Catering by Rich Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/26/2022

Best caterer ever!

The food at our wedding was delicious (especially those spring roll appetizers!), and working with Rich was a great experience. He always answered our questions and gave helpful advice as well. Our guests have been saying how great the staff were on the wedding day, and we couldn't agree more! Megan in particular helped make everything run smoothly. They even brought appetizers and signature cocktails for my husband and me during our private cocktail hour, and kept checking on us throughout the evening. They also made clean-up go by easily. Highly recommend!
    Megan M. Married on 12/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rich and staff were incredible!

Wow! Can’t say enough good things about Rich and his staff. The food was amazing, the bartenders were spectacular, and everything went so smoothly. They were absolutely wonderful and exceeded our expectations. His pricing was also very reasonable and he was a pleasure to work with. Hire him for your event, I promise you will not regret it!!!!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Happy with Rich & His Team!

My husband and I got married October 2021 and were beyond happy with Rich and his catering team. They were affordable enough to have the wedding we dreamed of, were so professional, and provided quality food. Rich was flexible when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid. Special shout out to Scott who was in charge of the catering staff the day of the wedding. They really made the day run smooth - I would've been lost without them. I'd recommend Catering by Rich to anyone. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dawn
    Dawn P. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great wedding and amazing staff and food.

My daughter got married 9/18/2021 and has it catered by Rich. I have had so many compliments on the food and staff. The bacon wrapped shrimp and crab cakes were to die for. Being mother of the bride, I was only able to taste those 2 appetizers, I could have eaten them the entire day.
    The staff and servers were so nice and helpful, always had a smile on their faces. They packed up the table decorations at the end of the night. I honestly was not expecting that. So it was a nice surprise when we went back to the venue the next day to find it was already done. And when your guests compliment you on how nice and great the staff and food was, then you know it was a success.
  • Alison
    Alison L. Married on 08/20/2021

Thank you Rich!

Rich came highly recommended by our venue, Graeme Park. They all love working with him, and had nothing but positive things to say. We checked out his menu, the food sounded great and the prices were amazing! My husband went to the tasting with my mom and step mom, and said that he couldn't have been nicer and more professional! Our wedding day food was a hit and everyone talking. Best of all, his team of servers and bartenders were all so sweet and kind. My husband and I are both ex-bartenders, and about half of our guests and parents were all in the business as well. Everyone raved over how well they were taken care of. Thank you so much to Rich and your team!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 08/13/2021

The Best Caterer!!

Rich and his team were absolutely amazing. So easy to work with, so helpful. The food was delicious! We got so many comments on how good the food was at our reception. And you cannot, will not find anyone with better pricing. 10/10. Go with Rich.
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 08/06/2021

BEST wedding food!

We found Rich on the website of a venue we did NOT end up going with but his reviews were so great we decided to go for a tasting. Once we tasted his food we knew we couldn't go with ANYONE else. We had cilantro lime chicken with mango salsa, chicken pesto penne and steak stir-fry and everyone raved about our food. Rich offers the best prices I saw when researching caterers and he was very transparent about what expenses he thought were worth the investment and which were not. The passed appetizers were AMAZING. Honestly, my husband and I just wish we could order take out from him on a regular basis because his food is delicious.

Audrey D. Married on 06/19/2021

Catering By Rich - a perfect choice

I saw Catering by Rich on another wedding venue site which led me to him and the venue we ended up using, since he was a preferred vendor there as well. I would recommend Rich and his staff in a heartbeat. He was so responsive from the very beginning, quickly answering every email I sent him, as well as every phone call. He worked seamlessly with our venue coordinator and rental company. The day of the wedding his staff was amazing! They set-up our centerpieces, jumped right in with helping our son with decoration set-up and read our minds with things we hadn't even asked them to do! Their service during the evening was remarkable, keeping things cleared, refilling our cookie table, being available for anything we needed.
    And beyond all the great service, of course, was the food!! We had a wonderful tasting ahead of time with Rich, where we tasted our choices and he went over our many options. The day of the wedding the food was wonderful! It was fresh and perfectly hot/cold, served politely and very delicious. We had many compliments!
    Thank you so much, Rich, Maureen and Staff. We will recommend you to everyone and look forward to an occasion when we will meet again!
    -Audrey deGruchy
    Sarah R. Married on 06/12/2021

Fantastic!

