Celebrations Catering Reviews

Celebrations Catering 6
Celebrations Catering 7
  • Susan

Susan Ritter · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful and delicious food/drinks with truly perfect service!

Celebrations made all of my son's wedding weekend events lovely and memorable on so many levels! They are passionate about their food and service, which is stellar! Nicole was our side of the family's coordinator, Tammy and Amber and the entire staff all functioned perfectly with excellent attention to detail. The food was totally top-notch and presented artfully, personalized for our guests down to special requests for kid's meals and dietary needs. The servers blended seamlessly but appeared instantly to transition courses. They were loved by our guests, and were ahead of us every step of the way. Nicole is pretty much a miracle worker, she came through for us in a time crunch more than once. She planned and advised, decorated, helped serve, and afterwards was still super efficient and calm until our last box of decor was packed in our car. Celebrations made it all exceptional, we are so thankful to the whole amazing team!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!!

From the first phone consultation through the wedding day, Celebrations was such a pleasure to work with. Nicole was our point of contact and she helped us create a menu that was personalized to us while still being affordable (and included an awesome S’mores bar!). We loved our tasting experience, and they even allowed us to do a second tasting with our parents once we had booked them for our wedding. Leading up to the day, Nicole dealt with more than a few panicked emails and phone calls from me and never failed to make me feel better because it was clear that she had everything under control. On our wedding day, the Celebrations staff was so friendly and professional and Nicole make sure that my husband and I had everything we could need throughout the night. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Carpenter Cunningham · Married on 06/01/2019

The Backbone of our Reception

We got married on 6/1/19 at Walkers Overlook and are SO grateful we chose Celebrations. They work with this venue almost every weekend and were the backbone of our 225 person wedding reception!

EVERYONE ASK FOR NICOLE! She is amazing. When we initially reached out for an appt, I mentioned to Nicole that I was interested in blue and white striped napkins. When we showed up, she had the table set and the napkins on display for me - I didn't even have to ask! We booked her on the spot. It is those subtle touches that you remember and that make this company so amazing. She was organized, detailed and on top of every single thing. We did not have to worry about a single thing.

The food was incredible, the service was outstanding and they provide every single thing you could possibly need for your reception. BOOK them, it is worth it. Thank you for everything!!!!! Shout out to you Nicole for being a rockstar!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Celebrations Catering 8
    Celebrations Catering 9
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/18/2019

Celebrations Catering is truly something special

Celebrations Catering is truly something special. The staff is amazing and consider yourself lucky if you get to work with Amber; she is a godsend. I threw so many curve balls at her and she gave me her suggestions and made sure everything worked perfectly. We wanted something a little different for our wedding dinner and we requested Peruvian food since my husband is Peruvian. They whipped up the most delicious food and it was simply amazing! We even served it family style which everyone loved! We loved their food and working with them so much we even decided to have Celebrations cater our rehearsal dinner! I do not know how my wedding would have ran if it hadn't been for Celebrations and Amber helping to coordinate the reception; she seriously did an amazing job from helping us to create a floor plan, helping us to create a time line, helping us to create a menu, and even catering to guest with special dietary needs. A huge thank you to Amber, Celebrations catering, and the entire Celebrations staff!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Libby · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Tammy, Amber, and the rest of the Celebrations staff were absolutely amazing and a joy to work with. From our very first meeting, they were prepared and eager to help us turn our dream wedding into reality. They truly captured our vision for the day. They went above and beyond than just catering the food- they helped with decor, timeline, bar service and above that they were patient and flexible with changes we made during the planning process (there were quite a few). Tammy was always very responsive via phone or email- always thoroughly answering all of our questions. Not only did they help with the wedding, but they also catered our rehearsal dinner as well- both events turned out better than we could ever have imagined!

In terms of the food, everything was so DELICIOUS!! We did family style and chose balsamic peppercorn beef tenderloin, chicken bruschetta, truffle mashed potatoes, crab Mac and cheese, and Brussels sprouts. And paired it with a fresh spring salad and bread with pesto to dip (so good and fit with our greenery theme). Everything was so delicious but we especially loved the crab Mac and cheese! To top it all off- they served an assortment of mini pies that were amazing - bourbon pecan pie was a huge hit. Perfect way to end the night!

