Celebrations Ltd. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ashley R. Married on 03/04/2021

Fairy tale wedding

We had an absolute fairy tale wedding on the beaches of Grand Cayman planned by Cassie South at Celebrations. From start to finish, she executed our vision so that we could enjoy our guests and relax. Thank you!!
    Kate J. Married on 11/13/2020

Corona wedding

We were originally supposed to get married in May but that was postponed to November and then, unfortunately, our November wedding was cancelled due to COVID and travel restrictions but the team at Celebrations was great to work with. Postponing was a breeze! We worked directly with Cecilia and she made planning the wedding decor and rentals very simple, especially since we are in the states. She was incredibly helpful and very prompt with a response whenever you emailed a question. She was also extremely helpful with organizing all of our wants and needs and making it cohesive with all of the decor, lighting, etc.

When we had to postpone the wedding originally the team was very supportive and we had no issues with moving the date. Then when we ended up having the wedding cancelled Cecilia was still very supportive and kept us in the loop with getting our refund back. This was very much appreciated!

I would highly recommend Celebrations and specifically Cecilia! Thank you!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A perfect stress-free wedding!

Stress-free wedding! From start to finish our wedding was pretty much stress-free! Celebrations did an absolute amazing job! They saw our vision and executed it perfectly. They were very responsive and adapted perfectly to the weather conditions on the day of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and everything was more beautiful then I had imagined! I would recommend them to anyone! Also, Mise en Place as a cater is absolutely amazing as well! We really enjoyed working with Cassie, Mary Ann, Nicolette and Carisse!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashani
    Ashani F. Married on 06/12/2020

Wedding Angels!

Working with Celebrations was an absolute dream. They were respectful of my budget and suggested items I wouldn't even have thought of that fit perfectly into my vision. They weren't pushy and never tried to change the dream I had for my wedding. They were always available whenever I had a question - and were communicative on the day as we watched the weather. Everything was beautiful and even better than I pictured in my head - our guests loved everything and we had a dream wedding!

I would recommend them to anyone! Special thanks to Cecilia!!
    Devlin K. Married on 02/17/2020

The Best Wedding Vendor You'll Ever Have

Celebrations is a bride's dream come true. Planning, design, decor and florals all in one - what more could you ask for!

Even though I've been in the consumer events industry for nearly 10 years, I knew I wanted professional help for our big day. I contacted Cassie at Celebrations shortly after booking our date and venue and she helped us with everything from style suggestions to her opinion on vendors. She kept us on planning track without being overwhelming. She talked us through decisions and details we didn't even know existed. She made sure every detail was perfect so the week before the wedding, we could sit back, relax and be in the moment with our 100 out-of-town guests!

As a bride, the less vendors you have to deal with, the better. And that was the greatest thing about working with Celebrations - I had one point of contact for planning, decor and florals. The team at Celebrations knows that reputation is everything in this industry, and they will not hesitate to go WAY above and beyond to give you the best day ever.

For example, at our final planning meeting, we sprung it on the team that we wanted to live stream our wedding for my fiance's grandmother who couldn't travel. They didn't hesitate and on the day of, one of the 4 (yes, 4!!) on-site planners set up my phone and the live stream, even moving it around throughout the ceremony to give Nana June the best view. That is just one example of how this team goes beyond all expectations to make sure you have the perfect day.

In terms of decor selection, you won't find anything better than Celebrations. Their massive warehouse has everything you could ever want. Despite getting married on this beautiful little island, we didn't have to compromise on design at all. I shared a couple Pinterest boards with Cassie who turned our vision into a jaw-dropping spectacular reality.

A huge thank you to our on site planners, Mary Ann, Brianna, Nicky, and Carisse who made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when and made us all look flawless doing it! From checking in with me in the morning while getting ready to fluffing my train just before my dad and I walked down the aisle, these ladies were there throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed.

I cannot recommend Celebrations enough. They create wedding magic and will be the best decision you make (after saying yes to that proposal!). Thank you again for giving us the perfect wedding day!
    Etienne L. Married on 02/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing decor and service from the Celebration's team

We just had our wedding in Grand Cayman and the décor and service provided by Cecilia from Celebration were top notch. We made a lot of changes throughout the process and Cecilia was always very quick to respond and worked with our budget. The décor put by her team was spectacular. I highly recommend using their services. Thank you for an incredible day!
    Sonya B. Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing experience with Valentina

We got married in November 2019 at Ocean Paradise Villas, and we could't have done it without the help of Celebrations and in particular Valentina! She helped us create a beautiful venue along with helping us to contact vendors and suggesting which ones she would recommend based on Celebrations approved vendor list. She also went out of her way to take a look at our venue personally so that she had an idea of the space and how our vision of what we wanted the space to look like could come together flawlessly. The Celebrations team was very professional and were on time with the set up and break down of everything we needed to make our venue look beautiful.

We Also had Valentina and 3 other planners with us on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. They dealt with the guests and vendors and made sure we were on schedule with our timeline so that we could just focus on getting ready and enjoying the day with our friends and family.

If your are planning a wedding on island I would highly recommend going with Celebrations.
    Kerry R. Married on 08/12/2019

Absolutey perfect!!

It doesn't get any better. Valentina Santanassi was an absolute joy to work with. She offers great suggestions, listens to what you want, and then makes it happen. There was not a single moment when I was worried because I knew I was i excellent hands (even when we had to find a new minister at the last minute). The decorations and flowers were beautiful and I could sit back, relax and ENJOY my wedding day. Everything from from the first planning steps to handling guests at the ceremony was executed professionally, flawlessly and always with a smile. I cannot recommend highly enough!
    Kailey H. Married on 05/03/2019

Best Day of My Life

I will forever appreciate the day Cassie South created for us. It truly was the best day of my life and the best part was I had zero stress leading up to and during the wedding. I sat back and enjoyed the whole night while our family and friends celebrated with us. I had multiple people during the wedding comment how amazing she was too. She is truly an expert in every single detail of a wedding. I feel like 5 stars isn’t enough:) Thank you again.
    Jenna S. Married on 04/05/2019

Absolute Dream Wedding

Cassie South and the entire Celebrations team were absolutely wonderful to work with! Cassie was so organized, detailed, and prepared that once it came time for the wedding weekend, all the stress was gone and me, my groom and our families were able to just truly enjoy ourselves and take in all the special moments. I can't recommend Cassie enough, she brought our dream wedding to life!
    Hayley K. Married on 01/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience with Celebrations was spectacular.

We had the pleasure of working with Celebrations for our January wedding in the Caymans. Our wedding day was incredible and we could not have done it without our planner, Cassie South. I highly recommend working with Cassie and Celebrations. She is so friendly and easy to work with. Communication is critical when planning a wedding from a distance. Cassie was very accessible via phone and email throughout the whole planning process. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted for our decor without much direction from me. We were so grateful to have found her.
    For our wedding day, Cassie made sure everything was beautiful, directing all the vendors, and taking care of any issues that arose. Celebrations provided our flowers and decor, which were gorgeous. All of our vendors recommended did not disappoint either. Everything was perfect! We had an awesome stress-free wedding day thanks to Cassie and Celebrations.
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent wedding planning service

Celebrations (in particular my planner, Cassie) was absolutely amazing and did everything within their power to make sure that our special day went off without a hitch. We are so grateful for them and their excellent service. We could tell they really cared about their work and were committed to giving us their very best.
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid Married on 11/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best and most amazing team for planning your Caribbean wedding

Being miles apart, with a thousand things to plan and learn about foreign rules, laws, and simply "wedding things", it's not easy, but they made my wedding easy, amazing and they executed EVERYTHING exactly like we dreamed of!! My hubby and I were SO HAPPY from the planning (super friendly, kind, and resourceful), to the day of the wedding: it was so easy, I didn't have to worry about anything. This definitely was the best day ever thanks to the amazing team! (Dora was helping me directly, but I know this is a team effort, weddings are HARD.) If I ever plan anything abroad, they are the only team I trust with my money and my vision! Getting married in the Cayman Islands? This is the team you want.
    Andy Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What else can I say but, simply spectacular! Celebrations and especially Mary Ann deeply cared about our wedding. Everyone put in more than 110% to ensure our dreams became a reality. She is simply the best and makes sure everything is perfect as if it was her wedding! Planned for about 18months and they surely delivered a magazine worthy wedding. The entire team went above and beyond with every little detail. If you want an impressive, upscale, and elegant wedding then Celebrations is the way to go!
    Sincerely Christine and Andy
  • Sasha
    Sasha Married on 07/13/2018

MUST for a Cayman Destination Wedding

Hiring Mary Ann, Cassie, and the rest of the Celebrations team was the best investment I made for my destination wedding. Planning a wedding out of the country is stressful enough and having celebrations help me every step of the way was a dream come true!
    They literally think of everything and professionally plan out every detail that most people wouldn’t even think about ahead of time.
    I always thought I would never need a wedding planner and now, looking back, I can’t imagine having done this without them!
    Not only is their staff amazing, but their warehouse and inventory has everything you could imagine!
    Mary Ann, the head planner, was there the day of my wedding and personally made sure that everything was seamless.
    If you are on the fence, I would highly, highly recommend hiring their team. They are WITHOUT A DOUBT one of the best decisions I’ve made. Trust me, they will make your life 100% easier and wedding BEAUTIFUL!
    Tien Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cassie was wonderful from start to finish. She became our dear friend and was so sweet and responsive. That was a huge help for us since we were not local. She explained everything to us via email very quickly and in detail. The team was great!
    Tracy Married on 04/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dora was outstanding!!! Very prompt, professional and has a great attention to detail. My daughters wedding was like a beautiful fairy tale and all the credit is due to Dora. I would reccomend to anyone that wants to have a beautiful wedding and not have to lift a finger, to use her. Thank you, Dora and working with you was a pleasure
    All my best,
    Tracy Fero
    Lindsay Married on 01/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cassie and her team were the best! The quality of work that they put together was top notch and exactly what we had put together through my vision and working with Cassie throughout the year. The wedding day was not stressful due to the fact that Cassie and her team were there to ensure that everything was being set up the way that we had planned, all vendors were on site and set up correctly, and we stuck to the very detailed timeline. Hiring celebrations as our wedding planner was the best decision ever!
    Jennifer Married on 12/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cassie and her team were great. We even had travel delays & some weather to work around. They pulled off everything we hoped for and more! Our day was picture perfect. Thank you!!!
    Cassie Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dora and her team made our wedding absolutely PERFECT. As we look back on pictures and videos of the big day, words cannot express our appreciation for all of the planning and behind-the-scenes work that she did to make our wedding exceed all expectations.

I will never forget walking into the Grand Old House before the ceremony and feeling overwhelmingly happy/delighted with how gorgeous the setting, ambiance, flowers, decor (the list could go on!) were. Our guests still cannot stop raving about our wedding and how it was the most beautiful & fun wedding they have ever been to, and we could not agree more!! Dora helped us in so many aspects aside from the wedding itself - from recommending our accommodations at the Westin to the wedding venue at GOH to Chad Munro as our photographer.... all of her recommendations were SPOT ON. Our entire wedding weekend simply would not have been the same without Dora, her hard work and her team.

Planning a destination wedding seemed intimidating at first, but Dora made all the emails and pictures exchanged come to life. She put up with our many many questions, allowed us to change our minds over-and-over again, assisted our in-laws with planning the rehearsal dinner, recommended that we use a lapel mic (the ocean was loud!), kept me calm when my dress strap broke, and ran the night SO smoothly with our random requests for games, wishing lanterns, etc.

And most importantly, Dora helped to make our special day so memorable!!! We truly cannot imagine what it would have been trying to plan this destination wedding without her. Thank you again Celebrations! xoxox

With love,
    The Gattos
    Shara Married on 09/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We Absolutely loved our experience with Cassie South and her team at Celebrations in The Cayman Islands! She went above and beyond to make our Day Spectacular!
    Shara Anderson Kline
    Andreea Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for the best day of my life !
    Nathalie Married on 06/10/2017
    Dora and her team gave me my dream wedding <3
    I described my vision and they made it a reality!
    My Husband and I have memories to last us a lifetime and its all due to celebrations!!!
    Amanda Married on 08/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with celebrations was wonderful! I loved that they were a one stop shop for everything that we needed for our big day. Having to plan a wedding from a distance was a challenge, but Celebrations made everything run very smoothly. We were fortunate enough to work with Cassie S. and she was wonderful. She was very responsive, professional, and a joy to work with. Cassie was available for phone calls as needed and was available to meet with my mom and I when we visited the island beforehand (even walked through the Celebrations warehouse with us). Cassie truly went above and beyond to make our big day extra special. I would absolutely recommend Cassie and the rest of the Celebrations team to anyone planning a wedding in Cayman!
    Beverly Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so lucky to find Dora Fehrer with Celebrations Ltd. to help us with our daughter's wedding on Grand Cayman. Dora is the sweetest person and amazing to work with. Celebrations Ltd. offers wedding planning services, a warehouse of decor and a floral shop that made the most amazing floral arrangements for the wedding ceremony and reception. Dora and her amazing team made sure that everything went perfectly so we were able to totally relax and enjoy every moment. Thank you so much for making our daughter's wedding dreams come true :)
illustration stars