21 Reviews for Cedar Skies

Set Up (3)
Parking (3)
Indoor (1)
21 Cedar Skies Reviews

The sister events team was BEYOND our expectations!!! We have them an idea of what we wanted and our budget and they ran with it completely to make it a fairytale weekend!! The most beautiful venue and resort in Texas! It's extremely nice to have everyone in one place to celebrate together and to top off the best coordinators and venue around! Everyone should use them to make their wedding vision come true!!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the best experience last weekend with our wedding at Cedar Skies, the rehearsal dinner put on by Sister Events, and all the wonderful lodging on the property. Everything was perfect, beautiful, organized and done with such love. Maegan and Manda are the best coordinators and so sweet and fun to work with. All of the preferred vendors were amazing! I can't say enough to describe our awesome experience for the whole weekend. Thank you!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience. Beautiful setting and lovely people to work with. I highly recommend using this for any gathering.
June Hailey

Profile Picture June, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Loved this venue. Loved working with Meagan and Manda. We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Manda planned my wedding and did a great job! I had no idea what I was doing so I really relied on her for so much and she exceeded my expectations. Every email, text, phone call was promptly answered and my wedding turned out beautiful! The place alone is so awesome that our friends and family kept talking about how they can't wait to come back for vacations!

Photos
Profile Picture ANGELA, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cedar Skies went above and beyond for our wedding. Every detail was perfect! I could not have imagined a more beautiful and wonderful day!

Profile Picture Leasha, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the fairy tale wedding day. The onsite log homes are stunning and the perfect place for you and your guests to stay, relax, and enjoy your special time. The property has endless things to do and beautiful views. My family and I decided to celebrate the entire week and stayed at Log Country Cove for some vacation time before the wedding. Sister Events made the planning process and day of 100% stress free. I lived across the country so having help with wedding planning was important. Maegan handled everything! I simply sent ideas or pictures of what I liked and she did the rest! She was available anytime whether it was phone call or text. She remembered all of my random ideas and made sure everything came together. Manda was super helpful the day of especially during pictures where she lent advice on where and how to stand. My husband and I certainly needed the creative eye and she was totally right, our pictures turned out awesome! Cedar Skies barn is absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for a flare of rustic it's the place for you. If you're looking for classic elegance it's the place for you. Whatever your vision Cedar Skies and Sister Events will make it happen for you! Also, for those of you who want an outdoor summer wedding but your worried about the Texas heat...don't fret! My husband and I got married in August. The grass was GREEN and the trees provided shade.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend this venue! The options are endless and the staff is amazing. Manda and Maegan were quick to make adjustments with the rain and create a ceremony more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They are full of fun ideas and make planning so much easier. Oooh how I wish we could relive our wedding day again and again!

Profile Picture Jerrica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cedar Skies was an AMAZING place to have my wedding. All of my friends and family loved the venue and had an amazing time. Maegan and Manda were awesome to work with and very accommodating. It was the perfect wedding spot & they had all the details covered.

Profile Picture Angie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Venue! Wonderful Staff! Great Wedding Coordinators!
The entire staff out at Log Country Cove are such a pleasure to work with. They are always so accommodating and always ready to lend a helping hand if another vendor needs their help. We love working out there with Manda and Maegan.

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great to work with! So accommodating and friendly! The venue is stunning and clean and classy! Great way for family and friends to to and enjoy the weekend with all of cedar skies lodging that's available. The Wedding coordinator's are amazing at their job and make the process so simple and carefree and allow you and your family and friends to enjoy your big day!

Profile Picture Audra, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best experience ever! The team went above and beyond to plan my dream wedding! It was like working with a family you’ve known forever. I wouldn’t have changed anything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Cedar Skies is amazing!! They were so attentive to every detail and you could tell they truly love the work they do. Throughout the entire planning process, Manda and Maegan were there for me and answered any questions that I had. They are very knowledgeable about the market and have impeccable taste when helping design your big day! They made my wedding day everything I could have imagine and more!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was such a perfect venue for my wedding, and I highly recommend it. I was looking for an outdoor venue in the beautiful nature of the hill country with a nice, climate-controlled indoor area for the reception. It seemed like every other outdoor venue I checked out was a barn, and each was brimming with cow skulls and rusted metal. That was not the vibe I was going for. Cedar Skies was the only place I found that seemed to fit the relaxed yet elegant outdoor/indoor approach I wanted without going overboard into cowboy territory (although, if that is your thing, it could so easily be worked to fit that style, as well!) Yes, it’s a “barn”, but I didn’t immediately think livestock when I walked in, and for me, that was a good thing. It was beautiful, comfortable, and classy.