Rich provided us with delicious food at a reasonable cost. He was so flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding from 2020 to 2021. His extensive wedding knowledge helped us make financially sound decisions for our wedding. Our guests were satisfied with their different entrees! We would recommend Catering by Rich!
  • Angeliki
    Angeliki B. Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible food quality and service!

Rich and his team catered our wedding on May 23rd, 2021 and I can say he impacted more than just the catering. Due to the pandemic, we thought we had to give up our original venue of Graeme Park because we were not confident about meeting the minimum guest limit at the time, though Rich managed to help us secure a lower minimum guest count and the entire wedding day changed for the better due to this.

Rich was always kind and professional when communicating with us in setting up the details for the wedding. He included a tasting that we thoroughly enjoyed and made us feel confident in our choice of going with Rich as our caterer.

When it comes to the food, Rich is the best at selecting the highest quality ingredients and cooks them to perfection. His staff was incredibly nice to all the guests and extremely professional. Many of our guests commented on how amazing the food was and many went back for seconds! They also were extremely considerate and came to the bridal tent to ask us (the bride and groom) if we wanted anything from cocktail hour as we were getting ready for entrances.

Rich and his staff were very accommodating to any dietary restrictions such as our celiac guests, and he connected us with Bert Gottbrecht, who did an excellent job gathering all the supplies we needed for a full bar.

We feel extremely grateful to Rich and his staff for catering our wedding and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a catering company in the Bucks County area!
  • Z
    Zach A. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing food, great communication

Rich catered our wedding, and everyone kept raving how great the food was. The steaks were cooked and seasoned to perfection. Everything came out fresh, and no one left feeling hungry or disappointed. I definitely will be using Rich if we have any future events that require catering and I would recommend him to anyone else considering it!
    Kelsey L. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Catering By Rich is the BEST!

Catering by Rich is the absolute best wedding catering team you can choose for your special day (or in my case, special dayS)! Rich and his team helped make my two-year COVID wedding plans and re-plans special, perfect, delicious and absolutely the most memorable days of my life. Rich and his team are kind, professional, caring, talented, and truly just a joy to interact with and be around. They will do whatever it takes to make sure the bride and groom are happy, relaxed, filled with yummy food and warm hearts, and so much more. Also, as an added bonus, Rich's prices are the best in town!!! And his food is AMAZING! I cannot recommend them enough. 12/10 for service, food, professionalism, kindness, etc. Book Catering by Rich NOW before your date is gone!
  • Rob
    Rob L. Married on 02/01/2020

Professional Affordable Caterer

We went with Rich because our venue had been using him for their events for the last few years and we knew why! First and foremost, Rich's food was delicious. Our guests were raving about how tasty all the dishes were. We did a buffet-style so that our guests could get seconds if they'd like and a large percentage of them did. Second, Rich was great at communicating and making sure that we'd have the right amount of server staffing for our amount of guests. He clearly let us know what he needed from us and was often just a quick email away to answer any questions. The servers were so professional throughout the reception and set-up and tore down our reception with amazing efficiency. Lastly, Rich was extremely affordable and not pushy in trying to upsell us. He even gave us recommendations on things we can provide ourselves to save some costs with him. I would highly recommend Rich for your wedding or event.
    Christina Married on 10/11/2019

Best vendor!

Rich and his team were absolutely incredible in the planning process and the event the day of! We were amazed at how flawless all of the transitions were during our special day! The waitstaff and the bartenders were fantastic!
    Beth Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible, Amazing, Perfection

One of the best decisions we made during wedding planning was hiring Catering By Rich for our wedding. Don't be confused by his simple website design or prices that feel to low to be real. Rich is a down to earth guy that loves what he does and does it with perfection. The food was incredible, the staff he brought with him were professional, the advice he provided was sound and the entire experience working with him could not have been better. A week later and we are still getting texts about our food and how delicious it was. We would not hesitate to hire Rich again for any party, big or small. You will not be sorry!
    Kristen K. Married on 06/21/2019

Bride/Groom

Amazing food and staff!!!! Everyone on Rich’s staff was so accommodating and nice. The food was amazing my guest did not stop raving all night!!! Rich was professional and a calming force. Reasonable prices
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious food, excellent service, super affordable!!

Rich was a lifesaver. We had no idea how we were going to afford the wedding of our dreams, but Rich made it happen! He actually stayed in our budget and helped us pick the most delicious food. We got so many compliments on everything. The servers were amazing on the day of, and they always made sure things were running smoothly. It is rare to find a caterer who is so upfront about the cost, and who actually wants to fit everything into your budget. If you are looking for delicious food that doesn't break the bank, Rich is the guy for you.
    Sean M. Married on 05/24/2019

Rich is amazing!

He worked within our budget and gave us a great deal. Great service, staff and food. I highly recommend Rich!
    Susan Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!

Very happy with our entire experience with Catering by Rich. Lots of choices, all delicious and affordable. Rich even hosted a tasting at his home for my daughter and her fiancé, which really helped them to make choices. The staff (Rich’s employees) was extremely pleasant, helpful and professional!
    Our guests commented on the appetizers and the entrees, saying how much they enjoyed both. They loved the buffet style because of the choices given and many went back for seconds!
    I would definitely recommend Catering by Rich for any event.
  • User4087235 2+ years ago

Wedding 11-2

As a bride putting the most important part of your wedding day in the hands of someone else is terrifying. I can say with 100% rich and his staff lived up to every expectation we had. From the tasting in his own home to the day of the wedding he was friendly, professional and so knowledgeable. He knew I was having a hard time Trying to visual the floor plan so he met us at the venue just to make sure I felt confident with the floor plan. I can not say enough great things about rich.
    Katy Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Although my sister had used Catering by Rich and raved about how great he was, my husband and I wanted to explore all of our options before automatically signing on with Rich and team. We quickly realized that Rich was not only the most reasonable in pricing compared to other vendors, but his experience and industry knowledge was far superior, too.

Rich is flexible and understanding and was willing to work with us on every request. We were confident we were in good hands throughout the entire process and all of Rich's servers and managers were so friendly, courteous and professional. Our DJ even sent a note to say how great our caterer was. The food was super delicious and I heard so many compliments throughout the night! We recommend Rich to all of our friends and family.
    Robert Married on 11/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Catering by Rich catered our wedding and we are so happy he did. Rich and his staff are the best. The food, amazing, the staff, so professional. Every guest that we talked too, commented on how great the food was. From the tasting to the wedding day, Rich was there, answering all our questions and putting us at ease. The day of the wedding ran flawlessly. Rich’s right hand man Scott was awesome too!
  • Jason
    Jason Married on 11/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rich's food was very tasty! We met Rich in his home for a private tasting to select our dishes, which was an enjoyable experience. Then between our tasting and the wedding, we hashed out our details. Communication was a bit slow for our preference, but the end result came together perfectly. Rich's staff was very kind and his maître d' was great! Rich was also very accommodating for special request dishes for some guests who were vegan.
    Leah Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Food was delicious, we got so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Rich was very responsive and accommodating, a wonderful guy to work with. He really made the entire day come together. No regrets choosing Rich to cater our wedding.
    Kate Married on 06/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rich and his staff were absolutely fantastic. The food was amazing- I got rave reviews from my guests and it was so affordable. Rich was accommodating, so nice and a great resource. The staff was great too. I couldn't say enough great things about Catering by Rich. I will definitely use him again!
illustration stars