69 Reviews for Catering By Mopsie

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Chairs (1)
68 Catering By Mopsie Reviews

We couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. We used their bartending services as well as catering for a buffet style dinner, our guests are still raving about how wonderful everything tasted! Their services really are spot on, they have tons of options to really customize your special day or any other event. I couldn't be happier, and cannot recommend them more.

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink

We used Catering By Mopsie, included in Brushy Creek Events all-inclusive package. The food was amazing!!!! Our wedding was 11/11/17, we ordered the chicken marsala (delicious, crowd pleaser), mashed potato bar (huge hit, people are still raving about this), Smores bar (super fun, everyone loved). The staff was awesome(especially the bartender, I'm so sorry I forgot his name) Seriously, the staff made our wedding even more fun! Amy was super polite and patient with me, I'm a bit of a procrastinator. There was one minor issue after the fact (did NOT affect the wedding AT ALL). I only mention it because Amy went so amazingly above and beyond to fix the issue that I feel utterly confident saying she will not allow your event to be anything short of perfect! Thank you all so much! We can not imagine anything else could have been better!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mopsie's is an excellent catering company. Our non-profit organization has used them for large banquets several times and each event has had delicious food. Amy is wonderful to work with. She's very responsive to answer questions which makes my job much easier. Our latest event was for 140 guests. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Janet, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We LOVED working with Mopsie's & our guests loved their dining experience! The staff, especially Amy was so helpful and the food was incredible. We had many out of town guests, we served the bar-b-que with the spinach/strawberry salad & everyone was raving the next day about the excellent food. The out of town guests & the locals ALL LOVED the food.
Thank you Mopsie's, we would definitely use you for an event in the future.
Cyndi Mayo (Mother of the Bride)

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Blew us out of the water with the food, and I mean it. I have been to SO many wedding with boring, plain, catered food that was bland and quite hard to put down. Catering by Mopsie provide TONS of options that it actually made it hard to decide which one we wanted because it all sounded so good. The chicken was cooked perfectly. The spices were simple and very tasteful. The green beans were such a night touch, in fact, we had our waiter bring us an extra plate of them. The rolls were buttery perfection. If I could go back into time, I would’ve stuffed some in my dress they were that good. The pork tenderloin was a HUGE hit! Amy has suggested this raspberry sauce and it paired perfectly. My husband's family and my family both mentioned that they were extremely impressed with the quality of food. I had the pleasure of working with Amy over the phone, she explained everything to me with all different quotes and options. She did an amazing job.
If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. 5 stars, high fives all around!

Profile Picture Juliana, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegetarian, American, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Tables

We chose Mopsie's to cater our wedding and they were incredible!!! The staff was courteous and professional and the food was amazing. They arrived early, everything was perfect and every server was smiling the whole time. Amy, our Sales Manager, was quick and responsive and made our experience leading up to the wedding pleasant and stress-free. We couldn't have picked a better caterer!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sharing lunch at the original Salt Lick with friends, they told us they'd had the best smoked turkey ever, but couldn't remember what restaurant. When we started talking about our son & daughter-in-law's wedding, she said THAT was where they'd had excellent BBQ!
Our son had told us they were having to pay extra for a third meat since package allowed for 2 meats. Since everything was so delicious, he said they'd pay extra for all 3 meats since they could not settle on only two of the 3 choices!
We all enjoyed the meal so much that I had to say that this definitely the caterer to use! The kids had the most memorable wedding, meal, cakes, and atmosphere!
Just had to say that this was the best experience for everyone, especially with guests talking about the food 2 months after!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Simply the best choice we made for our wedding. Food was great, but quality of service and responsibility of the staff were out of this world. When it started to rain between ceremony and reception CBM staff did everything they could to make sure it goes well. What they did was way beyond the highest expectations I had from a caterer. Absolutely recommended!

Profile Picture Mehran, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We've been working with Amy at Catering by Mopsie and couldn't be happier with how easy they have made the process! My sister used Catering by Mopsie for her wedding, and after such awesome customer service and seriously yummy food, we knew we wanted to book with them as well! Highly recommend this business, they deliver great food at a great cost, and take all the stress out of meal planning.

Profile Picture User7666382, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: No Pork, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Clean Up, Set Up

Catering By Mopsie did such a phenomenal job at our wedding! They went above and beyond and we were extremely pleased with the service. The staff were all attentive and polite, the food was amazing and the pricing was exceptional. We HIGHLY recommend this catering service to any and all events!

