CEG Weddings Reviews

CEG Weddings 1
CEG Weddings 2

Josue Santana · Married on 10/18/2018

Ayende Santana Ceremony

Cliff was professional. We requested a religious ceremony which he was very knowledgeable on and for it to be conducted in Spanish. Which made the day that more special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2018

CEG Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much, it was an honor and my pleasure! May God continue to bless you both and your family.

Carolina · Married on 08/24/2018

Having someone as AMAZING as Cliff to an already hectic and stressful process of planning a wedding made everything worth it. His advise and insight helped the ceremony go as smooth as possible and having him be part of our wedding was much more memorable. Thank You for everything - With Much Love Carlos and Carolina

Sent on 09/12/2018

CEG Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much! It was my honor and a pleasure. I consider myself blessed by meeting the both of you and your great family. God bless!

Tom · Married on 08/11/2018

If you've come to this site desperate to find an officiant, and you're trying to find a gem in the huge list of possible choices... look no further. Cliff is your man.

We were assisting our son, who is from California, with the coordination of his marriage to be held in New York City. I came to this site looking for suggestions for an officiant for his wedding, and found that Cliff had excellent ratings and reviews. Well, there's a reason for that.

From the very first communication we had with Cliff, we knew we had made a good choice. He was friendly, open, honest, and engaging, and seemed passionate about planning the perfect ceremony. He spent much time on the phone, both with us and with the grooms-to-be, to ensure that he was going to hit the mark.

The ceremony was held in Central Park, and it turns out that the spot we intended to use had been reserved for that same time by another wedding party. So we were forced to move to another nearby location for our ceremony. Cliff took this completely in stride, put us all at ease, and delivered a heartfelt, beautiful, and memorable service. Perfect.

Cliff has, and deserves, our highest personal recommendation. Thanks, Cliff, for making our son's special day... special.

Sent on 08/12/2018

CEG Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much Tom! It was an honor to have been chosen for your sons special day. May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

Cliff is amazing! I am so happy we found him for our wedding in Central Park. Our ceremony was beautiful and went off without a hitch. Cliff was always so helpful and responsive and willing to work with our schedule. Everyone complimented how amazing he was. You can't go wrong by choosing Cliff for your officiant!

Sent on 07/24/2018

CEG Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to meet the both of you and an honor to officiate your wedding. God bless you both and your new beginning!

Abiliana · Married on 06/23/2018

It was an amazing night. You made it magical. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    CEG Weddings 3
    CEG Weddings 4

CEG Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! It was my pleasure and an honor for me.

sendy · Married on 04/29/2018

Cliff was the most easy going, personable and flexible officiant you’ll ever meet. From the minute we spoke over the phone up until the wedding day and afterwards he has been nothing but a joy to work with. We are very fortunate to find Cliff and we definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/09/2018

CEG Weddings's reply:

I was the fortunate one in having the opportunity to meet such a wonderful couple and being your officiant. God bless

Leslie · Married on 10/15/2017

CLIFF is amazin!!! He is very professional, attentive and gives great ideas. Our ceremony was done in both English and Spanish and was seamless! Everybody loved the ceremony. I can not appreciate him enough : )

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you so much Cliff for all the help, time and patience you had with me and my husband. Also thanks for making my wedding an unforgettable day.

Sent on 11/10/2017

MARIA · Married on 11/11/2016

Thank you Cliff for making our special moment unforgettable.... your Kindness and patience is priceless!!!!! I hope you continue doing so many ceremonies (I am sure we will call you again when we have another celebration), this is your way of showing all your passion in life.

Gracias Cliff por hacer de nuestro momento especial algo inolvidable .... Tu amabilidad y paciencia no tienen precio!!!!! Dijiste tantas cosas lindas en la ceremonia que tocaste nuestros corazones, Espero que sigas haciendo muchas muchas ceremonias (estoy segura de que te llamaremos de nuevo cuando tengamos otra celebración), Creo que esta es tu manera de mostrar toda tu pasión en la vida.
    GRACIAS

Sent on 12/14/2016

LOUIE · Married on 10/09/2016

Excellent professional and to the point especially impressed when he came by with so much information so many choices very professional very knowledgeable

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

Cliff was wonderful and so professional. He took the time to contact us often in the weeks leading up to our special day. He had so many beautiful and thoughtful words each time we spoke. We got to know him , and him us, which was very special to me. He worked with us with each element of the ceremony, explaining each step thoroughly. I was very appreciative that he did not push us to include things we did not desire. The day of our wedding , Cliff arrived earlier than expected and got to talk with our DJ and matride. Everything went so well and the three coordinated flawlessly. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He was so kind and gentle during our ceremony and made me feel comfortable and eased my tears during such an emotional day. My husband and I are so greatful for Cliff and his beautiful words being a part of our special day. Also worth noting our marriage license came very quickly after the wedding. Very punctual in all aspects ! I would absolutely recommend 100%!

Sent on 06/23/2016

My husband and I decided to get married rather quickly. We only had 2 1/2 weeks to put everything together and in that time we wanted to make things as stress free as possible. Cliff was recommended to us because we wanted a ceremony in Spanish. Upon speaking to Cliff we immediately knew we wanted him to be our officiant. He was polite and made himself available any day and time for any questions. When putting together our ceremony we had a lot of say in terms of what we wanted him to deliver at the ceremony. Cliff took the time to speak to us and get tonknow usbin order to personalize our ceremony. My guests had nothing but great things to say about our ceremony and we were very pleased.

Sent on 08/26/2015

James · Married on 08/19/2015

It was a joy to have cliff as our officiant, so friendly and kept everyone's nerves to a minimum.

Thurroghly nice man.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Marcus · Married on 06/26/2015

My wife and I had a list of officiants we wanted to contact. CEG Weddings was the 2nd one on the list but also became the last one. From the beginning, my wife and I felt very comfortable and felt no need to continue our search. His friendly, funny and professional demeanor made us feel as though we knew each other for years.
    We highly recommend him to all couples who are engaged. We cannot thank you enough for our beautiful and memorable ceremony. 5 stars

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jorge · Married on 06/20/2015

Cliff was great. Super knowledgable and professional. He was very responsive to our needs, and had many great ideas of his own. He was everything we could have asked for in an officiant. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • I

Isis · Married on 05/29/2015

Cliff made everything easy and was very patient with us! Thank you Cliff!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Margaret · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding was incredible thanks to Minister Cliff Gonzalez. He made our ceremony as romantic as we both had envisioned. We appreciate the time you put into listening to us and capturing our thoughts and feelings towards one another. You really brought out the love we have for each other and our vows were special. We definitely recommend CEG Weddings and Cliff to all couples looking for an officiant, he is great. Best of luck and thank you again.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Stacy · Married on 04/29/2015

CEG Weddings and Minister Cliff Gonzalez are the best! Our ceremony was beautiful, touching, and most of all memorable. Our friends and family enjoyed being part of the ceremony. Thank you Cliff! I would gladly recommend!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

kayla · Married on 02/06/2015

We got married in the beginning of February and I am still getting compliments on our bilingual ceremony. Minister Cliff Gonzalez, thank you for making our dream day special. We definitely recommend him to all who need a bilingual officiant.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Miriam · Married on 01/18/2015

Estamos orgullosos de la ceremonia que el Reverendo Gonzalez creo para nosotros. Gracias por su tempo dedicado a nosotros. Las clases preparatorias que nos ofrecio, nos encaminaron a entender mucho mas de lo que significa un matrimonio. Su pasion y amor nos convencio de veras que el fue nuestra mejor decision para nuestra ceremonia. Mis familiares nos siguen felicitando por una ceremonia bella. Recomendamos al Reverend Gonzalez a todo que se van a casar!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Tamara · Married on 01/09/2015

Rev. Gonzalez was very receptive to our needs. We enjoyed his passion, professionalism, and happy demeanor. He was very attentive to everything that had to do with our ceremony including the set up at the venue, so our pictures came out beautiful. Truly an officiant that went the extra mile for us. My husband and I will highly recommend him to friends, family and anyone looking for an officiant!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Celia · Married on 01/04/2015

Rev. Gonzalez, usted ha sido una bendicion para mi esposo y yo. Nuestros familiares, y amistades nos han dado muchas felicidades por nuestra ceremonia. Le agradecemos las consultas preparatorias para nuestra vida juntos.
    Les deseamos mucha suerte y amor.
    Gracias!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Teresa · Married on 11/09/2014

Muchas gracias pot todo lo que ha hecho por nosotros. Estamos muy agradecidos con su paciencia y conosimiento en su profesion. La ceremonia estuvo bella y muy romantica. Nos dio mucha alegria en poder haver hecho la ceremonia bilingue. Gracias Rev. Cliff.

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • Y

Yan · Married on 11/08/2014

Cliff was the absolute best wedding officiant ever!!! I was so happy to have had him officiate my wedding, if I had to do a replay I would choose him all over again. He was attentive to every detail, very professional and flexible. He was always available for questions or anything you needed, including dealing with wedding nervousness. Great at giving advice and very patient. He was also a great guide. I didn't know much about weddings and Cliff was a great guide. He also went through the entire wedding ceremony from beginning to end before ceremony and everything was based on what we wanted to do. His attention to detail was incredible. One of the reasons I chose him was because of his smile, he seemed to be happy doing his job and I felt like I could feel more comfortable during my ceremony with someone like him and I was right. Sure he as serious during the ceremony but I felt as though the ceremony was as emotional for him as it was for us. My wedding was a day I will remember forever and I'm so happy that I chose Cliff. I would recommend him to all of my friends because there is no one better for the job.

Sent on 12/13/2014

It was a pleasure working with Cliff who was the officiant for our wedding on September 27, 2014. Cliff really took the time to get to know us, was professional and organized, and guided us through every step of the ceremony as we prepared for our big day. During the day of the wedding he was very helpful and attentive offering suggestions and assistance as needed. We are glad we got to work with Cliff and highly recommend him for future services.

Sent on 10/21/2014