53 Reviews for Catered Creations, Inc.

Clean Up (3)
Vegan (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Tables (1)
52 Catered Creations, Inc. Reviews

Catered Creations was the best choice of our wedding!! My guests raved all night about how amazing it all was! We had the mashed potato bar - delicious! We then had three stations - fajitas, pasta and sliders and they were a HIT! The staff was great, very helpful and very flexible when we asked to change the times around some on the day of. They also made us pre-made breakfast for our brunch in the morning. Patti was very responsive to email throughout the process leading up to our big day. I can’t say enough great things about this company!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I'm so glad that we chose Catered Creations to provide the food for our 08/25/17 wedding! All of our guests are still raving about how good the food was!! We couldn't be more satisfied with the quality food and service that we received! The owner, Patti, is such a genuine, sweet lady and truly cared about making our wedding day awesome! She sat down with us and went over all of the options and details, which I appreciated because I had no idea what I was doing! There is no option better than Catered Creations!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I recently had Catered Creations for my wedding at Witt's Inn and it was absolutely amazing! The staff was friendly and accommodating from start to finish. Having our venue in a barn, I was worried we'd run into problems- but both the staff at Witt's Inn and Catered Creations were SO amazing to work with and both teams truly worked to make my wedding day perfect. We were able to incorporate our favorite beer into the Brisket AND had a delicious vegan option for my husband. So many guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. So extremely happy with how amazing everything was! I would recommend Catered Creations to anyone looking for delicious food and great service!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American
4.7

The food was delicious and the employees were great! I had 3 stations for my dinner, tacos, American grill, and Ramen. They were all beautifully presented, and the Ramen station even had little take-out boxes! The passed appetizers during the cocktail hour were also a big hit.

The only slightly stressful part was they had a computer thing that meant some e-mails got put in my Spam folder, but we got that worked out with a phone call.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Gluten Free, American, Asian, Mexican, Clean Up, Set Up

We recently worked with Catered Creations for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and honestly cannot praise Sales Director, Patti Zylstra, chef, Janell Mitchell, and the professional staff enough. We had high expectations and everyone involved in the planning, preparation, execution, and serving of our wedding absolutely exceeded our expectations on every level. Our goal was to plan a sophisticated picnic at our home combining our Polish and Appalachian heritage – with locally sourced ingredients. Patti and Chef Janell listened to us, presented excellent choices, gladly took our suggestions, and presented a menu that appealed to everyone. Guests were visibly and audibly thrilled with every aspect of the presentation, food, service, and Patti’s presence and management of the evening. Patti was so accommodating and organized – she even contacted our florist to make sure everything was coordinated. From the passed hors d-oeuvres and charcuterie boards to the creative and delicious main courses (the brisket and porchetta were over the top,) to the local fruit pies for dessert (in lieu of a wedding cake,) everything was perfect. I know, nothing is perfect, but our experience with Catered Creations was, well as close as we’ve ever come with any service provider. We would recommend them to anyone, anytime. #fabulouscaterer

Profile Picture Keith, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catered Creations was AMAZING!!!! You went over and above and completely blew our expectations out of this world. Seriously!! The day was hot, humid, windy and we had a couple huge rain storms that led right up to the wedding ceremony. It was sideways raining in buckets as our guests were arriving - they took cover inside the barn and under the tent. We postponed the wedding 10 minutes (because radar showed it was going to clear) and sure enough the rain stopped and we had a beautiful ceremony and reception!!

Even with all our guests - 264 - lots of them!!, trying to stay dry in the barn - the staff managed to get dinner ready around us!! It could not have been easy!! The buffet lines were beautifully set up, the flowers were gorgeous, the staff was helpful and friendly, the food was out of this world and the service was perfect!! We seriously can not thank you enough or give you enough stars - from the tastings to the wedding, your company was first class!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catered Creations did a fantastic job. We had so many compliments about the food and service starting with the salad right down the line to the dinner. Some said it was the best food they ever had a wedding. It was by chance that we were able to book this caterer just four months before a June wedding. Patti thank you so much for the wonderful service and food you and your staff provided for my daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture Dawn , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We seriously could not have asked for a better vendor! They were so friendly and easy to work with. Also, their food was AMAZING!!! Everyone kept telling us how great it was!

