122 Reviews for Celebrations Catering

Italian (1)
Mexican (1)
Southern (1)
118 Celebrations Catering Reviews

Celebrations is amazing. The food was delicious. The service was first rate. It was a pleasure working with Nicole Dempsey as our catering manager. Nicole was a kind, calming and professional presence from the selection of the menu right on through to the clean up at the reception. If you're looking for great tasting food, friendly and flexible service at a reasonable cost, I highly recommend Celebrations Catering.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/23/18, 1 Review
4.7

Nicole and her team made out day seamless! The food was amazing, I had guests tell us "best Wedding food ever"! From Day One - Celebrations was flexible with what we had in mind, open to new ideas and made it clear that they were working to make our special day perfect. Would definitely recommend this team!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Nicole and she was amazing! She helped us tremendously with our day and kept in touch. The food was delicious as well. We would recommend Celebrations to anyone!

Profile Picture Keri, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Celebrations Catering focuses on quality, fresh-made food and are extremely client-focused. We were fortunate to work with Tammy for our wedding reception. She definitely kept us focused and on-time! Celebrations Catering offers a HUGE selection of foods. I knew that one of the most important things about my wedding was going to be food- I WANTED TASTY FOOD! They cook the food fresh at the site, and they take obvious pride in serving quality food. At my wedding, we had the chicken marsala and beef tenderloin, both of which were fabulous! To this day, people are still raving to me about how delicious the food at our wedding was!
When you hire Celebrations Catering, though, you aren't just hiring someone to cater your event- they also help you organize your reception. Tammy, our coordinator, did a fantastic job with making us think through the questions we didn't even think to ask. She also made sure on our big day that we were able to eat before interacting with our guests, which was a fantastic service! This company makes sure that you know that they care about their clients, and they take great pride in being part of your big day. I would and have had already recommended this company!

Profile Picture Katharine , 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Kosher, Vegan, Bartender(s), Chairs, Tables

Tammy at Celebrations was an invaluable resource throughout the planning process. She was always on top of things and quickly responded to all my communications. All the staff were wonderful the day of and the food was AMAZING! They took great care of us, I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Erin, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s)

We were very satisfied with Celebrations. Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable and responsive. She left us with a feeling of confidence that things would be handled well that day. She listened to our priorities and budget and offered suggestions. There were many choices on the menu that appealed to us. The Chef prepared delicious food! The service staff were terrific and very attentive to the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Attention to detail, great guidance all along the way, friendly service..... you get so much more than just fabulous food! This is a catering company that treats you like their own family. Giving excellent recommendations for other vendors,filling in details you may have missed like going the extra mile to make the bar table look special. Even being there when the bride and her dad get ready to head down the aisle. Tammy got the best picture and even fluffed Kelly's gown before they took off. We had rain and MUD but never a single complaint from any of the staff about the set up at our outdoor wedding. I can't say enough about their service. From the minute I contacted Celebrations Tammy was ready to walk me through a complete check list and was quick to reply to any questions or comments. Amber was great at our first meeting to provide even more details about what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tasting was fun and each dish we tasted was amazing! We did ask to alter one of the dishes and Tammy had no problem adapting it to suit our taste and it came out excellent for the reception! As you can tell I would highly recommend Celebrations and would like to thank Tammy, Amber and the whole staff helping to make our wedding such a memorable event! Denise Carmack

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am so happy we went with Celebrations Catering for our wedding at Dulany's Overlook. I can't say enough good things about Tammy and her team!

We knew we wanted something different for our wedding (a fajita bar!) and Celebrations was more than able to accommodate. They put together a menu that fit our idea but also offered an option for everyone and the guests we talked to raved about the food and how great it was.