With family style, Celebrations was on top of it - if there was ever a dish running low, the servers were there right away to offer a fresh bowl. We were all very impressed, they also made sure to bring the bridal party and bride/groom their own separate cocktail hour appetizers while taking a break from photos. We loved this!

Would 100% recommend this caterer to anyone looking for delicious food plus comprehensive service in planning your special day!! The entire staff was kind, courteous, hardworking, and professional from the start to the end. I can’t say enough good things about this company! Hire them!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Celebrations Catering 18
  • Bella

Bella · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful catering company

We has such an amazing experience with Celebrations catering. The chef went out of his way to experiment and customize Asian fusion dishes for our guests . Amber is our catering coordinator, and we're so thankful for her organizing skills, professionalism, and creativity. Amber and her team think about every little detail to make our party go smoothly. If you're looking for a trustworthy catering company with fair pricing, Celebrations Catering is definitely the one.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Celebrations Catering 19
    Celebrations Catering 20
    Celebrations Catering 21

Marion Barrie · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Expetience

Great service, exquisite food!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Celebrations Catering 22
  • Jenny

Jenny Kassab · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything & MORE! They ROCK!!! :)

They’re family now! My older sister and twin brother both hired Celebrations for their weddings, while I didn’t want all the same things as my siblings, for my own wedding— hiring Celebrations was MOST DEFINITELY one thing I would “repeat” no question! Not only is their food delicious—I mean EVERYTHING! The presentation is creative & beautiful! Oh and their entire staff is a dream to work with!!! Extra shout-out to my girls: Tammy & Amber who handled the major logistics for my wedding! They were so personable and bending over backwards to help my dream wedding become a reality! From start to finish, they guided my family, (now) husband and I with every step & made it FUN! We chose to have a “late night snack” instead of cake—soft pretzel bar and cookie dough bites were more our thing! Without us even requesting, they handmade the coolest custom pretzel bar for our wedding—that’s just one example of their exceptional customer service! They are always slammed with events and weddings, but they made us feel like we were their only clients and top priority, always! We cannot express how grateful we are to have found them and have celebrated so many magical weddings with the help of their amazing team!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kara Beisswanger · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and beyond expectations

Choosing Celebrations was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Tammy and Nicole made sure that all my needs were met and they surpassed my expectations. My venue was a bit hard to deal with and Celebrations made sure to pick up the pieces and help with everything they could. The food was AMAZING (thanks Amber!), service was perfection (servers made sure to feed the groom and I during cocktail hour which we greatly appreciated), and the night was seamless thanks to Celebrations. They were very responsive and reasonably priced, I am so happy we hired them and highly recommend them for anyones catering needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 10/19/2018

Above and beyond

Celebrations Catering was one of the preferred vendors by our venue, and we understand why. Celebrations Catering was professional and affordable. We worked with Tammy, and she was an absolute delight! She provided an initial quote, and was very accommodating to all of our requests, and wasn’t pushy at all. She checked in on us before the wedding, and was super helpful for the big day. Tammy and her staff not only helped us with our catering needs by providing delicious food and service, but they helped with decorating the reception space. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away with how beautiful it looked. Tammy and her staff helped to add that special touch, and made sure that all of the guests got their food in a timely manner. We are so thankful for Tammy and the rest of the Celebrations Catering staff for all of the hard work that they put in to help make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Day!

I cannot recommend Nicole and the celebrations team enough. The food was amazing, the bar tenders and staff were amazing, and Nicole saved the day on many occasions without even needing to involve us. Five stars!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Not just your average caterer

We had our reception at a non- traditional wedding venue---an art museum. Because of this, we were responsible for table/chair set up and tear down and minimal kitchen access. Celebrations made this whole process easy. They were able to do all setup/clean up and serve hot meals with their own portable kitchen. They were easy to work with and very organized.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to start. Celebrations was everything we could have asked for and more. From their professionalism, to attentiveness, celebrations was amazing. Nicole was so patient and kind during this entire wedding planning process. No matter how many changes we made, she was always accommodating. The food was delicious and everyone was raving about the mini crab soup shooters! There is no doubt that we will use celebrations again in the future!! Couldn’t ask for anything better! S

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

As the parents of the bride we can’t say enough good about the venue and especially our day of coordinator, Amber! She was truly amazing, so very accommodating, friendly, very quick to reply to questions! We would highly recommend Cortland and especially Amber!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Best caterers for the Frederick area!

Celebrations catering is amazing! I can't say enough good things about this family. Tammy and her family run the company with the best service and dedication. Tammy personally was catering my wedding and she was so nice and fun to work with. To start, at our tasting, we tried the prime rib and tilapia stuffed with crab meat. Both were absolutely delicious! I swore that day, that no matter how busy I got at my own wedding, I was going to sit down and eat that amazing meal. We planned our signature drinks for the bartender to serve. I asked for mimosas, but Tammy went above orange juice and had mango puree and strawberry puree with little strawberry garnishes! At our cocktail hour we had spring rolls and the guests tried our signature drinks and cocktails, wine and beer. We had buffet style dinner (the prime rib and that tilapia!), along with desserts that included a chocolate fountain, and at the end of the night we had late night snack of pizza! I should mention that Tammy brought us, the bride and groom, our food so we didn't have to get in the buffet line, and that was awesome. Celebrations kept the food and drinks flowing seamlessly throughout the whole night. They have a great staff of servers, super friendly and ready to help if you have a question. Our bar was fully stocked and the bartending service was great. Towards the end of the night, Tammy and catering become more involved in the logistics of the wedding. Tammy was more like a wedding coordinator, because she was answering any and all questions even if it wasn't even related to catering. I really appreciate all the effort and fun Celebrations brought to my wedding day. Celebrations Catering is definitely the only catering company in the Frederick County area (and probably further) that's going to give this level of personal service! They really love what they do and it shows, I'm so thankful for them.

Celebrations also decorated our tables with linens, dinnerware, and stemware.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Celebrations Catering 23
    Celebrations Catering 24

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional. We would consider ourselves food snobs and so the quality of the food was most important. It is rare that guests at wedding rave about their meal - but everyone did. We had many many comments regarding the quality of the food that was only surpassed by the exceptional service. From beginning to the very end Nicole and the staff were beyond accommodating. They didn’t know the words, no can’t do that. Everything we asked for, they worked to please. With the potential of a hurricane hitting the day of, there was much uncertainty since the wedding was outside at our home. The entire staff worked endlessly to work around it all. It ended up being a beautiful day and things needed to be changed and moved. They did it all and kept smiling. I could never thank them enough for all they did. We will be using them for other events without a doubt.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot thanks Celebrations catering and Nicole enough for helping with our wedding day. Nicole was there very step of the way to help us plan, organize and even came to a meeting at our venue to discuss set up and timeline for our day. The food was incredible, with many guests telling us it was the best food they have had at a wedding. The company is wonderful but Nicole went the extra mile always and she made our day perfect. SHe also went out of her way to wait on my parents and my in-laws the entire evening to make sure their evening was perfect as well. You are in the best hands if you work with Celebrations.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

We found Celebrations Catering through a venue (Cortland Mansion) we visited early on in our wedding planning. We met with Amber, who is the day of coordinator for Cortland, and helps to manage Celebrations Catering on and off-site of the venue. We were amazed with her professionalism and dedication to ensuring that our special day was, exactly that, special. From visiting with other vendors/caterers it was clear that we would not get half of the services from anyone else, that we were given within the first 5-minutes of meeting Amber.
    From the first food tastings to the day-of presentation, everything that Amber touched turned to gold! Our guests are still raving about the food, as well as how beautiful the venue was! We can honestly say that without Amber, we probably wouldn't have had nearly half of the amazing day that we did! Thank you to Amber and the Celebrations team for making our day so amazing! If you ever have any left over Flank Steak, or Tuscan Chicken - you have my number, just call and I will be right over to pick it up; SO TASTY!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

