Catering Capers Reviews

126 Reviews for Catering Capers

• Tammy

Tammy B. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Wedding Reception

Catering Capers was the perfect choice for my daughter's wedding reception. The appetizers and entrees were delicious and staff was professional and so helpful. Cameo and Elizabeth are awesome and made the night was a great success!!!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Karen F. · Married on 06/01/2021

Bridal Shower Success!

Catering Capers coordinated a superb bridal shower event. Everything ran smoothly and professionally. The team was very flexible with us.

The food was deliciously presented, served hot and the gluten free options are outstanding. The barkeep was terrific!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Becca

Becca M. · Married on 02/20/2021

Nothing short of amazing. HIGHLY Recommend

THEY MADE MY WEDDING perfect. The food was AMAZING. The crab cakes were the best anyone ever had. The Mac n cheese bar was sooooo fun and tasted so good people wanted more and more.The staff was AMAZING, so kind and courteous and went above and beyond. It was the small details for me tho. The staff bringing a plate of appetizers to us while we did photos after the ceremony. The special to-go boxes for us the newly weds including one of just appetizers with a sweet note on top. The cake service and the girl taking all the stress and nerves away. 10/10 recommend. They make the day less stressful and the staff is a joy ♥️

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea F. · Married on 01/30/2021

Above and Beyond Service

Catering Capers did our wedding in January. They had such a wide variety of options for us to choose from it was hard to decide on our dinner menu. Not only was their food exceptional, but they go above and beyond. They arrived early and set up all the silverware and waters at each table. During our cocktail hour, while we were taking photos, they made sure that our wedding party had their own tray of the appetizers that were being passed around to the guests. Before the dinner buffet was open, they had someone make our plate for us so we didn’t have to worry about going down the buffet line. My hubs and I were able to sit and enjoy our dinner(minus the people who came up and congratulated us).

At the end of our wedding night, to our surprise, we had two to-go boxes of ALL the food that was served. I definitely recommend Catering Capers for any wedding or event.

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/01/2021

Food for wedding reception

The menu to choose from was large and varied with reasonable prices. Everyone was easy to work with and willing to make changes as needed to ensure we had everything needed.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany A. · Married on 11/07/2020

Perfection!

“Best food I have ever had at a wedding.” We have heard this over and over again from our wedding guests. We chose to have food stations instead of a traditional buffet or sit down dinner so our reception would have the feel of a cocktail party. The food was AMAZING, along with the presentation and service. I highly recommend Catering Capers for your next event. I have had the privilege of attending several events that have been catered by Catering Capers and have always been impressed with this company. You will not be disappointed if you hire them!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Molly C. · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing people and food!

The food was so yummy! Catering Capers and Cameo were so amazing and flexible. They made all of us feel so special and the food was so good. The entire staff was so polite and made my day so special! Couldn’t recommend more!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Morgan G. · Married on 02/29/2020

Good service and even better food!

We did a family style meal for our wedding and Catering Capers did an amazing job! We got soooooo many compliments on the service and quality of the food! I eat gluten free and Catering Capers made sure the entire meal was something I could eat! Cannot recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Naomi

Naomi W. · Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely the best hands down!!!

This company was by far the best decision I could have made for my wedding. They were so professional and their food was amazing. I can not tell you how many compliments we got for our wedding food. They are amazing and if I could rate them better I would. I want to throw another party just to have them cater it again!!!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Taylor W. · Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful food and beautiful service

Cameo was amazing to work with. The food was delicious and beautiful. The linens and table settings were perfect. 100% recommend!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Kerri M. · Married on 11/29/2019

Awesome Food!

Catering Capers did an amazing job in my daughter’s wedding. People are still talking about the great food and beautiful presentation. Justin and the team are great to work with and made sure we had everything we needed. Thanks so much for making our day special.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Beverly G. · Married on 10/25/2019

Perfect and stress free wedding day

Catering Capers made my day perfection!! Every guest commented on the amazing food! All the staff was professional and smiling throughout the evening. The table settings were beautiful and everything was set up just like I hoped. Because of these fabulous caterers, I didn't have to worry about a thing! My wedding was better than I could have dreamed. Definitely one stop shopping perfection!! A big shout out to Cameo that helped make my dream a reality. She even recommended a kid buffet that was a hit with the little guests. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Catering Capers's reply:

Beverly, The entire Team at Catering Capers is very glad you and your guests were pleased with our food and services. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Christie

Christie M. · Married on 05/17/2019

Great Service and AMAZING Food

We chose Catering Capers to cater all of the food, provide the bar service, and rent the place settings for our wedding in May. They knocked it out of the park! The planning process with Justin and Cameo was wonderful, they helped us to pick a menu that complemented our venue and the overall feel of our wedding. Multiple guests at the wedding raved about the food that night, we could not have asked for a better experience with Catering Capers!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Vernique

Vernique J. · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent food and great service

Catering capers was exceptional! From the very beginning to the end. Our wedding guests are still raving about the food and how attentive the staff was at the reception. They were very professional and have great customer service. They helped to keep my stress level down if i had a question or concern. Again excellent food and service!! Thank you Catering Capers Team!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Catering Capers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed our outstanding food and service..

