Catering By Tracy, LLC Reviews

23 | Mooresville, NC

23 Reviews for Catering By Tracy, LLC

Jamie Helander · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent On All Levels!

Tracy and her team are amazing! She and Lana (catering assistant) were attentive, friendly, fair on pricing, and endlessly helpful! We could not have chosen a better person/business for our wedding caterer! From the moment we first contacted Tracy, we felt welcomed - she took ample time discussing ideas and pricing with us. Lana was our on-site catering attendant at our wedding - she was so kind, thoughtful, made sure we had everything we needed & were never hungry!
    Catering By Tracy offers amazing food at affordable prices - the chicken, brisket, and mac&cheese are outrageously tasty! We love supporting small, local businesses, and Catering By Triad is the absolute best option in the Triad and Charlotte areas!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Hi Jamie, it’s great to hear from you, I’m very happy you posted a review for my company, we enjoyed working with you, meeting your friends and family, and serving you at your wedding!!!

Lesley Booysen Hynes · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Food, Friendly Service

From the first contact to the day of the event, had a wonderful experience. Very accommodating, worked with the budget. Will definitely be using again.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Vanessa · Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious!

Catering by Tracy catered our May 2019 wedding, and Tracy did such a great job! The menu selection is broad, and we had no trouble finding options for both appetizers and dinner. Tracy was easy and pleasant to work with and was more than willing to change our menu until we found the perfect combination. Her staff took care of setup and cleanup on our wedding day, and the food was delicious. We received so many compliments on everything. Highly recommend for weddings and any other catered events!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you Vanessa, we appreciate you booking with us, We enjoyed serving You, your family and friends!!

Cat · Married on 10/27/2018

Tracy has been awesome with my requests for our wedding on 10/27/18. Her food samples were great and she has been so flexible! We are very happy that we have booked her for the wedding and cannot wait for our awesome dinner!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you Cat!!! We cant wait to serve you in October!

Ben · Married on 06/02/2018

Great food and great service. She had so many food options and we choose buffalo chicken dip, fruit, pasta, and grilled chicken. We received multiple comments as to how good the buffalo dip , pasta and chicken was. Would use her again and have given her information to a friend who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Joan · Married on 12/30/2017

Tracy was very professional, accommodating and helpful during the whole process of planning my rehearsal dinner. Her recommendations on menu choices were superb. The food was delicious and guests were raving about food!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

We really appreciate you booking with us and enjoyed serving your family and friends!!! Tracy

Jon · Married on 09/17/2017

Great service for your next event! I would highly recommend them for all different venues

Sent on 09/06/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your comments!!!!

Janet · Married on 08/04/2017

You can't have a first class event without a first class caterer! She and her staff are the Best of the Best! Bravo!

Sent on 08/06/2017

They catered our January 2017 buffet style wedding reception. Also rented table cloths from them, which they placed for us with our centerpieces that the florist delivered. They served the food, bused the tables, and cut and served the cake. Also packed our leftovers for us. Great food, value, and service. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Mike · Married on 09/17/2016

Tracy and her team were so easy to get along with, very accommodating, and worked with us every step of the way!
    When they got on site, we pointed them to where we needed them to be and they just made it happen!
    They felt like part of the family and we will book them again for our next big event!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you Michael, It was fun finding you on TOP of the Mountain!! The best View!! You and your bride have a wonderful future together!! Tracy

Anastasia · Married on 08/13/2016

Tracy was amazing to work with. She was recommended to me by a friend who had her cater her wedding. She helped me come up with a great menu and let us sample some of the food, which was delicious! As my wedding approached, she was very responsive. We had to make a last minute switch on one of our meat options and she was very helpful and it turned out amazing! The food was so good, people are still talking about it! The spread of food and set up looked fantastic. I would highly recommend Tracy to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review for my company, we appreciate you taking out the time to write this, congratulations to you and your husband!!! Tracy

Stevie · Married on 06/25/2016

Meeting Tracy O’Boyle over six years ago, I immediately saw her enthusiasm and passion for catering. At the time I was employed by Daveste′ Vineyards and recommended Catering by Tracy for special vineyard events. I saw firsthand that customers were satisfied and happy with Tracy’s excellent cuisine and turnkey operation.
    In January 2016, my daughter became engaged and asked to have the wedding and reception at our home on Lake Norman on June 25th, 2016. I knew Catering by Tracy needed to be booked first thing, because we wanted Tracy O’Boyle, who has a long history in the food industry and catering expertise.
    Tracy came to our home and presented several menu selections and price ranges. The Low Country Boil, (Large shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn) cooked on site and seasoned with Old Bay, was our first choice. We decided on Apple Wood Smoked Chicken with grilled veggies as a seafood alternative. Salad and grilled French bread were offered with both menu choices. Pass around appetizers to be served during the cocktail hour were Tomato Basil Mozzarella Skewers with a Balsamic Glaze, Fresh Fruit Kabobs and Mini Pimento Cheese Sandwiches.
    Tracy worked with me, my daughter and her fiancé over the next months as the big day drew near. She was always polite, professional, fair and a delight to work with. On the wedding day, Tracy and her staff arrived exactly as planned. They were looking good for the event as they were dressed in their logo apparel. The bartenders, chef, servers and of course Tracy went above and beyond the call of duty. The food was cooked to perfection and tasted delicious. As requested, Tracy’s staff cleared the tables promptly, passed around our hand cleansing finger towels then cut and served the wedding cake. The food area was cleaned up, just as they found it and all trash was put in cans and stored.
    In a nutshell, Tracy O’Boyle and her staff were fantastic.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Dwight · Married on 05/06/2016

