Celebrations by Christina Reviews

Celebrations by Christina 2
Celebrations by Christina 3
Celebrations by Christina 4

Danica · Married on 06/18/2011

LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS THE WEDDING PLANNER SUPERHERO!

My husband and I were constantly amazed by how on-the-ball Christina was!! We planned our Connecticut wedding from Saudi Arabia, so we needed all the help we could get. We had a very personalized wedding (casual style backyard BBQ, 100 guests) and Christina was able to manage everything we threw at her. You won't believe how much planning goes into a "simple" wedding, let alone anything a bit more upscale. She did an incredible job of keeping us on task and on schedule. She calmed me down anytime I got stressed out and stayed cool throughout. Oh, and on top of all that, we actually LOVED her energy and are excited to stay in touch as friends!

All you future brides out there- my #1 piece of advice to you- GET A WEDDING PLANNER. If you are on the fence and just checking out your options, this was the biggest thing that we did to help ourselves during this time. Cut your centerpiece budget and put your money here!!! Having someone there to keep you on task, deal with ALL of the vendors you'll have to deal with, and above all, alleviate a huge portion of stress that goes along with planning a detailed event is beyond worth its weight in gold.

Aside from the planning, having Christina there on-site for day before set up and day-of was crucial. We kept wondering how people do this without a planner to keep everything and everyone in order. Also, it allowed our moms to enjoy the time and not be the ones in charge of all of these tasks, and allowed us the freedom to enjoy our own wedding without having to worry about everything coming together. Thank you Christina!!!

On an emotional level, I am 100% positive that the engagement/wedding planning time period (which is such a precious time to be with your fiance) went so much smoother because we had Christina holding our hand every step of the way. Consider your year to come planning your wedding- doing it alone or having the professional help of a wedding planner. Consider your moods for the next year with or without her, and then think about how that would affect your relationship with your fiance and family. This was something I had not previously considered, but the planner's presence allows you to have the most fun and least stress possible during your engagement.

Needless to say, we were beyond impressed with Christina's professionalism, and also her human touch. I chose her above the other planners I was interviewing because she responded quickly (which lasted throughout the 6 months of working with her) and she was very thorough answering all of my questions point by point. Bottom line, if you want someone you can trust will make your day and the days leading up to it a wonderful experience, make sure you book Christina. Do it now because someone else will if you don't!

Congratulations to you all!

Danica & Matt

Sent on 08/02/2011

Sue · Married on 05/21/2011

Cristina is awesome to work with. I clicked with her immediately; she has a great personality. I was completely at ease and able to enjoy my wedding and mingle with my guests. Knowing Cristina was there to ensure the day went smoothly was great!
    Would definately work with her in the future!!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Linda · Married on 04/30/2011

Working with Christina Morin of Celebrations by Christina was an extreme pleasure. She was both profesional and courteous. Christina helped make our big day more than my husband and I could ever dream of! The best decision that I made was hiring Christina and i would never have been able to do it without her. We feel like we got so much more than a wedding planner/coordinator when we hired her and her company, we also got a friend.

She responded to every phone call and/or email in a very timely mannor. If there was any questions or concerns that we had, she would find out the answers and put us at ease so professionally.

Christina helped us plan our destination wedding to Maroma Beach, Mexico. She took all of the anxiety and stress of planning our wedding day in another country away and helped us enjoy every minute of it. We choose her full service planning, and had her travel down to Mexico with us. She oversaw everything once we arrived to our destination and really put us at ease in every way. We were able to enjoy our guests company as soon as they arrived, instead of running around making sure every last detail was in place for all of the activites that we had planned for them during thier stay.

I would definatly recommend her services to every bride thinking of hiring a wedding planner, or anybody thinking of help planning any special event. Chrisitna will take your vision of your event and make your dreams come true. She really listened to what we had imagined, and hoped for, and made every last detail and more a reality & a dream come true.

If anyone would like to contact me personally for a reccomendation on Celebrations by Christina, please feel free to contact me at pryncesslinda@aol.com

Sent on 05/15/2011

Steve · Married on 09/01/2010

I wouldn't normally put five stars for every category, but Christina went above and beyond to make sure that the party was a success.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Mary · Married on 07/17/2010

It was a pleasure to work with Christina on the planning of my daughter’s high school graduation party and because of Christina’s hard work and enthusiasm, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the party and all our guests. Throughout the spring, the thought of planning this party began to overwhelm me. I contacted Christina and she immediately set a plan and focused my energy on a series of decisions, always simplifying the matter at hand and suggesting solutions. She handled all the phone calls and put together a wonderful event with great food and great service and appreciated by all partygoers. Christina knows all the elements of a successful party, as well as the details that will make a difference in the given situation. In addition to her wealth of knowledge, she has an excellent source of contacts. Her planning alleviated my stress and her presence on the day of the party enabled me to fully enjoy the day. I would highly recommend Christina

Sent on 08/17/2010

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2018

I would definitely recommend hiring Christina as your coordinator if you are planning your own wedding, you're going to need that support! She checked in with me monthly to offer advice and make sure I was on track with planning. Not only did she execute all of my plans and decor perfectly, but she talked me down from two... maybe three.. panic attacks. She has some secret super powers when it comes to calming you down! My dad was so impressed with Christina when my mom started getting too involved and pulled Christina in so many directions hours before the wedding - he keeps mentioning how professional, accommodating and calm she was.

