Catering by Cordrè Reviews

Catering by Cordrè 5
Catering by Cordrè 6

E.marshall · Getting married on 12/31/2028

The Corde Experience !!!

Thanks Guys for yet another job well done, you never let down!! My colleagues from Germany, Romania, APAC had never experienced chicken salad like yours. They're all trying to get the recipe before they leave. Once again thankyou so much, until next time.... (Oh that's next month...)

E.Marshall@ContinentalTire

Sent on 09/10/2019

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you E.marshall! That is most wonderful to hear and even more to know that your guests enjoyed our food. We love catering for you and truly appreciate your support! Yes, until next time, we got you :)
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 07/03/2019

Fantastic caterer

Very professional, delicious food. Get the non-traditional sweet tea, it tastes like Christmas morning through the eyes of a 6 year old.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Keith

Keith Schermerhorn · Married on 06/22/2019

Very tasty food and top notch service

My bride and I were very pleased with the catering that Cordre provided for our wedding reception. Multiple people commented on how great the food was, and our partyware vendor has already recommended them to another client of hers.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Keith! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We are so very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team. What a beautiful wedding it was! Congratulations again, we wish you years and years of happiness. Please do keep in touch!

ps. We are very happy to have connected with your decor & rental company vendor, and excited to be recommended to her clients as well!

Caren Gibbs · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfect Christmas Party

Catering by Cordre was extremely easy to work with and handled our needs professionally and easily. We will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

That is wonderful to hear! All smiles on this end, I will be sure to share the news with the team. Thank you so much for leaving a review for us, it means a ton!

Have a nice holiday season if we don't speak before 2019, it's right around the corner! Keep in touch!
  • Samethea

Samethea · Married on 10/20/2018

You won't be disappointed!!

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience I had with Catering by Cordre! Manuel, Mari and their team went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. The food was delicious and the service was stellar!! They are by FAR the best vendor I booked for my wedding! Not only is the service and food wonderful, but the people at Catering by Cordre are also genuinely wonderful, kind people. That was really important to me. From the beginning, they made sure I felt that we were all a team with one common goal in mind; making sure my wedding reception was perfect! My wedding reception featured multicultural foods (my husband is from Nigerian) and Catering by Cordre accommodated that aspect very well, going above and beyond, whether it was their scope of service or not. There is no doubt in my mind that if I'm ever in need of a catering again, I'm going with Catering by Cordre. I highly recommend them for all of your catering needs!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dear Sam,
    Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. As I have mentioned to you before, you have been an absolute pleasure to work for! We are beyond happy that you were both pleased with everything and I do hope that we can keep in touch! I will definitely share with the team and again, thank you for going with us :)

Jeremy and Melissa Adams · Married on 10/13/2018

Mind blowing

Chef Manny and his team are fantastic to work with. As a wedding professional I had high expectations and Chef Manny delivered. His team is prompt, thorough, enderstandin, and accommodating. If you are looking to cater your event or wedding, they should be your first call

Sent on 12/02/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jeremy! It was a truly fun journey planning your big day with you both! What a beautiful wedding it was!!! We enjoyed every step of the way! From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you a most blissful marriage!

Briana · Married on 09/28/2018

An awesome experience

Chef Manuel and his team really did an amazing job with catering our wedding. From the menu tasting to the day of the event, everything was fantastic.

I decided very early on that I would plan my own wedding. From start to finish, the Cordrè team made planning for catering a breeze. They were very easy to get in touch with and able to answer all of my questions.

We REALLY enjoyed the tasting, especially my husband. My husband and I recieved full plated dinners which were delicious. Although we finished our entire meals, togo boxes were provided as well. We were also able to use the china plates and silverware that would be provided for our wedding. During the tasting, we discussed every detail with the Sales Director, Mari. She was delightful to work with!

The day of the wedding went extremely well from the cocktail hour to dinner. Weeks after our wedding our guests not only raved about the food, but also the professionalism that each staff member exemplified.

Book Catering by Cordrè for your next event. You will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Catering by Cordrè 7
    Catering by Cordrè 8
    Catering by Cordrè 9
    Catering by Cordrè 10

G · Married on 09/22/2018

Catered my church women’s ministry event, so I used Catering by Cordre for my daughter’s Bridal Shower. I was so pleased to here them say they were experienced with the venue we’d chosen. They were flexible in our number count, suggested alternative but similar items to help us stay within budget and just so pleasant! I was able to review my order and pay online. Truly convenient! The day of they were set up and out the door before i blinked. The silverware was wrapped in napkins and the plates and silverware were not standard fare like paper plates and white plastic forks. The meal consisted of shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles and frittatas. Plentiful and pleasing.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Dear Gwen, thanks a bunch for your kind review :) We enjoyed catering to you and we are very happy to hear that you had a nice experience with us. We strive to be the best and above all, make good memories in the process!

Thelma · Married on 08/18/2018

I have looked forward to our wedding menu for almost a year and this team certainly did not disappoint. Not only was the food amazing but the service was also top notch. This food was so good, I even ate it cold hours later in our hotel room. I can't wait to find another reason to have Cordre' cater an event. The crab cakes are still calling my name. Thanks so much for making our day stand out!! #81818

Sent on 08/25/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you Thelma for your time, this review and choosing us as your caterer for your special day! What a beautiful wedding you had and it was great to see everyone happy and enjoying themselves. We had so much fun and yes let us cater to you, how about your anniversaries? we will be sure to bring you some crab cakes, yumm!!! Thanks again!

Tessa · Married on 08/03/2018

Mari was absolutely great to work with, so responsive and willing to work within our budget. The chef's food was delicious and our entire staff of 200 could not be more impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Tessa B. Hintz, Executive Assistant, Charlotte Housing Authority

Sent on 08/07/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thanks Tessa! As always, a pleasure to work with the Charlotte Housing Authority and even more with you! It was awesome to see everyone enjoying the lunch and having a good time! That's what it's all about! We look forward to partnering in many more events with you!

Montressa · Married on 07/28/2018

I usually don’t give a perfect rating but Cordre and his team were absolutely magnificent. I hired them for our family reunion of 200+ people and keep in mind this was my 1st time ever planning one. His team of professionals had great communication, were dependable and was available whenever I had a question/concern. Overall our reunion was a success and I’m still receiving emails 2 months later on how great the food tasted. Thank you again to the Cordre team for ensuring our reunion was a success!! The Phillips Sisters

Sent on 09/01/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thanks Montressa for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you the entire time! We are pleased that the family reunion was a success and even more that everyone enjoyed their meals. That venue you chose was so beautiful and grand and I'm sure all of the hard work and planning paid off, awesome job Philips Sisters!

Gregory · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent service & quality!! Food was spot On! & the flow of service exceeded our expectations. Our guest & Fiance' loved everything. Would recommend their services a million times over!!! We will be using them Cordre' again in the future. Thx guys for all your hard work, & for helping our beautiful dream day come true :)

Sent on 09/01/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you so much Gregory for your kind words. It was nice planning with you and Dawn from the start. We are super happy and that you fully enjoyed your wedding day and that everything was delicious! Thank you for presenting our company to your family and friends, it really means a lot. We wish you both an amazing future and many blessings!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

I can not praise them more, they are fabulous! They are amazingly accommodating and I have never had one reason to complain. The food is delicious and the service is more than friendly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your kind review. You guys are absolutely wonderful to work with from day 1! Your comments totally made us smile and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Cordrè!

We love catering to you and hope we can feed you many many more meals!

Gebriell · Married on 06/18/2018

The food and setup were great!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you Gebrielle for posting this! We were happy you chose Cordrès as your lunch caterer. It was also nice meeting Amy from CPCC, she was very friendly and helpful :) We hope to cater many more meals for you!
  • Q

Quiana · event on 06/09/2018

Cordré catering did excellent with their service and food. We worked with this team for my Niece’s high school graduation brunch. They were very helpful in coming up with a great spread. All of the food was excellent and flavorful. Our spread consisted of a sandwich spread (chicken salad on croissants; smoked Gouda and pimento cheese; country ham on buttermilk biscuits with pepper jam), chicken & waffles, shrimp & grits, mini frittatas, home fries, fruit salad, and Kentucky sweet tea. The professionalism of this team was impeccable. Thank you Mari for making this a seamless process, you were wonderful to work with. My sister and I look forward to working with Cordré again!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Steven · Married on 03/17/2018

After catering our wedding back in March, I am beyond satisfied selecting Cordrè for this task. Manuel and his staff were all amazing. There was a mild mishap that occurred but Manuel took full ownership and rectified it immediately. Brand and reputation takes you a long way. Manuel truly cares about his clients and by the end of your event or service, you will feel like family. If you're looking for a delicious meal from a great chef with stellar customer service, look no further than Cordrè.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Catering by Cordrè 11

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Steven! We truly enjoyed catering your wedding and watching everyone have such a great time! You are a beautiful couple and we wish you the best on your marital bliss!

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2017

Cordre was absolutely delicious! We had a wide range of flavor and spices and there was plenty of food! The tea was awesome! Perfect sweetness! My personal favorites were the sausage stuffed mushrooms and the vegetable pasta salad! They even granted our request for a separate gluten free meal and I was told they loved it! Thank you Cordre! You will be hearing from us again!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Hello Stacey, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review! We are truly happy that you enjoyed the Cordrè experience and we would love to cater to you again!

Renee · Married on 05/20/2017

Catering by Codre!! Thank you for helping make our 20 year vow renewal successful! You traveled miles to Kentucky to make sure our day was without hiccups and the love shown was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Catering by Cordrè 12

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thank you Renee! and again congratulations on your 20 years of love! We were beyond happy that we were part of your special day! Here's to many, many more years! Cheers!
  • F

Fallon · Married on 11/05/2016

Just excellent all around! The food was amazing.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Catering by Cordrè's reply:

Thanks Fallon! I'm happy everything tasted great and it was such a pleasure working with you! Now on to next month's meal! Let's switch it up!