I contacted Tracy to cater our wedding rehearsal dinner at a local hotel. I am from out of state and dealt with Tracy mainly through emails and occasionally by phone. I we worked through the quote for services, whenever I questioned something, Tracy took the time to fully explain why but also never forced me to do something I was not comfortable doing - I was allowed to make the final decisions and Tracy was fine with those decisions as long as I understood the potential results. In the end, I deferred to Tracy because she was the professional. Tracy worked well with the local hotel, was prompt, the servers were polite not only to me but all of my guests, and there was nothing I needed to worry myself about for the evening. Tracy and her team took care of everything. At the end of the evening, the servers packaged everything up for me to take home and cleaned up the banquet room completely. I cannot say enough GREAT things about Tracy and her team. If you need a caterer and don't want to worry about the details, contact Tracy and let her do what she is great at doing. Thank you again Tracy for your expertise.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you Dwight, I read this to Jenny because she was here prepping for a catering job this week, We both are really happy to hear these comments and we loved serving you and your guests!! Hope to serve you again soon.

Tracy

Tracy and her team were a pleasure to work with. My daughter wanted a casual wedding party for 100 at our lake house and a sit down dinner for 17 the night before. Tracy catered both events. She worked with us regarding the menu and made suggestions and listened to what we liked and made it happen. Her staff is very courteous and professional as well. Will definitely be using Tracy for any future events.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you for writing this review about my company, My staff and I appreciate your kind words. We had a lovely time serving your friends and family!!

Owner

Tracy was very professional and was extremely helpful in helping to prepare for the rehearsal dinner. She made suggestions as to what type of foods would be appropriate for the type of venue we had which was outside at a lake house we rented for the wedding weekend at Lake Norman.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

It was pleasure working with you! I hope to be a part of the next event. Tracy OBoyle--Catering By Tracy

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved the food and service Tracy provided for our wedding! Our family has used her a few times and I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Sunny · Married on 09/19/2015

Tracy did an awesome job and worked with us to get us just what we wanted. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Hi Sunny, Great to hear from you and hope all is well in 2016!!

Tammy · Married on 08/15/2015

Tracy was awesome, great service, communication and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Tracy for your events!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Friendly and professional to me and to guests. Great experience. Yummy food.

Sent on 09/10/2015

alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband is a huge BBQ buff and when he tried Tracy's food it was a must have for our wedding. As a plus, she was very accommodating and flexible with our menu choices and changes we wanted to make along the way. She cooked onsite, which was fun, and presentation and everything turned out great!! And we got over the top comments on the sausages that were served as appetizers, everyone just LOVED them! Thanks Tracy!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you for a great catering!! We had fun and enjoyed serving you and your guests!! Thank you for your business!!

Catering By Tracy
  • David

David Stamper · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Good food at a good value

The food tastes good and there are generous portions. Reasonably priced. I would recommend

Sent on 01/20/2020

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Hi David thank you for providing a review for my company we enjoyed serving you and your family. I hope that we will be cooking for you in the future again.

Anita · Married on 10/22/2016

I recently used Catering By Tracy for my wedding Oct 2016. Very friendly staff and on top of everything. Plates were taken up, drinks were filled, and they were a big help with the cake and loading up all left overs to take home. We ordered pork chops, green bean casserole, red skin potatoes, and a roll on the side. The sides were very delicious. What I could eat of it anyways, due to the wedding guest constantly interrupting as I tried to eat (which was understandable) The pork chops were okay. Mine was still a little pink in the middle so I just ate around it. My husband on the other hand scarfed down his food as if he hadn't eaten in days. The guest loved the food, I didn't hear a complain about it at all. They were even glad they could get up for seconds, and they sure did. I would most likely recommend Catering By Tracy to friends and family. I would probably book her again if I ever have an event in that area as well! Thanks Tracy and gang!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Catering By Tracy, LLC's reply:

Thank you Anita I'm glad everything was a success I appreciate your business Tracy