Celebrate with Us! Event Planning Reviews

6 | Cincinnati, OH

6 Reviews for Celebrate with Us! Event Planning

Robin · Married on 10/15/2011

I started planning my wedding on my own. Quickly I realized it was too much for me to handle with other commitments. A friend recommended the planners at Celebrate with Us to me. Working with the team was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I was able to concentrate on enjoying the moment, rather than stress over the minute details that come along with planning an event. The team went way beyond a contract to ensure that the day was memorable for us. I would recommend Celebrate with Us to everyone. As a matter of fact, I have. This summer, the team will be working with my best friend for her wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Daphne · Married on 05/20/2011

Wonderful from start to finish.....I felt so at ease due to the fact that I could leave details for my planner and it was DONE!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Megan · Married on 07/31/2010

We hired’ Celebrate With Us!’ to coordinate our rehearsal and wedding day activities. The members of their team were extremely professional in every aspect of our interaction. They coordinated and directed our vendors, were courteous and kind to our family members/guests and ensured that we didn’t have to worry about any details on our big day. Their help made for a perfect day! We were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them for your event planning needs.

Sent on 04/01/2011

Leatha · Married on 10/24/2009

Best Service!

Sent on 02/21/2011

jackie · Married on 07/28/2007

You guys did a wonderful job with our wedding, thank you very much.
    Furnace Family

Sent on 02/21/2011

D · Married on 08/05/2005

Celebrate with Us! made my entire wedding stress free from the beginning planning services, to completing the invitations, coordinating the rehersal dinner all the way through to the actual ceremony. Service was outstanding, and my wedding was beautiful. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/28/2011