110 Reviews for Celebrations Catering

Southern (1)
Kosher (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
106 Celebrations Catering Reviews

OMG can't say enough great things about this company!!!! They provided a lot of options in our budget and a lot of basics, (like water pitchers for tables, linens in colors, coffee at the end of the night, and glassware) that were hidden additional costs elsewhere came included in our package. Not to mention the food was soo delicious! They go above and beyond to make it what you want- they even helped accomodate the 4 vegetarians we had by providing an alternate meal for them at no extra charge rather than making us purchase a whole other vegetarian option for 120 people. Also, the manager Nicole was Phenomenal. She was organized, fun, and helped keep everything running smoothly and on time the day, and see that we got food and drink- she was absolutely invaluable to us.
Bottom line: The chefs are amazing, food was delicious, the bar service was terrific, and the management was personable and on their A-game, and it all came at a REASONABLE price.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), American, Asian, Mediterranean

We rented our linens, plates, cups, and cutlery from Celebrations for our November 2017 wedding. I high recommend them and if you go check them out, ask for Amber. I went to look at linens in the spring and was really struggling with a color scheme. Amber got an idea of my vision and her design was perfection! She was SO easy to work with throughout the whole process and even set up all my favors on the tables. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she was taking care of everything and I completely trusted her!

Profile Picture Allycia, 11/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Celebrations Catering is simply amazing. We could have never pulled off our big day without Tammy and the rest of the amazing Celebrations staff! Tammy was always responsive and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process, going above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and were feeling prepared. Our guests could not say how much they loved not only the quality of the food, but the kindness and positive experiences they had interacting with the staff on the evening of our wedding. We would recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Kameron, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

SUPER professional, made sure the bride and groom ate! Made us a plates to take home, made sure we always had something to drink. The head waitress was phenomenal! Just such a wonderful company to use!

Profile Picture Nicki and Aaron, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Everything from set up to break down on the wedding day went flawlessly with Celebrations Catering. The food was wonderful, the sit down dinner came out hot and cooked perfectly. And the servers were great! They brought trays of appetizers out to the wedding party while we took pictures so we didn't miss out on cocktail hour! Everything that day was perfect!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Nicole was a wonderful coordinator, very easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions. She helped to make our wedding day flow very smoothly. Amber's culinary skills ensured that our guests had a terrific meal, and many commented on how delicious everything was. Nicole and Amber went above and beyond, meeting us at our wedding site to plan, inquiring about guests special dietary needs, arriving early for set up, and not leaving until they knew all was cleared to our satisfaction, including packaging some yummy leftovers! The wait staff were all attentive and friendly to our guests, even keeping our dog occupied so she would not disrupt the dinner! Overall, our wedding was a special, beautiful day made even more perfect by the excellent service of Celebrations Catering.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I just had my wedding on 9/23/2017 in Frederick county and I want to give everyone a review on Celebrations Catering. Since the beginning, they have been nothing but helpful and quick to response since the first moment I emailed them. As we all know when we get married it's a long process, so we got to know each other every well and I'm very happy with the service we received. We all want our wedding day to go perfectly and it did with the help of celebrations.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Celebrations provided exceptional service. From the day we contacted them to the end of our wedding day we couldn't have been more pleased with their responsiveness to our needs and wants. They handled everything from our continuous menu changes, to helping us set our tables and favors, to making sure everything ran seamlessly all night throughout our wedding. Now, let's talk about the food... PHENOMENAL. Our guests were going back to the buffet for seconds and thirds, they probably would have gone for fourths if we let them! Everyone was raving about the food. Not only was it delicious but the staff also collected all of the leftovers for us.. boxed and bagged it all for us so we didn't leave empty handed. The bartenders were the MVPs of the night. Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone else then Celebrations. We are so incredibly thankful for everything!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole is amazing! So helpful! The staff was great - they were always willing to help and also had a really great energy.

