Celebrations by Christina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/01/2021

Christina was everything you would hope a wedding planner would be and more

Christina was very professional , yet you feel like you’ve been friends already with her. She’s a power house, doesn’t stop. She made the day of my sons and daughter in- law wedding run very smoothly. Highly recommend her. She won’t disappoint disappoint. She knows her craft
    Jessica D. Married on 09/04/2021

Fantastic!

From the first phone call we knew she was a perfect fit. She is very attentive, patient and does what’s needed to get the job done. She has a lot of well known vendors and was so helpful with everything. We had weekly phone calls and lots of zoom meetings. We were unhappy with the way one of our vendors did something. I called Christina right away and she fixed it all without a problem. She was also our officiant which was a great package deal! She stayed basically till the end of our whole event making sure everything was handled and went well. She even cleaned my dress after I got food on it from dinner. If you’re looking for the perfect wedding planner/officiant she is your girl!!
  • Karli
    Karli N. Married on 07/29/2021

Christina is amazing!

You will not be disappointed if you choose Christina. Christina is simply a wonderful person. The kind of positive energy she brings to the day is exactly what you need on your wedding day. She also really knows what she is doing and is great at it! She put together such a thoughtful and personal ceremony for us. She included everything we wanted and gave great suggestions. She definitely puts her heart into it to make it special and perfect! We have had several guests ask about her after the ceremony and we got so many compliments on our officiant. She was seriously amazing!
  • Kim
    Kim C. Married on 07/20/2021

Relax! Christina's Got Your Back!

Christina Morin jumped in to be the onsite wedding planner for our destination wedding when our planner could not attend in-person. Upon arrival to the resort, there were a ton of last-minute logistics that needed to be ironed out - Christina proactively took care of every last detail with ease. Besides orchestrating the timing and arrival of the florist, officiant, and photographer to the beach ceremony; she made countless trips in the heat, driving the golf cart all around the resort - picking me (the bride), the entire bride squad and hairdresser up, so we could get ready for the big event. When I left my engagement ring in my room safe, she smiled and made an extra trip to retrieve it for me. Christina made sure our wedding went beautifully and eliminated any stress for me so I could enjoy the event.

I highly recommend Christina to plan any event you may have - she knows what she's doing, she knows what you need and gets it all done with a smile. Her warm, affable demeanor and kind personality make her a pleasure with which to work.
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 06/26/2021

Fantastic!

We hired Christina for our original wedding date of 6/27/20. Due to COVID we had to postpone and she was incredibly flexible and supportive throughout the entire process! It was great to have someone to vent to and bounce ideas off of when things got stressful and we weren't sure if plans were going to happen. She made the day-of process for our postponed reception so easy and stress-free! We cannot thank her enough for being a crucial part in our day!
  • Emma
    Emma C. Married on 09/01/2019

Exactly what we needed!

When we reached out to Christina about her being our JOP we were looking for someone who would help us have a sweet and simple ceremony - and she did exactly that. After meeting us for dinner and talking for a short time, she was able to draft up the PERFECT ceremony for us. She was professional, efficient, and very fun to work with. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Christina!! - Emma&Brian
    Chris M. Married on 06/29/2019

Our Wedding in Suffield

My wife and I had a great wedding. Christina was really a big part of this. She made everything perfect. Although this was a 2nd marriage for both of us, we wanted a simple celebration accompanied by our immediate family. It was absolutely perfect.
    Lyn Married on 06/08/2019

Christina - Highly Recommended Wedding Planner

I was the mother of the groom and had several interactions with Christina Morin. As the wedding planner and Justice of the Peace, Chrisrina was a pleasure to work with, knowlegable, experienced, organized and efficient. I think what sets Christina apart from other wedding planners is her ability to also officiate the ceremony with warmth and genuine joy. Having spent the last year learning about the bride and groom as they planned their wedding, she kept the wedding intimate and personal. I would highly recommend Christina as she will meet your expectations and more.
    Mary G. Married on 03/16/2019

christina is awesome!

Christina showed up to our wedding on time and even helped out getting last minute things set up. She didn’t have to do that! She was also well spoken in our ceremony. She did a great job :)
    Mary Married on 01/19/2019

Quality professional, with a heart of gold, exceptional!

Christina is exceptional, my daughter and I we so happy to have assistance with the planning. My daughter had a vision, I had none and am not familiar with how things are done now a days. Christina helped with any questions we had. She has great vendors she recommends. Our situation was complicated as the groom is from London and 30 of his family and friends were coming to the USA. Christina helped with ideas for entertaining a large group days before the big event. On the day of the wedding, we only had to listen to her and everything was perfection!! She looked after everyone, something we could not have done. Every little question or concern was managed by Christina. I was able to relax and enjoy the party. Hiring Christina was the best money I ever spent!!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 01/19/2019

Wouldn’t have done it without her!

The only reason I wasn’t stressed on my wedding day was because of Christina. I would have never been able plan without her! Highly recommend
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing JOP and Coordinator!

If there was ever a person destined to work in the wedding industry, it's Christina. We requested her services for both day of coordination, and as our justice of the peace. I just have to saw, WOW! The ceremony she wrote for us was so beautiful and touching, we had to keep telling guests it was all her and that we didn't write our own vows. The whole process from start to finish with her was incredible though. She made sure we stayed on top of things and we're well-prepared all the way up until our wedding day. We looked forward to our check-in calls with her throughout our engagement, and had so much fun at every touch point.
    Julie Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING Professional!

