Catering By Mopsie Reviews

78 Reviews for Catering By Mopsie

• Molly

Molly · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding catering

Mopsies was responsive and professional since the first interaction we had with them. They were detailed, efficient, and flexible through the entire process of planning my wedding catering. They responded to the wedding coordinator and showed up on time. The food was AMAZING. I had guests from all over he nation raving about the brisket and turkey. I would book them again and again!

John Weed · Married on 11/20/2018

Complete and excellent planning and service for our event.

We had changing numbers for our event. The food was outstanding fed via double buffet line. During event they were quiet and essentially invisible. Have used them for over eight years now. They were helpful with planning that was essential to a successful event. Will use them always in the future.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Catering By Mopsie's reply:

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It is always our honor to serve the Veterans of Williamson County!

Amy Baxter · Married on 11/10/2018

Amy Baxter

Fantastic food and excellent service. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

• Kandece

Kandece · Married on 10/12/2018

Mopsie Catering is Delicious

We got so many compliments on our food! It was so good and the service was amazing!

Jillian · Married on 06/23/2018

Catering by Mopsie is truly the only way to go when choosing a caterer. For the price and value, you can’t beat it. They are responsive and accommodating and very thorough. Amy is amazing too and I also felt like I had a immediate response to any changes or updates to our menu. The food is great and they have so many options to accommodate every budget and food selection. They were attentive during my wedding, and bussing tables so very efficiently. I never felt like there was a mess any where. On top of that, the team is so friendly and nice. You cannot go wrong with booking Mopsie! The barbecue and macaroni and cheese were huge hits at our wedding!

Stefan · Married on 05/05/2018

Great food, great people, great service! Our wedding was back in May, and all our guests are still talking about how great our food was. These guys should be highly recommended for any and all events you have!

Trisha · Married on 05/04/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. We used their bartending services as well as catering for a buffet style dinner, our guests are still raving about how wonderful everything tasted! Their services really are spot on, they have tons of options to really customize your special day or any other event. I couldn't be happier, and cannot recommend them more.

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Catering By Mopsie, included in Brushy Creek Events all-inclusive package. The food was amazing!!!! Our wedding was 11/11/17, we ordered the chicken marsala (delicious, crowd pleaser), mashed potato bar (huge hit, people are still raving about this), Smores bar (super fun, everyone loved). The staff was awesome(especially the bartender, I'm so sorry I forgot his name) Seriously, the staff made our wedding even more fun! Amy was super polite and patient with me, I'm a bit of a procrastinator. There was one minor issue after the fact (did NOT affect the wedding AT ALL). I only mention it because Amy went so amazingly above and beyond to fix the issue that I feel utterly confident saying she will not allow your event to be anything short of perfect! Thank you all so much! We can not imagine anything else could have been better!

Janet · Married on 10/26/2017

Mopsie's is an excellent catering company. Our non-profit organization has used them for large banquets several times and each event has had delicious food. Amy is wonderful to work with. She's very responsive to answer questions which makes my job much easier. Our latest event was for 140 guests. I highly recommend this company.

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2017

We LOVED working with Mopsie's & our guests loved their dining experience! The staff, especially Amy was so helpful and the food was incredible. We had many out of town guests, we served the bar-b-que with the spinach/strawberry salad & everyone was raving the next day about the excellent food. The out of town guests & the locals ALL LOVED the food.
    Thank you Mopsie's, we would definitely use you for an event in the future.
    Cyndi Mayo (Mother of the Bride)

Cheyenne · Married on 06/03/2017

We chose Mopsie's to cater our wedding and they were incredible!!! The staff was courteous and professional and the food was amazing. They arrived early, everything was perfect and every server was smiling the whole time. Amy, our Sales Manager, was quick and responsive and made our experience leading up to the wedding pleasant and stress-free. We couldn't have picked a better caterer!

Cheryl · Married on 06/03/2017

Sharing lunch at the original Salt Lick with friends, they told us they'd had the best smoked turkey ever, but couldn't remember what restaurant. When we started talking about our son & daughter-in-law's wedding, she said THAT was where they'd had excellent BBQ!
    Our son had told us they were having to pay extra for a third meat since package allowed for 2 meats. Since everything was so delicious, he said they'd pay extra for all 3 meats since they could not settle on only two of the 3 choices!
    We all enjoyed the meal so much that I had to say that this definitely the caterer to use! The kids had the most memorable wedding, meal, cakes, and atmosphere!
    Just had to say that this was the best experience for everyone, especially with guests talking about the food 2 months after!

Mehran · Married on 05/21/2017

Simply the best choice we made for our wedding. Food was great, but quality of service and responsibility of the staff were out of this world. When it started to rain between ceremony and reception CBM staff did everything they could to make sure it goes well. What they did was way beyond the highest expectations I had from a caterer. Absolutely recommended!

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

We've been working with Amy at Catering by Mopsie and couldn't be happier with how easy they have made the process! My sister used Catering by Mopsie for her wedding, and after such awesome customer service and seriously yummy food, we knew we wanted to book with them as well! Highly recommend this business, they deliver great food at a great cost, and take all the stress out of meal planning.

Arianna · Married on 05/11/2017

Catering By Mopsie did such a phenomenal job at our wedding! They went above and beyond and we were extremely pleased with the service. The staff were all attentive and polite, the food was amazing and the pricing was exceptional. We HIGHLY recommend this catering service to any and all events!

• Mariah

Mariah · Married on 11/06/2016

Mopsie did such a wonderful job catering our wedding! They were a preferred vendor with our venue and the added perks were wonderful! The food was amazing and we received SO many compliments from our guests. Even days after the wedding we were still hearing about how great the food was! The catering team made sure the bride and groom were taken care of and even sent us home with all of the leftover food (we did buffet style)!. Our coordinator Amy was excellent in answering our questions and responded back to emails/phone calls promptly. The night of our wedding, Robert, was amazing and we were so pleased with how attentive he was. I highly recommend Mopsie to anyone looking for a great caterer, awesome food, and the coordinator and staff were absolutely wonderful.

Larry · Married on 10/27/2016

Mopsie is dependable, offering great BBQ with sides, price is reasonable, and the service is great...delivery, setup, serving, and cleanup. Great people to work with. We have used them every Fall for many years. And, we are always a happy customer.

Amy · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot thank Catering by Mopsie enough for the overall positive experience they provided! I noticed them at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza and from the start Amy was super responsive in setting up our tasting day, which the food is fantastic! My wedding guest kept raving about the BBQ and Pork Loin option we opted for :) Amy attended my final walk through and was extremely organized and even helped me with visualizing how everything would flow the day of. I had a miscount on my party by 50 people the last week of her already organizing her team for my day and alothough not an ideal situation she made the last minute changes and was happy to accommodate! The day of started 30 minutes late and even with that change the butlers we're ready for appetizers, the food was moist, the bartenders were making the people happy, the s'mores bar was a plus and the free coffee bar was a plus for the guest! I could not be more happy with Catering By Mopsie and would recommend them to all!!

Julien · Married on 10/15/2016

Catering by Mopsie is AMAZING! Amy's responsiveness is unmatched, and the menu options are great. If you're looking for awesome food and phenomenal service then look no further!

• kasy

kasy · Married on 10/14/2016

Catering by Mopsie did an OUTSTANDING job at our wedding on 10/14/16! Everyone was talking about how amazing the food was, and we loved it so much! Amy responds so fast, and is so helpful with questions, and thorough with her answers! They make sure you have PLENTY of food for everyone to enjoy even bringing extra, then if you or your guests don't want to take it with you they donate the food. The BEST catering company ever. I HIGHLY recommend them and will be planning to use them EVERY TIME I need any catering done!! Thank y'all so much for making my wedding a dream come true!!

• W

Walter · Married on 10/14/2016

Catering by Mopsie was amazing for our wedding! Being in the wedding business myself I have attended over a 1000 weddings, and we knew that we had to have them for our own wedding. We got so many compliments on our appetizers, and our bbq entrees.

Diane · Married on 10/09/2016

We used Catering by Mopsie for our wedding in October. They had a very short time to setup and get ready for our reception/dinner but they pulled everything together brilliantly!! Food was great and service was exceptional.

Andy · Married on 09/24/2016

This was a sit down dinner for 100 women. I enjoyed the team of Candace, Susie, Moses, and Bruce. They were very professional and very attentive. Got there on time, and left the kitchen spotless. They made the evening EXTRA special!

Rex · Married on 09/10/2016

Excellent catering company with great service and food or our wedding! We had many, many compliments on the food and service. We served BBQ brisket, sausage, and turkey with standard bbq sides as we wanted a Texas-themed wedding: Mopsied nailed it! They provided all the food and bar service (we provided the actual alcohol) which we highly recommend. Don't cut corners and try to find the lowest cost caterer- you'll regret it. Use Mopsie's to relax and enjoy your special event.

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2016

I found Catering by Mopsie at a vendor open house. The owner was serving up brisket and we were impressed with how delicious it was, so we gave them our information and took a brochure. I got a call a few days later as a follow-up and YES we wanted to book! Booking was easy and we were able to customize everything to get what we wanted. The food was AMAZING. We did the BBQ Buffet and our guests were raving about how delicious it was and asking who did it! We also did our bartending through Mopsie and that went really smoothly as well. Overall very pleased with the service and the food :)