Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shaina G. Married on 04/03/2022

So happy with our decision to hire Celebrations!

Hiring Celebrations was the best decision we made for our wedding. Sharon and Lorin were professional, organized, fun, easy to work with, and communicative. They "got" my vision for the wedding day and ensured it came to life. I was so impressed by their organization and efficiency, especially on the wedding day. Not having to stress or worry about anything on that day was priceless. The vendors Sharon & Lorin recommended were top-notch. And it felt great to know that they were taking care of communicating with them, organizing the details of the different vendors' schedules & duties, etc. My husband and I initially weren't sure whether we needed full-service planning, but looking back, our wedding would not have been such a magical and stress-free day without Celebrations. We can't recommend them highly enough!
  • Rachel
    Rachel J. Married on 03/20/2022

Hire Celebrations LLC immediately after getting engaged!

Hire Lorin for your wedding, that’s it that’s the review.

Seriously, we don’t know how people have weddings without Lorin’s help. During planning, problems were only revealed once solutions were in hand, family drama was quelled before it could get out of control and personal requests were implemented with care and professionalism. On the day, we were confident that we had the best vendor team in place and had peace of mind that everything was being taken care of. We cannot thank Lorin and Sharon enough for helping us have the best wedding we could imagine. They are the team you need for your big day and they should be the first people you hire after you get engaged!
    Elizabeth L. Married on 01/10/2022

Best Wedding Planner in Baltimore

I could not have asked for anyone better to help organize our COVID wedding then Lorin with Celebrations LLC. We were supposed to do a big wedding in May and decided to get married in October with an intimate family ceremony. Lorin's constant optimism and help rearranging multiple dates and vendors kept me sane during a stressful time. Lorin is not only professional and organized but she also becomes your number one cheerleader and friend. Anything I needed, she was there with a smile on and solutions to the impossible!
    Ruth L. Married on 01/10/2022

Mother of the Bride

I can't recommend Lorin Kotz at Celebrations, LLC more highly. She is an amazing professional who attends to every detail to make your event the most special it can be. She exceeded all of our expectations.
  • Cara
    Cara Y. Married on 10/16/2021

The best of the best!

Lorin and Sharon made sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. Their attention to detail, dedication, and creativity are just a few of the many reasons that they made all of the planning seamless and the day of better than we could have ever imagined. Best planners out there!
    Haylie G. Married on 09/18/2021

5 Star Experience with Celebrations

Sharon and Lorin planned the wedding of my dreams! Having our wedding at a private venue added a lot of additional logistics compared to a wedding venue and Sharon and Lorin ensured that everything went seamlessly.

They totally understood my vision and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the tent and ceremony space for the first time.

Sharon was also incredibly responsive to both email and texts. This team did a great job and I can’t recommend them enough!
    Kendall K. Married on 08/28/2021

Two thumbs up for Celebrations!

Sharon and Lorin were invaluable resources when planning the rehearsal dinner. I am not from MD, so I had no idea where to begin! They helped me with everything from venues, menus, budgets and even calming my nerves. They were responsive, patient and an absolute delight to work with. Most importantly, the evening was a huge success, and everyone had a wonderful time. I couldn't have done it without them!
  • Casey
    Casey S. Married on 06/10/2021

They really were AMAZING

It was really the BEST EVER to work with Lorin and her team and Celebrations LLC. We had a Covid Wedding which presented lots of challenges that Lori was able to help us navigate. She really was able to take the pressure off working with vendors to ensure our day was as magical as it was. Her attentiveness to detail and commitment to ensuring our happiness was what made her service so incredibly worth is. Thank you, Lorin, and the rest of the crew for making our special day so flawless
  • Sara
    Sara B. Married on 02/03/2021

Thank you Celebrations!

Working with Sharon and Lorin from Celebrations made our wedding planning experience a true joy! I can honestly say I was never stressed throughout the wedding planning process as they worked closely with all of the vendors and had my best interest at heart always. The wedding day went AMAZINGLY smooth due to their careful planning. From the beginning of the wedding planning process to the end, they truly were incredible. If you are planning a wedding look no further then Celebrations!
  • Arthur
    Arthur A. Married on 02/03/2021

COVID 19 crisis did not stop Celebrations!