Celebrations is amazing. The food was delicious. The service was first rate. It was a pleasure working with Nicole Dempsey as our catering manager. Nicole was a kind, calming and professional presence from the selection of the menu right on through to the clean up at the reception. If you're looking for great tasting food, friendly and flexible service at a reasonable cost, I highly recommend Celebrations Catering.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Nicole and she was amazing! She helped us tremendously with our day and kept in touch. The food was delicious as well. We would recommend Celebrations to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Djethina · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the pleasure of being paired with Amber from Celebrations catering. From the first meet and greet, I knew that she was the one. Amber was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I explained the vision of what I wanted and she was on board and provided her own ideas based on experience.
    Amber went as far as helping us creating a custom menu that would appease to our difference cultures. The chef was very receptive with working outside his comfort zone and delivering us awesome food based on our backgrounds.
    During the planning phase, Amber was always available to answer questions, meet and work out the day of plan. Our floor plan set up was amazing. I showed Amber a picture and she was able to recreated as the picture. It was amazing.
    The guests were very found of the food, the professionalism of the staff and beauty of Cortland.
    Our big day was amazing and I could not have done it without the staff of Celebrations Catering nor Amber.
    I would definitely recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning a wedding. If in doubt of not sure, ask about what you need. You’ll be surprise especially when it comes to the menu!
    Thank you Celebration Catering!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Celebrations Catering 25
    Celebrations Catering 26

Katharine · Married on 06/02/2018

Celebrations Catering focuses on quality, fresh-made food and are extremely client-focused. We were fortunate to work with Tammy for our wedding reception. She definitely kept us focused and on-time! Celebrations Catering offers a HUGE selection of foods. I knew that one of the most important things about my wedding was going to be food- I WANTED TASTY FOOD! They cook the food fresh at the site, and they take obvious pride in serving quality food. At my wedding, we had the chicken marsala and beef tenderloin, both of which were fabulous! To this day, people are still raving to me about how delicious the food at our wedding was!
    When you hire Celebrations Catering, though, you aren't just hiring someone to cater your event- they also help you organize your reception. Tammy, our coordinator, did a fantastic job with making us think through the questions we didn't even think to ask. She also made sure on our big day that we were able to eat before interacting with our guests, which was a fantastic service! This company makes sure that you know that they care about their clients, and they take great pride in being part of your big day. I would and have had already recommended this company!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Tammy at Celebrations was an invaluable resource throughout the planning process. She was always on top of things and quickly responded to all my communications. All the staff were wonderful the day of and the food was AMAZING! They took great care of us, I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU

Sent on 06/04/2018

Chris · Married on 05/26/2018

We were very satisfied with Celebrations. Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable and responsive. She left us with a feeling of confidence that things would be handled well that day. She listened to our priorities and budget and offered suggestions. There were many choices on the menu that appealed to us. The Chef prepared delicious food! The service staff were terrific and very attentive to the bride and groom.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Attention to detail, great guidance all along the way, friendly service..... you get so much more than just fabulous food! This is a catering company that treats you like their own family. Giving excellent recommendations for other vendors,filling in details you may have missed like going the extra mile to make the bar table look special. Even being there when the bride and her dad get ready to head down the aisle. Tammy got the best picture and even fluffed Kelly's gown before they took off. We had rain and MUD but never a single complaint from any of the staff about the set up at our outdoor wedding. I can't say enough about their service. From the minute I contacted Celebrations Tammy was ready to walk me through a complete check list and was quick to reply to any questions or comments. Amber was great at our first meeting to provide even more details about what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tasting was fun and each dish we tasted was amazing! We did ask to alter one of the dishes and Tammy had no problem adapting it to suit our taste and it came out excellent for the reception! As you can tell I would highly recommend Celebrations and would like to thank Tammy, Amber and the whole staff helping to make our wedding such a memorable event! Denise Carmack

Sent on 05/31/2018