137 Reviews for CC Premier Entertainment

Bilingual MC (11)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)

Javi is the best if you want that special moment to be memorable. His service should be number 1 on your list when planning that special moment. You are getting so much more than just a dj. I enjoyed my daughters quincenera because his crew go that extra mile to keep the party banging all night long and on schedule. Family and friends all said that Dj Javi was so worth it. Thank you Javi and your crew for making my daughters birthday party one of the best times my family and friends had in their life.
Hernan and Sonia

Profile Picture Hernan, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Javier was definitely a catch for our wedding. He even went out of the way to stop by our venue to get to know us and review the venue.

He’s very professional and passionate about his business. His optimism is contagious and anyone who hires him for their DJ/MC will not disappoint.

Hi website was super helpful as well. He walked us through the site and showed us how to fill things out and he was available to answer any questions or concerns via email or phone.

Profile Picture Hanae, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Javier was great throughout the entire process. Very professional and knew exactly what it took to keep the night lively. Got great feedback from guests regarding DJ Javi. Would recommend 100%

Profile Picture Christian, 10/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great experience! I've planned several parties and two weddings, and DJ Javier was as good as they get! Very accommodating, professional, and gave great advice. A DJ can make or break your event, and Javier made ours great! The sound, lighting, playlist, reading the crowd and playing, and keeping things moving, all made for an unforgettable evening. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Javier was an amazing DJ! Such a nice and professional person. All of my wedding guests loved him and he kept everyone dancing. He even spent a lot of time with us at our rehearsal dinner to get everything down. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Steff, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Javier did an incredible job at our wedding! He is easy to talk to, charismatic, and a lot of fun. He quickly figured out what kind of music we liked and helped tailor our dance part and wedding to fit our style. He was helpful and accommodating and make our wedding so much fun! Thanks Javier!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the pleasure of working with Javier this past weekend for our special day and what more can we say...AMAZING!!! Javier was professional from the first day we met with him. By our second meeting he knew exactly what we were looking for. Javier kept the party going and the dance floor full. The highlight??? Javier had brought some giant foam glow sticks that had our guests going crazy and lighting up the dance floor. If you don’t have CC Premier Entertainment taking care of your DJ needs, you and your guests are definitely missing out. Not only did he supply the musical entertainment, but the photo booth was A1!!! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about it. And the next day looking at the photos in the photo album supplied by Javier was classic...so many laughs. Thank you Javier for making our wedding a hit...not only did he become our DJ, but he also became a friend...

Profile Picture Ken and Regina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Javier was absolutely incredible! He had been to the venue many times and so he was able to help us so much with how everything usually worked and what was best while still keeping our vision in mind. He made the entire process go smoothly from the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony to dancing through the night. All of our guests had a blast!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

When my fiance (now husband) and I first starting planning for our wedding, we tried to cut costs as much as possible. We were originally going to hire an amatuer DJ from craigslist, and I am SO HAPPY we didn't! Using CC Premier Entertainment was one of our best decisions with our wedding planning. The online system they use for songs and notes was really helpful to stay organized and offered song suggestions and scheduling tools. DJ Sey was incredibly helpful and a joy to work with. We talked on the phone a couple weeks before the event and went over everything to make sure we had everything just the way we wanted it. On the day of, DJ Sey was there early to get set-up and made sure everything went smoothly. The music selection was perfect and DJ Sey got everyone on the dancefloor and kept them there the whole time! I could go on and on about how great DJ Sey and CC Premier Entertainment. Overall, I am incredibly happy with our choice to use them.

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

CC Premier Entertainment was AMAZING! We had Javier as our DJ and he was absolutely awesome! Not only was it so easy to select our music and special songs on his website - he helped the day run so smoothly as well! He kept the guest energized and engaged in the reception activities! He is so warm and wants to get to know the bride and groom to help make your dream day come to life! He is very professional and his energy as contagious! Our guest were on the dance floor all night and i couldn't imagine it going any better!

