Celebrations Reviews

Celebrations 6
Celebrations 7

Bruce Sandler · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Experience

Hire Celebrations! Just hire them. Don't let anyone convince you that you don't need a wedding planner. You do! Our wedding was relatively small, but everything is in the details, and there are a lot of details to attend to if you want your day to be perfect. Before you read the rest of this review, know that I am a perfectionist, and it is rare when I only have glowing comments about someone or their services. Lorin was amazing--always calm and patient, but tactfully honest when necessary. She responds to texts and emails promptly! You always feel that she is available for a consult, no matter how small the matter. I felt she cared as much about the vision and details of our wedding as I did. She recommended fantastic vendors and accompanied us to all of our appointments, making suggestions when we needed some direction, otherwise letting us lead the way while she supported us. I spoke to a number of wedding planners before we hired Celebrations. We absolutely made the right decision. I would recommend Celebrations to anyone without reservation.

Sent on 05/22/2019

David Epstein · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent service

Lorin was always available and incredibly helpful. Our wedding went perfectly largely because of her.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have done it without Lorin!

Lorin (and her team) were invaluable to our wedding planning process. She did an amazing job managing all parties involved (parents, vendors, etc.) and our entire wedding weekend was more perfect than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Celebrations's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! I loved being a part of your special day! I wish you and Max the very best in your future together!
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 11/10/2018

A Dream Comes True

There are so many details that go into planning a wedding! Lorin Kotz of Celebrations knows the business. Her attention to detail, recommendations, down to the scheduling of the day were spot on. She attended to us from day one through the actual day. Our vision was fulfilled!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Loren and Sharon are the best

We hired Sharon and Loren about 5 months into planning our wedding. My mom and I decided that we needed some help tying all the design elements together and that we didn’t want to have to worry about anything for the day of. Celebrations was the only event planning company that met with. We knew off the bat that they were a good fit for us. This turned out to be the absolute best money we spent the entire wedding. Not only were Sharon and Loren amazing to work with but every detail was taken care of for us the day of and even the day before. They lead our rehearsal and even helped us get all the decorations for the rehearsal down to venue. They brought all the wedding items down to the hotel so we didn’t have to remember them. I didn’t have to worry about a thing all day. They even held my lipstick for me and helped me reapply as needed! I could just sit back, relax, and enjoy the day. I knew that everything was being taken care of. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be, kept crazy family at bay, helped wrangle our very large wedding party, and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. I know I already said it, but they truly were the best spent money for our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without them! I would use Celebrations time and time again. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Celebrations 13
    Celebrations 14
    Celebrations 15

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Sharon and Lorin were amazing!!! They are incredibly knowledgeable, kind, organized, professional and attentive. They were absolutely on the ball during the entire wedding planning process and kept things on track the whole day of so the bride and groom don’t have to worry about a thing. I think the best thing about them is that they aren’t pushy for what they would want but will also let you know (kindly) when they think you’re making a mistake. You can really rely on them to help you create a perfect wedding that both you and your guests will love. I’d recommend them to anyone planning any event. Cannot speak more highly of these two!!!-Amy and Robbie G

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

Lorin was a life saver - every step of the way Lorin was there with a helpful suggestion and a great vendor. I could not have gotten through wedding planning without her - hiring Lorin made wedding planning enjoyable instead of overwhelming! Thank you again to Lorin and the entire team at celebrations for making my wedding such a success !

Sent on 06/19/2018

Marcie · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have done this event without Lorin and Sharon. I am so grateful for all of their hard work! They made the event absolutely stress free. It was literally the night of my dreams!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Anita · Married on 06/02/2018

I am told events can be very stressful and difficult for people. I am told that by the time you get to the event you are beside yourself. I will tell you, that working with Celebrations,LLC not only changes those comments but makes you very sad when the event is over because you no longer have Lorin and Sharon in your life! I have done many affairs with Celebrations which should reflect on their track record. Simply addressing the wedding industry for this review, we all know weddings can be costly and over whelming. There are choices galore and thinking about all the pieces when you are still trying to have a life of your own and family's, I have no idea why one would not use a wedding planner. Lorin is a master at making everything go smoothly. She is calming, warm, laughs, is totally involved (even when you know she has 5 other events) and simply does the job you have paid her to do. For me, being able to enjoy the wedding,enjoy my family, enjoy both the bride and groom, friends and the journey of the wedding process, was what I cared most about. Celebrations, LLC provided me with the opportunity to do just that...worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jodi · Married on 05/05/2018

Wow, there are so many superlatives that can describe Celebrations,LLC. This is our Third time hosting a Wedding in 4 years and has been the most enjoyable and relaxing by far. The team head by Sharon Boerner and Lorin Kotz far exceeded our expectations. They handled every detail of planning and executing our wedding weekend with the utmost of ease and professionalism. The most important element in planning an event where you have invested a lot is to hire talented creative people with experience that you can trust and to let them do their job. Their organization and attention to detail was so impressive. We were in good hands. The creative design team listened to our ideas and the every element came together beautifully and efficiently. It was a dream wedding and a dream experience. These woman are at the top of there class and after using other event planners in the past, I can attest that they are the best.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Celebrations, LLC. was an easy pick when we decided to use a wedding planner. My mom had worked with Sharon and Lorin in the past and has had only great experiences so we were thrilled when they were available on our wedding date. Needless to say, they did not disappoint and were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the very beginning, every detail was perfectly planned and executed with no stone left unturned. They were a wealth of knowledge when selecting our other vendors and created an amazing team that made our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Casey · Married on 04/28/2018

Lorin did the most AMAZING job planning my wedding. She went above and beyond my wildest dreams, and knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't know myself! Her vision was perfect, and everything was so beautiful and perfect for me and my husband. She made the planning process so easy for me, and I seriously don't know what I would have done without her. The day of the wedding, Lorin and Sharon provided everything I needed, and when there was a snafu with the weather, they quickly problem-solved and made everything OK. I couldn't say enough great things about them-they really are the best!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jake · Married on 04/28/2018

Lorin and Sharon were amazing to work with and helped everything run perfectly! Despite unexpected rain just before the ceremony was about to start, they stayed cool and rearranged everything so that we could do the cocktail hour first and move the ceremony inside. We couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

Sharon is amazing! She helped guide us throughout the process with ease and comfort. She helped make our dream wedding reception a reality!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Carol · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon and Lauren were wonderful to work with, although we worked mostly with Sharon. Sharon was extremely helpful and always promptly responsive throughout the process! She was clearly able to understand Aimee's vision and make suitable recommendations to help Aimee (the bride) find resources when needed. The two were so helpful the night of the wedding and we had complete confidence in them. They handled everything efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend Celebrations for your party planning needs. Awesome job, Sharon and Lauren! The wedding was perfection!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Aimee · Married on 09/02/2017

I first met with Sharon and Lorin about 15 months prior to our wedding date. I had already picked a venue but felt that I could use some additional support as I was not local to the area and our venue required a lot of vendor coordination. Sharon was our main point of contact in the months leading up to the wedding and I consulted with her on everything from vendor and invitation selection to modern day wedding etiquette and rehearsal dinner details. Sharon was incredibly level-headed and never made me feel pressured to do something because it was the standard quo for weddings. She was also flexible and creative when finding solutions that would appease both of our families. Hiring more than a "day of" coordinator was well worth it and saved me time, money and stress!

The wedding day itself was flawless in our eyes due to the hard behind-the-scenes work of Sharon and Lorin! They were so accommodating and made sure that all of our vendors were on the same page when we had to have a last minute ceremony change due to weather. Start to finish the day went smoothly and their calm demeanor was much appreciated! If you're looking for a planner/coordinator/event manager, Celebrations is a reliable AND talented duo!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Breeda · Married on 08/26/2017

Sharon & Lorin we're so amazing to work with. They helped me create the perfect wedding from several states away. They were very responsive via email and phone and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were able to take a few conversations & a pinterest board and make it come alive! They also had great relationships with other amazing vendors that I never would have found without their help! I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Donna · Married on 08/26/2017

These ladies are the BOMB! We brought a bride located in Florida and a groom located in California to their table and Sharon and Lorin managed to find the perfect vendors to make all their dreams come true. They were beyond flexible and incredibly prompt in answering emails and texts. They have a tremendous inventory of specialty vendors and found the ones who perfectly matched the bride's very specific desires. The Herculean task of keeping 200 guests on schedule for the day of details was handled with complete professionalism - you can consider yourself very blessed to have these two in your corner on your special day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

As a second time, older bride, I have attended many many weddings and events, and am very particular in my vision for my nuptials. Celebrations completely exceeded my expectations. Their recommendations for vendors were PERFECT!!! They handled everything seamlessly and made this experience so easy and delightful. I can not wait until one of our children gets engaged so I can spend time with these wonderful women again as I watch another vision come to light.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Annette · Married on 05/28/2017

Lorin was there for us the entire time from planning to execution. Her expertise and caring shined through everything she did even with last minute details. The wedding was fabulous!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2016

I cannot put into words how helpful and amazing Sharon and Lorin are. We would not have been able to pull of such an amazing wedding without them. We used them for day of services and compared to other companies their day of services were by far the best. You are their only wedding that week and their services start not just the day of but 2 months before your day and you get not just one of them but both amazing women on your wedding day to assist with anything you might need. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Make sure you ask for help when you need it, as that is what they are there for.

Howard · Married on 11/19/2016

Lorin & Sharon always responded promptly to any questions we had and helped in all aspects of my daughter's wedding planning and execution.

RACHEL · Married on 11/12/2016

Sharon and Lorin were absolutely fantastic! We used their day-of services and I can't say enough good things about them. They were incredibly prepared and every detail was covered (they even had a sewing kit with them and were able to sew my husband's tuxedo button on 30 seconds before the reception after it popped off during cocktail hour). They worked with every vendor head of time and made sure everything ran exactly on schedule. I am a pretty type A person and they made me extremely relaxed so I could focus on only the important stuff - my husband, family, and friends. I can't give them enough stars! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!