Profile Picture Shira, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Amber was absolutely fantastic. She was so professional and extremely responsive! There were other caterers in the area that took days to respond, but we heard back from her quickly. We did a cocktail-style reception (no seated dinner) and Amber was spot-on in her recommendations of food and timing. We got so many compliments on the style of reception and the food! Everything was so organized and efficient on her end that we didn't even need a day-of coordinator. She put out the decorations that I made, and switched the room from ceremony to reception effortlessly. She made sure to bring food and drink to my husband and I so that we didn't miss it either. (The food was fantastic too, obviously). I just can't say enough good things about working with Amber. I would HIGHLY recommend her and Celebrations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amber Edmondson and her team at Celebrations Catering did an absolutely fantastic job for our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding at Dulany's Overlook in Frederick, MD on 9/10/17. It was a picture perfect day! From our first contact with Amber through the conclusion of the wedding, she was a true professional to work with. She was so helpful throughout the planning process, offered great suggestions, was very flexible and a true delight to work with. The food was fantastic, they took great care of our guests, and coordinated with all of the vendors. Celebrations Catering was top notch and we highly recommend them for any catering needs. Their hot crab dip appetizer was incredibly delicious and the entrees were fantastic! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make Michelle's and Brian's wedding so perfect! We couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is by far one of the best catering companies you could use for your wedding. Those execution of the event, the yummy food, and the attentive wait staff was phenomenal! Every bride in the Northern Va should use them!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Celebratrations Catering was the required caterer for my daughter's wedding venue. They were outstanding! We started the process with a tasting far in advance of the wedding for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. David was very helpful and we enjoyed deciding on the menus - no stress. Changes were incorporated as we drew closer to the date and there were no problems or issues. The weekend of the wedding, our Captain - Adolpho - was outstanding. He introduced himself; routinely checked; and responsed very quickly if I even looked his way!. The food was outstanding! - Rehearsal dinner barbeque fare and wedding dinner of (melt in your mouth) beef tenderloin au jus. Many rave reviews from guests! These folks are professionals.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail during the wedding was outstanding. She ensured our wedding day stuck to the timeline and flowed smoothly. Our wedding guests kept mentioning how good the food was. We decided to go with the Prime Rib and Chicken Florentine as our main dishes. Nicole was also very flexible with our menu options. We were able to swap a few appetizer options to meet our expectations. You will not go wrong choosing Celebrations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and the team at Celebrations Catering were absolutely amazing for our 9.2.17 wedding at Glen Ellen Farm. Nicole was super professional, quick to respond, flexible and really went above and beyond leading up to the wedding (such as getting a few high chairs from another location when I asked if they had any available). Nicole genuinely cared about us and our day, and worked with us to keep prices within our budget... we never felt as if we were being taken advantage of. Even with on and off rain during the day of our wedding, the team was able to seamlessly keep the cocktail hour outside. The staff was so professional and nice!! It was such a relief to not have to worry about so many different parts of our cocktail hour and reception because Nicole and Celebrations were always one step ahead of us. Oh and did I mention the food?! Amazing!! Would highly recommend Celebrations Catering and Nicole!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our experience with Celebrations Catering began with a warm welcome by Nicole when we arrived for our first appointment to meet the team and taste the food! She was very professional yet inviting and we immediately felt like we'd known her for years. She had a way of calming my wedding planning jitters, and always had time for us to explain all options so we could make the best choices for us. Nicole was very practical and reasonable with her suggestions when we discussed our budget, our vision and what was most important to us. And, when we ended up making about 4 changes to our menu within a two week time frame - she handled it! We really appreciated her commitment and checking in with us over the weeks and months leading up to our big day. I had absolutely no worries the morning of my wedding regarding the table set-up, place cards, menus or the actual food itself - we knew it would be spectacular! And it was, we received SO many compliments from our family and guests on how delicious everything was! One of their team stood with us and our bridal party for at least 30 minutes during photos, feeding us BBQ wrapped shrimp and lamb lollipops - it was fantastic! When we finally got to our head table, there were more appetizers waiting for us and they always made sure our glasses were full. Very attentive - Nicole and her team definitely went the extra mile for us. We are forever grateful! We highly recommend Celebrations Catering for your wedding or any catered event! Thank you Nicole! All the best, Sarah & James

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Our wedding day was PERFECT because of Celebrations Catering and the help of Amber. Amber acted as basically a wedding planner for us, she was soooo helpful in all of our choices. She worked within our budget to accomplish EVERYTHING we wanted from the food choices to the table linens to the layout of the tables to best fit in our venue. She was always able to meet with us and immediately responded to every email. Her positive spirit and attitude made the planning process a pure delight. The staff during our wedding was extremely professional and doted on our every need; you will never have to wait for a drink or service with Celebrations Catering. They even set up our table centerpieces!!! The delicious food from the tasting was exactly how it tasted on the day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly at our wedding because of Amber and her team. If you are looking for an amazing caterer within the Frederick area, you need to choose Celebrations Catering.

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, American, Caribbean, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings

Celebrations Catering was our first vendor that we booked for our wedding and it was one of the best decision we made. We wanted to do a very different menu to represent my husbands family (From NC), my family (From PA), and our current locations (MD) so we did stations for each of the states. We did a tasting of the menu and they created our entire menu for us to try which was amazing. We tried other vendors and no one else compared to Celebrations. They didn't taste like traditional wedding food because it was very well seasoned and prepared. The crab cakes were worth the extra money! Anytime I called Chip about a change or concern he was on top of his game and made me feel very confident in their service on the wedding day.

On our wedding day, which was 90+ degrees with a high humidity in a barn style venue, I didn't have to worry about anything because the service was beyond any expectation. There was constantly water provided, food being brought out, and ease of everything with the linens and china that was provided. We had people that attended our wedding that work in kitchens and for catering companies and everyone said that it was the best food they have ever had at any wedding. Well worth the money and I am so happy we booked with them!

