Celebrations by Christina Reviews

Celebrations by Christina 2
Celebrations by Christina 3

Mary Goepfert · Married on 03/16/2019

christina is awesome!

Christina showed up to our wedding on time and even helped out getting last minute things set up. She didn’t have to do that! She was also well spoken in our ceremony. She did a great job :)

Mary G · Married on 01/19/2019

Quality professional, with a heart of gold, exceptional!

Christina is exceptional, my daughter and I we so happy to have assistance with the planning. My daughter had a vision, I had none and am not familiar with how things are done now a days. Christina helped with any questions we had. She has great vendors she recommends. Our situation was complicated as the groom is from London and 30 of his family and friends were coming to the USA. Christina helped with ideas for entertaining a large group days before the big event. On the day of the wedding, we only had to listen to her and everything was perfection!! She looked after everyone, something we could not have done. Every little question or concern was managed by Christina. I was able to relax and enjoy the party. Hiring Christina was the best money I ever spent!!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 01/19/2019

Wouldn’t have done it without her!

The only reason I wasn’t stressed on my wedding day was because of Christina. I would have never been able plan without her! Highly recommend

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING Professional!

Christina was amazing from the moment I found her and contacted her through Wedding Wire to the moment she hugged me goodbye on our wedding day. Our wedding was at an unconventional location, so we had to do everything from setup to take down to organize vendors. I only hired her for day of services, but throughout the planning process she was always there to answer any questions I had. On the day of her wedding, Gabby and Christina had their hands full, with all of our vendors, finishing our venue set, lots of children, lots of out of town families, an ambulance call, me being a little nervous that it wasn't all going to come together... to an insane timeline! She handled it all like a professional and like she has done it a thousand times before. I am sure she went home and put her feet up with a sigh of relief!! I know I did! Thank you Christina and Gabby we would not have done it without you!

Celebrations by Christina 4
    Celebrations by Christina 5
    Celebrations by Christina 6

Kyrsti · Married on 10/05/2018

5 stars does not even do Christina justice. She made our rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly and flawlessly I could not recommend her enough. She made me feel so stress free the day of that I just got to relax, get my hair and makeup done and go marry my best friend. She took care of literally everything - she shared her lunch with my starving bridesmaids when we forgot to bring food, she picked up my aunts and uncles when the limo did not get there for the scheduled time, and made sure that all the decor for the ceremony and reception were put out and in place. She fluffed my dress for pictures and made sure we all had everything we needed. I am a very organized person and thought I would be able to handle my wedding day without a coordinator, but hiring Christina was the best decision we made in terms of the wedding because I could not have handled everything she did. I highly recommend her if you are considering hiring a coordinator for your wedding!!

Keren · Married on 06/22/2018

Celebrations by Christina was referred to me by a friend and I’m so glad she was! From the first meeting to discuss our Justice of the Peace services to ultimately using her as our day of coordinator, Christina helped make our day so special. She puts you at ease with her easy going personality and really tries to get to know you as a couple. She met with us several times the year leading up to our wedding day and helped keep us on track. She also offered us recommendations for several other vendors and they all were fantastic! We were not planning on having a day of coordinator but we are so glad we did! She helped us deliver our flowers to our venue and took away the stress of transporting our delicate arrangements, which we did ourselves. She bounced back from the bridal suite and the grooms suite to make sure we had everything we needed leading up to our ceremony. She also made sure we ate, always had a drink in our hands and to remind us to ENJOY THE MOMENT. She did an amazing job as our JP and even convinced my husband and I to read our vows we wrote for each other. Originally, we wanted her to read them but after reading them herself and noticing how similar they were she insisted we read them. I am so happy we did as it made our ceremony that much better. We have stayed in touch since our wedding and would recommend her to anyone!

Ally · Married on 11/04/2017

Christina was great! Very helpful and guided us to exactly what we needed. I would recommend her collaborative package for a hands on yet helpful experience

Peggy · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter and son-in-law hired Christina for DayOf services for their wedding. Christina helped make their day flow seamlessly and kept excited groomsmen in check to get through the service. They were like excited six year olds! Christina worked with the caterers to make this day very special and totally stress free (for me). Thank you Christina!
    Love you! Not sure of total cost.

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Christina is very friendly, personable and hilarious! She's very quick at responding and very efficient. She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and assisting planning it. Thank you!!!

Katherine · Married on 09/25/2016

Christina was a dream to work with! She made our wedding so special from the moment we started working with her. Even though we only hired for day of services, she helped through the entire process by helping us with vendors and decor ideas. She was very professional and provided amazing communication throughout the process. I would highly recommend her as a justice of the peace, wedding planner, and friend.