The grounds and the barn itself were immaculate and gorgeous. The structure really highlighted and also enhanced the natural beauty of the area. I held my ceremony in a clearing ringed by oak trees and a little creek next to the barn. The trees provided wonderful shade for the audience, and I was so grateful that I wasn’t forcing my guests to swelter out in the sun.

The staff here was wonderful, and I couldn’t be more grateful to them for the use of their beautiful venue and all they did to help me have such a lovely day. Every detail was attended to, even down to them cleaning the windows before the guests arrived. Manda and Maegan were wonderful and knowledgeable with everything leading up to the day itself, and on the actual day of the wedding, Maegan went way, way above and beyond to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. She helped me in countless ways and really brought things to another level of professionalism. These folks know how to have a wedding, and they will make sure you look good doing it!

This venue gave me a truly magical experience and lovely memories. I hope to come back in the future to vacation at LCC with my family so that we can relive it!

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up

Cedar Skies was perfect for my wedding day. It is a brand new facility with a unique touch to detail. The staff was amazing and planned my entire wedding perfectly. The guest had a blast and still talk about our wedding to this day. Most of our guest were able to stay on site in their beautiful log homes. So instead of it being a day for our wedding, it was an entire weekend dedicated to our celebration. (Since their resort is located right on Lake LBJ) I cannot say enough about this place. Except maybe give it 10 stars! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary or making it a family reunion.

Profile Picture Maegan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Cedar Skies at Log Country Cove is absolutely amazing! We looked at this venue before the barn was being built but they showed us some plans and we could tell what their taste was like based on the log cabins on the property, so we crossed our fingers and booked it anyway. This venue could not have been more perfect for our special day! A huge part of our guests rented the cabins on the property and so it was like a big party all weekend. The barn is gorgeous with chandeliers hanging from the vast ceilings made of rusted tin. Not to mention, the landscaping is beautiful around the venue with plenty of great photo opportunities. The staff was great and all the recommended vendors we used were amazing as well. All of our guests still talk about our wedding and compare it to others. We were very pleased and will remember our wedding day forever.

Profile Picture Skyler, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Working with Maegan and Manda was a wonderful experience!! They were professional, fun, and very responsive! I would highly recommend. Everyone had so much fun. Best wedding ever????

Profile Picture Mary, 10/17/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My biggest advice is to go out to Cedar Skies, once you see it in person, you won't want to go look at any other wedding venue. You can tell how much hard work went into building this venue, it is gorgeous! The beautiful wood, tall ceilings, spacious room will be perfect for your big day.. My wedding is in 3 months and I get so excited every day just thinking about my guest tearing it up on the dance floor during the celebration. I also loved that Log Country Cove surrounded it so that my family and friends had the option of staying there the whole weekend. The venue being in Burnet and myself from Austin, please keep in mind the vendors you will use. The list of recommended vendors is pretty limited if you use local but then you may have to pay a travel fee if they are coming in from Austin or elsewhere. As for coordinators, use Sister Events! Manda and Meagan are AMAZING! They go above and beyond for what their job description states. They are able to take your vision and make it a reality. I've joked with Manda that she's like my soul sister because she is just so relatable, friendly and she just gets me! You will love them!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

My husband and I are SO happy we had our wedding at Cedar Skies! It was beautiful and made all my dreams come true! The coordinators of the venue, Manda and Megan were super helpful prior to the wedding and also did an outstanding job on the day of the wedding. Manda stayed right with me as the bride and made sure I always looked on point and made sure I had enough to drink and eat at all times. If it weren't for her and my MOH, I would have passed out for sure haha! The only reason I got the value 3 stars is because the venue doesn't come with a whole lot. I learned during my planning process that some venues come with glassware, plates, utensils, or linens and this one didn't. And their preferred vendors are more expensive than vendors I found. If you're a bride that's willing to do some price hunting, definitely choose this place because it's worth the effort! But, if you want everything handed to you for a fair price, you might need to look at a venue that comes with all those items you have to rent from other vendors. At the end of the day, I loved the whole experience and I didn't mind doing the hunting because I love a good bargain!

Profile Picture Devan, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved this venue! So beautiful and everyone was great to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 1 Review