Cassie T. · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing food. Amazing staff

Catering Capers was wonderful! I could go on and on about how great the food was and how easy and fun it was to pick a menu, but I was most impressed with was their staff. They went above and beyond their standard job duties. We decided to do our own food for the cocktail hour and even though they didn't have to help, Catering Capers staff helped prep and stage the food and drinks for it. They when helped with cleaning up afterwards! Also, they made sure we (the bride and groom) were well fed and satisfied. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Mark H. · Married on 02/07/2019

Caters my big event every year

In my job, I organize an event every year for about 200 people. CC has catered it (snack food) every year. Food is great, they don't get in the way, and they even worked with me on making adjustments when we needed to trim the budget.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Lucia · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful Food and Experience

Our daughter's wedding was 12/28/18. Our guests raved about the taste and quality of the Food! Justin was so very easy to work with and had great creative suggestions. I would use Catering Capers for any and every event we have! Thank you Justin!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Catering Capers's reply:

We were honored to be a part of your families special celebration. Thank you for your business and the kind words.
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Caterer!

Catering Capers traveled to Apalachicola for the wedding. The food was outstanding. We had a country meal with fried chicken and shrimp and grits. The service was wonderful and they even cut the cake. The clean up went just as well. They were easy to do business with and it was a great experience.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brian K. · Married on 11/27/2018

Catering Capers is Five Star Plus

The people who make-up Catering Capers are highly professional, personable and efficient with great gravitas. Owner Justin is very helpful and knowledgable in the planning process. He and his team are excellent in the preparation and presentation. Catering Capers is five star in service and culinary skills. Having spent 30 years producing weddings myself, I wanted to “outsource” my daughters wedding and just be the father of the bride. Justin and his Catering Capers Team met our very high expectations with ease and grace.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Catering Capers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an honor and our pleasure to take care of your families special day.

Adriane T. · Married on 11/10/2018

Catering Capers

Our daughter's wedding was this past Saturday, November 10th, and the food you provided was fantastic! We have had nothing but rave reviews from our guests. Wonderful presentation, great servers, all was fabulous. Thank you again for helping to provide a wonderful, hitch-free event. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Catering Capers's reply:

Thank you for the kids and words. Catering Capers team was honored to be a part of of your families celebration.
    Chef Justin
  • Joe

Joe M. · Married on 11/03/2018

Chef Justin nailed it

Catering Capers and Chef Justin did a awesome job with quality of food, presentation, and delivering plated meals to 200 guest in 20 minutes as promised. The butler passed Hors d oeuvres were tasty and varied from green fried tomatoes to bacon wrapped shrimp. They just seamed to keep coming and coming as the guest were enjoy the food, music and of course the adult beverages.
    We chose a Duo plate of Crusted Pecan Chicken and a Bias Cut Baseball Sirloin with salad, rolls, real mashed potatoes and green beans. The food and service was outstanding. I walked around during dinner and inquired about the food and everyone was very complimentary.
    I met with 3 food vendors including Catering Capers. After choosing a menu, Chef prepared everything we had chosen and it was an easy choice to hire Catering Capers for my daughters wedding.
    Not only was the food outstanding but it was more than reasonably priced. Communication during the 5 months prior to the wedding were on point and timely.
    Thank you Chef and staff.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2018

I work for a Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence Center, and was lucky to be able to Connect with Catering Capers. They have catered several events for us, and I never heard one complaint (which never happens). They were easy to work with, flexible with any changes we needed and open great communication, professional (the staff all looked great), and the food has been top notch, the owner really knows what meals match with your event. We love the partnership we have created with them and look forward to continuing that. I highly recommend them not only for weddings, but any event big or small, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

We recently used Catering Capers for my daughter's wedding reception (6/23/18). The food was amazing, the presentation was beautiful, and the staff was fantastic. They served heavy hors d'oeveres and beverages. I had numerous people come up to me telling me how wonderful the food was and how nice everything looked. Nobody left hungry!! Thank you so much for making our day truly special!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Christine,
    We were glad to have been able to help with such a special day for you, your family and guests.
    Chef Justin
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

High Quality & Excellent Service

Catering Capers recommended excellent menu choices at a reasonable price. The company provided servers who were so kind and professional. The food tasted wonderful and looked beautiful. Couldn’t recommend more highly!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Marie · Married on 06/09/2018

Awesome Catering! We’ve had some many positive comments on the food at our daughter’s wedding. Need more stars to give them a higher rating. Definitely recommend Justin and his team! Food was superb!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Catering Capers's reply:

We were honored to be a part of such a special celebration for you, your family and friends.