Celebrations Catering Reviews

133 Reviews for Celebrations Catering

133 Celebrations Catering Reviews

Kara Beisswanger · Married on 10/20/2018

Above and beyond expectations

Choosing Celebrations was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Tammy and Nicole made sure that all my needs were met and they surpassed my expectations. My venue was a bit hard to deal with and Celebrations made sure to pick up the pieces and help with everything they could. The food was AMAZING (thanks Amber!), service was perfection (servers made sure to feed the groom and I during cocktail hour which we greatly appreciated), and the night was seamless thanks to Celebrations. They were very responsive and reasonably priced, I am so happy we hired them and highly recommend them for anyones catering needs!

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Day!

I cannot recommend Nicole and the celebrations team enough. The food was amazing, the bar tenders and staff were amazing, and Nicole saved the day on many occasions without even needing to involve us. Five stars!!!

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2018

I don’t even know where to start. Celebrations was everything we could have asked for and more. From their professionalism, to attentiveness, celebrations was amazing. Nicole was so patient and kind during this entire wedding planning process. No matter how many changes we made, she was always accommodating. The food was delicious and everyone was raving about the mini crab soup shooters! There is no doubt that we will use celebrations again in the future!! Couldn’t ask for anything better! S

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

As the parents of the bride we can’t say enough good about the venue and especially our day of coordinator, Amber! She was truly amazing, so very accommodating, friendly, very quick to reply to questions! We would highly recommend Cortland and especially Amber!!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing! Best caterers for the Frederick area!

Celebrations catering is amazing! I can't say enough good things about this family. Tammy and her family run the company with the best service and dedication. Tammy personally was catering my wedding and she was so nice and fun to work with. To start, at our tasting, we tried the prime rib and tilapia stuffed with crab meat. Both were absolutely delicious! I swore that day, that no matter how busy I got at my own wedding, I was going to sit down and eat that amazing meal. We planned our signature drinks for the bartender to serve. I asked for mimosas, but Tammy went above orange juice and had mango puree and strawberry puree with little strawberry garnishes! At our cocktail hour we had spring rolls and the guests tried our signature drinks and cocktails, wine and beer. We had buffet style dinner (the prime rib and that tilapia!), along with desserts that included a chocolate fountain, and at the end of the night we had late night snack of pizza! I should mention that Tammy brought us, the bride and groom, our food so we didn't have to get in the buffet line, and that was awesome. Celebrations kept the food and drinks flowing seamlessly throughout the whole night. They have a great staff of servers, super friendly and ready to help if you have a question. Our bar was fully stocked and the bartending service was great. Towards the end of the night, Tammy and catering become more involved in the logistics of the wedding. Tammy was more like a wedding coordinator, because she was answering any and all questions even if it wasn't even related to catering. I really appreciate all the effort and fun Celebrations brought to my wedding day. Celebrations Catering is definitely the only catering company in the Frederick County area (and probably further) that's going to give this level of personal service! They really love what they do and it shows, I'm so thankful for them.

Celebrations also decorated our tables with linens, dinnerware, and stemware.

Celebrations Catering 1
    Celebrations Catering 2

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional. We would consider ourselves food snobs and so the quality of the food was most important. It is rare that guests at wedding rave about their meal - but everyone did. We had many many comments regarding the quality of the food that was only surpassed by the exceptional service. From beginning to the very end Nicole and the staff were beyond accommodating. They didn’t know the words, no can’t do that. Everything we asked for, they worked to please. With the potential of a hurricane hitting the day of, there was much uncertainty since the wedding was outside at our home. The entire staff worked endlessly to work around it all. It ended up being a beautiful day and things needed to be changed and moved. They did it all and kept smiling. I could never thank them enough for all they did. We will be using them for other events without a doubt.

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot thanks Celebrations catering and Nicole enough for helping with our wedding day. Nicole was there very step of the way to help us plan, organize and even came to a meeting at our venue to discuss set up and timeline for our day. The food was incredible, with many guests telling us it was the best food they have had at a wedding. The company is wonderful but Nicole went the extra mile always and she made our day perfect. SHe also went out of her way to wait on my parents and my in-laws the entire evening to make sure their evening was perfect as well. You are in the best hands if you work with Celebrations.

Christopher · Married on 07/14/2018

We found Celebrations Catering through a venue (Cortland Mansion) we visited early on in our wedding planning. We met with Amber, who is the day of coordinator for Cortland, and helps to manage Celebrations Catering on and off-site of the venue. We were amazed with her professionalism and dedication to ensuring that our special day was, exactly that, special. From visiting with other vendors/caterers it was clear that we would not get half of the services from anyone else, that we were given within the first 5-minutes of meeting Amber.
    From the first food tastings to the day-of presentation, everything that Amber touched turned to gold! Our guests are still raving about the food, as well as how beautiful the venue was! We can honestly say that without Amber, we probably wouldn't have had nearly half of the amazing day that we did! Thank you to Amber and the Celebrations team for making our day so amazing! If you ever have any left over Flank Steak, or Tuscan Chicken - you have my number, just call and I will be right over to pick it up; SO TASTY!