Another thing I really appreciate is that she very gently convinced me to let go of control over the flowers. I wanted this picked from the meadow look so I ordered miscellaneous stems from the florist and was going to assemble them in jars myself instead of traditional centerpieces. OMG did she nail it there is NO WAY I could've done it as good - so I am thinking she can just pretty much do it all! Thank you, Christina!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Megan · Married on 08/04/2012

Christina is great! She is organized, fun, resourceful and professional. She anticipates problems and solves them without hesitation or even bringing you into it. Even though you spend so much time thinking through details and planning there is always something you'll miss. Christina is there to make it all happen and seamless so you can enjoy your day.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Katrina · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina was wonderfu she kept everything moving smoothly and on time . I truly don't think I could have done it without her by my side . Perfect example of this was that I was late for my rehearsal and ,Christina was there keeping everyone calm .Starting the process before I got there . I walked in and just fell into line . Thank you for making my wedding so special ................

Sent on 10/23/2016

My husband and I had our reception at at Lighthouse Point Park, and hired Christina as our day-of wedding coordinator to help with the logistics of the day. I also had quite a few bridesmaids, had our ceremony at a church with time in-between the ceremony and reception, had quite a few DIY decor items, and wanted to make sure the entire day ran smoothly. Thank goodness we hired Christina, because that's exactly what happened! From our first initial meeting right through to the end of our wedding, she was amazing. She was easy to talk and work with, attentive, and very responsive. My mom, bridesmaids, and wedding guests all loved her-and they all commented on how smart it was to hire her. We could not agree more! I was able to sit back and truly enjoy my day, because I didn't have to worry about anything; Christina had it all under control. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of wedding coordinator. After planning our day for a year and a half, it was so worth it to be able to have such a fabulous wedding day and she was a huge part of making that happen. Thank you, Christina!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Christina was wonderful to work with! We used her for day-of event coordination and as our officiant.

Even though we only had her for the day-of services, she still met with us once a month and gave valuable input throughout the planning process. She had some excellent vendor recommendations and it was clear she knew who to go to in the industry. Christina was always very responsive and helpful.

We had our wedding ceremony at Hartford City Hall and Cristina was also our officiant- she did a fabulous job! We've gotten many compliments about what a beautiful ceremony it was.

I truly appreciate all of Christina's efforts that went into helping to make our day so special. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2014

We contacted Christina for day-of coordination and were very happy that we had her on hand. She helped put all the pieces together on the day of our wedding and kept us moving on schedule with an easy but firm manner. Our family members all responded positively to her, and several other wedding vendors mentioned how much they enjoyed working with her. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2012

Christina was amazing! She handled every detail from the moment we got engaged until the momoent we got married and thensome. Even though the wedding is over she is still working with me to help get the thank you cards out. Her ideas and services were invluable. Our wedding planning and the day of our wedding was 100% stress free because of Celebrations by Christina!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Allison · Married on 09/21/2013

Very helpful making sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. No one had to worry! Also helpful with advice and reminding details that I would have forgotten

Sent on 10/02/2013

Christine · Married on 04/30/2016

Christina was great! She was responsive and flexible any time I needed anything, even a quick question. She helped navigate numerous opinions and kept me calm throughout the entire event. She had every detail in mind, and helped me make sure nothing fell through the cracks.

Sent on 05/14/2016

G. · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina not only guided us through the planning process but also coordinated all facets of the most complicated day of our lives to perfection. Our day would not have been the total and complete success it was without Christina. Having her on your side for the most important day of your life is a MUST !

Sent on 10/11/2016

Christina understands how to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day of your wedding. She knows what needs to be done and when tasks need to be completed in order to have a lovely day. She was instrumental in ensuring the success on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2014

4.2

So I slashed my centerpiece budget and hired Christina for our 'day of' coordinator; I completely agree w/ the other reviews, she is awesome to work with! She is fun, down to earth, and on top of her game. Coincidentally Christina got married at the same church we did, so I knew that her experience in that church community was invaluable! I didn't want to burden my family/bridesmaids with responsibilities the day of, so it was a relief to give Christina complete set-up of the church/flowers/music. The ceremony and family pics ran smoothly, and we got to our reception venue on-time to start wedding party pics. Christina happily gathered everything from the church and returned all items to my parents house, because we felt comfortable enough to give her a key. She absolutely has become a friend and someone I was so grateful to have with me on my 'our' :) day!

Sent on 10/12/2012

3.5

Celebrations by Christina worked so hard to make the day of the wedding happen as our day of coordinators! Extenuating circumstances made for a very crazy wedding day. They handled any problems that were thrown their way and were able to help pull off a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Maria · Married on 07/12/2014

0.2
      1.0

I wish I never would have chose this planner for my wedding! I was re-do hotel bags 2 days before my wedding because it wasn't important to her to make them look appropriately. The logo on the hotel bags where off centered they where not measured correctly. My water bottles to the guest where labeled crooked, and Christina's response was well people are just gonna throw them away. The bows that where suppose to be on my chairs at the ceremony site looked disgusting. Some of them where falling off the chair. She didn't even take the time am say these look bad let me fix them. Nope she just left them like whatever I don't care. If I could post some pictures of the mess she made out of my hotel bags and the chairs at the ceremony site you would understand. I would never use her for anything or recommend her for anyone's wedding ever! After all was said and done she never fixed the issues I had and still charged me full price. Hiring her was the worst choice I made for my wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Celebrations by Christina's reply:

Unfortunately Maria was not happy with some of the details to her wedding and we have put better processes in place so that this doesn't happen again. We take our job very seriously and strive to provide nothing but excellent service and perfection to all of our clients!