Tammy was also incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding process, answering all my questions and asking me about things that I hadn't even thought of. She is an expert not only in catering but with weddings in general and is a great person to have on your wedding team! She ensured everything went smoothly with set-up and the evening in general and was very pleasant to work with. Tammy even assigned a staff member to stand by our sweetheart table and make sure people didn't approach us until after we ate! She also has a great team of staff members, everyone was very friendly and helpful and had a smile on their face. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and highly recommend Celebrations!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mexican, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Nicole was phenomenal. She was accommodating, listened to what we wanted and very knowledgable about the menu and timelines. She and her team made sure everything was taken care of the day of. They brought us our meal privately as bride and groom and Nicole even brought me the late night snacks (chicken fingers!) while I was on the dance floor!! She and her team were 5 stars and I will recommend them to anyone needing a catering vendor.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the beginning, Chip and the team at Celebrations Catering were extremely responsive, not to mention with very reasonable and affordable pricing as well. We decided to go with Celebrations as our caterer, and they truly went above and beyond every step of the way. I bombarded Chip probably every other day with more questions, more requests, and he not only responded quickly, but he gave advice every step of the way. Never did I feel like they were trying to push anything additional on us, but instead they just wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted in my budget. Not only was the service and food fantastic (the crab stuffed mushrooms and meatball platters were a crowd favorite!), but Chip and his team were so accommodating the whole way. I decided to do my own flowers and not hire a florist (what was I thinking?) and Chip stepped up to the plate and said they could take care of the flower set up for us rather than having us worry about it on our wedding day. After I sent him photos of my vision and dropped everything off for him, the team executed everything perfectly for us. Chip even remembered things I had said quickly in passing that even I forgot leading up to the craziness! He didn't miss a beat and was ESSENTIAL in planning our whole wedding.

I could keep going, but your caterer is such a large factor of wedding planning and also making sure your day goes seamlessly, and Celebrations Catering made our entire process so easy and stress free. We highly recommend the whole team there - you won't regret it! Thanks again Chip and Nicole and team :)

Profile Picture Helen, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, American, Asian, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Chip, Tammy, and their team are amazing! From the first time we reached out through the moment the last guest left, they provided phenomenal customer service. They are very responsive on email and willing to meet in person and/or by phone throughout the planning process. They also are very experienced and had good suggestions for our food selections and timeline. The day of the event, the execution was flawless - the mini chicken tacos and mini margaritas were a hit! We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s)

OMG can't say enough great things about this company!!!! They provided a lot of options in our budget and a lot of basics, (like water pitchers for tables, linens in colors, coffee at the end of the night, and glassware) that were hidden additional costs elsewhere came included in our package. Not to mention the food was soo delicious! They go above and beyond to make it what you want- they even helped accomodate the 4 vegetarians we had by providing an alternate meal for them at no extra charge rather than making us purchase a whole other vegetarian option for 120 people. Also, the manager Nicole was Phenomenal. She was organized, fun, and helped keep everything running smoothly and on time the day, and see that we got food and drink- she was absolutely invaluable to us.
Bottom line: The chefs are amazing, food was delicious, the bar service was terrific, and the management was personable and on their A-game, and it all came at a REASONABLE price.

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), American, Asian, Mediterranean

We rented our linens, plates, cups, and cutlery from Celebrations for our November 2017 wedding. I high recommend them and if you go check them out, ask for Amber. I went to look at linens in the spring and was really struggling with a color scheme. Amber got an idea of my vision and her design was perfection! She was SO easy to work with throughout the whole process and even set up all my favors on the tables. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she was taking care of everything and I completely trusted her!

Profile Picture Allycia, 11/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Celebrations Catering is simply amazing. We could have never pulled off our big day without Tammy and the rest of the amazing Celebrations staff! Tammy was always responsive and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process, going above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and were feeling prepared. Our guests could not say how much they loved not only the quality of the food, but the kindness and positive experiences they had interacting with the staff on the evening of our wedding. We would recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Kameron, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

SUPER professional, made sure the bride and groom ate! Made us a plates to take home, made sure we always had something to drink. The head waitress was phenomenal! Just such a wonderful company to use!

