77 Reviews for Catering by Rich

No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)
76 Catering by Rich Reviews

Catering by Rich catered our wedding and we are so happy he did. Rich and his staff are the best. The food, amazing, the staff, so professional. Every guest that we talked too, commented on how great the food was. From the tasting to the wedding day, Rich was there, answering all our questions and putting us at ease. The day of the wedding ran flawlessly. Rich’s right hand man Scott was awesome too!

Profile Picture Robert , 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rich's food was very tasty! We met Rich in his home for a private tasting to select our dishes, which was an enjoyable experience. Then between our tasting and the wedding, we hashed out our details. Communication was a bit slow for our preference, but the end result came together perfectly. Rich's staff was very kind and his maître d' was great! Rich was also very accommodating for special request dishes for some guests who were vegan.

Profile Picture Jason, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, American, Italian, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Food was delicious, we got so many compliments from our guests on how good the food was. Rich was very responsive and accommodating, a wonderful guy to work with. He really made the entire day come together. No regrets choosing Rich to cater our wedding.

Profile Picture Leah, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
4.7

Rich and his amazing team are top notch! Rich knows weddings and everything went so smoothly on our wedding day under his watchful eye! His staff are so friendly and attentive and made sure the bridal party had food and beverages. Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was! It tasted exactly like it did at our tasting and it was soooo yummy! Everyone says you don't get to eat at your wedding, but with Rich and his team we did! !!!! You can't beat the quality, service and value of Catering by Rich!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, American, Italian, Local, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

Rich and his staff were absolutely fantastic. The food was amazing- I got rave reviews from my guests and it was so affordable. Rich was accommodating, so nice and a great resource. The staff was great too. I couldn't say enough great things about Catering by Rich. I will definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rich was everything I could have asked for in a caterer and more! He was unbeatable in value and his food was excellent. For our tasting, Rich invited us to his home and fed us an amazing meal. He promised us that 250 people could get through a buffet line and eat in 1 hour, and he did it! Not only did Rich feed our guests, he also brought bartenders, made our signature drink, set up all of the centerpieces, and even went above and beyond by setting up some extra decor items. There was a tiny window of sunlight during a day of rain, and Rich's servers dried off our ceremony chairs so that we could have the outdoor ceremony of our dreams. Rich and his staff were so friendly and accommodating, his maître d' made sure my husband and I were fed and happy, and even coordinated the cake cutting photos. The bartenders were so efficient, there was never a line for drinks, even with such a big party.

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Catering by Rich catered our wedding and it was the best choice we ever could of made! My family are foodies and loved it so much, they are hoping someone else in the family gets married, so they can eat Rich's food again. I can't thank Rich and his staff enough for making our day wonderful. I highly recommend Catering by Rich.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering by Rich was fantastic! We did our food tasting before we booked Rich and the food was the same quality (if not better) at the wedding. Rich was very helpful during the planning process and provided timely communication as well as invaluable guidance (he was very straightforward and did not tell us to order things that he knew we would not need). We did not think our venue could accommodate ice cream, but Rich knew how much my mom wanted it, so he was able to get it for the wedding. Rich and his staff exceeded our expectations- they ensured the venue was ready when we arrived (setting up place cards, favors, etc) as well as packed up everything at the end of the evening. At the wedding, the service was fantastic- at the close of cocktail hour, I finally made my way to the food (I loved how the cheese was labeled with the country of origin!), but it was mostly cleaned up, but the servers offered to make me a plate of food. Scott kept us on track during the evening by providing a timeline and checking in with us during the evening to remind us of each milestone. The food was simply amazing! During the wedding and since the wedding we've received many compliments on how great the food was. Rich provided great food and service at a great value! Rich will be my first and only call for additional catering needs!

Profile Picture T, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering by Rich did a wonderful job for my wedding . The food was amazing , everyone loved the food. I had guests tell me this was one of the best wedding food they ever had. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend catering by Rich.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering by RIch was absolutely amazing! I am so happy that we choose Rich and his team for our Wedding Catering. His staff was professional, nice and so accommodating. They made sure that my husband and I were also well taken care of (apps, drinks, dinner, etc) while maintaining great service for our guests. The food was phenomenal! His menu of options to choose from will not disappoint! There is literally something for everyone! He even was able to do a special app request of mozzarella sticks for us for happy hour : ) RIch made sure that my husband and I got exactly what we wanted our wedding menu to be and for the mist amazing price! He is the best value around and I will definitely be using him again for upcoming family functions. Thank you Rich + team!

Profile Picture User7246225, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

Catering by Rich did a wonderful job on my wedding September 2016. All my guest are still talking about the food and how delicious it was, I would highly recommend catering by rich. Price was reasonable and you get a lot for your money. And I have 60+ guest

Profile Picture kellie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing value. People talked about the food for weeks after the wedding. Rich and his staff made sure everything was perfect and moved smoothly through the planning process and the day itself! This is my first recommendation to ANYONE looking for a caterer.

