Celebrations! Reviews

64 | Willemstad, CW

64 Reviews for Celebrations!

Celebrations! 1
Celebrations! 2
Celebrations! 3
Celebrations! 4
Celebrations! 5
Celebrations! 6
Celebrations! 7

Rosana · Married on 10/15/2015

We contacted Celebrations for their "one day event" service.

It was all we expected and more. Marylse and her team took our wedding day in her hands and left us with nothing to worry about.

They coordinated from breakfast to farewell.

We recommend everybody to contact Celebrations for planning any of your party occasion

Sent on 12/18/2015

Etienne · Married on 07/25/2015

I was honnored by my sister in law and her mother to organize The Wedding, but I knew I could not do it alone.
    So in early march I called Marilse, but she had to dissapiont me because the whole team was not available on August 1st 2015.

So I start organize everything myself, I never did a wedding before only birthday party's & babyshowers. So it whas a new Adventure for me.

But still I was not satisfied because I wanted The Best of The Best.

In June I called Marilse again because we had moved the wedding to July 25th 2015 and YESSS she was available.
    It was like 6 or 7 weeks out, so the appointment with Marilse whas like the next day. Marilse also made time to Skype with the Bride and groom and mother of the bride. I was suprised about the communication with CELEBRATIONS and how organized they are wauw... I am still speachless and happy with the choice I made to choose Celebrations! for the Coorganization of the #Winklaarwedding #Weddingoftheyear.

We would absolutely recomend CELEBRATIONS to all!!!

Thank you again Marilse & Janike Good teamwork,

Etienne Winklaar
    Mr. & Mrs. Winklaar

#destinationwedding #trinidad #curacao #teamwinklaar #IFBBProQuincyWinklaar #Celebrations!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Asha · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I had the best time with Celebrations. They were very accommodating and made us feel like guests at our wedding. I would definitely recommend their service.

Sent on 12/21/2017

The Kloofs · Married on 03/24/2017

The Celebrations!- team really helped make our destination wedding very relaxing for us. As locals living abroad we made all the arrangements before hand and Celebrations! was responisble for the wedding day coordination. We didn't want to bother any family and friends (or ourselves) with organizational stuff on our big day. Marilse and her team took care of every last detail: from logistics to needle and thread for a warderobe malfunction to umbrellas. She even called the metrological station for weather updates. (She probably also arranged for the rain to pour a day later than planned!)

Thanks again for making it a special, but most of all a worry & stress free, day!
    The Kloofs

Sent on 04/18/2017

Terrence · Married on 08/03/2016

Everything was amazing! From day 1 till the weddingday. Taking care of everything so you can enjoy your day to the max. We are very happy with this choice. We highly recommend Celebrations to everyone!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Cynara · Married on 06/10/2016

Dear Readers,

Here is a brief impression of our experience with The Celebrations. We are very pleased with Marilse and her team. Our wedding was in one location. They were early moring present at the appointed time. They talked to anyone who had a job, checked everthing and directed and or modification where needed but all this was done with a smile. They were quietly engaged in their work. Best of all we were not bothered bij anyone because Marilse and her team took all the work on their shoulders. In a word Marilse and her team are great.

Thank you team Celebrations God bless you richly!!

Alwin & Cynara

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sandy · Married on 12/15/2015

Celebrations, the name says it all. You're not only going to be celebrating your day but you're going to be celebrating booking them aswell! You wouldn't have to worry about anything. They help with everything, from looking for vendors to helping you relax on your day. I thought in the beginning that I wouldn't need one. Now I know for sure that I was wrong. Book them and see for yourself, they're the best!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Maronne · Married on 11/28/2015

Celebrations was very useful for us when planning our wedding. Celebrations kept us focus on what we wanted. Besides that our wedding planner showed us details and pitfalls we should take into consideration. Celebrations as our wedding planner was also most useful during the wedding day so we could relaxed and a have a excellent time with family and friends while they had to take care of last time details and issues.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Celebrations have helped us with our wedding by giving us idea's and service ....and with their experience even when something didn't go as planned they new how to swiftly adjust and adapt to situation and made our day OUR special day !

Sent on 01/24/2016

Mila · Married on 05/05/2015

Marilse is an excellent wedding planner. Very organized and detailed. Our special day went perfectly thanks to her and her incredible team. We definitely recommend celebrations.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Loraine · Married on 08/19/2016

Celebrations is absolutely amazing! We live in the Netherlands and our wedding was a destination wedding in Curacao. We are originally from Curacao (he) and Surinam (she).
    Because of the distance and our home activities and responsibilities we were a bit nervous about the whole planning process. Marilse assisted us trough this all. She has great advice, knows the best vendors and locations on the island and is very flexible as it comes to her availibility. She thinks about the small but important details we never would've think of, like not using rose petals at the beach ceremony to protect the fish from swallowing them. Marilse and her team are super friendly and professional. They came up with the right solutions when needed. Ofcourse not everything went exactly the way we planned, but we don't live in a perfect world. To us it still was perfect! Marilse and her team made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding day to the max! Stress free and happy! :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Shalimar · Married on 01/16/2016

4.2
      3.5

I advice couple to book this Vendor for a wedding day it was excellent. They was professional and service minded.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Gerard · Married on 09/28/2016

3.0
      3.5

We are living abroad in europe (and then in two countries), that can make things complicating in explaining what and what not tot expect.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Norgihen · Married on 05/15/2016

We recommend Celebrations because they are professionals, work on time and it was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 11/20/2016