Celebrity Productions Reviews

54 Reviews for Celebrity Productions

Celebrity Productions 1
Celebrity Productions 2

Christa · Married on 06/30/2018

We couldn't have asked for anything more for a vendor. He made our day perfect!

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you Christa, It was a true honor to be a part of your wedding. Was nothing short of breathtaking.

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

Amazing DJ

Chad was amazing! I received so many compliments from my guests that my DJ was the best DJ at any wedding they had attended. Chad coordinated everything after dinner ended so we could just enjoy our night.

Celebrity Productions 3
    Celebrity Productions 4

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review. Your wedding was spectacular. Was our honor to celebrate with you.

Michele · Married on 11/11/2017

Celebrity Productions was the best choice we made for our sons Bar Mitzvah party. Chad was a great DJ and the kids and adults had a great time!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you Michele, Was a true honor and learning experience.

Norm · Married on 10/21/2017

Chad was great! Could not have asked for a better DJ. Very professional and helpful.

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you Norm, The Privilege was all mine. I hope you get to celebrate for years to come.

Angela · Married on 10/14/2017

Chad was amazing to deal with from beginning to end. Our venue was a little challenging because of being outside and of course it rained, but he was on top of everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review. Your wedding was nothing short of amazing.

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

LOVED having Celebrity Productions at our wedding! They did our Photo Booth and it turned out awesome. Chad was great to work with, very responsive and we met for drinks a month before the wedding to finalize everything and calm my nerves. I never had to follow up or confirm the week of and the whole thing went off without any problems. Will definitely be using Celebrity Productions again for other events!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Glad to hear the booth worked for you, please keep us in mind for future events.

JESSICA · Married on 09/03/2017

Chad was fantastic as the DJ for our wedding. We cannot think of enough positive things to say. The kids had fun dancing to "Let it Go", especially when Chad got the spotlights on them. Our family and friends all had so much fun. I would highly recommend having Celebrity Productions for your event.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Celebrity Productions's reply:

You have an amazing family. Congratulations again.

Aaron · Married on 09/02/2017

Very professional, easy to work with! Very well organized and easy to use website.

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you, Your wedding was beautiful. Please keep us in mind for future entertainment needs.

Makenzie · Married on 05/20/2017

He was absolutely amazing we used his photo booth too and everyone had a blast!!

• Thegreatkatbee

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2017

Chad is an absolute blast to work with. And so considerate! We actually had a guest break a glass and cut himself on the dance floor, and Chad was able to keep the crowd together during the lengthy cleanup and got the party restarted after. He kept the night on schedule and his crew for the photo booth had our guests engaged and excited. Totally worth every penny!!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Chad was AMAZING!!! He went above and beyond to make sure our day and night was perfect. I recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE. He was fantastic!!!

Peggy · Married on 06/25/2016

Hi,
    This is Peggy (mother of the bride - Kathleen Kennedy) We never stopped dancing - so I think that speaks volumes.
    Thanks for a wonderful night!

Chad was great to work with in every step of our party!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Chad was very personable and great! He helped during the reception to make sure things went smoothly and I felt I could go to him freely to ask or suggest things. My guests had a great time.

Linda · Married on 04/23/2016

We are so happy that we went with Chad & Celebrity Productions! Chad is super organized, reliable, professional, and fun. Everything at our reception went off without a hitch, and the night flowed exactly the way we wanted it to. Our guests were on the floor until the very end of the evening! We would absolutely recommend Chad to anyone looking for one less thing to worry about on their wedding day - you'd be in great hands!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to celebrate your wedding with you.
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/03/2015

Chad was very organized and kept everything moving without us feeling pressured to do so. I had a huge wedding party and he was able to take control and keep everyone informed on the nights events. We paid extra for a lot of lighting but it was tooooootally worth every penny! The room looked and felt amazing. The dance floor as packed all night! Even people that I don't see normally dancing were dancing! I would recommend Chad and Celebrity Productions to anyone!

Chad was so great to work with! I was so highly impressed with his professionalism and quality of services. He was very easy to talk with and very organized which was important to us. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He kept the party going, the music selections were great, and I can honestly say I have never danced so much at a wedding in my life! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! His prices were very reasonable and we will definitely recommend him to our friends. If we ever need a DJ for something again in the future, we will definitely use chad's services again!

catherine · Married on 08/22/2015

Book Celebrity Productions for your wedding or event! Chad was great! We received several compliments on the reception music and every guest had a great time. Chad was very flexible and was a calming force during the planning process. His online planning tools are helpful for more than just the reception/ceremony. They help you outline your whole day.

Abigail · Married on 08/15/2015

Chad was great! Highly recommended!

Jon · Married on 08/01/2015

Great job helping with organize and easy payment method! Did a great job at the reception keeping the energy going, everyone was dancing! Including grandparents

Sara · Married on 06/13/2015

Chad was great to work with! He helped me through the wedding planning process, the rehearsal, and help coordinate the day-of for us! Our guests loved the online music request forms, and his online tools were handy for us as well. He was quick to answer any questions I had or help where I needed it. I would certainly recommend him to any friends or family getting married.

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Chad was awesome! He really kept the ball rolling and we had so many compliments about our choice of DJ

Haley · Married on 04/18/2015

Very pleased! Chad did an excellent job with meeting with us in advance and making sure he knew what we expected! He was very professional and kept everyone entertained all night! Wonderful experience overall! I would definitely recommend him!

Chad was great! Our Officiant didn't show up until 5 minutes before the ceremony and he took charge. He called her. Not something I expected him to do. But he called her and that meant a lot to us. I would recommend Chad to anyone. He is not afraid to step up and help out, even if he isn't told to. Also, he goes above and beyond. He'll put up an extra light or two if he thinks the dance floor needs more light, without even thinking about charging you extra for it. He's a great guy and deserves all the business he can possibly have.

Thank you Chad!

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2014

We did not think hiring a professional DJ was something that was a necessity. However, choosing to use a professional service, over someone who just plays music from a computer was one of the best decisions made for the wedding. From the get go, the DJ listened and understood the needs and wants for our wedding. He provided print-outs which really helped us organize the reception and fully understand the order of the day/night. The day of the wedding, he was punctual and made sure everything was in the right order. He not only provided music, but provided all the entertainment for the whole reception. The service was exceptionally great and would be a recommendation for anyone looking for a DJ they can rely on for an awesome reception.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Celebrity Productions's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. Your reception was beautiful and your family was amazing. Wish you and your husband many years of happiness.