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Catering by Rich was a true pleasure and made our day even more enjoyable. Rich was so easy to work with us and was there to help every step of the way. His catering staff was kind, helpful, professional, hard working, and very diligent. The food was stellar. Guests came up to us all night to tell us how delicious their meal was. My husband and I could not have asked for better people to work with from the food, to chairs, tables, linens, setting up our ceremony site and reception area. Everything was perfect and the most reasonable price out there. If you work with them you surely will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rich was professional, invested and his food was DELICIOUS. He did everything from cooking, to setting up chairs and tables, to arranging center pieces and place cards. I am so thankful for Rich and his team!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I start? Do you know how many guests said "THIS WAS THE BEST WEDDING FOOD I EVER HAD?" A lot! This meant so much to my husband and I because we didn't want "ok" food. To top it off, they pulled off amazing food at an outdoor wedding. Rich is literally the nicest guy you will ever meet...and talk about a Fair price! I will recommend him to every bride I know because he made our wedding day unforgettable. Thank you Rich & Co.!!!

Jamie & Dennis Hill

Profile Picture jamie, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Vegetarian

We chose Catering by Rich to cater our wedding and what great choice it was. We couldn't have been happier. We had so many of our guests tell us how great the food was. Rich and his staff were very attentive and on top of everything. It made our day so stress free. Rich even packed up dinners for us to go, so we could eat later at the hotel, since we didn't get a chance to eat much at the wedding. What a great guy!
I just wanted to thank Rich and his staff for doing such an amazing job on our wedding day. I would recommend them to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Catering by Rich catered our wedding this past Friday. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Rich and his staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend Catering by Rich!

Profile Picture User5375817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.7

Initially, we were excited to utilize the services due to catering cost (very economical). Unfortunately, we-bride, groom and wedding party were only served 3 chicken quesadillas to share amongst 11 people after the 1 hour cocktail hour. Please note, the wedding started late BUT we were gone for exactly 1 hour to take pics while cocktail hour was provided for our guest. This was confirmed by Wedding Planner/Decorator yet when I emailed the owner of Catering by Rich to discuss my concerns and grievances, I was told that his staff served my guest for over an hour during cocktail hour. Moreover, the wedding planner he (Catering by Rich) recommended to me forgot to bring the hors d'oeuvres/ appetizers out to the head table. My question, "When the wedding planner/decorator turn into his catering staff?" In addition, we paid for full appetizers for 175 guest; there was not enough plates; food for our guest. The staff cut our wedding cake into hunks to serve 2-3 people per slice . In addition, the staff took our food and cake home yet we were told by the owner that the food sat too long on the sternos since our wedding started late. I am grateful for the service and task that this catering company was able to complete yet I would not recommend their services to anyone. The caterer has agreed to a portion of a refund. For future brides and grooms just be careful.

Profile Picture Kristin , 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were absolutely wonderful.
We had a flawless day Rich him self was always reachable and extremely helpful. Not expensive and the food was perfect.
I will definitely hire them for any and all of my events.
My wife love them!!!!

Excellent service

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I absolutely love this team. Rich, Scott and the rest of the team were very helpful, professional, kind, and fun. The food was EXCELLENT!!!! There service was PERFECT. From the beginning to the end, I had total confidence in Rich. I can not wait until the next event. They will be my only choice for catering. Thanks guys.

Profile Picture SHIELA, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not a bride or groom. I own a DJ Company and had the privilege of working with Rich at a wedding this past weekend. I have done a lot of weddings and worked with a lot of different caterers. Rich and his staff were top notch. Absolutely the best and on top of there game. When the photographer had the bride and groom running late for dinner, Rich and his staff were concerned about the freshness of the food and making sure it stayed perfect. When it came time to eat, the food was phenomenal. Well organized, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Rich!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rich was the caterer for our wedding this past July and he was amazing! He is so easy to work with and was the only caterer we could find who had flexible and reasonable packages! Our guests are still raving about the food!!!

Profile Picture User4567627, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Rich. He was amazing since day 1. He answered all of my questions and gave me great advice on how I should do things. I never planned a wedding so I had no idea how things were done. He never tried to spend my money or overcharge us for things. He told me what I needed and what I didn't need. Our wedding day was truly amazing because of him. His courteous staff and bartenders did a top notch job and the food was delicious. My guests are still talking about it. His prices can't be beat and he is so professional. Weddings are so expensive but if you use Rich he can work with any budget. You can't go wrong with Rich.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rich and his team did such an amazing job at my outside wedding ! The food was outstanding, no one could get over the fact that it was buffet usually buffet are dried out not so in this case . I truly can't say enough !

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rich and his team were fantastic to work with. Exceeded our expectations in every way from the first meeting to the big day, the food was delicious and many of our guests said it was the nicest they'd ever had at a wedding, the professionalism and efficiency Rich and his team of staff ensured the day was perfect. I couldn't recommend his company highly enough. It was certainly much more reasonable than many others we looked at but the quality absolutely spot on. He was extremely responsive and attentive to our every question (and there were many!) and need, both in terms of the menu and the overall logistics. A consummate professional - Rich and his team hit it out of the park for us on our big day and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Dan, 4/18/15, 1 Review