Profile Picture Nicki and Aaron, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Everything from set up to break down on the wedding day went flawlessly with Celebrations Catering. The food was wonderful, the sit down dinner came out hot and cooked perfectly. And the servers were great! They brought trays of appetizers out to the wedding party while we took pictures so we didn't miss out on cocktail hour! Everything that day was perfect!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Nicole was a wonderful coordinator, very easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions. She helped to make our wedding day flow very smoothly. Amber's culinary skills ensured that our guests had a terrific meal, and many commented on how delicious everything was. Nicole and Amber went above and beyond, meeting us at our wedding site to plan, inquiring about guests special dietary needs, arriving early for set up, and not leaving until they knew all was cleared to our satisfaction, including packaging some yummy leftovers! The wait staff were all attentive and friendly to our guests, even keeping our dog occupied so she would not disrupt the dinner! Overall, our wedding was a special, beautiful day made even more perfect by the excellent service of Celebrations Catering.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I just had my wedding on 9/23/2017 in Frederick county and I want to give everyone a review on Celebrations Catering. Since the beginning, they have been nothing but helpful and quick to response since the first moment I emailed them. As we all know when we get married it's a long process, so we got to know each other every well and I'm very happy with the service we received. We all want our wedding day to go perfectly and it did with the help of celebrations.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Celebrations provided exceptional service. From the day we contacted them to the end of our wedding day we couldn't have been more pleased with their responsiveness to our needs and wants. They handled everything from our continuous menu changes, to helping us set our tables and favors, to making sure everything ran seamlessly all night throughout our wedding. Now, let's talk about the food... PHENOMENAL. Our guests were going back to the buffet for seconds and thirds, they probably would have gone for fourths if we let them! Everyone was raving about the food. Not only was it delicious but the staff also collected all of the leftovers for us.. boxed and bagged it all for us so we didn't leave empty handed. The bartenders were the MVPs of the night. Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone else then Celebrations. We are so incredibly thankful for everything!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole is amazing! So helpful! The staff was great - they were always willing to help and also had a really great energy.

Profile Picture Shira, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Amber was absolutely fantastic. She was so professional and extremely responsive! There were other caterers in the area that took days to respond, but we heard back from her quickly. We did a cocktail-style reception (no seated dinner) and Amber was spot-on in her recommendations of food and timing. We got so many compliments on the style of reception and the food! Everything was so organized and efficient on her end that we didn't even need a day-of coordinator. She put out the decorations that I made, and switched the room from ceremony to reception effortlessly. She made sure to bring food and drink to my husband and I so that we didn't miss it either. (The food was fantastic too, obviously). I just can't say enough good things about working with Amber. I would HIGHLY recommend her and Celebrations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amber Edmondson and her team at Celebrations Catering did an absolutely fantastic job for our daughter's and son-in-law's wedding at Dulany's Overlook in Frederick, MD on 9/10/17. It was a picture perfect day! From our first contact with Amber through the conclusion of the wedding, she was a true professional to work with. She was so helpful throughout the planning process, offered great suggestions, was very flexible and a true delight to work with. The food was fantastic, they took great care of our guests, and coordinated with all of the vendors. Celebrations Catering was top notch and we highly recommend them for any catering needs. Their hot crab dip appetizer was incredibly delicious and the entrees were fantastic! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make Michelle's and Brian's wedding so perfect! We couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is by far one of the best catering companies you could use for your wedding. Those execution of the event, the yummy food, and the attentive wait staff was phenomenal! Every bride in the Northern Va should use them!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Celebratrations Catering was the required caterer for my daughter's wedding venue. They were outstanding! We started the process with a tasting far in advance of the wedding for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. David was very helpful and we enjoyed deciding on the menus - no stress. Changes were incorporated as we drew closer to the date and there were no problems or issues. The weekend of the wedding, our Captain - Adolpho - was outstanding. He introduced himself; routinely checked; and responsed very quickly if I even looked his way!. The food was outstanding! - Rehearsal dinner barbeque fare and wedding dinner of (melt in your mouth) beef tenderloin au jus. Many rave reviews from guests! These folks are professionals.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail during the wedding was outstanding. She ensured our wedding day stuck to the timeline and flowed smoothly. Our wedding guests kept mentioning how good the food was. We decided to go with the Prime Rib and Chicken Florentine as our main dishes. Nicole was also very flexible with our menu options. We were able to swap a few appetizer options to meet our expectations. You will not go wrong choosing Celebrations!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews