Celebrations Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Sue
    Sue P. Married on 05/08/2022

We just can't say enough about this team of professionals!!

Looking for a caterer for your wedding? Look no further!!

We had the pleasure of working with the Celebrations Catering team in June 2017 when we hosted our daughter's wedding at Walker's Overlook. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that 3 years later our guests are still commenting about how delicious the food was at the wedding.

Fast forward to 2020, our second daughter and her fiancé planned their wedding to be held on August 29th at a venue that had an exclusive caterer...we were honestly devastated that we were not able to work with Chip and the Celebrations team again and frankly concerned that the food would not meet our guests high expectations!
    Fortunately for us, fate has a way of intervening. Due to restrictions caused by the COVID pandemic, we were unable to follow through with our large scale wedding, or the smaller gathering scheduled at a restaurant in Baltimore. Three weeks prior to the wedding date, the Mayor of Baltimore further limited the number of event attendees so our small, immediate family wedding needed to be relocated to our home. We had less than three weeks to coordinate this event...my first call was to Celebrations Catering with hopes that they would be available to cater our wedding.

I cannot even begin to tell you the weight that was lifted off of my shoulders when Meg Coblentz contacted me within hours of my completing their online form to let me know they were indeed able to work with us. I had no need to have a tasting, we trusted that the Celebrations team would develop a menu that would be excellent and they went above and beyond expectations. Their staff of professionals safely served beverages and delivered plated meals to our guests. Our kitchen was left cleaner than when they arrived. And, as expected, we once again heard compliments from our guests about the high quality, delicious food served to them.

It is hard to find words that express our deep appreciation for everything the Celebrations staff did for us to provide our daughter and now son-in-law with an evening they will never forget. Thank you just doesn’t seem to be enough, so I am taking the time to share this message with you. You will not be disappointed by your decision to work with this fine group of people.
    Jj And R. Married on 03/26/2022

Simply Fantastic!!!

Celebrations was nothing short of fantastic. Meg was a great point of contact and coordinator. She is very responsive, willing to answer all types of questions, and even help out with some things outside her scope. The food was absolutely delicious and their offering of late night snacks was a hit! We cannot recommend enough how great Meg and Celebrations were for our wedding and will certainly be telling everyone we know that is looking for catering to speak with Meg and team! Thanks, Celebrations!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn G. Married on 11/20/2021

Simply the best!

When it comes to food for your wedding day, you want to make sure you're in really good hands. From the minute we met with Meg and the team at Celebrations, we knew they would be the perfect team to keep our favorite family and friends happily fed throughout our special day!

The food was incredible (we received several compliments on all the dishes we served), but what really made our experience with Celebrations so wonderful were all of the amazing staff members who took excellent care of us. In particular, we absolutely loved getting to work with Meg - not only is she kind and communicative, but she truly loves her job and goes above and beyond in making your day as special and smooth as possible. My partner and I have both worked in several different roles where we've had to work with clients, and we can wholeheartedly say that Meg is the best of the best. She's a natural at listening to what people need, but also makes you feel confident that she'll execute on those wants and needs (and she does). Again, we cannot say enough good things about her and know that if you go with Celebrations, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you again to Meg and the entire team at Celebrations for making our wedding day so special and for going above and beyond from start to finish!
  • Ricky
    Ricky B. Married on 10/10/2021

Great Experience

We had a great experience with celebrations catering. Amber provided excellent customer service with extraordinary attention to detail.
    Stephanie M. Married on 10/02/2021

Want your wedding to go perfectly? HIRE CELEBRATIONS!!!

