Catherine J. Gross Photography Reviews

14 | South China, ME

14 Reviews for Catherine J. Gross Photography

Paige Dendievel · Married on 10/11/2020

Catherine is amazing!

My husband and I had to postpone our big celebration, like many other 2020 couples, but decided that we still wanted to get married this year. We reached out to Catherine about a week before our wedding and she was a dream to work with from the beginning! As soon as she arrived the day of, she was so professional, made everyone feel comfortable and just jumped right into action! She captured the little moments of our ceremony perfectly and wrangled our group together with ease for pictures after. After the ceremony, we received a sneak peak of our pictures that night and had the whole album within 3 days!

My only regret is that I wish I found her sooner so that she was our photographer for our big wedding (whenever they will be)! We can't thank her enough for perfectly capturing our special day!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Susan Rasmussen · Married on 03/07/2020

All I can say is "wow"

After postponing their wedding for a second time, our son and his (then) fiancee decided to tie the knot in a small intimate ceremony at our home in Maine. Catherine helped to capture this special time and we can't thank her enough. Her creativity and enthusiasm show in every single picture she took. I highly recommend Catherine to anyone who wants pictures that are out of the ordinary and incredibly special......

Sent on 07/21/2020

Nathalie · Married on 10/05/2019

Catherine was very personable and friendly! She made us feel very comfortable and made the experience fun, even in the rain! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Catherine J. Gross Photography's reply:

Nathalie, we had quite the adventure but we made it! You both were awesome and I can’t wait to share the pictures with you!
  • Erin

Erin M · Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn’t ask for more!

I can’t speak highly enough of Catherine and her work. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she checked in frequently to make sure that she was prepared for the day. On the day of, she was absolutely amazing. Not only did she wrangle our family and friends into beautiful photos, she also became a de facto coordinator - helping with everything from securing boutonnières to helping people know where they needed to be at key moments. She took so much stress away from the day for us and definitely went way above and beyond what would be required of a photographer.

The photos from our wedding are absolutely stunning and I’ve gotten so many compliments on them already. They were also delivered in a timely fashion and I had all of my pictures within 3 weeks of the wedding. I really appreciated this since I know many of my friends waited months for their photos.

Overall, I was so impressed with Catherine and would recommend her to anybody in search of a wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda Lacasse · Married on 08/24/2019

Catherine was amazing,she was very kind and patient

Catherine my husband and I truly wa t to thank you for being part of our wedding, you definitely are one of a kind,you knew exactly what you were doing so professional thanks for all that you have done Mr.and Mrs.Lacasse

Sent on 09/11/2019

Catherine J. Gross Photography's reply:

What a beautiful review. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your day and making it so fun and amazing, I truly enjoyed it!

Jacob & Mariam · Married on 06/15/2019

We loved working with her! We had a blast. She’s had great ideas and we also got to do a lot of what we wanted. She focuses on making sure you get what you want and that the photos represent you and show your relationship. We recommend her to anyone who wants to have amazing pictures and fun! She is the best!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Catherine J. Gross Photography's reply:

How lovely! It was such a pleasure spending the day with you two, it was effortless and such a great adventure. Thank you for choosing me to document your moment and be there to share in the love.

Torey Lynn Steward · Married on 10/18/2018

Engagement photos

Catherine is very talented and professional. She is always so fun to work with and she makes you feel comfortable. I recommend her to everyone! :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Catherine J. Gross Photography's reply:

Aw! Torrey what a beautiful review. Thank you! I’m so happy you found your happiness and I’m so glad I could be there to capture your love.

Abigail · Married on 07/07/2018

Catherine is amazing! She made the wedding planning process so much easier, and the day of our wedding she really helped me stay calm through the crazyness of the day. She got the absolute BEST shots of my husband and I, and even stayed later than planned to capture every perfect shot. We cannot thank her enough for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Abby,
    Thank you for such a glorious review. Your day was magical and I’m so greatful you choose me to document it! I can’t wait to see your family grow and be part of your other adventures.

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Catherine is amazing! We had a great time having her with us on our special day. She is fun, and has great ideas on photos. We had time constraints due to the time of year, weather, and sunset. But she was amazing and we got all the pictures in that we wanted to.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Melissa,
    What a beautiful wedding this was! You were so stunning and I was honored to be there and capture your little family getting married together.

Ryan · Married on 10/08/2016

Great service & quality photos

Sent on 10/10/2018

Thank you Ryan!
    It was sharing your day and being part of the magic. It truly was perfect. I wish you and Caitlin all the happiness on your life together.

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2016

Wonderful!

Catherine took wonderful engagement pictures for us that we will cherish forever. She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and her creativity gave us some amazing pictures! She respected and catered to what we wanted for our photos, but also explored our surroundings and found some fun spots. I cannot stress enough how wonderful Catherine is and how in love we are with our photos!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Crystal Knight · Married on 04/16/2016

Engagement Pics/Wedding Pics/Family Pics - We've had them all with Catherine and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Catherine did an AMAZING job with our engagement pictures. She was also very flexible when we had to move our wedding pictures up unexpectedly. She has also taken family pictures - by herself- with a baby and a dog and they turned out better than I had ever anticipated. Catherine is very laid-back and open to any ideas you may have. She is also assertive enough to guide everyone to make sure the pictures turn out stunning. I cannot say enough good things about her. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Catherine has photographed my wedding, maturity photos and our bundle of joy. The photos are memorable. My husband an I couldn't be more satisfied. She is flexible, personable an more than accommodating.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Catherine J. Gross Photography's reply:

Nicole, it has always been a pleasure being able to document your special life moments from your first moment as a married couple to being parents. I can’t wait for the many more memories to come. :)

Daniel Schott · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent experience

Catherine was a wonderful choice as our wedding photographer. She drove around 2 hours to get to our location and was early and ready to go before the ceremony began. My wife was extremely happy that she was so friendly, fun, and professional. Would recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Daniel,
    Thank you for the lovely review. You and your now wife were amazing to work with! I’m excited for both of you as you embark on your new adventure together! Again, I’m so glad I could be there on short notice.