Cavens Photography Reviews

10 | Battle Ground, WA

10 Reviews for Cavens Photography

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

A quality photographer was THE single-most important thing to me when planning our wedding. My husband and I connected with the Cavens right away, and were instantly impressed with their organization and professionalism. We didn’t hesitate at all when deciding on them for our wedding. The Cavens were easy to work with and we enjoyed connecting with them on a personal and professional level. We heard from several people at our wedding how impressed they were with the Cavens, and our photos turned out amazing. Our photos were given to us on time, despite Christmas, illness, and moving all being in the middle of it. They even us an extra $100 in print credit when our friends booked with them! I would definitely highly recommend the Cavens to anyone looking!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Aaron · Married on 10/20/2016

They did our wedding this past October and were fantastic to work with. They did amazing work and made the whole experience enjoyable and fun. I would recommend them to anyone who needs photos done for any events. And when they do your wedding photos you get a free family photo session once a year forever. You can't beat that.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Dan · Married on 08/21/2016

Matt and Risa were recommended through our venue and from start to finish they were very professional and a great help, we highly recommend using them the pictures they took were amazing!! Thank You!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Mey · Married on 05/13/2016

We found Cavens Photography through a Facebook wedding group. They have been very professional and responsive to our needs and wants from a photographer, even having to switch wedding dates. Both Matt and Risa were very attentive during our wedding and the pictures turned out beautifully! We would highly recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 06/20/2016

I think the Cavens went beyond what we were hoping for. Even though the weather didnt cooperate, the photographer did an amazing job. Cavens kept their word in what they said they will do. I would recommend Cavens to any couple. Thank you Cavens!

Sent on 11/28/2015

We really appreciated the professionalism and rapport building that Matt and Risa provide with their clients. We thoroughly enjoyed having them as our photographers for our engagement as well as our wedding and look forward to many more sessions in the future! We could not be happier with our photos and would highly recommend Cavens Photography!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Teresa · Married on 08/16/2014

Matt & Risa were amazing to work with! We absolutely love our pictures! They did such a great job, and other than when we were posing for photos I seriously didn't see them throughout the entire wedding! I only know they were there because there are pictures to prove it! They caught the special things that were happening and had all the right angles for the shots. We talked with several photographers and they were the most organized, professional and of the most value. We look forward to working with them for different events in the future and will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! You will not be disappointed with selecting them!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Amy · Married on 04/19/2014

Cavens Photography really saved us when our wedding photographer backed out just 2 weeks before our wedding. I frantically searched Craigslist for another photographer, came across Cavens, emailed them on a Friday at 11pm and was pleasantly surprised when Matt and Risa emailed me back at midnight, saving me from more of a meltdown, and allowing me to enjoy my bridal shower weekend! Matt and Risa are an amazing team who made our special day that much better. They work very well together, and with us and our guests! From the consultation to the finished photos, they were very professional, friendly and thoughtful. And their rates!!...they are a steal of a deal! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Amy · Married on 03/29/2014

Cavens Photography was phenomenal! They captured our wedding beautifully and thought of everything. They were friendly, courteous and truly wonderful people to know. The pictures were amazing! We had wonderfully creative posed pictures as well as amazing candid shots of guests and the wedding itself. They took advantage of the venue and came up with brilliant ideas of how to make us look our best. I truly recommend them for all your photo needs.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Brigitte · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I LOVE how our photos turned out! We both feel awkward when taking photos but they made us feel very comfortable and we had a lot of fun with Cavens!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Cavens Photography's reply:

Josh & Brigitte,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It was a pleasure working with you two and being a part of your special day. Congratulations again!

-Matt & Risa