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Christina is very easy to work with and becomes your friend while helping you plan for your Wedding. No matter the service you have hired her for she will provide advice, support and will ease your mind that all your plans will be executed on your Wedding day.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2016

Christina is a blast to work with! She will make the stressful wedding process seem seamless and easy all while having a good time. Not only does she make the process leading up to it seamless but day of she will make you worry free. She works well with vendors & is quick on her feet to fix issues. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be.

Rich · Married on 06/03/2016

Christina could not have been a greater help in planning our wedding day. We planned for a rustic wedding at the Webb Barn in Wethersfield and her help and presence helped make our day that much better.

Christina's professionalism helped make coordinating our rehearsal and the wedding day effortless. She has a unique way of understanding her client's vision. She turned extra decorations intro creative pieces that fit the theme and looked beautiful.

During the day's setup Christina discovered our tent company did not provide an outdoor electrical permit in order for our DJ to operate his equipment and the tent lighting to run. She took action fast and before any guests even arrived the issue was addressed, music was playing and lighting was on.

She's highly positive, professional and a wonderful person to work with. We'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Shirley · Married on 04/30/2016

If you haven't already hired Christina, do! She was indispensable in helping to make my daughter's wedding a beautiful, memorable, fun event. She keeps things running smoothly, and thinks of all the details that make a difference. Her professionalism and knowledge as well as her contacts make Christina invaluable.

Christina was our day of coordinator on 10/24 at the Branford House in Groton and she stepped up to the plate as our JP when ours had to cancel. Her personality is fantastic and makes you feel at ease. She was wonderful!

Tiffany and Spencer · Married on 10/17/2015

Christina was our JP in October at Merlot on the Water. She was amazing, so helpful throughout the process of planning. We felt like we could talk to her about anything and ask for her advice, she was great. She made our ceremony so personal and we loved every part of it. Christina was very flexible, funny, and friendly, we're so happy that we chose her! We will definitely recommend her!

Brian · Married on 10/11/2015

Christina was most helpful in the couple weeks before the wedding and on wedding day. She took over the handling of dealing with vendor logistics. We did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day. Our wedding went off perfectly with lots of help from Christina.

Marsha · Married on 09/07/2015

Christina helped to make our wedding day perfect. She was consistently responsive to calls and emails throughout the entire process. She was on time to meet and transport the bride the day of the wedding, and she worked very hard to ensure that no details were left to chance.
    Her years of experience and expertise were evident with every question or concern posed to her.
    We were so pleased with her help in planning the timeline for our wedding; her recommendations for vendors were very helpful.
    Without Christina our wedding would have been a nice affair; with her it was perfect!

Elaine · Married on 07/11/2015

I had hired Christina for "Day of Service" thinking that this was all I needed for the Wedding Day to run smoothly. But after hire, Christina had met with us months before the wedding. She kept us focused and learned what kind of day we were working toward. Was it to be laid back? Reserved? Full of Laughter & Dance? Formal? Informal? I found that she had made contact with every vendor that I had hired. She reconfirmed our plans, dates, & presentations. Needless to say, the Wedding Day was exactly as we had dreamed! And through it all, Christina eluded patience, a calm energy, and warm smile...Thank you Christina!

Aura · Married on 03/28/2015

Christina is fantastic. I was traveling a lot for work in the months leading up to my wedding, and realized that I really could not keep it together all by myself. (My fiancé helped as much as he could, but he is finishing up a masters degree this semester, so…) I hired Christina as a day of coordinator, but she really did so much more than that. She met with me several times leading up to the wedding to keep me on track. She was full of valuable advice and reached out to all of my vendors. I cannot emphasize enough how great she was at the rehearsal and on the big day. Keeping our families organized is no simple feat, and she pulled it off very graciously. Neither my fiancé, our mothers, nor I had to worry about anything, and she kept everyone on schedule. I actually had time to enjoy myself at my own wedding! In addition she recommended a fabulous seamstress. My dress looked perfect!

Christina is awesome. She was a huge help in planning my wife's and my wedding. Wedding planning is very stressful as is, but she helped take the stress out of it. Her help and insight were priceless. She would meet with us regularly, making sure that we were on target for various deadlines that she set up for us. She would also check in regularly to see how we were doing, and if there was anything that she could do to assist with the wedding plans. Christina was also our Justice of the Peace. She did a fantastic job conducting our ceremony, and helping to make our wedding a memorable event.

I highly recommend Christina. She is very personable and easy to work with, and has a great personality. She's the best!

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

We hired Christina for the day of coordinator and she by far exceeded our expectations. We met with her several times before our wedding, and she was intrumental in our day being perfect!

Latino · Married on 05/30/2014

Christina was great! I would recommend calling her for any type of event - small or large!

Haley · Married on 05/24/2014

Christina did day of coordination for our wedding. We had several meetings prior to the wedding and she did a great job coordinating with our vendors and venue on the day of the wedding. It put my mind at ease knowing someone as detail orientated as me was able to handle most of the day of activities so I could fully enjoy the day.