Profile Picture Arianna, 5/11/17, 2 Reviews
4.1

The food was super delicious. We did the fajita meal and it was super delicious and guests talked about it for days after. We had a buffet line but we were served at our table separately. They prepared to go boxes of two more plates and some cake for us to take to the hotel with us after. Very easy to get in touch with. We were offered salsa, guac and queso as extra from our package however it was a little over priced so we passed on that. We did have plenty of food to feed everyone though. My one complaint is after cutting the cake they put it away super quickly and I had to ask them to cut the grooms cake because some guests hadn't had any cake yet and it was already put away. We had this shortage and then my parents told me after they had a giant portion of the bottom tier that they took home.
Other than that the food and service were excellent! I would use them again

Profile Picture Chandler, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mexican, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Mopsie did such a wonderful job catering our wedding! They were a preferred vendor with our venue and the added perks were wonderful! The food was amazing and we received SO many compliments from our guests. Even days after the wedding we were still hearing about how great the food was! The catering team made sure the bride and groom were taken care of and even sent us home with all of the leftover food (we did buffet style)!. Our coordinator Amy was excellent in answering our questions and responded back to emails/phone calls promptly. The night of our wedding, Robert, was amazing and we were so pleased with how attentive he was. I highly recommend Mopsie to anyone looking for a great caterer, awesome food, and the coordinator and staff were absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Mariah, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Mopsie is dependable, offering great BBQ with sides, price is reasonable, and the service is great...delivery, setup, serving, and cleanup. Great people to work with. We have used them every Fall for many years. And, we are always a happy customer.

Profile Picture Larry, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding was a huge success, and we definitely owe a large portion of those thanks to Catering by Mopsie.

The food was delicious, very well priced, and the entire Catering by Mopsie staff was a pleasure to work with. They did everything they could to stay in contact with us, keep us up to date, and make sure that we would have the wedding we wanted. They threw in almost a thousand dollars worth of extras which really helped us have the wedding we wanted (Even if it would have normally been outside of our budget).

Every step of the way, Catering by Mopsie did everything they could to ensure that we would be happy, before, during, and after our wedding.

Make no mistake, there is no better combination of professionalism and value than Catering by Mopsie. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Profile Picture User5303430, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Catering by Mopsie is AMAZING! Amy's responsiveness is unmatched, and the menu options are great. If you're looking for awesome food and phenomenal service then look no further!

Profile Picture Julien, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot thank Catering by Mopsie enough for the overall positive experience they provided! I noticed them at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza and from the start Amy was super responsive in setting up our tasting day, which the food is fantastic! My wedding guest kept raving about the BBQ and Pork Loin option we opted for :) Amy attended my final walk through and was extremely organized and even helped me with visualizing how everything would flow the day of. I had a miscount on my party by 50 people the last week of her already organizing her team for my day and alothough not an ideal situation she made the last minute changes and was happy to accommodate! The day of started 30 minutes late and even with that change the butlers we're ready for appetizers, the food was moist, the bartenders were making the people happy, the s'mores bar was a plus and the free coffee bar was a plus for the guest! I could not be more happy with Catering By Mopsie and would recommend them to all!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Catering by Mopsie did an OUTSTANDING job at our wedding on 10/14/16! Everyone was talking about how amazing the food was, and we loved it so much! Amy responds so fast, and is so helpful with questions, and thorough with her answers! They make sure you have PLENTY of food for everyone to enjoy even bringing extra, then if you or your guests don't want to take it with you they donate the food. The BEST catering company ever. I HIGHLY recommend them and will be planning to use them EVERY TIME I need any catering done!! Thank y'all so much for making my wedding a dream come true!!

Profile Picture kasy, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering by Mopsie was amazing for our wedding! Being in the wedding business myself I have attended over a 1000 weddings, and we knew that we had to have them for our own wedding. We got so many compliments on our appetizers, and our bbq entrees.

Profile Picture Walter, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Catering by Mopsie for our wedding in October. They had a very short time to setup and get ready for our reception/dinner but they pulled everything together brilliantly!! Food was great and service was exceptional.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was a sit down dinner for 100 women. I enjoyed the team of Candace, Susie, Moses, and Bruce. They were very professional and very attentive. Got there on time, and left the kitchen spotless. They made the evening EXTRA special!

Profile Picture Andy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent catering company with great service and food or our wedding! We had many, many compliments on the food and service. We served BBQ brisket, sausage, and turkey with standard bbq sides as we wanted a Texas-themed wedding: Mopsied nailed it! They provided all the food and bar service (we provided the actual alcohol) which we highly recommend. Don't cut corners and try to find the lowest cost caterer- you'll regret it. Use Mopsie's to relax and enjoy your special event.

Profile Picture Rex, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I found Catering by Mopsie at a vendor open house. The owner was serving up brisket and we were impressed with how delicious it was, so we gave them our information and took a brochure. I got a call a few days later as a follow-up and YES we wanted to book! Booking was easy and we were able to customize everything to get what we wanted. The food was AMAZING. We did the BBQ Buffet and our guests were raving about how delicious it was and asking who did it! We also did our bartending through Mopsie and that went really smoothly as well. Overall very pleased with the service and the food :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I was blown away by the awesome food that Catering by Mopsie provided for a recent event. We chose a Fiesta themed menu and the fajitas that they delivered were outstanding! We had many compliments and I will definitely refer them to anyone looking to hire a professional, well respected Caterer in the Austin area. You will not be disappointed if you go with them for your event!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All you have to do is call Catering by Mopsie and you will be pleasantly surprised on pricing, menu options, and overall service compared to other catering companies.

Profile Picture User6995856, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would highly reccomend Mopsies and Amy Maulding for the outstanding attention to detail and the personal service. Very happy with the quality and taste of the food. I'm telling everyone I know. Great job!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/12/16, 1 Review