36 Reviews for Cat Lemus

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Cat was absolutely fantastic, and we both felt comfortable and happy with her organization, styling, and direction. She made sure to connect with us multiple times during the process of planning, and got the highlights of our wedding as well as specific groups of family members. We are just starting to get our photos in, and I'm already in love! Every wall in our house will soon be covered with photos of our special day by Cat :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Cat and Mike, are the best there are! Hands down, if you're considering them as your photographers/videographer, search no more. You have found them.

Cat and Mike are the ultimate power couple when it comes to wedding day. In general they were just so fun to be around for the day, I kept forgetting they were there to take pictures since they just fell so naturally into our conversations and nonsense.

Their work is what drew us to them to begin with, the attention to detail, creativity, and uniqueness to their craft is one I have still yet to see anywhere else. Their out of the box view on wedding photos, is exactly what we envisioned and they have captured that perfectly.

The process of working with them from the start was easy and seamless. Their packages are affordable and flexible to meet everyone's needs, without sacrificing quality. Their photos truly captured, just how beautiful everything looked on our big day. Just from the previews we have shown, our friends and family are blown away with how incredibly magnificent their work is.

We are very grateful to have had the privilege to work with Cat and Mike, and already cannot wait for the next big moment we will be in need of photos, so we can hang out with these guys again.

Profile Picture Juliene, 11/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We hired Cat for our engagement session and wedding. We highly, highly recommend her! Cat’s work is beautiful and her attitude can’t be beat. Throughout our entire process, Cat was upbeat, professional, and encouraging of our vision. The photos she took were beyond our expectations — I can’t even express how thrilled I am that we booked her.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oh Cat Lemus. I am not sure where to start to even describe how much of a photography goddess this woman is! From start to finish she was beyond amazing. For a year and a half she kept in constant contact with us. She went out of her way to find us the perfect locations for our engagement session along with being flexible with my over the top idea requests - champagne was absolutely involved :)

The day of our wedding she was organized, on time - which is number 1 for me, creative with her pose ideas, and in charge of our very large wedding party which we are very aware was an intense task as we are all a hoot when we are together. Nothing seemed to go as planned with any aspect of our planning process or wedding day, but Cat was always positive and optimistic. Choosing a photographer for our wedding was beyond difficult as we are professional photographers as well, but saying that Cat did a wonderful job with everything would be a huge understatement. She was worth every penny. Every tear shed planning. Every stressful moment we encountered. Because at the end of the day the content captured, the quality, and the finished products were more than we could have asked for.

Cat is one of the most wonderful people we have ever met. Her high energy and wonderful spirit make her a joy to work with. She is pretty hilarious and has an amazing talent for what she does. Cat truly enjoys capturing weddings and that shows through her beautiful work. We are so glad to have met you, and Mike of course! - and are so excited to watch our friendship blossom. So many more sessions in our future.

Cat Lemus is the best and you should book with her if you want the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got in contact with Mike & Cat for our 1 year anniversary photos in Iceland! We meet in a parking lot and went from there! They were AMAZING to work with!! The way she captured the scenery in our photos is seriously jaw dropping. Not only did they give us photos & video of our time in Iceland to cherish forever they are amazing people! We ended up campervanning together for the next two days!! My husband and I are blown away every time we look at our photos and pretty much play the video on repeat!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Cat and Mike were our Photographer and Videographer for our wedding on March 19, 2017. I cannot explain the LOVE I have for these people. We met them over a year ago when they did our engagement photo shoot. Since day one, they have been INCREDIBLE. In less than 24 hours after the wedding, we received sneak peaks of our photo's and video. It took my breath away. This company was the best purchase I have ever made. I would never want anyone else to have captured this day. They were efficient and professional in every way. If you don't use Cat and Mike you're doing it wrong! BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Cat and Mike were absolutely incredible at our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was about 45min-1hour away from our reception and they had no problems and were so nice about accommodating this! Cat was so organized and had a print out of important moments to capture however she used her very talented artistic ability to capture said moments. These are not your typical photos, I truly feel each and every picture could be printed large on canvas as a hanging piece of art in our home. The amount of LOVE and emotion she captured in every single picture is astonishing. Another thing I really appreciated was the guidance she gives in capturing moments. I often don't feel like a photogenic person and was actually nervous to see how my "face" turned out haha but each photo is so authentic and candid that I feel so happy and beautiful looking at these pictures.
If you are on the fence about adding a video...DO IT, and do it with Mike Lemus. You will want to have a video. It is so fun reliving the entire day with his video. He is stealth like with this incredible video camera. After seeing the finished product I couldn't even believe he was there for all of those moments. Our ceremony was so early in the day we couldn't remember much of the homily, well Mike used the homily as a voice over in our video we both were BAWLING when we watched it this is something we will truly cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cat offers everything we could've ever wanted in our wedding photographer!! She is fun, personable, professional, CREATIVE! I met Cat and her husband with my MoH at a local wedding show, and I knew right there she was IT! We have such a variety of photos, and she got them back to us pretty fast (within a couple months.) Many of our wedding guests came up afterwards to tell me how much they loved our photographer. We couldn't be happier that we hired Cat! Thanks!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Worked extremely hard for us and was there for every important moment!