My daughter's wedding occurred the Saturday before the COVID 19 shutdown. You can imagine the myriad of issues, cancellations and changes that took place in last few hours much less weeks. Sharon and Celebrations handled each new crisis in stride and our wedding took place with no one knowing the difference less 70 people than planned. My daughter had the time of her life and I will always remember the herculean effort by Celebrations that made it happen!
  • Caity
    Caity M. Married on 10/12/2019

AMAZING Wedding Planners!

Lorin was AMAZING. Stop reading and call her right now! I can't say enough good things about Lorin and Celebrations. From the very beginning she listened to exactly what I had in my head and then made it 100% better. She has a lot of great experience but also does not force her style on you. Our wedding was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined but every detail was completely us. It just felt so personal and beautiful. She even corralled both of our big families and executed all the details for a 150 person wedding. She was so flexible and easy to work. She worked to set up appointments and calls around my tight schedule as I was traveling in from California only a few times. She was always available via email and phone. I cannot recommend her and Sharon enough for your event! My mom, my MIL and I were able to just enjoy the day without thinking about any of the details. Lorin literally took care of EVERYTHING. It was a dream!
    Diane P. Married on 10/04/2019

Mother of the Bride

Thanks to Lorin and Sharon, our daughter experienced her dream wedding! On every occasion, we found Lorin to be professional, proficient, pragmatic and prepared! I recommend Celebrations, Inc. without reservation!
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent service and quality!

Excellent service and quality. I was juggling work and graduate school so I expected things to go crazy but Lorin saved me! She was very patient and responsive. She worked with my schedule and helped me choose my vendors. Lorin provided top vendors who were great to work with. I really trusted her judgement in using the right vendors and it paid off. My wedding was a dream come true! It was beautiful and special. Everything was so well planned that I was fully able to enjoy my wedding. Couldn't have done it without Lorin and her team. Strongly recommend!
  • User5353217 2+ years ago

Stress free because of these ladies!

I was never worried about all the "what-ifs" that go through your mind on such a huge day. I knew that even if something were to go wrong, I would never even find out about it because these ladies are so on top of the little details that they would take care of it for me! From the month before planning calls, and the day of organization and assistance - THIS TEAM IS THE BEST! They always answered all my questions leading up to the event, they spoke to vendors for me, and took care of every little detail the day of! Thank you for making my day run so smoothly!
    Sara C. Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Planners!!!

I had the most wonderful experience working with Celebrations to plan my wedding! Sharon really listened to my vision and brought it to life with ease! Throughout the entire process Sharon was super supportive with suggestions and options to make my day everything I have ever imagined. While I had a vision in mind, I am a very indecisive person and Sharon always provided me with options and helped me work through which one would be best for my day. Sharon was also super flexible with meetings which was so amazing as my mom had to travel from Chicago for all of our meetings throughout the planning process. On the day of my wedding I didn’t have to worry about a single detail as Sharon and Lorin made sure every aspect of the day was executed to perfection and the attention to detail was above and beyond what I could have imagined. I highly recommend Celebrations LLC for wedding planning!
    Bruce S. Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Experience

Hire Celebrations! Just hire them. Don't let anyone convince you that you don't need a wedding planner. You do! Our wedding was relatively small, but everything is in the details, and there are a lot of details to attend to if you want your day to be perfect. Before you read the rest of this review, know that I am a perfectionist, and it is rare when I only have glowing comments about someone or their services. Lorin was amazing--always calm and patient, but tactfully honest when necessary. She responds to texts and emails promptly! You always feel that she is available for a consult, no matter how small the matter. I felt she cared as much about the vision and details of our wedding as I did. She recommended fantastic vendors and accompanied us to all of our appointments, making suggestions when we needed some direction, otherwise letting us lead the way while she supported us. I spoke to a number of wedding planners before we hired Celebrations. We absolutely made the right decision. I would recommend Celebrations to anyone without reservation.
    David E. Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent service

Lorin was always available and incredibly helpful. Our wedding went perfectly largely because of her.
  • Carol
    Carol Married on 11/10/2018

A Dream Comes True

There are so many details that go into planning a wedding! Lorin Kotz of Celebrations knows the business. Her attention to detail, recommendations, down to the scheduling of the day were spot on. She attended to us from day one through the actual day. Our vision was fulfilled!!!
    Rebecca Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have done it without Lorin!

Lorin (and her team) were invaluable to our wedding planning process. She did an amazing job managing all parties involved (parents, vendors, etc.) and our entire wedding weekend was more perfect than I could have ever imagined.

Celebrations's reply:

Thanks so much Rebecca! I loved being a part of your special day! I wish you and Max the very best in your future together!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/20/2018

Loren and Sharon are the best

We hired Sharon and Loren about 5 months into planning our wedding. My mom and I decided that we needed some help tying all the design elements together and that we didn’t want to have to worry about anything for the day of. Celebrations was the only event planning company that met with. We knew off the bat that they were a good fit for us. This turned out to be the absolute best money we spent the entire wedding. Not only were Sharon and Loren amazing to work with but every detail was taken care of for us the day of and even the day before. They lead our rehearsal and even helped us get all the decorations for the rehearsal down to venue. They brought all the wedding items down to the hotel so we didn’t have to remember them. I didn’t have to worry about a thing all day. They even held my lipstick for me and helped me reapply as needed! I could just sit back, relax, and enjoy the day. I knew that everything was being taken care of. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be, kept crazy family at bay, helped wrangle our very large wedding party, and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. I know I already said it, but they truly were the best spent money for our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without them! I would use Celebrations time and time again. I highly recommend them!
    Amy Married on 06/30/2018
    Sharon and Lorin were amazing!!! They are incredibly knowledgeable, kind, organized, professional and attentive. They were absolutely on the ball during the entire wedding planning process and kept things on track the whole day of so the bride and groom don’t have to worry about a thing. I think the best thing about them is that they aren’t pushy for what they would want but will also let you know (kindly) when they think you’re making a mistake. You can really rely on them to help you create a perfect wedding that both you and your guests will love. I’d recommend them to anyone planning any event. Cannot speak more highly of these two!!!-Amy and Robbie G
    Lindsay Married on 06/09/2018
    Lorin was a life saver - every step of the way Lorin was there with a helpful suggestion and a great vendor. I could not have gotten through wedding planning without her - hiring Lorin made wedding planning enjoyable instead of overwhelming! Thank you again to Lorin and the entire team at celebrations for making my wedding such a success !
    Anita Married on 06/02/2018
    I am told events can be very stressful and difficult for people. I am told that by the time you get to the event you are beside yourself. I will tell you, that working with Celebrations,LLC not only changes those comments but makes you very sad when the event is over because you no longer have Lorin and Sharon in your life! I have done many affairs with Celebrations which should reflect on their track record. Simply addressing the wedding industry for this review, we all know weddings can be costly and over whelming. There are choices galore and thinking about all the pieces when you are still trying to have a life of your own and family's, I have no idea why one would not use a wedding planner. Lorin is a master at making everything go smoothly. She is calming, warm, laughs, is totally involved (even when you know she has 5 other events) and simply does the job you have paid her to do. For me, being able to enjoy the wedding,enjoy my family, enjoy both the bride and groom, friends and the journey of the wedding process, was what I cared most about. Celebrations, LLC provided me with the opportunity to do just that...worth every penny!!!!
    Marcie Married on 06/02/2018
    We could not have done this event without Lorin and Sharon. I am so grateful for all of their hard work! They made the event absolutely stress free. It was literally the night of my dreams!
    Emily Married on 05/05/2018
    Celebrations, LLC. was an easy pick when we decided to use a wedding planner. My mom had worked with Sharon and Lorin in the past and has had only great experiences so we were thrilled when they were available on our wedding date. Needless to say, they did not disappoint and were absolutely wonderful to work with. From the very beginning, every detail was perfectly planned and executed with no stone left unturned. They were a wealth of knowledge when selecting our other vendors and created an amazing team that made our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more.