Catering by Cindy Reviews

1 User photo

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 12/11/2021

Incredible Catering Team

Not only was Cindy super responsive but her food is incredible! We hired Cindy for our Wedding and from start to end she was the best. We went to her adorable home where she fed us our test menu. The food for the wedding was so fresh and delicious. She is very professional and kind - I would high recommend for all of your events!

We ordered the following:
    Drink station/bar
    Coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate for the guest when they arrived
    Sweat tee and waters
    Charcuterie tray (pictured) (KILLER homemade pimento cheese)
    Mediterranean chopped salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette
    Beef tenderloin w/ mushrooms & horseradish sauce
    Tuscan herbed chicken in a spinach and artichoke cream sauce
    Homemade mashed potatoes
    Seasonal roasted vegetables
    Toasted bread w/ basil pesto
    Mary Married on 12/04/2021

Fantastic!

Cindy is SO kind. She's very down to earth and knows what she is doing. She made us a little private dinner so we could try the food, and it was fantastic. I received a lot of complements on her BBQ!
    Lauren D. Married on 04/03/2021

Great Experience!

I used Catering by Cindy for my wedding, and I was not disappointed. We had the caesar salad, garlic toast, sautéed herb chicken with caper cream sauce, rosemary red potatoes, and roasted veggies. Everything surpassed my expectations, and I'm still thinking about those roasted veggies. All the quests were raving about the food and service. Duwana was so kind, and got everything done promptly. I was very pleased with everything.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 11/20/2020

Excellent food and experience!!

We really enjoyed working with Catering by Cindy!! We had to change our plans due to COVID and Cindy was so helpful and flexible with our situation. She was very responsive via phone and email anytime we had a question. The food was so wonderful!! Our favorites were the beef tenderloin and the roasted vegetables. We would definitely recommend Catering by Cindy!
    Debbie W. Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful meal

Cindy did an excellent job catering our entire weekend meals. She paid attention to detail and was always available for any changes prior to the wedding. Her food was absolutely wonderful!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 11/03/2018

Best Brisket in the World

Cindy was such a pleasure to work with! I had so many questions and she was always available to answer them. She was able to tailor the menu to exactly what I wanted and even made mini pies for my pie bar! People are still talking about the brisket!!
    Holly Married on 04/29/2017
    Cindy did a fantastic job with our reception for 100+ guests. It was in a tent at our cabin, she adapted well to the venue and help to make it a perfect night.
    Shae Married on 10/21/2016
    Great food, great service! Would recommend
    Kasey Married on 09/19/2015
    We planned the catering long distance with a couple of new ideas to be served. Cindy was wonderful to work with. Very
    professional but open to new ideas and sharing ideas of hers. The food was great! The grilled cheese bar the bride and groom wanted was perfect and a huge hit with the guest. We received many completes on all the food. We definitely would recommend her services!
    Mallory Married on 05/16/2015
    Working with Cindy was a dream! She was helpful, informative, and of course the food was amazing! We had so many guests comment on how tasty everything was. Loved working with her and her team!
    Brittany Married on 08/16/2014
    Cindy catered our August wedding in Blue Ridge and everything was fantastic! Cindy was great to work with while customizing our menu and offered suggestions that went along with our vision. Heard nothing but positive feedback about the food from our friends and family which made this bride really happy!
    Susan Married on 06/01/2014
    Cindy did a beautiful Sunday brunch for our wedding. The food was amazing and was raved about by everyone. Cindy as well as her staff were professional and courteous. I can't wait to use their services again!
    Laura Married on 04/05/2014
    Cindy was awesome to work with. From tasting to final menu, she was prompt and professional. Her food is amazing and affordable! Best tasting food we tasted and most beautiful presentation. Her services also allowed us to actually eat at our own wedding believe it or not! I couldn't have had a better caterer!
    Amy Married on 10/26/2014
    If you are getting married in or near Blue Ridge, GA, I highly recommend Catering by Cindy. If you want a menu that suits you and is completely delicious, then you'll hire Cindy and her team. My now husband and I were just married in late October 2014, and the menu Cindy assisted us in putting together was perfect. We discussed our menu several times until I felt like we had nailed it down. I even changed my mind a few times and Cindy was courteous and patient with me. Put it this way, we are a slightly older couple getting married (39 and 43), so most of our guests were that age-range and older. I heard over and over again that the food we had at our wedding (all of it), was THE BEST food my guests had ever had at a wedding... (and even not at a wedding) and you know they had been to plenty. I could not agree more! The food was phenomenal, the presentation of the food was perfect...so I was an extremely happy bride. Thank you Cindy!
  • Bettina
    Bettina A. Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding Catering by Cindy King

Catering by Cindy did a wonderful job at our wedding! All the guests raved about the food with statements like "the carrots were the BOMB" and "the steak was amazing". Cindy's staff was professional and continued to serve our guests even during a brief rain storm. Definitely recommend!! ~Bettina