Christina was amazing from the moment I found her and contacted her through Wedding Wire to the moment she hugged me goodbye on our wedding day. Our wedding was at an unconventional location, so we had to do everything from setup to take down to organize vendors. I only hired her for day of services, but throughout the planning process she was always there to answer any questions I had. On the day of her wedding, Gabby and Christina had their hands full, with all of our vendors, finishing our venue set, lots of children, lots of out of town families, an ambulance call, me being a little nervous that it wasn't all going to come together... to an insane timeline! She handled it all like a professional and like she has done it a thousand times before. I am sure she went home and put her feet up with a sigh of relief!! I know I did! Thank you Christina and Gabby we would not have done it without you!
    Kyrsti Married on 10/05/2018
    5 stars does not even do Christina justice. She made our rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly and flawlessly I could not recommend her enough. She made me feel so stress free the day of that I just got to relax, get my hair and makeup done and go marry my best friend. She took care of literally everything - she shared her lunch with my starving bridesmaids when we forgot to bring food, she picked up my aunts and uncles when the limo did not get there for the scheduled time, and made sure that all the decor for the ceremony and reception were put out and in place. She fluffed my dress for pictures and made sure we all had everything we needed. I am a very organized person and thought I would be able to handle my wedding day without a coordinator, but hiring Christina was the best decision we made in terms of the wedding because I could not have handled everything she did. I highly recommend her if you are considering hiring a coordinator for your wedding!!
    Keren Married on 06/22/2018
    Celebrations by Christina was referred to me by a friend and I’m so glad she was! From the first meeting to discuss our Justice of the Peace services to ultimately using her as our day of coordinator, Christina helped make our day so special. She puts you at ease with her easy going personality and really tries to get to know you as a couple. She met with us several times the year leading up to our wedding day and helped keep us on track. She also offered us recommendations for several other vendors and they all were fantastic! We were not planning on having a day of coordinator but we are so glad we did! She helped us deliver our flowers to our venue and took away the stress of transporting our delicate arrangements, which we did ourselves. She bounced back from the bridal suite and the grooms suite to make sure we had everything we needed leading up to our ceremony. She also made sure we ate, always had a drink in our hands and to remind us to ENJOY THE MOMENT. She did an amazing job as our JP and even convinced my husband and I to read our vows we wrote for each other. Originally, we wanted her to read them but after reading them herself and noticing how similar they were she insisted we read them. I am so happy we did as it made our ceremony that much better. We have stayed in touch since our wedding and would recommend her to anyone!
    Ally Married on 11/04/2017
    Christina was great! Very helpful and guided us to exactly what we needed. I would recommend her collaborative package for a hands on yet helpful experience
    Peggy Married on 10/07/2017
    My daughter and son-in-law hired Christina for DayOf services for their wedding. Christina helped make their day flow seamlessly and kept excited groomsmen in check to get through the service. They were like excited six year olds! Christina worked with the caterers to make this day very special and totally stress free (for me). Thank you Christina!
    Love you! Not sure of total cost.
    Megan Married on 09/16/2017
    Christina is very friendly, personable and hilarious! She's very quick at responding and very efficient. She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and assisting planning it. Thank you!!!
    Milton Married on 07/03/2017
    What can I say about the wedding Christina and Celebrations by Christina helped us plan other than AMAZING!!!! Our wedding was magical. For over a year, we worked extremely close with Christina on every detail from the venue selection to the caterer to the table cloths and linens. Christina coordinated with everyone involved to make sure the day went perfectly. She helped us arrange the amazing fireworks, found the perfect MC and host and also officiated our ceremony perfectly. You won't find a better plan, a better person or a better friend for your wedding day!
    Katherine Married on 09/25/2016
    Christina was a dream to work with! She made our wedding so special from the moment we started working with her. Even though we only hired for day of services, she helped through the entire process by helping us with vendors and decor ideas. She was very professional and provided amazing communication throughout the process. I would highly recommend her as a justice of the peace, wedding planner, and friend.
    Amanda Married on 07/02/2016
    Christina is very easy to work with and becomes your friend while helping you plan for your Wedding. No matter the service you have hired her for she will provide advice, support and will ease your mind that all your plans will be executed on your Wedding day.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/17/2016
    Christina is a blast to work with! She will make the stressful wedding process seem seamless and easy all while having a good time. Not only does she make the process leading up to it seamless but day of she will make you worry free. She works well with vendors & is quick on her feet to fix issues. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be.
    Rich Married on 06/03/2016
    Christina could not have been a greater help in planning our wedding day. We planned for a rustic wedding at the Webb Barn in Wethersfield and her help and presence helped make our day that much better.

Christina's professionalism helped make coordinating our rehearsal and the wedding day effortless. She has a unique way of understanding her client's vision. She turned extra decorations intro creative pieces that fit the theme and looked beautiful.

During the day's setup Christina discovered our tent company did not provide an outdoor electrical permit in order for our DJ to operate his equipment and the tent lighting to run. She took action fast and before any guests even arrived the issue was addressed, music was playing and lighting was on.

She's highly positive, professional and a wonderful person to work with. We'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Shirley Married on 04/30/2016
    If you haven't already hired Christina, do! She was indispensable in helping to make my daughter's wedding a beautiful, memorable, fun event. She keeps things running smoothly, and thinks of all the details that make a difference. Her professionalism and knowledge as well as her contacts make Christina invaluable.