111 Reviews for Celebrate Life Photobooths

Props (5)
CD/DVD of Images (4)
Prints (4)
Setup (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
55 Celebrate Life Photobooths Reviews

A lot of fun, and Greg kept everyone laughing and having a good time, giving us hats to use and mug up the photos.
Great fun. Cannot go wrong.
Rae

Profile Picture rae, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celebrate Life was an amazing addition to my daughters Sweet Sixteen party!! We love all the pics and the crew was so easy to work with, Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have worked with Celebrate life 4 times for each of our National Conventions. They are always requested.
Greg and his staff are easy to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture deborah, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Every step was so easy and non stressful, the day of our event everything was step up as discussed and ran smoothly. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth to the max. The two employees and our event were extremely professional. Would definitely contract this company again for any future event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The quality of the photos is amazing! The adults and the teens loved all the props. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celebrate Life Photos worked our 5th grade end of year dance, and has been for several years now. They have supplied and run the photo booth and it is always a hit! They are always prompt in responding, flexible with their choices of backgrounds, colors, etc., and very patient with all the students that hoard their photo booth area. I would definitely recommend and use them again for future events. Greg and his wife are very pleasant to deal with!

Profile Picture C, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We've used Celebrate Life's Photo Booth service for the last two years, and will continue to use them.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Staff was helpful and props were fun!

Profile Picture Saubira, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had such a great experience with Greg and his company! The price was right and the quality of the photo booth pictures was great. Greg communicated with us throughout the process and was very prompt to respond to emails. A memory book of all our guest's photos was included in the package and was given to us at the end of the night! Its so much fun to flip through the book and relive the night! I would highly recommend Celebrate Life Photo booths!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Props, Photobooth
4.2

I would recommend this vendor for any party you may want to have in the near future. They are very pleasant to talk to and willing to do what is necessary to make there customers happy. Very professional, friendly, and punctual. Everything went well from start to finish. The props and pictures were good. My guests enjoyed themselves posing for pictures in the photobooths. Thank you so much Celebrate Life Photobooths for making my birthday party a great success. Wishing you guys the best in 2017.

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

CL Photo was super attentive, at a stellar price, and with a photographer that was able to catch the entire event without being intrusive himself. Everyone loved the photostrips from the photobooth and the photographs are very high quality. Thanks Celebrate Life!

Profile Picture User7755195, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What we loved about Celebrate Life Photobooths was their prompt setup, their attitude in serving us and their professionalism in delivering an EXCELLENT product. We brought them in for our special day and tons of families got to have photos together! We were so grateful for their service and will gladly hire them again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7642513, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have used this company for the last 3 years and they have done a great job.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have used Celebrate Life Photoboths for the second year in a row, it has truly been an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend them to any type of event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/10/16, 1 Review
4.7

This is a family owned business which is extremely professional and accommodating. It was wonderful working with Greg Burkett during my Corporate Holiday event. Despite my booking being very last minute, I was able to receive a great package deal. Will definitely book them again for another party.

Profile Picture Sebastian, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Greg was very nice and easy to work with from our first communication up until the day of our wedding. His team did a great job at our wedding. All of our guests loved the photo booth! I feel the value is definitely there and I would highly recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for great quality pictures, a fun atmosphere for your guest, and something to keep your group entertained, you won't go wrong with Celebrate Life Photobooths!

Profile Picture Mareeka, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a very fun thing at our wedding and kept the guests busy and having fun throughout the evening. It was so fun to look back on the pctures afterwards. Great responsiveness from Greg on designing the bottom of the photo strips to fit the theme. He was very organized and explained everything perfectly.

Profile Picture Carla, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Celebrate Life Photo was a great addition to have at our wedding. They gave us great service and were professional during our event. Greg was always quick to respond to emails or any questions I had. Overall, I would recommend them to any of my friends or family. Thank you for making our day even more special. :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carlie , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Celebrate Life Photobooths for my daughters sweet sixteen birthday party. My whole experience has been great! The price and service was excellent. I plan to use Celebrate Life Photobooths again.

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. We had the open air photobooth, and we provided our own backdrop. We submitted our own design to be printed on our pictures and they Greg was helpful in making sure design was high enough quality for printing. Our homemade backdrop holder broke halfway through our event and they were quick to replace it with one of theirs. They brought plenty of props and everyone enjoyed it. I like that you see the picture on the screen before the picture is taken so you can make sure everyone is visible. The attendants were friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jen, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They looked at every photo strip to make sure it printed correctly.

Profile Picture Wayne, 2/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome idea for a wedding. Everyone that I talked to loved it. They provided props specific to our theme and gave us copies of all of the photos. Would recommend for any type of party (holiday, birthday, wedding, anniversary).

Profile Picture Sean, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Celebrate Life Photobooths is a wonderful family owned business. They are great to work. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an affordable photobooth company.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props