Profile Picture Derise, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Nut Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Set Up, American, BBQ, Southern, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

Where do I start?! The food was absolutely delicious! Our guests raved about the crab dip, truffle mashed potatoes and salmon. The bartenders were quick and efficient and the service staff was really friendly. At some point, our originally assigned coordinator left and we were transferred to Nicole. When we were transferred, Nicole didn't waste any time in setting up an appointment to meet us and go over selections we made. She was so warm and welcoming (I really wanted to be her friend!) and super knowledgeable! She communicated with us about open items and really helped walk us through some of our decisions. The week or 2 before the wedding, our guest count seemed to change every few days and Nicole was so accommodating and pleasant every time I had to ask for an updated final contract. On our wedding day, she was there early to set up the tables, napkins and linens. She also helped our venue coordinator place our favors at each place setting and set up the rest of the venue space. Nicole and Tammy made sure our entire wedding party had drinks and food while we took pictures. When my husband and I entered the tent and finally sat down, she made sure we had a plate of food waiting for us. Throughout the wedding, Nicole did a fantastic job keeping tabs on us and keeping us in the loop. At one point we ran out of vodka and she checked in with my husband to see how we wanted her to handle it but we were never stressed out or felt pressured to handle a situation. They were totally on top of it! Nicole was the MVP. Our day would've been nothing without her efforts. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), American, Clean Up, Set Up

Celebrations catering was the built in catering service for our venue! I am so thankful that they were! They made the processes easy and the food was delicious. I've been told most people will not remember the food at your wedding, but our guests did. Everyone we've talked to since the wedding mentions how amazing the food was! I just wish I had more time to eat more of it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Celebrations was excellent! They were very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and fantastic on the day of. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our special day was align with our vision. For the cocktail hour we did seasonal soups - butternut squash and Maryland crab; and for dinner, we had a buffet - chicken florentine, mahi mahi, truffle mashed potatoes, and asparagus. My favorites were butternut squash soup, chicken florentine, and truffle potatoes. But all the food was amazing!!! We got so many compliments - even from picky elder relatives. :) Nicole was our event coordinator and she was great to work with - leading up to the wedding and on the day of! I would absolutely recommend Celebrations!

Profile Picture User7348348, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to begin, Chip was our initial contact and super easy to work with. We had many changes, delays with three date changes and he was extremely understanding and flexible. Nicole became our person of contact and I cannot say enough about her sweet disposition and willingness to help make the preparation seemless and easy for us, while also dealing with many last minute changes. She was always pleasant, patient and very helpful. Jeff and Janice were a wonderful addition to our day as server and bartender. The staff were so fun to work with and felt like they were all part of our family and friends! The food, service, and setting were beyond fabulous and truly made our day so special for us! Thank you all for being there! Dodi and Dave

Profile Picture Dorothy, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Celebrations sets the gold standard for catering - not only in this area, but the entire state of Maryland. Every aspect of their operation – people, set up, service, QUALITY and QUANTITY of food, is top shelf. The staff was fantastic; they gladly helped our disabled guests who had difficulty getting to the buffet line or bar; vegetarian and vegan guest were taken care of seamlessly and when we ran short of a specific liquor (which I provided), Tammy quietly informed me and had our stock replenished without missing a beat.

The food was fantastic, notably the appetizers – I could have eaten an entire plate of the bacon wrapped scallops. Prime rib, cut AND cooked to order, was superb. Amber not only led the top-notch kitchen staff, but was continuously in touch with me in the 6 months leading up to the event, checking our status, providing sage advice sound guidance on any questions or concern we had. In summary, the best, from the best! The wedding was a dream come true for our daughter!!! Thank you so much Tammy, Amber and staff!!!

Profile Picture Jim, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Celebrations was great! Amber and Tammy worked closely with us from the moment we contacted them to ensure the meal and evening we were creating was exactly what we wanted. The options were all very delicious and we had a hard time deciding what we wanted to serve at our tasting. We ended up going with the Prime Rib, Chicken Marsala, Irish potatoes, Rice, Asparagus and baby carrots. Our guests loved everything and even boosted that it was the best meal they had ever had at a wedding! Not only was the cocktail hour Hors d'oeuvres delicious, and the meal but Amber checked in throughout the planning process and leading up to our wedding day to ensure we were doing okay and everything was as we wanted. I would highly recommend using Celebrations Catering in the future to anyone planning a wedding, or event. They are the best!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Celebrations Catering is amazing. We worked with Vivian, and cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She was so responsive and helpful to the many, many questions I had leading up to the day. She was also with us the entire night of the wedding, making sure everything went smoothly. She even packed out getaway car with two entrees and a bottle of champagne! In addition to the staff being amazing, their food is outstanding! We were blown away by the tasting, and were not disappointed come the wedding day. We also brought some of our own linens and decor that they went out of their way to help set up. We couldn't have been happier with the staff and catering from Celebrations!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, Bartender(s)