61 Reviews for Celebrations by Christina

Civil (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
60 Celebrations by Christina Reviews

Celebrations by Christina was referred to me by a friend and I’m so glad she was! From the first meeting to discuss our Justice of the Peace services to ultimately using her as our day of coordinator, Christina helped make our day so special. She puts you at ease with her easy going personality and really tries to get to know you as a couple. She met with us several times the year leading up to our wedding day and helped keep us on track. She also offered us recommendations for several other vendors and they all were fantastic! We were not planning on having a day of coordinator but we are so glad we did! She helped us deliver our flowers to our venue and took away the stress of transporting our delicate arrangements, which we did ourselves. She bounced back from the bridal suite and the grooms suite to make sure we had everything we needed leading up to our ceremony. She also made sure we ate, always had a drink in our hands and to remind us to ENJOY THE MOMENT. She did an amazing job as our JP and even convinced my husband and I to read our vows we wrote for each other. Originally, we wanted her to read them but after reading them herself and noticing how similar they were she insisted we read them. I am so happy we did as it made our ceremony that much better. We have stayed in touch since our wedding and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Keren, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend hiring Christina as your coordinator if you are planning your own wedding, you're going to need that support! She checked in with me monthly to offer advice and make sure I was on track with planning. Not only did she execute all of my plans and decor perfectly, but she talked me down from two... maybe three.. panic attacks. She has some secret super powers when it comes to calming you down! My dad was so impressed with Christina when my mom started getting too involved and pulled Christina in so many directions hours before the wedding - he keeps mentioning how professional, accommodating and calm she was.

Another thing I really appreciate is that she very gently convinced me to let go of control over the flowers. I wanted this picked from the meadow look so I ordered miscellaneous stems from the florist and was going to assemble them in jars myself instead of traditional centerpieces. OMG did she nail it there is NO WAY I could've done it as good - so I am thinking she can just pretty much do it all! Thank you, Christina!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Christina was great! Very helpful and guided us to exactly what we needed. I would recommend her collaborative package for a hands on yet helpful experience

Profile Picture Ally, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony

My daughter and son-in-law hired Christina for DayOf services for their wedding. Christina helped make their day flow seamlessly and kept excited groomsmen in check to get through the service. They were like excited six year olds! Christina worked with the caterers to make this day very special and totally stress free (for me). Thank you Christina!
Love you! Not sure of total cost.

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Christina is very friendly, personable and hilarious! She's very quick at responding and very efficient. She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and assisting planning it. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was a dream to work with! She made our wedding so special from the moment we started working with her. Even though we only hired for day of services, she helped through the entire process by helping us with vendors and decor ideas. She was very professional and provided amazing communication throughout the process. I would highly recommend her as a justice of the peace, wedding planner, and friend.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Christina not only guided us through the planning process but also coordinated all facets of the most complicated day of our lives to perfection. Our day would not have been the total and complete success it was without Christina. Having her on your side for the most important day of your life is a MUST !

Profile Picture G., 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was wonderfu she kept everything moving smoothly and on time . I truly don't think I could have done it without her by my side . Perfect example of this was that I was late for my rehearsal and ,Christina was there keeping everyone calm .Starting the process before I got there . I walked in and just fell into line . Thank you for making my wedding so special ................

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina is very easy to work with and becomes your friend while helping you plan for your Wedding. No matter the service you have hired her for she will provide advice, support and will ease your mind that all your plans will be executed on your Wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Civil, Day-Of Coord.

Christina is a blast to work with! She will make the stressful wedding process seem seamless and easy all while having a good time. Not only does she make the process leading up to it seamless but day of she will make you worry free. She works well with vendors & is quick on her feet to fix issues. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Christina could not have been a greater help in planning our wedding day. We planned for a rustic wedding at the Webb Barn in Wethersfield and her help and presence helped make our day that much better.

Christina's professionalism helped make coordinating our rehearsal and the wedding day effortless. She has a unique way of understanding her client's vision. She turned extra decorations intro creative pieces that fit the theme and looked beautiful.

During the day's setup Christina discovered our tent company did not provide an outdoor electrical permit in order for our DJ to operate his equipment and the tent lighting to run. She took action fast and before any guests even arrived the issue was addressed, music was playing and lighting was on.

She's highly positive, professional and a wonderful person to work with. We'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Rich, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you haven't already hired Christina, do! She was indispensable in helping to make my daughter's wedding a beautiful, memorable, fun event. She keeps things running smoothly, and thinks of all the details that make a difference. Her professionalism and knowledge as well as her contacts make Christina invaluable.

Profile Picture Shirley, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was great! She was responsive and flexible any time I needed anything, even a quick question. She helped navigate numerous opinions and kept me calm throughout the entire event. She had every detail in mind, and helped me make sure nothing fell through the cracks.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Christina was our day of coordinator on 10/24 at the Branford House in Groton and she stepped up to the plate as our JP when ours had to cancel. Her personality is fantastic and makes you feel at ease. She was wonderful!

Profile Picture User5563351, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was our JP in October at Merlot on the Water. She was amazing, so helpful throughout the process of planning. We felt like we could talk to her about anything and ask for her advice, she was great. She made our ceremony so personal and we loved every part of it. Christina was very flexible, funny, and friendly, we're so happy that we chose her! We will definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffany and Spencer, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Christina was most helpful in the couple weeks before the wedding and on wedding day. She took over the handling of dealing with vendor logistics. We did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. Our wedding went off perfectly with lots of help from Christina.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Christina helped to make our wedding day perfect. She was consistently responsive to calls and emails throughout the entire process. She was on time to meet and transport the bride the day of the wedding, and she worked very hard to ensure that no details were left to chance.
Her years of experience and expertise were evident with every question or concern posed to her.
We were so pleased with her help in planning the timeline for our wedding; her recommendations for vendors were very helpful.
Without Christina our wedding would have been a nice affair; with her it was perfect!

Profile Picture Marsha, 9/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had hired Christina for "Day of Service" thinking that this was all I needed for the Wedding Day to run smoothly. But after hire, Christina had met with us months before the wedding. She kept us focused and learned what kind of day we were working toward. Was it to be laid back? Reserved? Full of Laughter & Dance? Formal? Informal? I found that she had made contact with every vendor that I had hired. She reconfirmed our plans, dates, & presentations. Needless to say, the Wedding Day was exactly as we had dreamed! And through it all, Christina eluded patience, a calm energy, and warm smile...Thank you Christina!

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina is fantastic. I was traveling a lot for work in the months leading up to my wedding, and realized that I really could not keep it together all by myself. (My fiancé helped as much as he could, but he is finishing up a masters degree this semester, so…) I hired Christina as a day of coordinator, but she really did so much more than that. She met with me several times leading up to the wedding to keep me on track. She was full of valuable advice and reached out to all of my vendors. I cannot emphasize enough how great she was at the rehearsal and on the big day. Keeping our families organized is no simple feat, and she pulled it off very graciously. Neither my fiancé, our mothers, nor I had to worry about anything, and she kept everyone on schedule. I actually had time to enjoy myself at my own wedding! In addition she recommended a fabulous seamstress. My dress looked perfect!

Profile Picture Aura, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our reception at at Lighthouse Point Park, and hired Christina as our day-of wedding coordinator to help with the logistics of the day. I also had quite a few bridesmaids, had our ceremony at a church with time in-between the ceremony and reception, had quite a few DIY decor items, and wanted to make sure the entire day ran smoothly. Thank goodness we hired Christina, because that's exactly what happened! From our first initial meeting right through to the end of our wedding, she was amazing. She was easy to talk and work with, attentive, and very responsive. My mom, bridesmaids, and wedding guests all loved her-and they all commented on how smart it was to hire her. We could not agree more! I was able to sit back and truly enjoy my day, because I didn't have to worry about anything; Christina had it all under control. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of wedding coordinator. After planning our day for a year and a half, it was so worth it to be able to have such a fabulous wedding day and she was a huge part of making that happen. Thank you, Christina!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina is awesome. She was a huge help in planning my wife's and my wedding. Wedding planning is very stressful as is, but she helped take the stress out of it. Her help and insight were priceless. She would meet with us regularly, making sure that we were on target for various deadlines that she set up for us. She would also check in regularly to see how we were doing, and if there was anything that she could do to assist with the wedding plans. Christina was also our Justice of the Peace. She did a fantastic job conducting our ceremony, and helping to make our wedding a memorable event.

I highly recommend Christina. She is very personable and easy to work with, and has a great personality. She's the best!

Profile Picture User4428897, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We hired Christina for the day of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations. We met with her several times before our wedding, and she was intrumental in our day being perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/23/14, 1 Review
0.2

I wish I never would have chose this planner for my wedding! I was re-do hotel bags 2 days before my wedding because it wasn't important to her to make them look appropriately. The logo on the hotel bags where off centered they where not measured correctly. My water bottles to the guest where labeled crooked, and Christina's response was well people are just gonna throw them away. The bows that where suppose to be on my chairs at the ceremony site looked disgusting. Some of them where falling off the chair. She didn't even take the time am say these look bad let me fix them. Nope she just left them like whatever I don't care. If I could post some pictures of the mess she made out of my hotel bags and the chairs at the ceremony site you would understand. I would never use her for anything or recommend her for anyone's wedding ever! After all was said and done she never fixed the issues I had and still charged me full price. Hiring her was the worst choice I made for my wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maria, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina was great! I would recommend calling her for any type of event - small or large!

Profile Picture Latino, 5/30/14, 1 Review