I cannot give a high enough review to Celebrations. We worked with Amber and she was an absolute rockstar, who not only ensured the catering was excellent but helped me make decisions on things like tablecloth colors, floor plan, and schedule! We had already attended several tastings when we went to our initial tasting at Celebrations. While all of the food we tried everywhere was delicious, none of the other places we had been put nearly as much effort into discussing the planning of the event, timeline, how and where we wanted to serve food and drinks, etc. Not only that but we loved how many options there were for the different types of food we could serve, as well as how conscientious they were about dietary restrictions (we had several special diets and allergies to accommodate). They offered the flexibility of allowing us to provide all our own alcohol which saved us a ton of money, but they provided bartenders and bar “fixings” which saved us a ton of headache. They managed our linen and place setting rentals as part of our package which was so hugely helpful and also saved us money as well. We were genuinely impressed after our first meeting with how much thought they put into talking through the planning with us, and surprisingly they were more affordable than almost all of the other places we looked into! The combination of price and excellent service made us confident in choosing them, and it only got better from there. We didn’t have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, so we were managing all of the wedding planning and setup ourselves, and Amber was a HUGE help in the planning efforts, answering tons of questions for us, and making sure the day of ran PERFECTLY. We had a cocktail hour in one area with a bar and passed hors douevres, then the reception in another which meant moving the bar and setting up the catering stations with more passed food, and then a second round of stations/passed food later in the evening, followed by dessert, all of which they managed brilliantly. As a “type A planner” i tend to be very hands-on with these kinds of things but they handled everything so beautifully that i could just sit back and actually ENJOY my wedding day! We could not have been happier with their service, the delicious food, and how perfectly everything went. Celebrations is truly a hidden gem if you’re getting married in the Frederick or even broader DC area, and are 10,000% worth it!!!
  • Jessie
    Jessie H. Married on 09/17/2021

Wonderful experience!

Our wedding was 9/17/21 and everything was perfect and Celebrations played a major role in that! We worked directly with Tammy and she was absolutely amazing throughout our entire 2+ year process (due to COVID postponement). She helped us with so many details that we had never thought of and offered advice when needed. The rest of the staff was cooperative, fun, and professional. My husband and I didn't have a single worry throughout the entire night. We would highly recommend Celebrations!
  • Delaney
    Delaney D. Married on 08/21/2021

Miracle Workers

If you want your big day to turn out perfectly... Hire celebration catering! Without Tammy and her staff our day wouldn’t have been nearly as amazing. From helping me get through wedding jitters throughout the planning process to helping decide floor plans and how to organize your wedding day schedule to helping move tables the day of they were perfect. Food was delicious, tables were picturesque, and the staff was wonderful.
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 07/24/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Celebrations knows how to make a wonderful day even better than you could imagine! Amber was a fantastic coordinator and working with her was like working with a friend. She cared about our event as much as we did, and it showed when the day came. The staff made sure that the bride and groom were taken care of first which we really appreciate as well! All the staff helping with service and the bar were so friendly and helpful, everything you could ask for and more to help make our big day perfect!
  • F
    Felicia P. Married on 07/09/2021

Stupendous

Celebrations has been amazing through everything. From COVID related issues to even correcting me when I even forget my own wedding planning details. They worked with us for almost 2 years thanks to the COVID delays. Meg is amazing and a jem to this company. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. They even paid close attention to my husband's food allergies and even set aside some specialty plates for 2 guests with dietary restrictions. I am so happy with this company and I will reccomend them to others if not work with them more in the future!
  • Morgan
    Morgan A. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing!

We had such an amazing experience with Celebrations. We had the privilege of working with Meg who was so amazing and easy to work with. We constantly are having our wedding guests say how amazing the food and service were at our wedding! I have nothing but positive things to say about Celebrations and their team.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 06/13/2021

So amazing!