Profile Picture User5305695, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We used Cat for our engagement photos and we were so impressed. My fiancé doesn't love having his photo taken, and Cat made us feel so at ease! We laughed and joked all through our session, and when we got our pictures back, we were blown away. Cat made us look like an ad in a magazine! She is very professional, but still completely down to Earth and so easy to communicate with. The day of it looked like rain, but Cat kept scoping out our location and checking the radar, and kept us informed about her choices. She is completely amazing and we can't wait to work with her again for our wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

GO WITH CAT LEMUS!!! GO WITH CAT LEMUS!!!! GO WITH CAT LEMUS!!! I would shout it from the rooftops if I could! It will be the best decision you ever l made, hands down. I looked for a wedding photographer for about 7 months before I found Cat. I was picky. No one had what I was looking for. I'm big on looking at photographer portfolios and seeing a vast range of variety, rather than the exact same type of shoot every.single.time. When I see this, I see an artist. I see someone who's able to tap into each person or couple's unique personality, and adapt to make a creation which reflects them. This is exactly what I saw in Cat's work and she did not disappoint. In fact, knowing that we hit the jackpot, I was still BLOWN AWAY by our photos. I cried!!!! No one could have captured the raw feelings, emotions, and magic of the best day of our lives... While simultaneously capturing our personalities. I look at our photos and think "that's SO me and Nick!". Know that when you choose Cat, you aren't just choosing someone who knows how to use a camera - you are choosing an artist. Trust me, you need someone with that creatively brilliant mind to put together a masterpiece. She also is very open to accomodating to your specific requests, although I highly recommend just letting her take the reigns. We could not be more pleased with our photos - they look like they are straight out of a magazine. I found photographers that were double if not triple her prices that didn't come close to her work. You have found a gold mine here people...TRUST ME!! Go with Cat!!! We have since moved to a different state, yet still plan on making SURE our paths cross again someday to ensure future life events and milestones are captured appropriately. I almost never write these reviews but this one was an absolute must, if I can lead even one person to her I will have done my job. Best of luck in your photographer search and please look into this one, you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cat is what you dream of in a photographer. She discovers who you are and she portrays that with her gorgeous style and photographs. She captured our personality and our love in our engagement photos and for our wedding, the most special day of our lives. She also made me feel more beautiful during our boudoir shoot than I've ever felt in my life. We were honored to have her. Her photos are not carbon copy repeats of wedding after wedding. Your wedding is a one of a kind and you feel that when she speaks to you, you see it in the way she captures your special moments, and when you look at your photographs after those moments are over, you relive it. You remember exactly what you were doing, you remember how you were feeling, and you experience that day in its entirety completely. Every time my husband and I look at the pictures, we instantly become giant mush, and my husband doesn't do mush, but it's a feeling so good that you never want to let it go. When you choose your photographer there's a lot of things to factor in, but at the end of the day this isn't something you can redo. It isn't cake, food, or drinks. You'll have these memories live on with you for the rest of your life. Choose the best!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cat was awesome! She met us at the venue to go over locations and make sure we had the images we wanted at the end of our big day. She was very thorough and made an effort to really get to know us.

Everyone was thrilled with the final products and family was able to download and print immediately (which was great).

Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could say so many wonderful things about Cat! From our first interaction she was so kind - like an old friend that you hadn't talked to in awhile, but you pick up where you left off. She has this really great personality, which helps her interact with her clients. She's so detail oriented and really thinks of things to capture your story. She wants each shoot to be individual and focused on who you are as her client, and she does that by getting to know you. My husband and I are obsessed with music and for our engagement session Cat cut out all these music notes and attached them to string for a backdrop - it's that extra effort that makes each session unique. Cat was also helpful with providing opinions for what to wear and what types of clothing would look the best in our photographs. I've never seen a photographer go to such great lengths to capture a priceless picture, taking her shoes off, laying in dirt, etc. My wedding day was absolutely perfect, Cat laughed with us and made our entire wedding party feel comfortable. She was not invasive of anyone's personal space and it honestly felt more like she was one of our guests. She asked us if there were specific pictures we would like and made sure we were completely happy prior to leaving. Cat teamed with her husband during our wedding as our second photographer and they are a lovely couple. Cat was the BEST recommendation I received for my wedding and I truly hope that this recommendation helps her continue to grow her clientele and that her work is admired by those that trust her to use her talents on their special day. Cat is AMAZING!! (and Mike too)!

Profile Picture Melanie , 12/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

There is something incredibly special about Cat and Mike. This duo is extremely personable and fun! They make you feel completely comfortable and have a wonderful artistic vision, which creates beautiful and unique images - they are sure to capture your day perfectly!! I would highly recommend Cat (and Mike) to anyone near or far!

Profile Picture Melanie , 12/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough great things about Cat Lemus Photography. The pictures she captured on my wedding day were beyond what I imagined they would be. It was a beautiful day, set in a garden and she just captured everything so perfectly. I feel myself getting teary eyed just writing this. Cat is a true professional; she is fun, kind, easy to work with and a good person. During my wedding photos, I kept hearing my friends and family say how much they loved her or "this photographer is great". It felt like she was part of my family. I cannot tell you how important hiring a great photographer is when it comes to your big day. At the end of it all, you want to be happy with your photos and myself and my husband were way beyond happy. I know every time we look at our photos, we will smile and be so completely satisfied we chose the best photographer. You will not be disappointed hiring this woman. She is exceptional!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cat was amazing to work with! On the day of our wedding, she fit right in with us. She was warm and friendly and great at directing us and our families. She has posted 4 sneak peek pictures so far, and I am obsessed with them! Her rate is on the mid-to-upper end of what we were budgeting to pay for photography, but based on the quality of the first four images, we think her work is worth even more. I would absolutely recommend Cat.

Profile Picture User5575828, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Cat was seriously the best choice we could have picked for our wedding photography on August 7, 2015. She was recommended by a family member and as soon as we connected, it was like we were family as well. She has great package options, is super accommodating and professional, and just top notch at what she does. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted and she encouraged me to start a Pinterest board of shots I wanted so she could be prepared. She went above and beyond what I could have asked for. On the day of the wedding, my brain was in a million places while getting ready and mentally preparing for the day, but Cat and her second shooter were there to capture all the moments and things I didn't have time to see and do. I didn't even notice them taking pictures many times, but when I got my portfolio back, it was like re-living the day all over again. Even guest mentioned to me afterwards that they saw Cat just snapping away all the time. She really cares about her clients. Such a great day and thanks to Cat Lemus Photography!

Profile Picture Aleesa, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cat is super fabulous! My fiance and I had our engagement shoot in October, and she was so wonderful to work with. She made us feel comfortable, was fun to chat with, and of course the photos were awesome! She is quick to answer any questions I have via email, and I cannot wait to continue working with her for our wedding day in May.

Profile Picture User4106371, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Cat on our wedding day! She was easy to work with, our guests had a great
Time with her. She was personable and super friendly with everyone. She really took the time to get to know both mine and my husbands personalities and her photos captured just that.
They were absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cat is amazing! She is so sweet, talented and just a wonderful person! I met with many photographers before meeting Cat, and after I met her I knew the search was over. I had a very particular vision for my engagement photos and when other photographers hesitated and wanted to charge me extra Cat jumped at it and made our engagement shots everything i ever wanted and more! And my wedding shots were no different! she was so kind and chill through out the whole day even while coordinating my 35+ family photo after the ceremony. I can not say enough about how wonderful I think Cat is!

Profile Picture Aileen, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Cat was wonderful. She encouraged us to be ourselves and show our fun side. Excellent service and was very flexible taking photos with the groomsmen when one forgot his bow tie.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cat is absolutely fabulous! From our first meeting, through the engagement, to my questions right before the wedding and the day of, she was a true professional and down to earth photographer. Cat was timely and respectful of the entire wedding party, and everyone (including the groom and groomsmen) thought she was so fun! We got a sneak peek at a few of our pictures and they look amazing! I cannot wait to see the rest of them! Given her background and passion for photography, I highly recommend Cat! I could not imagine having a better photographer be there not only to capture our special day, but to be there and celebrate it with us.

Profile Picture User4982350, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cat is incredible! She has done our Engagement photos, my boudoir shoot, and of course our wedding photos. Cat is such a wonderful person & she makes you feel so comfortable while taking photos. She is so good at directing you & knows what positions to put you in so you look amazing no matter what. My husband and I have loved every photo we've gotten back from her & we are so anxious to see our wedding photos! Cat has an amazing eye for unique shots & always incorporates some type of beautiful lighting throughout. Love, love, love this girl & will absolutely continue using her as our go to photographer for any other life events that lie ahead of us!
HIRE HER, you seriously won't regret it!!

Profile Picture User3835779, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the very first email interaction with Cat we knew we could not wait to work with her. On day one is was liking working with a friend. Once we told her our idea for a theme, and some of our hobbies, she jumped on it to plan an engagement shoot that truly captured our spirit and took incredible photos. She constantly made us feel comfortable, and was even more incredible come the day of our wedding going above and beyond. She used what was around her in the space to try and capture some photos as is if we had the outside ceremony we had planned, and went as far as standing in the rain to capture what ended up being some of our favorite photos. We are so very glad to have used her for both all of our photos to have captured the memories that will last us a lifetime.

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews