Celebrations Costa Rica Reviews

Celebrations Costa Rica 5
Celebrations Costa Rica 6
Celebrations Costa Rica 7

Catalina Vargas · Getting married on 12/08/2019

The BEST wedding planer in CR!

We love working with them! They are one of the most amazing wedding planning teams in the country. They are super responsive to every question, and they'll make your wedding day run smoothly. They will take care of every detail and that everything goes perfectly.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Zalan · Married on 03/28/2019

Randy is a Magician!

Randy was a dream to work with from start to finish. I started out have ZERO idea of what my dream wedding would look like and with Randy's help and guidance finished with that dream wedding for me AND my guests. It was obviously the BEST wedding I've ever been to, but all my guests said it was the best wedding they've ever experienced as well. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Celebrations Costa Rica 8

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Thanks Rachael. I loved working with you and Alex. The end result was not what you originally pictured but went beyond your vision. It's not often the groom turns out to be an experienced drummer. It all added to the perfect day. Wishing you all the very best.
  • Alex

Alex Fuller · Married on 03/28/2019

Perfect Wedding, Stress-Free

Randy was extremely helpful and responsive. Everything about our wedding turned out exactly as we wanted. The venue and decorations were incredible, and several friends mentioned that it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen. The food and drinks were excellent as well. I am a musician so I have to give special attention to the band Randy hired - they were absolutely top caliber, several tiers above what one would normally expect from a wedding/cover band. The best part was that Randy made all of this happen so smoothly that we didn't have to think about it or stress out. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Celebrations Costa Rica 9

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. One of the gifts you gave me was hearing you play with the band. They told me that you were an excellent drummer. Wishing you all the best.

Bonnie · Married on 03/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Good morning Randy,
    We are back home from our amazing wedding & honeymoon in Costa Rica.
    First we want to say our wedding day was absolutely Magical!!! It was fairy tale like and a day we will remember forever thanks to all your hard work and expertise on putting together such a beautiful day. We honestly cannot put into words how special our day was and what it means to us. The venue was nothing short of a dream, the tables decorated perfectly, the candles, lighting, the gorgeous tropical menus, the name chart, the chairs, gorgeous flower heart on the tree, the table flowers were stunning as was my bouquet, the 3 piece band so charming, the food was fabulous, the wine/drinks, bar service, the photographers outstanding! The list goes on & on.......
    Randy, you will forever be in our hearts for all your efforts and special attention to details on our behalf.
    All of our guests enjoyed the day as well and had nothing but compliments to “Randy” also known as our “Superstar Wedding Planner”.
    I am attaching a couple candid photos from the rehearsal meeting as well as a couple of our favourite wedding shots from the sneak peak that you’ve probably already seen. We cannot wait to see all the photos.
    Grateful for all,
    Bonnie & Richard xo

Sent on 03/31/2019

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Thanks Bonnie! It was truly a magical wedding. What made it perfect was the energy between you, Richard and your guests.
  • Rowan

Rowan · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing time

Randy did such a great job organizing our wedding in Manuel Antonio. It turned out beautiful and we couldn’t be happier. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Celebrations Costa Rica 10

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Thanks Rowan....Loved working with you planning your wedding at the beach in Manuel Antonio and Si Como No.

Nolan Stempson · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing wedding planner

It truly was a pleasure working with you. I know Chrissy handles most of the correspondence when it came to you, but I’m glad I came across your name online when doing research because I felt like you helped provide us with a dream wedding. I know the sappy stuff is usually not for the boys, but that was honestly the coolest day ever. The venue was insanely amazing, still having a hard time accepting that was our big day. It came and went so fast it almost makes us sad but we wouldn’t have changed a single detail. Flowers were amazing, food was awesome, cigar roller was a huge hit and the music was obviously entertaining. The venue though, truly breath taking. We felt so lucky to have been able to call that our wedding site.

It truly does feel like a dream and we couldn’t have come close to that without you masterminding the whole event. Thank you so incredibly much from the bottom of my heart Randy, it was such an incredible experience. We will both be sure to add some reviews online and help get the word out. I wouldn’t send anybody to anybody else but you. Thank you again.

Nolan

Celebrations Costa Rica 17
    Celebrations Costa Rica 18
    Celebrations Costa Rica 19

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Thanks Nolan, It was a challenge and so much fun planning your wedding. Wishing you and Chrissy all the very best for a bright future together!
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Stempson · Married on 02/23/2019

Dream Wedding

Randy helped us create our dream wedding. We truly could not have done it without her help. It is hard to plan a wedding when you can't go see the venue or the options and it takes a lot of email and telephone corespondance back and forth. Randy was always quick to respond and made our vision come to life to create a perfect day. We had a hard time deciding on a venue from just phographs alone and Randy helped steer us in the right direction of Zephyr Palace. The venue, the food, DJ, decor, and cigar roller all were amazing! I am sad my wedding day is over but those memories will last forever. I am glad my now husband found Randy Gritz online to be our wedding planner because she ensured everything went exactly how it was supposed to. We are beyond thankful for everything she did for us.

(photographer Kelliannephoto)

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Celebrations Costa Rica 20
    Celebrations Costa Rica 21
    Celebrations Costa Rica 22
    Celebrations Costa Rica 23
    Celebrations Costa Rica 24

Ana · Married on 08/11/2018

Randy is nothing short of amazing. She will go to great lengths to make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be and more. Due to unforeseenable circumstances, we were forced to change the location of our nuptials from Nicaragua to Costa Rica and plan a wedding in less than a month. Randy put us at ease immediately and made our wedding unforgettable for us as well as our guests. Thank you Randy!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Celebrations Costa Rica 25

Celebrations Costa Rica's reply:

Loved working with both of you planning your wedding. Even though we only had a month to plan it all came together because of your openness and trust. The magic was all about your family and friends coming together to celebrate your wedding.
  • Melania

Melania Dasilva-Deaver · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Randy is an amazing wedding and event planner. It was very easy to communicate and coordinate my wedding from afar with her and her team. Her attention to detail and follow up is out of this world. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day and reception. I highly recommend her. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Andres · Married on 11/25/2017

Randy is an absolute delight to work with, she 100% got the vision of the wedding we had in mind. She worked on our wedding for months and months with a smile on her face. I would recommend Randy to anyone, she responds quickly and gets the job done. I am so happy that all the planning with her became great memories. Thank you, Randy, it was a success and beautiful event!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • tinkerpsu

Dawn · Married on 11/19/2016

While we ultimately decided not to have a destination wedding because of family not being after to travel for health reasons, we were incredibly impressed with Randy at Celebrations Costa Rica! We were so impressed that I am even writing a review for a vendor I never used!

Randy was always super responsive by phone or by email. She had an amazing worksheet for us to fill out to help narrow in on our style and expectations. She was able to work within our budget and helped up narrow down what was really important for us both. Randy was able to offer suggestions for venues that would suit our taste and our guests comfort and recommended vendors that she could trust from years of experience.

Her service was personable and you can tell she cared. I would recommend Randy in a heartbeat and I am sad that we weren't able to work with her longer!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Lillian · Married on 04/09/2016

Randy is amazing! Our wedding turned our great and we could of not done it with out her!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Eliot · Married on 07/11/2015

Randy and Celebrations Costa Rica planned our wedding. She was responsive, intuitive and flexible. She provided great suggestions for vendors. During the ceremony and reception, she was there whenever we needed her, but otherwise opaque and unobtrusive. Just what we wanted.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Naomi · Married on 12/18/2014

We just got married in Costa Rica and I can't thank our wedding planner enough for making our wedding day so PERFECT!!! Randy Gritz lives in San Jose but she does weddings anywhere in Costa Rica. She is very professional and organized and I was so relaxed during the whole wedding planning process. Her desire to have our day perfect and attention to detail was instrumental to our very successful event. She is someone we trusted and were not disappointed, Thanks Randy for our special memories.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Russell · Married on 07/08/2017

Dear Future Brides & Grooms,

On July 8, 2017, Alejandra and I had our dream wedding. Family and friends joined us at the Parador Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. We said our vows overlooking the pool, before a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean. After the ceremony, our photographer whisked us down for pictures on the beach, while our guests enjoyed cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The reception was beautiful with a simple, but elegant décor. The DJ was entertaining and everyone had an incredible time. It was a day that we will cherish forever.

Alejandra and I agree that our biggest thanks go to Randy Gritz, our wedding coordinator. Without her support, dedication, and expertise, we never could have pulled it off.

Randy was the utmost professional, meeting with us several times to discuss all of the details. Having performed dozens of destination weddings in Costa Rica, she was an amazing resource of knowledge. She knew the best florist, rentals, and music. She never balked at our changes, even when we told her we might change it all again. She just smiled and told us, “It was all part of the process.”

Randy arrived to the location a day early and insisted that we make time for a full rehearsal, for which we were grateful. She had an assistant on the day of the wedding to help her with each detail, making sure that everything was in its place. She had created a complete schedule of events and she did everything she could to make sure we stayed on schedule. With late guests, an unexpected rain shower, and a sick bride, it was not an easy task. Randy, however, remained calm and committed.

Randy provided peace of mind. As the bride and groom, we didn’t have to think about the events of think about the events of the day. We had spent the time planning with Randy and we were confident that she would make it happen. She was there from start to finish, watching over every napkin, chair, and flower petal. We will be forever grateful to Randy!

Sent on 03/23/2018