Profile Picture Dylan, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My fiancee and I had the pleasure of meeting with Javier as we were searching for a DJ for our wedding. After a few minutes of speaking with him and getting to know what he provided we knew he was it. He is extremely professional and is able to make a personal connection with his clients. He responded to my phone calls/emails in a timely matter. I had a few freak out moments and he was able to keep me calm and make things happen. He offers an online event planning service where I was able to plan out the music I wanted for the ceremony and reception, it was extremely helpful. My guests had such a great time at our wedding and they couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. Javier also provided the uplighting, monogram, and Photo Booth which was just perfect. He helped me a long the way on deciding how I wanted things and he always gave his professional opinion. We loved loved working with Javier, I recommend him 100%.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Sey was just the best! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night long, but he was so great to work with and super responsive to any emails, calls or requests we had leading up to the wedding. We had such great feedback from our guests about how amazing the DJ was, and one of our guests has even decided to book him for his son's upcoming wedding. Thank you, Sey, for helping make our day even more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We were specifically looking for a Spanish bilingual DJ in the area and were recommended by another company to CC Premier. Before booking with CC Premier, we had a call with Javier and we immediately got a great vibe from him. My husband and I are both very particular about music, so we knew that we wanted to curate the playlists ourselves, but weren't sure how that would fly with a DJ, but luckily, Javier was incredibly accommodating and flexible. Upon booking him, it wasn't necessary to speak to him again until a month before the wedding to review our song choices and timeline. Throughout this process, Javier was super responsive. He provides really helpful planning worksheets on his website that are super helpful in organizing your day, especially if you are also working with a day of coordinator. His website also has a section where you can select your music or alternatively, you can create Spotify playlists and share them with Javier, which is what we did. We had a long call with him to go through our timeline and get some input from him on song choices a week before wedding but then we also met him in person to go through last minute details a few days before. Meeting him was great because he got to know us a little better and we were able to see that Javier isn't just a DJ who clicks play on a playlist. He truly cares about giving 110% to all the couples he works with. For us, it was really important to have an MC/DJ who would be able to move the crowd in both English and Spanish and who really understood our Mexican traditions and Javier really came through. Throughout our wedding, he frequently came to check in on me and my husband and we really loved that personal touch. Overall, we are so so happy we found Javier because we got so much more than we expected and everyone had an awesome time!

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC

Stop looking and researching and book Javier... you will not regret it! I research everything to death, I prepare spreadsheets based on cost, reviews, services offered, etc. etc. and compare them all. I can tell you right now that DJ costs are basically similar but the MAJOR DIFFERENCE is quality of service, personality, access, music selection and equipment. Javier with CC Premier Entertainment outshines all other DJs in these areas. If you want someone professional and fun who has the latest and best equipment then look no further. He is also bilingual if that is important to you. His music selection is amazing and you can choose your songs all online which is awesome. He kept the party going all day and night! So many people asked for the playlist because he knew how to mix it up. Everyone was on the dance floor the dance party was awesome! He was incredibly responsive to all my million questions. Javier provided three diffent set ups for our wedding and uplighting too...he was professional, responsive and is a great MC...not too cheesy and not all uptight, he is the perfect mix of what you want in a Wedding MC/DJ. Javier is super cool and has become our friend! Him, our photographer and my hubby even did a little dance number towards the end of the wedding it was awesome! You will not go wrong with Javier.

Profile Picture catrina, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The wedding was a little over a week ago and I'm still reminiscing about how much fun everyone had dancing! DJ Javi and Sey were the reason why! The bride and groom gave him a playlist of songs, which he played. DJ Javi also incorporated songs that all ages love while keeping the genre of the playlist in mind. The guests, all generations, were on the dance floor! Including Great Gma & Great Gpa! I rented a 15' x 16' dance floor, worried it might be too large, but if anything, it could have been larger! Guests were spilling onto the lawn to dance!
DJ Javi also made all the announcements during the wedding and kept the wedding/reception going! He is professional and KNOWS how to get the party started! I highly recommend hiring CC Premier Entertainment for your wedding!! They are the BEST in every way!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much to you Javier and to your staff. I was so nervous and as soon as you put on the music while I was getting read in the hall, instantly all my worries shook off. You made the WHOLE hall, top to bottom, a mood setting memorable night. The lighting, monogram, music, photo booth, music playlist and all the MC work was so kindly crafted and loved by all the guests. We couldn’t have been happier with your team and hard work. You truly are in the right field, you have such a fun and genuine spirit that shows in your craft. We would 100000% recommend you anyone. -Jen & Louie

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Eddie and Javier were very professional and easy to work with from the beginning. I really appreciated how they were able to give everything in writing up front so that everything is clear and efficient. I would totally book them again! For us it was very important that they were comfortable speaking in both the spanish and english language in a highly professional and respectful manner and they exceeded our expectations. Throughout our wedding reception DJ Eddie was very much attentive to our needs and flow of the day and totally matched the music interests of our guests. Loved CC Premier Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation

DJ Javier was AMAZING! He gives you access to a software where you can select songs for each special moment in the night (walking down the aisle, first dances, cake cutting, etc.), as well as popular recommendations. This definitely takes the stress out of planning! For those of you that are from the SLO area, we asked him to play songs that you would hear at the Library in downtown SLO, and he absolutely nailed it! I'm a dancer and about half our guests were as well, and he kept us dancing all night! Thank you Javier!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Javier and CC Premier Entertainment goes above and beyond all your DJ needs. Don't hesitate in hiring his company for any of your DJ needs. Check this off your to-do list and let him do the rest !!! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used this vendor as a DJ for our wedding. Sey was awesome!! He took the time to speak with me before the event to better understand the type of music/vibe we were aiming for. He showed up hours before the wedding to set up, and was in charge of timing our special songs for the ceremony. Every song came on at exactly the right time! During our cocktail hour, the guests were having a great time dancing and enjoying the music before the reception even started! During the bridal party introductions he pronounced everyone's names correctly. The reception was a smash! I explained to him, during our pre-event discussion, that many of the guests were older and I wanted to make sure they would have a good time dancing, and not just the younger crowd. He played a great selection that included classic dance songs to kick off the party, then switched it up to more modern as the night progressed. He was easily able to accommodate requests. I had a wonderful experience, and so did my guests!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Javier was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was the price reasonable but Javier stayed in contact with my husband and I throughout our year long wedding planning process! My wedding was June 24 2017 and when choosing a DJ I relied on reviews online to help make my decision! I am so glad I found this company and was able to work with DJ Javier! He was very quick to reply and very accommodating! Javier did an excellent job of making our reception flow and the music played was perfect! Javier's music selection had EVERYONE up and dancing! All our guests loved the music and had a wonderful time dancing! I planned my entire wedding myself and the online system that CC Premier Entertainment uses to communicate with the bride & groom was perfect! I was able to plan out the entire reception online and send emails or make phone calls if I had any questions ( the online system is super easy!) Anyone looking for a DJ on the coast I HIGHLY recommend CC Premier Entertainment!

I would highly recommend CC Premier Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was a destination event at Point San Luis Lighthouse with a small one way road leading up to the property and we are from So Cal, this made planning and coordinating logistics difficult that a forced a few food venders to deny us their services. On top of those complications our set up on the property cliffs had limited and no electricity. But without a doubt Sey took charge, scoped out the area, attended our planning visits, he set up and played music during our rehearsal and patiently waited 3 hours for us to handle our issues. He did so very professionally and with no pressure to use, he was very supportive and informative with tips and suggestions during the planning on the day before the wedding.
During the event we had Country, hiphop, R&B and Mariachi. With full confidence he assured me he had it handled and all I can say is everyone was dancing and commented how fun and smooth transitions were. I've heard horror stories of awkward silences and bad music mixes in the middle of parties, mostly from my sister who was going to be a tough critic, but she told me he was great.
Bottom line I wouldn't change a thing about his services and he far exceeded my expectations on every level. We received great value for our buck.
Thank you very much Sey, Music is the heart of the party and so happy we trusted you with our special event. It was amazing!

Profile Picture sotero, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Javier was very professional and attentive to our wedding. Upon his own request he showed up the day before for rehearsal to talk to us in person and make sure everything that we filled out online was correct. He also asked some more questions to make sure everything went according to plan, after this I knew we were in good hands.

Javier took care of all the audio needs for the ceremony and hooked up everyone with mics so the all of the guests could hear loudly and clearly. This was really important since our wedding took place outside.

During the reception he was a great MC helping to keep the timeline accurate and in effect.

His skills as a DJ kept the party going all night! Just when you thought you were going to get off the dance floor your next song favorite song was played that you just had to dance to, it was a blast! There were people dancing that I have never seen dance before, thanks Javier!

All in all, I highly recommend CC Premier Entertainment and Javier for your next DJ needs, he is very skillful, organized, and above all, professional!

Profile Picture Trish, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

CC Premeir Entertainment was amazing! They were so organized and easy to work with! They turned our wedding reception into an epic dance party! Javi was an outstanding DJ and knew how to work the crowd! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Doreen, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Javier is an awesome DJ
Many ppl at the wedding complemented us on our awesome DJ after!

Profile Picture dana, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews