CCC Catering Reviews

43 | Jackson, MI

43 Reviews for CCC Catering

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

Thank you to all the crew for everything. My guest can stop talking about the Italian Chicken and Beef Tips !!! Absolutely awesome !!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely love Davan. He and his team are friendly and extremely efficient. It makes it really easy to choose CCC Catering over and over again, and I can't wait to be able to refer him to my clients!!

Steph · Married on 08/26/2017

Let me first say, I just love these guys. My Coordinator Sue was amazing and working with the crew on putting my wedding day together was super easy even if I was a bridzilla and last minute on everything. Thanks to them for giving me such a perfect day!

Susan · Married on 06/17/2017

Davan was a joy to work with! He was professional, accommodating, flexible, and has a great sense of humor! The quality of the food and presentation were superior. I was doing the planning for our event (a rehearsal dinner for 90) from Colorado. I wasn't sure if Davan and CCC Catering would meet my high expectations. They exceeded my expectations!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Davan was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him! Sue was our coordinator and was just as amazing. Food was great as well.

Brad · Married on 11/12/2016

Omg I am speeches on all of it , the staff the food and all around was fantastic! I couldn't ask for better. What a great job all of them did to pull off such a awesome wedding my wife and I are truly thankful.

Janis · Married on 08/06/2016

My daughter's wedding was 8/6/16 at Commonwealth. The staff was really friendly and were genuinely happy to help in any way, and the food was SOOO delicious! I wish I could make chicken that tasted like that. :) Thank you so much for a wonderful event!

Pamela · Married on 07/30/2016

Davan was amazing!! From the first conversation with him in October 2015, he has made me feel at ease. He was always available to answer all my hundreds of questions, ( sorry Davan, this was my first daughter to get married) he never made me feel like I was bothering him or his staff. The quality of the food was beyond anything our wedding guests could have imagined. How they kept 206 meals hot, fresh and delicious in 88 degree weather was beyond my comprehension.!!! My work friends raved about the food for days after the wedding. Such great choices for an excellent price. The servers were professional, friendly, and quick. The bride and groom was so impressed how the servers gave them personal service. Making sure their plates were cleared and their beverage were filled at all times.
    I would highly recommend this catering company. For a large wedding to a small get together, Davan's Catering is a 5 star business. I would not change or improve anything about my entire experience with CCC catering!!!
    Thank You Davan.

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

We had a barn wedding out near Jackson, and we were worried about how to get all of the food there for our 200+ guests for a reasonable cost. We could not have found a better caterer!! Davan and his staff were incredible! Davan was always helpful when we had questions during the planning process, as well. The food was delicious and everything turned out better than we could have hoped! I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Trinette · Married on 06/18/2016

They were excellent, Food was GREAT.
    I would highly recommend to everyone. Lots of food for the price. Very helpful and professional.
    Thank you for helping make our wedding day the most memorable day!

Trevor · Married on 06/18/2016

Davan and his crew were top notch! From the first time we meet with him he not only went over all the food info but also just general wedding advice. They were on top of all communication leading up to the day of the event. I never once had to worry about set up or would the food be there.

His staff on the day of the wedding was fantastic. They handled everything for us. They even went as far as to make sure my entire bridal party was taken care of upon arrival and had snacks ready for us.

Food quality was amazing no complaints what so ever.

Kim · Married on 05/07/2016

Davan and his staff were amazing! I can't say enough how they were so great to work with. Brandy was so awesome, along with her team, I couldn't have done it without her. The food was excellent. All of our guests said the food was wonderful. Thank you again Daven and staff! You made our daughters wedding reception more enjoyable and very relaxing.

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Davan and his crew was great to work with! He made it easy to plan our wedding from afar and worked to get us in for tastings in the limited time we were able to be in town. He was super flexible with our menu and timing and everyone was always super pleasant! I'd recommend to anyone.

I cannot express the love I have for Davan's food! Everything is always spectacular and delicious!! His waitstaff that served at our wedding was very professional and polite.

Davan was personable, friendly, and provided excellent service! My guests are still raving about our food!

Chelsey · Married on 07/04/2015

Davan is super easy-going and very helpful in helping you decide what to choose for you wedding. His staff on the day of the wedding were also super helpful and made sure we were doing well with food and drinks at the head table. Our guests said the food was great and we thought so too!

Jenny · Married on 01/10/2015

Davan, Sue and staff were the best! Right from the beginning they made us feel comfortable and confident with our choice. Davan was willing to accommodate our special requests(hot chocolate bar) without hesitation and the food and service was amazing! Many guests commented on how delicious the food was. We could not be happier with our choice. Would recommend to everyone! Thanks so much for sharing and contributing to our special day!

-Jenny and Brody

Joshua · Married on 12/29/2014

There is so much that we can say about the quality of service that we received from Davan and his team. It was truly phenomenal.

From the get-go, Davan was professional, yet very conversational/friendly/down-to-earth with an intent to provide us an exceptional dining experience, while removing a great deal of stress from the wedding planning. As time progressed, he never ceased to keep in touch to let us know of anything noteworthy, along with taking time to ask how we were doing, and if there was anything he could do (catering related) to help us out.

We never had the opportunity to meet Davan in person before the wedding, but on the day of, we were treated as the best of friends. His focus was clearly bent on making sure we were taken care of, that we were eating our food (one can forget to eat in the rush of a wedding day), that we were enjoying our food, and that we did not stress about anything food related. He, along with his team, were friendly, professional, and courteous all throughout the reception.

And the food! Simply put, it was all delicious. With all of the excitement in the air, we could still savor each bite. Davan knows what he's doing, and he does it well.

If you're looking for a caterer that focuses on you, while providing a truly exceptional dining experience, Davan is the guy to call.

Joshua and Caris Cloyd
    December 29, 2014

I would recommend Davans Catering to everyone and anyone! The food was delicious! The staff was professional, curtious and went above and beyond my expectations! My guest raved about the food and staff all night! I am still getting phone calls telling me how wonderful the food and staff were. Davan listened to my woos and stress of planning the wedding and kept reassuring me everything would turn out great, and it turned out perfect. Davan and his staff are not only caterers that prepare and serve the best food I've had at an event but give you themselves as friends!!!! Thank You!!!!

Maddison · Married on 10/03/2014

What can I say from start to finish chef Davan helped in everything we did. He made it so easy for us as well as such special care he took in evey detail. Thank you Davan and your crew.

Davan was an awesome choice for catering. He was very helpful from the beginning of planning and to the end of our wedding. He does his best to take all the stress off of the bride and groom that is within his power. He was very tentative and responsive to our requests. Davan is also fun and hilarious to do business with.

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2014

Davan, and all of your catering team,

Mere words will never suffice for your OUTSTANDING service to us for Kyle
    and Chelsea's wedding reception!
    We are simply in awe of how well you do your work, and it's obvious to us
    that, for you, it's no work at all! When you
    love what you do, you never 'work' a day in your life!

Every part of the meal, the site, the staff, the set up, and all the pre
    and post work to make this all come together was simply
    amazing! Your patience, constant 'can do' attitude, the self-less giving
    and willingness to make everything work for us is a great
    tribute to your character and it's evident in the final outcome. Many
    others claim to have all this as a trademark of who they are;
    you all live it! It's been said that a person's character is revealed in
    the 'heat of the moment'. Since this is true, we truly love your
    true colors! Never flustered or bothered, always giving (including
    LEFTOVERS!!!) and never taking advantage, ever helpful
    (like finding me a spoon; yes, even those little things) in making people
    feel at home and at ease.

Also, your bartender told me this is reception was one of the best she
    has ever been to. She didn't have to tell me that as the FOB
    (Father of the Bride); she WANTED me to know. Our part in it was very
    small; YOUR PART was the chief reason!

I can only hope that our other two daughters will get married in Jackson
    so that we WILL hire you again for those parties!!!

We pray continual blessings on you and on all you do!!

Gratefully and Sincerely,

Barney & Michelle Johnson

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

Davan went above and beyond my expectations. He always kept in contact to make sure things were going smoothly. The food was amazing and for the right price I'm still
    Getting compliments from my guests about the food. I couldn't have found a better service and the presentation of the food and his team was outstanding! Thank you Davan's Fine Catering for making my wedding day go as smooth as possible!!!

jenna · Married on 06/21/2014

I would recommend this caterer to everyone I know. I've NEVER had such a good experience with a business. Not only was Davan amazing and treated me like the bride ( I had some issues with my vendor for my ceremony/reception) but he went above and beyond to make me feel better and believe everything would work out. And it did! His staff was PERFECT and truly took care of my guests and gave me a very welcoming experience. They were willing to do anything and again just like Cavan go above and beyond. This is a very professional friendly catering service and again I would recommend to everyone.

Kaylyn · Married on 05/17/2014

We met with a few caterer's prior to Davan and just did not click personalities or pricing. When we met Davan, we all clicked right away. Davan and his crew did an outstanding job making sure everything regarding our wedding went off without a hiccup.. if there was one, we didn't know about it!! Davan was very clear from this beginning that this was OUR day and we needed to enjoy it. The service crew that was at the wedding was incredible, very professional and kind-hearted! Davan's Catering is hands down the best crew I've come across and will not hesitate to continue recommending them to friends & family! They value flexibility as well as friends & family which is something to admire in this crazy wedding industry. We could not be happier with Davan's Catering!! Thank you all so much for the amazing work you put in, you truly were the best thing that happened to our wedding!