Tammy and her team were SO AWESOME!! She helped me plan the most fun taco bar menu for our wedding and helped plan al the details so I didn't have to think about it. Even throughout our wedding night she would check up on us and make sure everything was good. Even after postponing our wedding and having to adjust the plans a few times, she made it feel like a breeze!! Would 100000% recommend to ANY and EVERYONE!!
    Tom B. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply a Beautiful Experience

From the first contact with Celebrations Catering our families interaction/experience has been first class. As the father of the bride and an analytical thinker (and the financial backer) I could tell early on that this was the perfect family run business/company to provide the food & beverage service for my daughter's dream wedding day. Meg from Celebrations certainly has a passion for providing her clients with top notch service. She was highly informative as well as a great communicator from start to finish. Meg and her team promised and delivered a truly exceptional dining experience that our family and guests will be talking about for years to come. In my humble opinion, I believe the amazing appetizers and wonderful meal served were the highlight of my daughter’s wedding day. I could not have imagined a more enjoyable day seeing how happy my daughter and our family & guests were as they were treated to a 5 star food and service experience. I whole heartily recommend Celebrations Catering for any couple/family who is looking for a low stress, cost efficient, full-service catering experience.
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn Married on 06/05/2021

Delicious Food and Great Service

Amber and Megan were absolutely incredible to work with. They made everything so easy and stress free for us on our wedding day. They helped us have the food and wedding of our dreams and helped our vision come to life. The food was one of the most important things about our wedding to my husband and I, so this is where we decided to splurge... we both are so happy with the food, rentals and service we received. We highly recommend using Celebrations to cater your event!
    Sheri B. Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful Vendor

I am the mother of the bride..The food was delecious and the staff at my daughters wedding was wonderful, kind and very attenative. Meg our coordinator at Celebrations always responded to my emails and phone calls right away, she reached out to me and my daughter on a regular basis as the wedding got closer to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. Everyone loved the food. I would use this Caterer again and would highly recomend them for any wedding.
    Kelly Married on 05/14/2021

Delicious Food and Great Customer Service

We loved working with Celebrations. Tammy and her team were so flexible when we had to reschedule our Oct 2020 wedding to May 2021. We did a tasting with Celebrations and worked with their team to develop a menu that catered to the many dietary restrictions of our guests. We had passed hors d'oeuvres, a plated dinner and an ice cream sundae bar. Everything was so delicious!

The staff provided AMAZING customer service. Tammy stepped in and definitely provided amazing guidance above and beyond the typical role of a caterer and we were so appreciative of everything she did to make our day run smoothly. The staff was attentive, professional and kind to us and our guests. Highly recommend!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent Food and Superb Service

Chip and staff were amazing. We had a food tasting a year before the event and everything we ate was delicious, making it hard to choose the food we wanted!!

We had to move our wedding three times, due to Covid, and Chip was able to work with us each time.

The day of, the staff was courteous and attentive to all our guests' needs. They were very professional with every aspect of the food service and our guests all raved about the food.

We had a bbq style dinner, which many caterers did not offer, a bride/groom cutting cake and donuts for the guests. It was a very laid back dinner and the guests liked that it wasnt your traditional "wedding food"

The china and linens were perfect and they gave you a ton of choices with colors and layouts.

If you are looking for delicious food and amazing service, this is the caterer for you!!
  • Brooksley
    Brooksley B. Married on 04/23/2021

10/10!! Great experience

Celebrations was amazing to work with! We booked them forever ago and after an additional 10 month postponement, they made it all transition seamlessly. Our tasting way back when was super fun and tasty. We ended up working with Megan and met with her again before the new date and she was so thorough and helpful! She offered her advice for all aspects of the wedding- seeing as she clearly has had extensive experience with weddings and our venue in particular. She made the process much less stressful. The food was amazing and all our guests were very satisfied. I actually got to eat my entire meal and was very thankful for that! They also made sure that our sweetheart table had all the cocktail snacks and drinks we'd missed due to pictures which was a thoughtful touch. The linens were beautiful and everything came together really well. The team was awesome as well. The servers were extremely attentive to us and our guests. The bartenders were also awesome! They handled our heavy drinking crowd with ease. I would definitely recommend celebrations to anyone!
    Paula B. Married on 04/23/2021

Excellent experience from start to end!! Food was delicious and service was amazing!

Tammy, Meg and the team of people were awesome! Food was delicious and their hard work really showed to make sure we were all happy all night long!
  • Erica
    Erica W. Married on 04/06/2021

Best Wedding Food EVER!!

