Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Yamila
    Yamila L. Married on 05/01/2021

I love CCR

I had an outstanding experience at CCR. I totally recommend this venue!! It's an amazing country style barn with a lake and animals. It's a great place to enjoy and relax. Loved the rooms, the scenery and specially the crew that made my wedding day so special! Thank you!
  • Vickie
    Vickie C. Married on 12/09/2020

Perfect wedding destination!

Location location location... My daughter's wedding was simply amazing . We could not have asked for a more perfect setting.
    The lodging is beautiful. Accommodation's were everything we could have asked for. It was a perfect day!

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Vicky, thank you so much for your review and we loved hosting Madison on her special day. We can't wait to see you again soon at Cedar Cove Ranch!
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 08/22/2020

Perfect Wedding Weekend!

From the moment I walked into the barn almost two years ago I fell in love with everything. It was everything I had imagine and more. Not only was this our wedding venue but we had the chance on renting both cabins for our families and bridal party to stay for the weekend and it was wonderfully perfect. It was the perfect gateway during the pandemic. Our wedding coordinator Lauren was truly a blessing as she was able to complete the look I had imagined. The vendors they work with were absolutely wonderful and I would have not changed anything. The fajita bar is HIGHLY recommended, so much food and its extremely delicious. The owner Ripple was able to work with us as we had to reschedule our April wedding for a later date due to us traveling but it all worked out.

Highly recommend this venue for any destination bride like myself who wants a place that almost has everything you need and more :)

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Carla, it was an absolute pleasure hosting you, Cody, and your family. We are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything, and with all of our staff. Congratulations on your beautiful marriage, and thank you for your sweet words!

Cedar Cove Ranch Staff
  • Breanna
    Breanna Married on 06/13/2020

Perfect venue ❤️

I absolutely loved this venue and my wedding coordinator. She made sure everything ran smoothly and went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. Venue is affordable especially for how gorgeous it is, with COVID 19 going on we had to reschedule and Ripal worked with us on this and made it as stress free as possible. 10/10 recommend this venue. We will define visiting again. ❤️

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Breanna, it was such a pleasure hosting your gorgeous day! We are so happy to hear your kind words. Best of luck to your future!
  • Krys
    Krys Married on 05/16/2020

May wedding 2020

To start off the venue is beautiful and we were super excited to get married over the lake. As luck would have it the day of the wedding it was raining so it was moved to the back deck. Even with the move it was gorgeous. You would of never guessed that wasn’t our first choice! Chloe our wedding coordinator was very attentive to details and took all the stress out of the wedding day. Luther was an awesome guide for pig hunting and was there to run errands on the wedding day all over the property to get the last minute things gathered up. The vendors they picked for us were above and beyond what we had hoped for. Garrick the DJ was very upbeat and kept the party going all night. We went with the bbq as our meal of choice which is a sacred thing in Texas and it did not disappoint! Even with as amazing as those vendors were Shannon with Tall Cotten Photography was definitely the icing on the cake! We had her do an engagement shoot to be able to meet her before the wedding and right away knew she was perfect for us. She captured our love with every photo!
    Just get married here you won’t regret it!
    The Needhams

Krys,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure hosting your wedding day, and we are so happy that we were a part of it! You two were so easy to work with, and we wish you the best on this new journey.
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing/beautiful/peaceful

Great place it's worth it! Host and staff are awsome and stay on top of things.

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Thank you Jamie! From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you both the very best! You both have been the most easy going couple to work with and we are sure that your married life will be as awesome as how sweet you both are!
  • James
    James M. Married on 02/15/2020

Super Great Staff. Great Environment

Thank you so much for an amazing weekend and an unforgettable wedding experience. I truly thank and appreciate the entire staff of CCR and especially yourself. Without, I dont think the wedding would have gone so smooth. We greatly appreciate all your help and support to certainly make this weekend a unforgettable memory and the best night of my life so far. We sent feedback and pictures we gathered from family and friends and review you guys. 5 stars. Thank you so much and it was a blessing to have meet y'all. - Mr & Mrs. James McClosky

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Thank you James. Your kind words are so appreciated! We are so glad you loved our service, staff, the beauty the place brings, and most importantly that we were able to create such a memorable day for you!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 11/30/2019

This Venue was the most beautiful and serene venue I saw! It was PERFECT for our wedding!!

I had my wedding at Cedar Cove Ranch and I can't imagine a more beautiful venue!! I didn't need many decorations because the venue by itself was PERFECT! Whenever you are out there it is incredibly calm and serene. The perfect get away! The owners and staff go above and beyond to make sure your time there is amazing!

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Thank you Hannah for your very kind words! We are so glad you loved our beauty abd our service!
    And thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! It was such a pleasure hosting your wedding and being part of making it so memorable!
  • Michelle
    Michelle (. Married on 11/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

It was an absolutely AMAZING experience!! Not only were my husband and I in awe, but so were all of our guest... from staff, to venue, to even the vendors provided through CCR, everything was GREAT!! Thank you all for everything!! Everything was perfect!!

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Michelle, you all are such a wonderful couple. We loved hosting your wedding! We are so glad that you had a beautiful wedding and loved all our vendors and that CCR was able to be part of making your day a perfect one! Hope you both have a wonderful married life!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing! Beautiful venue and Rockstar Staff.

From the moment you step foot on the ranch, you will be in total awe!!! The property is beautiful and the staff is absolutely wonderful. Throughout my entire wedding planning process, Ripple has been responsive and extremely helpful with all of my questions. I am so happy I found Cedar Cove Ranch and I am over the moon excited for the big day in October!

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Jessica, It was such a pleasure hosting your wedding at Cedar Cove Ranch! Beautiful couple, amazing folks, and a very special love story!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria N. Married on 10/13/2018

Our Rustic Fairytale Wedding

I absolutely CANNOT say enough about Cedar Cove Ranch…. The property is beautiful and everyone involved truly made my dream wedding a reality (even in midst of tornado warnings!). I could write a book about how amazing our experience was, but I’ll try to keep it as short and sweet as possible. We stayed in both of the cabins on the property for 5 nights with our wedding party and parents. Their property manager, Josh, was super nice and readily available for any activities we wanted to do and any needs, questions, or concerns we had. Their event planners, Vanessa and Paul, were absolutely incredible! We took most of the afternoon on Friday before rehearsal talking about plans A, B, and C for rain moving in. They took care of all the setup for the rehearsal dinner at the Hitching Post and then the day of the wedding met all of the vendors and organized the entire setup of the ceremony and reception. Unfortunately, it stormed ALL day with not one but TWO tornado warnings!! With that being said, they (along with my florist and caterer) created the most beautiful ceremony and reception site- it really was more beautiful that I could have ever imagined! It was truly a rustic fairytale wedding and I absolutely cannot thank them enough! I would HIGHLY recommend Cedar Cove Ranch to anyone looking for a beautiful rustic wedding venue with people who care just as much as you do in making your wedding a dream come true.

Alex,

We just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to personalize such a wonderful review, and we are really glad you had an amazing time!

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and their service, we pride ourselves on giving the best customer service possible.
    Our goal is to create lasting memories, and we are so glad to be able to give you your fairytale rustic wedding!

We wish you all the best! Congratulations!
  • Liz
    Liz C. Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking, luxurious, top notch customer service

We fell in love with Cedar Cove Ranch & Resort the moment we stepped onto the property. The views are breathtaking, the Hitching Post Venue is beautiful and spacious, the overnight accommodations are incredibly luxurious and the customer service is top notch.

Our wedding was an intimate 70 person affair. Ripple and Arlan made sure we had everything we needed and more. Our guests were thoroughly impressed. We will definitely be repeat customers for future family events and family getaways.

Thank you for making our wedding weekend perfect, beyond our wildest dreams.

Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. Couch, Oct. 2018

Lizzy,
    Congratulations! We wish you and Ryan all the best.
    Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words! Your wedding was beautiful and we really enjoyed making your dreams a reality.
    The best part about CCR is the beauty of the venue and how such a large space can feel so intimate at the same time. We are so glad you had an amazing experience and created lasting memories!
    We hope to see again soon!
    Terri Married on 09/23/2017
    Cedar Cove Ranch is a beautiful retreat in the beautiful countryside set on it's own private huge lake. The barn wedding was so beautiful and special: ceremony on the deck, overlooking the lake and horse pastures, reception inside with room for catering, dance floor, guest and all utility tables...this was a wedding everyone still talks about! The guests LOVED it! Renting one of the cabins for the night was great for the bride and bridal party after the rehearsal and for getting ready in the next day. The staff is incredible to work with and very accommodating...couldn't ask for better! Whether you choose elegant, rustic, or somewhere in between, this venue will be remembered for a very long time!
    Manuel Married on 04/15/2017
    Great experience with Erica and her team. We had a same sex wedding and they where very accommodating and exceeded all of our expectations. The venue is exquisite, makes you think you are in Colorado and not in the middle of Texas!
    Here is a link to our wedding photography:
    Markfletcherphotography.pixieset.com/mannyanddevin
    Brittany Married on 09/28/2019

Rustic Summer Wedding

My husband and I were sold on this venue the first day we went out to tour. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. We said our vows on the deck overlooking the water. Whether it was via text, phone call, or email - the staff was always very quick in their response time and answered all 7292943725 of my questions. We did our engagement photos at the venue as well and one of the staff members very kindly offered to drive us all over the land to get pictures in multiple locations and waited patiently until we were ready for the next spot. My husband also did the hunting trip with Matt and he was very impressed with him! Absolutely beautiful venue.

Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort's reply:

Brittany we are so honored and thrilled to be a part of your special day. We love to hear your experience was wonderful in every aspect of your wedding. Making the little things happen are truly the most meaningful in the end. From all of us at Cedar Cove Ranch and Resort we wish you and your husband the most joyous, adventurous and loving future together. Thank you for choosing Cedar Cove Ranch for your special day!
  • michaela
    Michaela Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue

Loved the venue very beautiful!! It was priced well and overall they where good to work with. We came across a few bumps in the road but they did what they could do make it right!.
    Casey Married on 08/11/2018

Pretty place

Pretty place
    Josh was great! Went up and beyond for us!