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

Celebrations is amazing. The food was delicious. The service was first rate. It was a pleasure working with Nicole Dempsey as our catering manager. Nicole was a kind, calming and professional presence from the selection of the menu right on through to the clean up at the reception. If you're looking for great tasting food, friendly and flexible service at a reasonable cost, I highly recommend Celebrations Catering.

Keri · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Nicole and she was amazing! She helped us tremendously with our day and kept in touch. The food was delicious as well. We would recommend Celebrations to anyone!

Djethina · Married on 06/09/2018

I had the pleasure of being paired with Amber from Celebrations catering. From the first meet and greet, I knew that she was the one. Amber was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I explained the vision of what I wanted and she was on board and provided her own ideas based on experience.
    Amber went as far as helping us creating a custom menu that would appease to our difference cultures. The chef was very receptive with working outside his comfort zone and delivering us awesome food based on our backgrounds.
    During the planning phase, Amber was always available to answer questions, meet and work out the day of plan. Our floor plan set up was amazing. I showed Amber a picture and she was able to recreated as the picture. It was amazing.
    The guests were very found of the food, the professionalism of the staff and beauty of Cortland.
    Our big day was amazing and I could not have done it without the staff of Celebrations Catering nor Amber.
    I would definitely recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning a wedding. If in doubt of not sure, ask about what you need. You’ll be surprise especially when it comes to the menu!
    Thank you Celebration Catering!

Celebrations Catering 3
    Celebrations Catering 4

Katharine · Married on 06/02/2018

Celebrations Catering focuses on quality, fresh-made food and are extremely client-focused. We were fortunate to work with Tammy for our wedding reception. She definitely kept us focused and on-time! Celebrations Catering offers a HUGE selection of foods. I knew that one of the most important things about my wedding was going to be food- I WANTED TASTY FOOD! They cook the food fresh at the site, and they take obvious pride in serving quality food. At my wedding, we had the chicken marsala and beef tenderloin, both of which were fabulous! To this day, people are still raving to me about how delicious the food at our wedding was!
    When you hire Celebrations Catering, though, you aren't just hiring someone to cater your event- they also help you organize your reception. Tammy, our coordinator, did a fantastic job with making us think through the questions we didn't even think to ask. She also made sure on our big day that we were able to eat before interacting with our guests, which was a fantastic service! This company makes sure that you know that they care about their clients, and they take great pride in being part of your big day. I would and have had already recommended this company!

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Tammy at Celebrations was an invaluable resource throughout the planning process. She was always on top of things and quickly responded to all my communications. All the staff were wonderful the day of and the food was AMAZING! They took great care of us, I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU

Chris · Married on 05/26/2018

We were very satisfied with Celebrations. Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable and responsive. She left us with a feeling of confidence that things would be handled well that day. She listened to our priorities and budget and offered suggestions. There were many choices on the menu that appealed to us. The Chef prepared delicious food! The service staff were terrific and very attentive to the bride and groom.

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Attention to detail, great guidance all along the way, friendly service..... you get so much more than just fabulous food! This is a catering company that treats you like their own family. Giving excellent recommendations for other vendors,filling in details you may have missed like going the extra mile to make the bar table look special. Even being there when the bride and her dad get ready to head down the aisle. Tammy got the best picture and even fluffed Kelly's gown before they took off. We had rain and MUD but never a single complaint from any of the staff about the set up at our outdoor wedding. I can't say enough about their service. From the minute I contacted Celebrations Tammy was ready to walk me through a complete check list and was quick to reply to any questions or comments. Amber was great at our first meeting to provide even more details about what they had to offer and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tasting was fun and each dish we tasted was amazing! We did ask to alter one of the dishes and Tammy had no problem adapting it to suit our taste and it came out excellent for the reception! As you can tell I would highly recommend Celebrations and would like to thank Tammy, Amber and the whole staff helping to make our wedding such a memorable event! Denise Carmack

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

I am so happy we went with Celebrations Catering for our wedding at Dulany's Overlook. I can't say enough good things about Tammy and her team!

We knew we wanted something different for our wedding (a fajita bar!) and Celebrations was more than able to accommodate. They put together a menu that fit our idea but also offered an option for everyone and the guests we talked to raved about the food and how great it was.

Tammy was also incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding process, answering all my questions and asking me about things that I hadn't even thought of. She is an expert not only in catering but with weddings in general and is a great person to have on your wedding team! She ensured everything went smoothly with set-up and the evening in general and was very pleasant to work with. Tammy even assigned a staff member to stand by our sweetheart table and make sure people didn't approach us until after we ate! She also has a great team of staff members, everyone was very friendly and helpful and had a smile on their face. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and highly recommend Celebrations!