I am so happy that our venue had Celebrations on their preferred list and that we were able to use them! Working with Tammy was super amazing!!

They were super responsive and flexible (we had to change our wedding date THREE times due to Covid). From the initial contact to the tasting, to the end of the wedding night they were absolutely perfect!

The linen was perfect, the bar tenders and servers were amazing, and above all the food was FANTASTIC!!! I heard a lot of bride and grooms do not take the time to eat but Tammy made sure to remind us to eat and when I took my first bite of the food I was not leaving any behind because of how delicious it was!

We still have guests telling us how amazing the food was and that it was the best wedding food they have had. Our other vendors who have worked with celebrations before told us how amazing they were.

PLEASE PLEASE use this amazing company! You will NOT regret it! You and your guests will be so happy!!
  • Carla
    Carla S. Married on 03/04/2021

Above and beyond!

Amber and the whole Celebrations team went above and beyond for our wedding date! We had a postponed celebration a year after our first wedding and they were so helpful and kind (even when they had to do some work twice!) I am so so grateful we chose to work with Celebrations.
  • GABRIELA
    Gabriela P. Married on 01/24/2021

They are amazing

Where can I start? They are amazing! My husband and I are so grateful for everyone, especially for Megan, she was an angel thought the process. From helping us with the selection of everything to making sure we ate the day of our wedding, haha. The food is delicious, and please make sure you try their desserts (to die for). Overall 10/10, can't recommend them enough.

Gaby
    Sara A. Married on 01/02/2021

Excellent Service from start to finish!!

We approached Celebrations Catering services for our daughter’s wedding during a very tricky planning time, in the midst of a pandemic. We were beyond thrilled with their communication, attention to detail, kindness, and the FOOD!!! The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of! From the initial tasting we knew Celebrations would be our top choice! Our point of contact, Meg Coblentz, was an absolute sweetheart and she always made sure we were happy and taken care of! In addition to their stellar service, Celebrations staff safely carried out their services in relation to the necessary COVID restrictions!! We highly recommend this catering company to anyone needing such service!!
    Danelle D. Married on 10/30/2020

Easy to work with

From our first meeting with Amber, we felt like we were in good hands. She knows her stuff, and was able to walk us through the decision making with ease. We didn't worry about anything on the day of the wedding, knew it would all run smoothly. That was a wonderful feeling, and it allowed us to really enjoy the day.
  • Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 10/24/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to use Celebrations Catering. We initially hired them for our big wedding in Frederick, but after COVID hit, we decided to downsize to a few of our closest family and friends at my childhood home in the Annapolis area. Tammy and her team were SO accommodating and took on our micro-wedding without a second thought.

Let's start with the food - it is absolutely INCREDIBLE. The grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters were a hit! Everyone said they were the most unique wedding appetizers they had ever had (chicken and waffles, mini burgers, bacon wrapped shrimp), and no one was left hungry. Dinner was beef tenderloin with mushroom sauce and crabcakes - SO delicious and really great sized portions. It was the best wedding food I've ever had.

But beyond the food, what makes Celebrations so special is the staff. They truly felt like part of the family by the end of the evening. Tammy's calming presence before I walked down the aisle was so appreciated, and she always made sure my husband and I had food while taking our portrait photos. Her staff were the kindest people I've ever met and I felt so blessed to have them there with us. They made sure everything went smoothly and handled our guests with such care, and I couldn't be more thankful for them. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Go with Celebrations and I promise it will be the best decision you'll make for your big day!
    Carol Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding at Bluebird Manor

Celebrations was the first caterer to reach out to us as a new venue.
    I knew from our first meeting that Amber and Tammy were people I wanted to work with.
    After we had a caterer cancel at last minute (within 4 days of event and Covid) we called Amber.. within a few hours she figured out logistics and stepped up to the Rescue . Megan became our girl. She stepped up and took care of everything. Everything was run smoothly and turned out wonderful.
    I’m excited to have Celebrations As one of our preferred caterers and looking forward to working together for many years 🥰