our feedback and the tone we wanted to set. Throughout the night our guests continued to compliment the ceremony and how great of a job Celia did. Even both of our parents, who have very high standards. If you’re looking for a truly personalized and heartwarming ceremony, look further than Celia. We would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/24/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony

Celia was professional and so warming to speak to with all my details. Very easy to work with and made the perfect day that much more perfect. Celia you are awesome and would work with you again and recommend you to anyone that needs your devices.

Profile Picture Vanesa, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia's the bomb! She's everything you want in an officiant - so much so that after our ceremony people asked to be introduced to her because they thought she was a family friend - that's how personal and special she made our ceremony. She was there for us with every little question we had and recommended some really great vendors also. For your wedding shopping, make Celia your first stop!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Celia was amazing! She worked with us to create the ceremony of our dreams and I will forever be grateful. She worked to understand our story and truly learn what was important for us to include in the ceremony. We received so many compliments on her delivery and style from our guests. Thank you Celia! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Gina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Celia was all that we hoped for and more! From the first time we met her she was so kind, personable, and very professional. When our wedding venue unexpectedly closed two weeks before the wedding we managed to book another venue, but with a significant stress for everyone involved. Celia remained very calm and supportive through this. She said that the wedding will be beautiful and everything would be just fine, which meant a lot at the moment and turned out to be true! She made our ceremony a one to remember with her beautiful personalized ceremony text. She was absolutely wonderful to work and interact with. We highly recommend Celia to any couple looking for a very professional officiant and a good person.

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a personal, meaningful ceremony, you should choose Celia. We received several compliments from our guests that our ceremony (on 8/5/17) was the best they've ever heard. We wanted a short ceremony (no more than 15 minutes - it was outside in August) but meaningful and I feel Celia was able to capture what we were looking for. In those 15 minutes, she shared how we met, we had a close friend read something special to us, we honored our mothers by giving them each a rose, and we said vows that were beautiful. I definitely recommend Celia!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Celia was wonderful from start to finish! She made our wedding so unique and it fit our personalities perfectly. After speaking with Celia, she was able to understand exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. She picked lovely readings and incorporated our requests (including our families, etc.) that made everything perfect. The rest of the night, our guests constantly compliment how lovely and fitting our ceremony was. If you want a personalized ceremony, Celia Milton is definitely the way to go! I couldn't have asked for more and am so thankful for all of her work.

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews