Cedar Valley Event Center Reviews

View more information

• Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful and Highly Recommended

This place was so beautiful, and that was before they even decorated. They did some of the basics and gave me plenty of time before my even to add my own touches. They had upfront pricing, which was really hard to find, and were extremely affordable. They were so friendly and helpful and gave me lots of options for how things were to be arranged. A more beautiful setting would be hard to find for the value. Everybody should definitely check this place out and consider taking advantage of their beautiful woods and waterfalls.
    Lauren Married on 04/22/2017
    Cedar Valley is a family run event center and they treat you as family. I am sure I was a pain but they were always so sweet and accommodating. The natural beauty of everything and the waterfalls they created for the scene behind my special day was so beautiful. All of our guests wanted pictures with the scenery as their backdrop so they loved it as well. The reception area was very roomy for our 150 guests. It was even beautiful in the rain and we were able to continue our reception outside with the walls they dropped down. I recommend Cedar Valley to anybody that needs a beautiful backdrop for their special day!
  • User2655550 2+ years ago
    This venue is absolutely beautiful!! We attended an outdoor wedding there this past weekend and the setting was simply breathtaking! I would strongly urge anyone having a wedding to have it at Cedar Valley Event Center.
  • User1044804 2+ years ago
    I absolutely loved the staff and owners of Cedar Valley. They definatley went above and beyond to ensure I had the wedding of my dreams! You definatley get your money's worth! Plus it is absolutely beautiful! I would also recommend their food they catered our rehearsal dinner and it was amazing!
    Mica Married on 02/25/2007
    Oh my goodness!!! This was the perfect place to get married. We had the option of an outdoor wedding, with an inside backup plan if we got rained on. The ladies that run Cedar Valley were awesome. They do set-up & clean-up and provide everything you need for a wedding.