Helen · Married on 04/21/2018

From the beginning, Chip and the team at Celebrations Catering were extremely responsive, not to mention with very reasonable and affordable pricing as well. We decided to go with Celebrations as our caterer, and they truly went above and beyond every step of the way. I bombarded Chip probably every other day with more questions, more requests, and he not only responded quickly, but he gave advice every step of the way. Never did I feel like they were trying to push anything additional on us, but instead they just wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted in my budget. Not only was the service and food fantastic (the crab stuffed mushrooms and meatball platters were a crowd favorite!), but Chip and his team were so accommodating the whole way. I decided to do my own flowers and not hire a florist (what was I thinking?) and Chip stepped up to the plate and said they could take care of the flower set up for us rather than having us worry about it on our wedding day. After I sent him photos of my vision and dropped everything off for him, the team executed everything perfectly for us. Chip even remembered things I had said quickly in passing that even I forgot leading up to the craziness! He didn't miss a beat and was ESSENTIAL in planning our whole wedding.

I could keep going, but your caterer is such a large factor of wedding planning and also making sure your day goes seamlessly, and Celebrations Catering made our entire process so easy and stress free. We highly recommend the whole team there - you won't regret it! Thanks again Chip and Nicole and team :)

Celebrations Catering 5
    Celebrations Catering 6
    Celebrations Catering 7

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Chip, Tammy, and their team are amazing! From the first time we reached out through the moment the last guest left, they provided phenomenal customer service. They are very responsive on email and willing to meet in person and/or by phone throughout the planning process. They also are very experienced and had good suggestions for our food selections and timeline. The day of the event, the execution was flawless - the mini chicken tacos and mini margaritas were a hit! We can't recommend them enough!

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

OMG can't say enough great things about this company!!!! They provided a lot of options in our budget and a lot of basics, (like water pitchers for tables, linens in colors, coffee at the end of the night, and glassware) that were hidden additional costs elsewhere came included in our package. Not to mention the food was soo delicious! They go above and beyond to make it what you want- they even helped accomodate the 4 vegetarians we had by providing an alternate meal for them at no extra charge rather than making us purchase a whole other vegetarian option for 120 people. Also, the manager Nicole was Phenomenal. She was organized, fun, and helped keep everything running smoothly and on time the day, and see that we got food and drink- she was absolutely invaluable to us.
    Bottom line: The chefs are amazing, food was delicious, the bar service was terrific, and the management was personable and on their A-game, and it all came at a REASONABLE price.

Allycia · Married on 11/03/2017

We rented our linens, plates, cups, and cutlery from Celebrations for our November 2017 wedding. I high recommend them and if you go check them out, ask for Amber. I went to look at linens in the spring and was really struggling with a color scheme. Amber got an idea of my vision and her design was perfection! She was SO easy to work with throughout the whole process and even set up all my favors on the tables. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she was taking care of everything and I completely trusted her!

Celebrations Catering 8
    Celebrations Catering 9
    Celebrations Catering 10

Kameron · Married on 10/28/2017

Celebrations Catering is simply amazing. We could have never pulled off our big day without Tammy and the rest of the amazing Celebrations staff! Tammy was always responsive and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process, going above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and were feeling prepared. Our guests could not say how much they loved not only the quality of the food, but the kindness and positive experiences they had interacting with the staff on the evening of our wedding. We would recommend Celebrations Catering to anyone planning their wedding!

• Nicki and Aaron

Nicki and Aaron · Married on 10/28/2017

SUPER professional, made sure the bride and groom ate! Made us a plates to take home, made sure we always had something to drink. The head waitress was phenomenal! Just such a wonderful company to use!

Cindy · Married on 09/24/2017

Nicole was a wonderful coordinator, very easy to work with and responsive to all of our questions. She helped to make our wedding day flow very smoothly. Amber's culinary skills ensured that our guests had a terrific meal, and many commented on how delicious everything was. Nicole and Amber went above and beyond, meeting us at our wedding site to plan, inquiring about guests special dietary needs, arriving early for set up, and not leaving until they knew all was cleared to our satisfaction, including packaging some yummy leftovers! The wait staff were all attentive and friendly to our guests, even keeping our dog occupied so she would not disrupt the dinner! Overall, our wedding was a special, beautiful day made even more perfect by the excellent service of Celebrations Catering.

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

I just had my wedding on 9/23/2017 in Frederick county and I want to give everyone a review on Celebrations Catering. Since the beginning, they have been nothing but helpful and quick to response since the first moment I emailed them. As we all know when we get married it's a long process, so we got to know each other every well and I'm very happy with the service we received. We all want our wedding day to go perfectly and it did with the help of celebrations.

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Celebrations provided exceptional service. From the day we contacted them to the end of our wedding day we couldn't have been more pleased with their responsiveness to our needs and wants. They handled everything from our continuous menu changes, to helping us set our tables and favors, to making sure everything ran seamlessly all night throughout our wedding. Now, let's talk about the food... PHENOMENAL. Our guests were going back to the buffet for seconds and thirds, they probably would have gone for fourths if we let them! Everyone was raving about the food. Not only was it delicious but the staff also collected all of the leftovers for us.. boxed and bagged it all for us so we didn't leave empty handed. The bartenders were the MVPs of the night. Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone else then Celebrations. We are so incredibly thankful for everything!!!