71 Reviews for Celebrations of Love, LLC

Full Planning (7)
Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Non-Religious (4)
71 Celebrations of Love, LLC Reviews

Christine and her staff were simply amazing. My daughter was the main one that worked with her and she was so satisfied with every step. Christine knows what she is doing and is so organized, the organization is just passed on the bride. We have been to other weddings Christine has handled, including our son, so when our daughter got engaged we had Christine on speed dial. And what makes it even better is that she and her staff are so pleasant and easy to work with. After the reception was over, mary daughter said ‘it was the best day of her life’ and we have Christine to thank for that.

Profile Picture Joan, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine from Celebrations of Love was a very important asset to our wedding planning process. From the first time I met her I felt confident she would help us make my daughter’s wedding day the best day ever! She is extremely organized and presented us with a customized budget worksheet from the beginning. A notebook kept us up to date at each meeting. I was provided with numerous catering ideas to choose from along with florists and DJ’s, hotels, transportation shuttles, wedding dress and bridesmaid boutiques to check out, invitations designers, rehearsal dinner venues, dessert caterers, ceremony music and musicians, etc. The list goes on and on. My daughter and I would have been lost without her assistance. Christine is always calm even when disaster strikes. One of the ring bearers misplaced his custom suspenders for six hours prior to the wedding and she quickly had one sewn up to match the other ring bearer before the missing suspenders were found! Unbelievable! Nothing appears to be a problem with Christine at your side. She is extremely organized, professional, kind, and takes the edge off of nerves the day of the wedding. We knew exactly where we were supposed to be the entire day. She had a timetable of when shuttles picked up guests, when photographs would be taken, what time to be at the chapel, what time toast would occur, just every detail was notated. We totally enjoyed the wedding experience due to her diligent and professional work. Well worth the money! Would hire Celebrations of Love again in an instant! Christine covered all bases from start to finish! She is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This review is from a Father of the Bride.
We had about a year to get the planning done for my Daughter’s wedding. I thought this was plenty of time, and when we were thinking of a wedding planner, I was unsure the extra expense was necessary.
Then Christine was hired and took over. Wow, what a wonderful difference she made. She obviously knew her craft and helped us get vendors, transportation, and multiple arrangements I would have never thought of.
Christine was great, with super communication skills and helped us plan everything to the smallest detail. She had precise plans and schedules that guided us all the way through the wedding day.
Boy were my initial thoughts wrong. I am so glad and fortunate that we connected with Christine to guide us, educate us, and made this event everything a proud dad would hope for.
Thank you Christine for all your efforts, advice, innovations and recommendations that culminated in a wonderful day. Thank you for your poise, caring and cheerfulness that led to an ultra-successful wedding day.

Profile Picture Larry, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning

Christine-where oh where to begin! Well, I suppose, we should say that you should begin with her and end with her! Let this lovely lady walk you through your entire journey! We were so blessed to have her with us each decision and step of the way. Christine thinks of anything and everything that you haven't--she looks at the big wedding day from your perspective and your guests', making sure that everyone is well cared for and enjoying every bit of the day!

Most of all, she makes your dreams come to life, sometimes with a great deal of extra hard behind-the-scenes work! Our day, our flow, our timeline, our theme--was a true masterpiece. We were happy to have a friend in the wedding business as we embarked upon planning something that we knew very little about! Christine is well-loved and respected by her peers in the industry-we would meet with our vendors and when we told them we were working with Christine..."Oh my goodness, I love Christine-she's so on top things!" "Christine is such a sweetheart!" "Christine works magic!"and you know that if your chosen vendors have nice things to say about her--you are in good company and will have a reliable and trustworthy team behind you!

Don't hesitate to get someone on your team who is dedicated to making your dreams come true, that you stay on point and on schedule, and make you feel so relaxed by the morning of. We, as a couple, didn't ever catch wind and to this day, still haven't heard of anything that went wrong on our special day, and that's the way it should be. Christine always stays one step ahead and that is what we love most about her! She thinks ahead and cares for you before you even know you need it! (a.k.a being shuttled through a surprise tunnel of sparklers, into a shiny black sedan stocked with pizza and Wedding cake waiting for us to be whisked away for the night!)

Thank you for making our day a reality and a happy occasion, Christine! We'll cherish our work with you and memories forever!

Photo for Celebrations of Love, LLC Review - Photo by Heirloom Photo Company, Kansas City, 2017.
Photo for Celebrations of Love, LLC Review - Photo: Heirloom Photo Co, KS. Dress: B|E, KS.
Photo for Celebrations of Love, LLC Review - Photo: Heirloom Photo Co, KS. Floral: KP Event Design, KS.
Photos
Profile Picture Michael & Lailee, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Christine was our wedding angel and superhero rolled into one! Her finesse, attention to detail, approachability, and ability to predict our needs was fantastic! Not only did she allow us and our immediate family to be carefree to enjoy our wedding weekend, but she saved the day in so many ways: she arranged communication, set up and tear down between all vendors and we did nothing but pay the bills, my veil blew off a building during our first look and got stuck in a tree and she magically found another, she erased lip stick from a flower girl’s dress, she found seating for extra guests and ones forgotten on seating chart and she somehow anticipated that 91 year old grandma wouldn’t be able to step up on to the bus and had called a town car. Christine was just amazing! She was also so very genuine and pleasant to have around! Our family unanimously decided that she needed to join the family by the end of the weekend! Our only regret was that we didn’t find Christine the day after we got engaged! Don’t wait! Hire her ASAP and your wedding planning process and execution will be SO much more fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow Wow Wow is all I can say. Christine was the absolute best. As the mother of the bride, I was truly a guest at the wedding, and I would do it all over again as the day was just perfect.

That was the highest compliment that I could give Christine and Logan. They coordinated with all of our vendors, set up all of our special touches and ensure that the bridal party and immediate family had the current timeline.

A true professional in every way, plus just such a joy to work with on one of the most special days for a family celebration.

Thank you Celebrations of Love. You truly made the day so memorable and special for all.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was phenomenal! She did an amazing job with our wedding. She made the day as care free as possible for the bride, groom, wedding party and family. She was incredibly professional and I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture John, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even begin with how wonderful Christine is! As a bride who had a specific vision of what I wanted for my wedding I didn't think there was a need for a wedding planner. However, my mom talked me in to meeting with Christine to help us with small details and the day of events. Within minutes of meeting Christine I knew we had to hire her! Her organization and attention to detail are incredible! We planned a wedding with lots of details and several different vendors and Christine handled it with ease and grace. Each time my mom and I met with her I left with my mind at ease because she had each aspect covered. Even my fiance who is the most laid back and no worry person was over impressed with Christine and all that she did. The first time he met her he said to me " I am so glad your parents hired her". Christine allowed me to relax and enjoy my entire engagement process and have the best night of my life at my wedding. All of my friends, family and bridesmaids kept telling me how I was such a relaxed bride and that is because Christine handled everything on my wedding day so I was able to have fun! The entire planning process and wedding night went PERFECT! The entire honeymoon, my husband and I could not stop talking about how every detail of the night was flawless and that was in large, thanks to Christine. Not only does Christine get the job done, she does it with a huge smile and a warm hug every time you see her. Her genuine love & passion for what she does is what puts her work above and beyond!

Profile Picture Kacey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine made our lives so much easier from the first meeting until the day of the wedding. She has a wealth of knowledge/experience and handles everything with ease. Coming from the groom's perspective, I highly recommend her services to help plan your future wedding.

Profile Picture Erik, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I first met Christine through one of her “Coffee Dates with Christine”. I have been in a few weddings through the years, but my first struggle came in knowing where to start with my own wedding. Christine and I talked for the whole hour and I really felt like she genuinely wanted my wedding to be perfect, whether I decided to work with her or not and that really stuck with me. After a few weeks of taking a deep dive into wedding planning, I decided that as organized as I might be I wanted to hire a planner. Without a pause, I sent Christine and email. Every step of the way she was responsive, friendly, organized beyond belief and always professional. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with for my wedding.
When it came to the day of our wedding, Christine (and Logan!) where at the top of their game. I decided to go the bridesmaid dress rental route because many girls were all around the country. One of the girls got sent the wrong color dress (each girl received two), so we had to use one of the alternate dresses from another bridesmaid, but it was a bit low cut. Christine didn’t panic and came up with a genius idea to make another dress work (and not show any cleavage) and make all of my girls feel beautiful the whole day.
Overall, I can’t recommend Christine enough as a wedding planner. She goes above and beyond on her responsibilities and I have received so many compliments from the wedding party and people who attended our wedding and saw her and Logan doing their thing and making the best day a reality for my husband and me.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of having Christine as my wedding planner this past January. She is literally worth her weight in GOLD! Every little detail gets taken care of--even things you didn't realize needed to be! I felt so at ease with her and was able to fully relax and enjoy my day because I had no doubts that everything we had planned was going to fall into place. Whether it was providing a safety pin or realizing my dress had gotten stuck in my shoe during our reception entrance--she literally is a pro. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her assistant :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning, Religious

There is a reason that all of the reviews for Christine include words like "flawless," "stress-free," and "amazing." I was living in North Carolina, my fiancé was living in Ohio, and our wedding was in my hometown of Kansas City. Christine was completely unfazed by the logistical challenge that this posed and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Christine is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and ready for any hiccup that can occur. Whether it was last minute adjustments to a flower crown or reattaching a tuxedo button during photos, she came prepared for anything and everything and never stopped smiling. What I found most impressive about her is her extraordinary tact and her ability to handle all types of family members and guests. She is utterly unflappable in the face of emotional family members, lost luggage, and the general insanity of a wedding day and handles things in a firm, but gracious manner. She is also very creative and is not afraid to try new things. For example, my husband and I started dating in Italy, so we wanted to do a unique catering setup with food stations that allowed for a traditional multi-course Italian meal for 180 guests in a short amount of time. Christine found the perfect caterer (who was probably more excited than we were to try this setup), and the result was stunning! Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it is no exaggeration to say that we couldn't have done it without Celebrations of Love!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Securing Christine as our planner was absolutely the best decision my daughter and I made! From our very first meeting, Christine took the guess work and stress out of the planning process and guided us through every decision that needed to be made. She is incredibly organized and professional, yet is very warm and genuinely cares about helping you create your dream wedding, down to the finest detail. Christine is very calming and intuitive and she graciously eases tensions when differences arise. As a result of her experience and stellar reputation in the industry, she helped us select the perfect vendors and coordinated their efforts throughout the year of planning and until the last lights were turned off at the reception. She works tirelessly and cheerfully so you don't have to worry about anything, which meant we could enjoy all the weekend wedding events without worry. Family and guests said the wedding was "magical" and much credit for that goes to Christine. Christine is nothing short of amazing!

Profile Picture Debra, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine was fantastic! My husband was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. When he met Christine that all changed. With my daughter living in California and myself living in Kansas, Christine was a huge help to us. She handled everything flawlessly so that I was able to enjoy the wedding and reception knowing that everything was under control. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christine makes the wedding experience the most magical thing ever! We had a long planning process and her passion and excitement for our day continued to grow with ours! She has an amazing relationship with so many vendors of all price ranges across the Kansas City area. We felt that we had an incredible amount of options with vendors to help make our dreams become a reality. Christine has experience that can assist anyone, an immense passion for weddings/love/celebrations, ideas that can help special details shine on the big day, and AMAZING ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS! She had our day organized down to the minute. All vendors were informed, prepared, and everything was flawless. She had a timeline prepared for the entire wedding party and families involved that were as detailed as they needed to be for each individual person. Christine really made the day/night so perfect and like everything we imagined. But, beyond the perfection of the times, vendors, organization, execution, and such of those details. She is so incredibly invested in each wedding that she participates in. She cares so much that we felt like we were working with a great friend that was just as excited about our love, marriage, and wedding day as we were. This feeling began from the day we met her and continued even past our wedding day. Our wedding day was truly the most perfect day/night and we owe so much of that perfection to Christine. I cannot imagine going through this process without Christine's assistance. I FULLY recommend Christine as well as Celebrations of Love to anyone wanting their wedding day to be the best day of your life and to be the most unbelievable planning experience possible!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Full Planning

Choosing to have a partial wedding planner the day of my wedding was the best decision I ever made….Choosing Christine as that wedding planner was the best choice I ever made!!! From the first time I called her to the day after my wedding, Christine was right on top of everything!!! If you’re looking for stress free wedding for your parents, your bridal party and especially the bride & Groom, then Christine is your girl!!! From the minute I met her I knew she would have everything under control and not a thing would go wrong….Even my vendors told me they loved working with such an organized and sweet wedding planner! Without Christine, I don’t know what would have happen….but I do, because I had Christine, my day was absolutely perfect!!! In the end, I not only hired the best wedding planner in KC, but I made a wonderful friend!!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Religious

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I love Christine. She made our wedding day everything I had imagined, only way better. She was prepared for ANY situation - seriously - any situation, and made me feel like everything went just as planned. I've told everyone I know how amazing she is - and how she is worth every penny we spent to have her. She makes you feel like your wedding is the best she has ever done and that you are the most important person in the world. If I had to choose the best decision we made over the 5 months we were engaged, Christine would be it. Book her now!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning, Religious

If you want your Best Day Ever to be Amazing and Flawless, then you must hire Christine Darden/Saxer!!!!! The day I got engaged I called to hire Christine immediately! I have had other good friends and family members use her and they just love her! Every time we had our meetings she was very professional and always ready to go with an updated timeline on what needed to get done next! The Day of the Wedding you couldnt ask for a better woman to get the job done right! It was so stress free, she takes care of anything and everything! She always thinks of the little things, it rained on my wedding day and the next day she gave me a bedazzled rain jar with my wedding rain in it! Only Christine would think of that! You are silly not to hire her as your wedding planner!
We love Christine! Allison & Luke

Profile Picture Allison, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Look no further! Whether you want her to plan a wedding or any party - Christine is the one you want! When I got engaged my mom wanted to get a wedding planner for help the day of considering she isn't from the Kansas City area. She wanted to relax and actually be able to enjoy the day. From the moment we met Christine we knew we wanted her to help us! She is so calm, sweet, and ORGANZIED! We got the partial plan and did so because of budget. Christine has very reasonable prices, but my budget for the wedding wasn't very large so I wanted to make sure to spread it out where it was absolutely necessary. I promise to you, no matter your budget, Christine will be worth every penny! She went way above and beyond our expectations. During the planning Christine was there every step of the way, she kept everyone calm and very organized. She will also be very attentive to what the bride wants, while still being pleasant and professional. When the wedding day came, everything went perfect - or at least that's all I know- which is how it should be for the bride. During the reception I had a little cousin that didn't catch the bouquet and she was so upset. I tried to console her, but nothing would work. Then out of nowhere, here comes Christine with the most beautiful little bouquet of flowers for the little girl. The way her face lit up was priceless!! My best advice - get Christine! Not only will she make sure your day or party goes absolutely perfect, she will also find ways to make the event even more memorable. She's the best in the Kansas City area.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning

As the mother of the bride, I was stressing until I met Christine. She has a very calming effect and her organizational skills are out of this world! I had been through my son's wedding where I was sweating trying to get everyone ready before the ceremony. I promised I would not make that mistake again for my daughter's wedding. When we met Christine the first time, she was so sweet and took every detail we mentioned to heart. She truly cares about her clients and wants the best for them. From the planning period to the clean-up the day after the wedding, Christine was there making life easier for everyone. Not only will she make sure the event goes flawlessly, she did so many special touches that I will forever be thankful for. From making an extra boutonniere on the spot to taking special care of my daughter - Christine went way above and beyond and I couldn't be more thankful for her!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Partial Planning

Christine is absolutely amazing!! She made every wedding planning meeting special, time efficient, and was knowledgable about anything and everything. Christine was kind, professional, and put my entire family at ease on the wedding day/rehearsal. I do not know what we would've done without her!! She truly made the day and planning extra special. I can't wait to use her expertise for future celebrations!

Profile Picture Aly, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Christine to be my daughter's wedding coordinator was the best decision we made. Her attention to detail, work ethic and creative talent gave me the confidence to trust her with any wedding task. She is extremely professional and easy to work with. We were able to completely enjoy the rehearsal and wedding day! I feel she went above and beyond and provided us with outstanding service! I will be requesting her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Lori Ann, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

One Word-Amazing!

Christine was so professional & amazing to work with. She helped me plan my wedding 6 ish months out when I had hardly anything done! She kept me organized, reminded me of things I needed to, and coordinated ALL OF MY VENDORS--that is priceless! not having to worry if the caterer showed up, or if the DJ has your recessional is such a relief! She worked great with my photographer, my venue, and the wedding party. I can't begin to say enough good things about her. She even takes inventory of all of your wedding items, sets them up at the venue, and then returns them to your house! I didn't have to worry about anything. It made our day that much more special :) If you're the couple that thinks you can skip the wedding planner -DON'T! Get Christine, she's worth every single penny (and then some). Seriously, we loved her! One of the best there is!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Wow! If I did my wedding all over, I would rehire Christine in a heartbeat! From the moment we met Christine, she put me at ease. She is so sweet and very detailed oriented. We starting planning the timeline of the day months in advance and the best thing about it all was everything flowed so well the day of. Christine is very organized and had all the vendors in order for the day; once we got them booked I handed everything over to her. She was great about following up on outstanding questions and any needs we had. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I had no idea, and that's the way it should be if you're the bride!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/16/16, 3 Reviews