Celebrations Catering Reviews

Celebrations Catering 5
Celebrations Catering 6
Celebrations Catering 7

Chris · Married on 05/26/2018

We were very satisfied with Celebrations. Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable and responsive. She left us with a feeling of confidence that things would be handled well that day. She listened to our priorities and budget and offered suggestions. There were many choices on the menu that appealed to us. The Chef prepared delicious food! The service staff were terrific and very attentive to the bride and groom.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Attention to detail, great guidance all along the way, friendly service..... you get so much more than just fabulous food! This is a catering company that treats you like their own family. Giving excellent recommendations for other vendors,filling in details you may have missed like going the extra mile to make the bar table look special. Even being there when the bride and her dad get ready to head down the aisle. Tammy got the best picture and even fluffed Kelly's gown before they took off. We had rain and MUD but never a single complaint from any of the staff about the set up at our outdoor wedding. I can't say enough about their service. From the minute I contacted Celebrations Tammy was ready to walk me through a complete check list and was quick to reply to any questions or comments. Amber was great at our first meeting to provide even more details about what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tasting was fun and each dish we tasted was amazing! We did ask to alter one of the dishes and Tammy had no problem adapting it to suit our taste and it came out excellent for the reception! As you can tell I would highly recommend Celebrations and would like to thank Tammy, Amber and the whole staff helping to make our wedding such a memorable event! Denise Carmack

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

I am so happy we went with Celebrations Catering for our wedding at Dulany's Overlook. I can't say enough good things about Tammy and her team!

We knew we wanted something different for our wedding (a fajita bar!) and Celebrations was more than able to accommodate. They put together a menu that fit our idea but also offered an option for everyone and the guests we talked to raved about the food and how great it was.

Tammy was also incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding process, answering all my questions and asking me about things that I hadn't even thought of. She is an expert not only in catering but with weddings in general and is a great person to have on your wedding team! She ensured everything went smoothly with set-up and the evening in general and was very pleasant to work with. Tammy even assigned a staff member to stand by our sweetheart table and make sure people didn't approach us until after we ate! She also has a great team of staff members, everyone was very friendly and helpful and had a smile on their face. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and highly recommend Celebrations!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Helen · Married on 04/21/2018

From the beginning, Chip and the team at Celebrations Catering were extremely responsive, not to mention with very reasonable and affordable pricing as well. We decided to go with Celebrations as our caterer, and they truly went above and beyond every step of the way. I bombarded Chip probably every other day with more questions, more requests, and he not only responded quickly, but he gave advice every step of the way. Never did I feel like they were trying to push anything additional on us, but instead they just wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted in my budget. Not only was the service and food fantastic (the crab stuffed mushrooms and meatball platters were a crowd favorite!), but Chip and his team were so accommodating the whole way. I decided to do my own flowers and not hire a florist (what was I thinking?) and Chip stepped up to the plate and said they could take care of the flower set up for us rather than having us worry about it on our wedding day. After I sent him photos of my vision and dropped everything off for him, the team executed everything perfectly for us. Chip even remembered things I had said quickly in passing that even I forgot leading up to the craziness! He didn't miss a beat and was ESSENTIAL in planning our whole wedding.

I could keep going, but your caterer is such a large factor of wedding planning and also making sure your day goes seamlessly, and Celebrations Catering made our entire process so easy and stress free. We highly recommend the whole team there - you won't regret it! Thanks again Chip and Nicole and team :)

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Celebrations Catering 8
    Celebrations Catering 9
    Celebrations Catering 10

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Chip, Tammy, and their team are amazing! From the first time we reached out through the moment the last guest left, they provided phenomenal customer service. They are very responsive on email and willing to meet in person and/or by phone throughout the planning process. They also are very experienced and had good suggestions for our food selections and timeline. The day of the event, the execution was flawless - the mini chicken tacos and mini margaritas were a hit! We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Anthony · event on 12/13/2017

Chip and his team were fantastic! Both the food and the service were 5 STARS!!!
    I would recommend Celebrations to anyone in the market for any type of event.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Deanna · event on 11/13/2017

Celebrations catering provided the food for my 50th surprise birthday party. Since it was a surprise, I did not have any input into what was served but it didn't matter. Everything was amazing. My husband chose a steak and chicken plate and they were spot on with the elegance of the dish and food. The hors d'oeuvres were plentiful and never seemed to be low. Celebrations wait staff was perfect in every way taking care of the guests' needs. My husband forgot about one guest that is vegan and the staff was able to whip her up a dish so that she could enjoy a hot plate of food without compromising her diet. My husband told me he had a hard time picking the dinner because of the selection they offer. If you have called Celebrations Catering, stop calling others, you have found your Caterer.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

OMG can't say enough great things about this company!!!! They provided a lot of options in our budget and a lot of basics, (like water pitchers for tables, linens in colors, coffee at the end of the night, and glassware) that were hidden additional costs elsewhere came included in our package. Not to mention the food was soo delicious! They go above and beyond to make it what you want- they even helped accomodate the 4 vegetarians we had by providing an alternate meal for them at no extra charge rather than making us purchase a whole other vegetarian option for 120 people. Also, the manager Nicole was Phenomenal. She was organized, fun, and helped keep everything running smoothly and on time the day, and see that we got food and drink- she was absolutely invaluable to us.
    Bottom line: The chefs are amazing, food was delicious, the bar service was terrific, and the management was personable and on their A-game, and it all came at a REASONABLE price.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Allycia · Married on 11/03/2017

We rented our linens, plates, cups, and cutlery from Celebrations for our November 2017 wedding. I high recommend them and if you go check them out, ask for Amber. I went to look at linens in the spring and was really struggling with a color scheme. Amber got an idea of my vision and her design was perfection! She was SO easy to work with throughout the whole process and even set up all my favors on the tables. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she was taking care of everything and I completely trusted her!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Celebrations Catering 11
    Celebrations Catering 12
    Celebrations Catering 13

Kameron · Married on 10/28/2017

Celebrations Catering is simply amazing. We could have never pulled off our big day without Tammy and the rest of the amazing Celebrations staff! Tammy was always responsive and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process, going above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and were feeling prepared. Our guests could not say how much they loved not only the quality of the food, but the kindness and positive experiences they had interacting with the staff on the evening of our wedding. We would recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Nicki and Aaron

Nicki and Aaron · Married on 10/28/2017

SUPER professional, made sure the bride and groom ate! Made us a plates to take home, made sure we always had something to drink. The head waitress was phenomenal! Just such a wonderful company to use!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/24/2017

Nicole was a wonderful coordinator, very easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions. She helped to make our wedding day flow very smoothly. Amber's culinary skills ensured that our guests had a terrific meal, and many commented on how delicious everything was. Nicole and Amber went above and beyond, meeting us at our wedding site to plan, inquiring about guests special dietary needs, arriving early for set up, and not leaving until they knew all was cleared to our satisfaction, including packaging some yummy leftovers! The wait staff were all attentive and friendly to our guests, even keeping our dog occupied so she would not disrupt the dinner! Overall, our wedding was a special, beautiful day made even more perfect by the excellent service of Celebrations Catering.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

I just had my wedding on 9/23/2017 in Frederick county and I want to give everyone a review on Celebrations Catering. Since the beginning, they have been nothing but helpful and quick to response since the first moment I emailed them. As we all know when we get married it's a long process, so we got to know each other every well and I'm very happy with the service we received. We all want our wedding day to go perfectly and it did with the help of celebrations.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Celebrations provided exceptional service. From the day we contacted them to the end of our wedding day we couldn't have been more pleased with their responsiveness to our needs and wants. They handled everything from our continuous menu changes, to helping us set our tables and favors, to making sure everything ran seamlessly all night throughout our wedding. Now, let's talk about the food... PHENOMENAL. Our guests were going back to the buffet for seconds and thirds, they probably would have gone for fourths if we let them! Everyone was raving about the food. Not only was it delicious but the staff also collected all of the leftovers for us.. boxed and bagged it all for us so we didn't leave empty handed. The bartenders were the MVPs of the night. Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone else then Celebrations. We are so incredibly thankful for everything!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Amber was absolutely fantastic. She was so professional and extremely responsive! There were other caterers in the area that took days to respond, but we heard back from her quickly. We did a cocktail-style reception (no seated dinner) and Amber was spot-on in her recommendations of food and timing. We got so many compliments on the style of reception and the food! Everything was so organized and efficient on her end that we didn't even need a day-of coordinator. She put out the decorations that I made, and switched the room from ceremony to reception effortlessly. She made sure to bring food and drink to my husband and I so that we didn't miss it either. (The food was fantastic too, obviously). I just can't say enough good things about working with Amber. I would HIGHLY recommend her and Celebrations.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/10/2017

Amber Edmondson and her team at Celebrations Catering did an absolutely fantastic job for our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding at Dulany's Overlook in Frederick, MD on 9/10/17. It was a picture perfect day! From our first contact with Amber through the conclusion of the wedding, she was a true professional to work with. She was so helpful throughout the planning process, offered great suggestions, was very flexible and a true delight to work with. The food was fantastic, they took great care of our guests, and coordinated with all of the vendors. Celebrations Catering was top notch and we highly recommend them for any catering needs. Their hot crab dip appetizer was incredibly delicious and the entrees were fantastic! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make Michelle's and Brian's wedding so perfect! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

This is by far one of the best catering companies you could use for your wedding. Those execution of the event, the yummy food, and the attentive wait staff was phenomenal! Every bride in the Northern Va should use them!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Celebratrations Catering was the required caterer for my daughter's wedding venue. They were outstanding! We started the process with a tasting far in advance of the wedding for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. David was very helpful and we enjoyed deciding on the menus - no stress. Changes were incorporated as we drew closer to the date and there were no problems or issues. The weekend of the wedding, our Captain - Adolpho - was outstanding. He introduced himself; routinely checked; and responsed very quickly if I even looked his way!. The food was outstanding! - Rehearsal dinner barbeque fare and wedding dinner of (melt in your mouth) beef tenderloin au jus. Many rave reviews from guests! These folks are professionals.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2017

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail during the wedding was outstanding. She ensured our wedding day stuck to the timeline and flowed smoothly. Our wedding guests kept mentioning how good the food was. We decided to go with the Prime Rib and Chicken Florentine as our main dishes. Nicole was also very flexible with our menu options. We were able to swap a few appetizer options to meet our expectations. You will not go wrong choosing Celebrations!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Nicole and the team at Celebrations Catering were absolutely amazing for our 9.2.17 wedding at Glen Ellen Farm. Nicole was super professional, quick to respond, flexible and really went above and beyond leading up to the wedding (such as getting a few high chairs from another location when I asked if they had any available). Nicole genuinely cared about us and our day, and worked with us to keep prices within our budget... we never felt as if we were being taken advantage of. Even with on and off rain during the day of our wedding, the team was able to seamlessly keep the cocktail hour outside. The staff was so professional and nice!! It was such a relief to not have to worry about so many different parts of our cocktail hour and reception because Nicole and Celebrations were always one step ahead of us. Oh and did I mention the food?! Amazing!! Would highly recommend Celebrations Catering and Nicole!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2017

Our experience with Celebrations Catering began with a warm welcome by Nicole when we arrived for our first appointment to meet the team and taste the food! She was very professional yet inviting and we immediately felt like we'd known her for years. She had a way of calming my wedding planning jitters, and always had time for us to explain all options so we could make the best choices for us. Nicole was very practical and reasonable with her suggestions when we discussed our budget, our vision and what was most important to us. And, when we ended up making about 4 changes to our menu within a two week time frame - she handled it! We really appreciated her commitment and checking in with us over the weeks and months leading up to our big day. I had absolutely no worries the morning of my wedding regarding the table set-up, place cards, menus or the actual food itself - we knew it would be spectacular! And it was, we received SO many compliments from our family and guests on how delicious everything was! One of their team stood with us and our bridal party for at least 30 minutes during photos, feeding us BBQ wrapped shrimp and lamb lollipops - it was fantastic! When we finally got to our head table, there were more appetizers waiting for us and they always made sure our glasses were full. Very attentive - Nicole and her team definitely went the extra mile for us. We are forever grateful! We highly recommend Celebrations Catering for your wedding or any catered event! Thank you Nicole! All the best, Sarah & James

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ellen · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding day was PERFECT because of Celebrations Catering and the help of Amber. Amber acted as basically a wedding planner for us, she was soooo helpful in all of our choices. She worked within our budget to accomplish EVERYTHING we wanted from the food choices to the table linens to the layout of the tables to best fit in our venue. She was always able to meet with us and immediately responded to every email. Her positive spirit and attitude made the planning process a pure delight. The staff during our wedding was extremely professional and doted on our every need; you will never have to wait for a drink or service with Celebrations Catering. They even set up our table centerpieces!!! The delicious food from the tasting was exactly how it tasted on the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly at our wedding because of Amber and her team. If you are looking for an amazing caterer within the Frederick area, you need to choose Celebrations Catering.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Celebrations for our daughter’s wedding and they were superb. We had to change the date and they were very accommodating. The food was delicious and we received many compliments. I can’t say enough great things about this caterering company. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Diana · Married on 05/28/2017

Where do I start?! The food was absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about the crab dip, truffle mashed potatoes and salmon. The bartenders were quick and efficient and the service staff was really friendly. At some point, our originally assigned coordinator left and we were transferred to Nicole. When we were transferred, Nicole didn't waste any time in setting up an appointment to meet us and go over selections we made. She was so warm and welcoming (I really wanted to be her friend!) and super knowledgeable! She communicated with us about open items and really helped walk us through some of our decisions. The week or 2 before the wedding, our guest count seemed to change every few days and Nicole was so accommodating and pleasant every time I had to ask for an updated final contract. On our wedding day, she was there early to set up the tables, napkins and linens. She also helped our venue coordinator place our favors at each place setting and set up the rest of the venue space. Nicole and Tammy made sure our entire wedding party had drinks and food while we took pictures. When my husband and I entered the tent and finally sat down, she made sure we had a plate of food waiting for us. Throughout the wedding, Nicole did a fantastic job keeping tabs on us and keeping us in the loop. At one point we ran out of vodka and she checked in with my husband to see how we wanted her to handle it but we were never stressed out or felt pressured to handle a situation. They were totally on top of it! Nicole was the MVP. Our day would've been nothing without her efforts. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2017

Tammy and her team ensured that my wedding was PERFECT - Tammy was very responsive and helpful in making sure I achieved my dream for the wedding. The guests have been talking about the food for WEEKS after. I would love to have another wedding again just to have them cater!

Sent on 09/24/2018