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Coming from the Chicagoland area, I will admit, when it comes to food my husband(!) and I are pretty picky, it just comes with the city living. That being said, we went to more caterers than I can count in the Southwest MI area looking for a caterer to live up to our expectations, and we honestly thought it wouldn't happen leaving us with subpar food. Then, on our last venture out before we either settled or payed the exorbitant prices that would be involved in hiring a Chicago caterer and getting them to travel, we came across Catered Creations. The sense of relief is something I can't explain. The food was great--if you're doing a fall, or really any season, wedding, I would highly recommend the root vegetable mash--and the prices were much more inline with what we were willing to work with. The ability to customize the food to your taste is a huge bonus, and I was thrilled that they took it upon themselves to dress up the tables to coordinate with our colors and theme. We did buffet style and they even had a server hold my plate and serve up the food for me so that there would be no chance to get it on my dress which I wasn't expecting at all. All in all, I'm so glad we went with them and can't say enough about how wonderful Patti and team were to work with!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Local, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Patti and her team at Catered Creations, Inc were so wonderful to work with for our We Still Do summer wedding in Southwest, MI. She was so flexible throughout the entire process as we planned our entire day from out-of-state. Not only did she help keep everything within our budget, but she also provided some great suggestions to our menu that we would have never thought of otherwise! My mom, who is quite the picky eater, was able to attend the taste testing event for us in Michigan and had only great things to say about the food and service. When it came to the day of of our wedding, everything went as planned and the food and service were just like my mom had described...AMAZING! I highly recommended Catered Creations, Inc as the caterer for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Catered Creations was hands down the best vendor we worked with at our wedding. Patti was so accommodating and the food was freaking amazing. We got married at a summer camp north of Kalamazoo, and Patti went out of the way to do a site visit the week before to scout the kitchen. The wedding day ended up being really hot, and the old camp building didn't have a/c, but Patti and her crew cooked up a storm and served away with smiles on their faces, despite the hot hot kitchen. And did I mention the food was amazing? Because it was awesome. I literally had one of my guests RUN (I do not exaggerate) away from me mid-conversation to chase down the passing platter of fried macaroni and cheese balls. All of the appetizers were great, and the dinner was awesome. I ate such a huge plate of food I had a hard time dancing at my own reception. But I couldn't help myself, everything was so good: pulled pork, black bean veggie burgers, cheesy green chile grits, THE CORNBREAD, root veggie salad, mashed potatoes, oh my.

We had a lot of vegetarians at our wedding and Catered Creations first stood out to us because they had so many great veggie options. Unlike most caterers that seemed to only offer a bland pasta dish as an alternative to meat, CC had choices that actually sounded good. We opted to do black bean veggie burgers with fresh avocado and coleslaw on pretzel buns. They were amazing.

Literally all of our guests came up to tell us how good the food was, especially the grits and the cornbread. And of course the strawberry rhubarb crisp (with vanilla ice cream) that they served for dessert. It was all great. They also made a bunch of pre-baked quiches and crisps for us to heat up the next morning to serve to our guests. It was just all around a great experience. Patti was super nice and professional, the food was delicious, and they have so much more to offer than your typical midwest caterer. So yes, book them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/8/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

Patti was so great and I would recommend catered creations to anyone getting married or any kind of function! We had pulled pork, chicken, mashed potatoes and roasted potatoes! It was so cold for the reception, but the food was so hot when we sat down! It was so humbling knowing I didn't have to worry about anything with the food the day of or even the week of the wedding!

Profile Picture User5563098, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing food!!! Very organized team which made my day a lot easier on me!

Profile Picture User4446928, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The quality of food from Catered Creations is amazing. Our guests were very impressed and so was I! We had pulled pork, grilled tilapia, mashed potatoes, cornbread and more. Their cornbread is to die for! Would hire again and highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4603966, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Catered Creations catered by daughter's wedding at the Blue Dress Barn on July 25th. We were so happy with the job that Patti and Chris did. They prepared amazing appetizers immediately following the ceremony, and then set up 4 stations for dinner (salad, mac and cheese, bbq sliders, and fajitas). Our guests raved about the food - wonderful comfort food! Even though our venue presented challenges - such as not having an on-site kitchen or running water they could access - the appetizers and meals were amazing and hot! We especially loved the mac & cheese balls and mashed potato balls for appetizers and the bbq sliders and mac & cheese for stations!

Patti was a pleasure to work with and promptly responded to all of my questions and revisions. Her daughter, Samantha, also went above and beyond and delivered to my hotel the linen we had ordered so that we could have it early to decorate our venue.

We were able to sit back and enjoy an amazing day because Patti and her staff ran everything so smoothly - nothing ever ran out and dishes were cleared promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Catered Creations and only wish I had taken more time to get another plate full of appetizers.

Thank you Patti and Chris!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I used Catered Creations for our wedding. We enjoyed the tasting we attended with my parents and their responses were quick to all of our questions. They arrived on time, everything was delicious and they made the experience wonderful for me and my husband. They did a great job of setting up the tables and buffet, cleaning up and making sure that we were completely satisfied. They even packaged the leftovers, labeled the containers and put them in the fridge for us. Everything was delicious, and we have no regrets about choosing their company.

Profile Picture User5254054, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Catered Creations delivered delicious BBQ for our casual, backyard reception. Our guests were very pleased with the food and many asked who did the catering. The two staff we had onsite really went above and beyond, helping to clear plates, making sure the buffet table looked great and was always well stocked with food. They were professional and we enjoyed having them at the party. They arrived on time, food was ready to go at the time we had agreed upon and they had everything boxed up and cleaned up at the time we had agreed upon.
The only issue we had leading up to the party was the less than satisfactory responsiveness. It was hard to get in touch with Patti to finalize details and I felt like I spent a little too much time emailing and calling the two weeks prior to the event. But the food arrived, it was wonderful, and overall it was a great experience. I would certainly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5177161, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Patti was fantastic and very easy to work with. We did a pig roast with a number of different sides and had a dessert bar with various bars, cupcakes and mini pies. They made a personal red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that we cut. They also prepared a quinoa and vegetable stuffed portobello mushroom for our vegan guests, there were 2 extra that we got to try and they were very good! The food was fantastic and the staff very friendly and professional. Our guests also made positive comments about the food and staff. Catered Creations was great to work with and was fantastic on the day. Highly recommend them for any occassion!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Catered Creations for our YMCA summer camp wedding and we received the best service and food quality we ever had. They were accommodating to customize our menu for a more middle eastern dish style.
I had the guests complimenting the food throught out our wedding and was told that "this was the best wedding meal i have ever had."
i highly recommend them for all occasions, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ayad, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We worked with Patty and her team at Catered Creations for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with the service and food. The people were friendly and they catered to our wants and needs. They were very reasonably priced and everyone raved about the good food.

Profile Picture User4164727, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catered Creations is amazing! The food was delicious, the service was over the top, and we could not be happier. We received so many compliments about the food and we even had people craving it the next day!

Profile Picture Liana, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I received many comments at the wedding reception how helpful the caterers were. I had nothing but good things reported to me and everyone just loved the food!!!

Profile Picture Marlene, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a previous relationship with Catered Creations through my event coordinating at a previous job - I always worked with Chris for a lot of our events and she was always the sweetest person to talk to, was always excited about getting creative with the menu, and always came through on everything! I loved talking to her, and I knew that I wanted absolutely NO ONE else to do my wedding.

Catered Creations not only came through, but the food was just beyond outstanding!

Our reception venue had a specific caterer they used, so we had to pay extra to use Catered Creations - I was SO SO glad that I did. Every single person at my wedding raved about the food. Everything we ordered tasted wonderful! There were a few stand out dishes that got raved about though - the spinach salad was amazing! My husband and I debated on this salad, because he loves caesar salad so much, but I really pushed for the spinach and it did not disappoint - guests went on and on about it, and the poppy seed dressing was just insane. Who would have thought that a salad would be so talked about? Catered Creations has that affect. Also - the pork tenderloin with the pineapple chutney, the lemon herb chicken (grilled fresh on site), and the goat cheese pasta with roasted balsamic vegetables were winners according to everyone.

We also had a late night snack made from a recipe my father-in-law gave them, and we ran out of it because guests were eating it so fast (I didn't even get to try it, it was so popular!)

Chris and Patty were amazing. Chris personally got me all of my food and her and Patty checked in on all of our guests throughout the night. My mother was stressed and Chris saw that and waited on her personally so she could have a break. SO thoughtful!!

Honestly, the people are amazing and so is the food. Your wedding day is special and food is so important - If you want great pricing, service, food and the sweetest employees in the world, go with Catered Creations!

Profile Picture Lana, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I absolutely LOVED catered creations! The food was AMAZING, they worked with us on every detail and returned every single phone call! Totally professional and experienced! They even worked with us through a huge miscommunication and treated the situation as top importance. It was very encouraging to know that they were determined to make the food at my wedding perfect! They worked outside even though it was sprinkling also, which was very impressive.

The only bad thing I have to say is about the timing. They arrived at four to start setting up, my ceremony started at five, but dinner didn't start until seven. They left around eight. If I wanted them to stay any longer, I had to pay more money. So that means by the time the first guests wanted to get seconds, catered creations staff was already starting pack up. I didn't even get to eat much because they left so early. I wish that they would have stayed until nine so that guests could have gotten more food if they wanted.

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

What a great job Catered Creations did on my daughters wedding. We had breakfast foods, I had so many complements. I had friends say it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Patti and her team will go that extra mile for you. They try to make as little work for the bride and her family as possible. Thanks so much for an amazing reception.

Profile Picture User4256888, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews