51 Reviews for Celebrity Productions

Sound/PA System (2)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
50 Celebrity Productions Reviews

We couldn't have asked for anything more for a vendor. He made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
2.8

Chad was very confident during our meetings and we were excited to have him be our DJ and have his photo booth at our wedding...unfortunately, this quickly changed. We ended up VERY DISAPPOINTED!

CONS
1. Chad stated that he was going to attend our rehearsal and help us get the timing right for everyone walking the aisle...he did not show up and did not communicate with us that he would not be here. He never addressed this with us.
2. The music for the ceremony was messed up with people walking down the aisle to the wrong song. Also, music started playing briefly in the middle of the ceremony (that's not supposed to happen!)
3. While the guests were finding their seats and I was taking photos the Father/Daughter dance song was playing...this should not have played at this time!!
4. While having dinner, when people clinked their glasses to have us kiss, Chad stated that he would find out who started the clinking and ask them to share a story about the bride and groom. We were so excited about this fun idea....he NEVER did this, not once!
5. After spending hours choosing music for the reception, barely any of the songs on our "Must Play" list were played and one song from our "Do Not Play" list was played.
6. Chad was suppose to dedicate a song to my mom. He said he would call her out onto the dance floor before he played it. He did not do this; he played the song, but never dedicated it to her.
7. It was never announced that the photo booth was our guest book...sad we barely had anyone sign it :(
8. We had an entire list of requested songs by guests...barely any of those were played. It seemed as though he just played whatever songs he already had.

PROS
1. He got the timing of songs right...example- the time during a song when I wanted other fathers/daughters to join the dance floor with me and my dad.
2. The lighting was good...I liked the uplights that were added to the room.
3. The photo booth was unique, an "open air" one with good props.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Celebrity Productions was the best choice we made for our sons Bar Mitzvah party. Chad was a great DJ and the kids and adults had a great time!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was great! Could not have asked for a better DJ. Very professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Norm, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was amazing to deal with from beginning to end. Our venue was a little challenging because of being outside and of course it rained, but he was on top of everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend him for any event!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LOVED having Celebrity Productions at our wedding! They did our Photo Booth and it turned out awesome. Chad was great to work with, very responsive and we met for drinks a month before the wedding to finalize everything and calm my nerves. I never had to follow up or confirm the week of and the whole thing went off without any problems. Will definitely be using Celebrity Productions again for other events!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was fantastic as the DJ for our wedding. We cannot think of enough positive things to say. The kids had fun dancing to "Let it Go", especially when Chad got the spotlights on them. Our family and friends all had so much fun. I would highly recommend having Celebrity Productions for your event.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, easy to work with! Very well organized and easy to use website.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I contacted celebrity productions because of the already great reviews I read from various sites. We were lucky enough to have Chad as our DJ. Chad definitely did NOT disappoint! He was incredibly flexible, responsive, and helpful every step of the way. I feel it is pretty rare in this day and age for someone to go out of their way to make sure the wedding day runs flawlessly, and Chad showed this several times throughout our time working with him, including the wedding day. He kept so many people on the dance floor, and people are still telling me how much fun they had, 2 months later! You can tell he really loves his job, and we're so lucky to have had him. Thanks again Chad!

Profile Picture Mark, 7/8/17, 1 Review
4.7

We used this service for our DJ and Photobooth. Chad was awesome! He put on a great party for our reception. He kept the dance floor full the entire time. Also, ALL of our guests of all ages loved the photo booth option. All of Chad's equipment was up to date and new!

Profile Picture michelle, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

He was absolutely amazing we used his photo booth too and everyone had a blast!!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Loved this DJ! He worked with our budget and ours schedule! And he made our day super special!

Profile Picture Tabitha , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad is an absolute blast to work with. And so considerate! We actually had a guest break a glass and cut himself on the dance floor, and Chad was able to keep the crowd together during the lengthy cleanup and got the party restarted after. He kept the night on schedule and his crew for the photo booth had our guests engaged and excited. Totally worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chad did an amazing job! He coordinate important moments and songs with our photographer. He played the requested songs, he kept people dancing, and he helped keep everything and everyone in order! Such a great night, and Chad made that possible!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chad was great!
He touched base with us to make sure we were ready for our next set of dances, and kept us in the loop when anything went wrong or needed to be changed.
I was extremely happy with him.
My only recommendation would be to try and play a little bit more that was on the playlist we had made.

Profile Picture User7361412, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to make sure our day and night was perfect. I recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE. He was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Celebrity Productions helped with the sound for the ceremony and then followed by doing the sound & helping with the MC part of the reception. Everything was Top Knotch! Any and every chance I get to refer anyone looking for a DJ to celebrity productions! They will take care of you and go beyond your expectations!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He will accommodate you in what you want, just need to make sure to let him know!

Profile Picture User7134426, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Hi,
This is Peggy (mother of the bride - Kathleen Kennedy) We never stopped dancing - so I think that speaks volumes.
Thanks for a wonderful night!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was great to work with in every step of our party!

Profile Picture User6942449, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was very personable and great! He helped during the reception to make sure things went smoothly and I felt I could go to him freely to ask or suggest things. My guests had a great time.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy that we went with Chad & Celebrity Productions! Chad is super organized, reliable, professional, and fun. Everything at our reception went off without a hitch, and the night flowed exactly the way we wanted it to. Our guests were on the floor until the very end of the evening! We would absolutely recommend Chad to anyone looking for one less thing to worry about on their wedding day - you'd be in great hands!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chad was very organized and kept everything moving without us feeling pressured to do so. I had a huge wedding party and he was able to take control and keep everyone informed on the nights events. We paid extra for a lot of lighting but it was tooooootally worth every penny! The room looked and felt amazing. The dance floor as packed all night! Even people that I don't see normally dancing were dancing! I would recommend Chad and Celebrity Productions to anyone!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chad was so great to work with! I was so highly impressed with his professionalism and quality of services. He was very easy to talk with and very organized which was important to us. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He kept the party going, the music selections were great, and I can honestly say I have never danced so much at a wedding in my life! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! His prices were very reasonable and we will definitely recommend him to our friends. If we ever need a DJ for something again in the future, we will definitely use chad's services again!

Profile Picture User4528285, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book Celebrity Productions for your wedding or event! Chad was great! We received several compliments on the reception music and every guest had a great time. Chad was very flexible and was a calming force during the planning process. His online planning tools are helpful for more than just the reception/ceremony. They help you outline your whole day.

Profile Picture catherine, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews