64 KINGBIRD DRIVE, Grand Cayman, CJ CJ 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Celebrations Ltd.

Celebrations has been in the business of events, weddings, celebrations, flowers, laughter and joy for so many years now, that it’s second nature to us. It’s not a bad industry to be in – bringing happiness to clients from around the world; making their dreams come true; and creating memories that last a lifetime.

It’s hard to believe that we began as a one-person operation, based in the Cayman home of JoAnne V. Brown – an operation that has grown into an exceptional events company with multilingual, talented planners, floral artists and designers from every corner of the globe – yet we still offer that one-on-one personalized touch that has existed from the beginning.

Celebrations and JoAnne V. Brown, CEO, have been featured in myriad television programs shown in many countries, along with premier publications, news articles and indeed any media focused on corporate and social event planning, particularly weddings.

The Celebrations team simply eats, sleeps and breathes events. We’ll do whatever it takes, fly wherever we need to, and create miracles from scratch to exceed your expectations each and every time. We make the impossible possible and the impersonal personal, and picture perfect.

So let Celebrations take you on a magic carpet ride to your event destination. Just think of us as your genie in the bottle, with no limit to the wishes granted.

Follow Celebrations Ltd. on

logo
logo

• Videos 1

55 Reviews for Celebrations Ltd.

Celebrations Ltd. 1
Celebrations Ltd. 6
Celebrations Ltd. 7

Ashley Rosenthal · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fairy tale wedding

We had an absolute fairy tale wedding on the beaches of Grand Cayman planned by Cassie South at Celebrations. From start to finish, she executed our vision so that we could enjoy our guests and relax. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kerry Reed · Married on 08/12/2019

Absolutey perfect!!

It doesn't get any better. Valentina Santanassi was an absolute joy to work with. She offers great suggestions, listens to what you want, and then makes it happen. There was not a single moment when I was worried because I knew I was i excellent hands (even when we had to find a new minister at the last minute). The decorations and flowers were beautiful and I could sit back, relax and ENJOY my wedding day. Everything from from the first planning steps to handling guests at the ceremony was executed professionally, flawlessly and always with a smile. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kailey Hamilton · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Day of My Life

I will forever appreciate the day Cassie South created for us. It truly was the best day of my life and the best part was I had zero stress leading up to and during the wedding. I sat back and enjoyed the whole night while our family and friends celebrated with us. I had multiple people during the wedding comment how amazing she was too. She is truly an expert in every single detail of a wedding. I feel like 5 stars isn’t enough:) Thank you again.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Celebrations Ltd. 8

Celebrations Ltd. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• 64 KINGBIRD DRIVE Grand Cayman, CJ, CJ 0000Z See on map
    1-3456232044 (Phone number)
    +13456232159 (Other Phone Number)
    +13456232159 (Fax Number)