Castleton Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 6
Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 7

Kayla · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful winter wedding

Alex my coordinator was amazing ! She made my day so special! Everything was everything I’ve ever wanted and more

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

I only had to look at 3 venues before I knew Castleton was the place for us. When you drive in you see a gorgeous rock waterfall but the real breath taker is when you walk around and suddenly get this amazing view of Cobbetts Pond. The outdoor ceremony space is right on the water so it makes for stunning photos. But that’s not why I chose Castleton. I chose it because of the incredible staff. I had the pleasure of working with Caitlyn and it is the reason we picked Castleton. She is amazing! She immediately made us feel welcomed, gave us a big tour, and answered ALL of our questions. I even called her the next day because I knew my mom had to see this place too. So we went back and she answered every question my mom had too. She was incredible in helping with every detail of the wedding. She suggested some amazing vendors which helped our day go that much better and she was even there the day of still making sure everything went perfectly. Not only would I strongly recommend Castleton for the view, the big dance floor, and the food but I would recommend it because of the incredibly helpful staff who all made our day amazing.

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/25/2017

My daughter’s wedding was at Castleton yesterday! It was truly exceptional. The location is gorgeous, the customer service is excellent and the food was delicious! It was a fairy tale day for our family thanks to the staff at Castleton!

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 8
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 9
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 10
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 11
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 12
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 13

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2017

I had my wedding at Castleton in November 2017. I had an amazing, flawless day! Thank you Castleton for making my special day so easy and memorable. :)

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 14

Kaidey · Married on 09/16/2017

Out wedding day was perfect!! Thank you so much to thr Castleton for paying attention to every detail! Highly recommend!!

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 15
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 16
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 17
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 18
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 19
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 20

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

The venue was. Beautiful the staff made our day perfect. Our wedding coordinator kept everything flowing and well organized.

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 21

Caitlen · Married on 05/28/2017

I had attended a wedding there previously and it was very nice.

Now I am in the process of planning my daughter's wedding and the staff at Castleton have been absolutely wonderful. The facilities and ceremony site options are lovely. The backdrops for photos are beautiful.

Looking forward to working with them to make this the most special day possible for my daughter.

Tori · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely loved this venue! We're looking for a rustic nature theme for our October wedding & this place was impressive! The alter right in front of the water, the bridge and the gardens with the little dock & we were looking specifically for a time that would allow us to take pictures during the day, sunset and then even after & they catered specially towards this. Very impressed with the set up of everything & this choice is definitely in our top 2! Caitlyn was also great at answering all our questions, showing us everything and being very warm & welcoming. If we do chose to have our wedding here I can't wait to see the end result!

Annalisa · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved Castleton and the staff! I knew as soon as I stepped foot at Castleton that I wanted to get married here! I got married here on October 8, 2016 Stephanie and the weddding coordinator both exceeded my expectations! Honestly I have no complaints! It was a dream come true :)

• kayla

kayla · Married on 09/18/2016

Having our wedding at Castleton was the best decision we made! They were incredibly helpful through the entire planning process and our wonderful day of coordinator Caitlyn even fixed my bustle when it broke during the reception! She saved the day! The outdoor ceremony site was also beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and a lot of it was thanks to the wonderful staff at Castleton!

Daphnie · Married on 08/28/2016

This venue is Gorgeous inside & out and a great location. Most importantly their staff from sales to front-lines are friendly, and professional. Our hostess Alex was AMAZING. She was patient, sincere, friendly, kept us on track and VERY helpful. She included and informed us about things that was occurring and took the initiative to help us with so many things. She was such an essential part of our wedding and we APPRECIATED all her help. We thank her so much for everything. She is the PERFECT person to help couples make their BIG day unforgettable. Our wedding was Perfect, and yours will be too at Castleton.

We have been working with Stephanie who works there and she has been making everything a breeze. Still have just under 5 months to go. Will post an updated review after the date.

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

We are so happy that we used Castleton for our 8/6/16 wedding! Dawn, Stephanie and Caitlyn were all amazing to work with from the very beginning and gave us a very personalized experience. The food was amazing, the grounds are picture perfect and there is hardly anything to stress about! They are a well oiled machine and all of my guests had a fabulous time and told us how much they enjoyed our wedding. I can't say enough about how much we loved our wedding at the Castleton!!

Safiya · Married on 07/16/2016

The best decision we made for our wedding was having it at the Castleton! We had the pleasure of working with Stephanie, Dawn and Relinda throughout the process. Every meeting with Stephanie solidified what I had hoped for in a wedding venue: the staff cared about every detail and ensured that we were getting our money's worth! We had a diverse crowd of guests and the Castleton was able to accommodate our food preferences. Relinda was an angel throughout the entire rehearsal and wedding day - with a bridal party of 20 people, Relinda was able to direct us all and keep everyone in line! We lucked out and had the most beautiful wedding day with clear blue skies. For the scenery, food, decor, and amazing staff, we know the Castleton was the best choice for us! We have received so many compliments from our guests telling us ours was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

Caitlyn and Dawn are both amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so happy that we had our reception at the Castleton!
    The setting is perfect, I just love the pond! The food was awesome! So many people said that they wanted more. We had so many compliments!
    Stephanie, Dawn and Rilinda were great to work with. Pre-wedding, Stephanie and Dawn were easy to work with and respond quickly to questions. Rilinda was our reception day coordinator. She was great and explained things very well, and was very patient with me when I couldn't decide what color I wanted for the up-lighting! (there are many different purples!)
    I would recommend the Castleton for your wedding or event.

My husband and I had our wedding at Castleton on 10-3-2015 and can't say enough nice things about the venue and they ladies we worked with. From day one Dawn & Stephanie made us feel right at home and answered any questions quickly and thoroughly. They made our wedding day perfect. Our day of wedding coordinator, Giselle, was phenomenal! She really helped me feel at ease from the rehearsal all the way until the end of our reception. The food was great and our guest had a great time. We would highly recommend Castleton for your event!!

Karen · Married on 09/26/2015

We hosted our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding here 9/26/15. It was absolutely perfect and many, many folks commented on the beauty of the venue. Booked it about 1.5 years in advance. It's a popular place - for good reason - so I'd definitely recommend grabbing it early.

Working with Stephanie pre-wedding was a dream. She responded very quickly to any emails I sent, which was very impressive. She's professional yet personable, which is big in my book. It got to a point that I let her know if I didn't hear from her in, say, 48 hours, I'd assume something was wrong and call the authorities. :-) She's all over your event, despite the fact that there are a billion others going on in her world.

The staff was very attentive that evening. There was a small glitch at one point, but it was completely my mistake. I let one of the staff know that I miscounted the seating at a table and needed another place setting. They were all over it and got it taken care of in a matter of minutes.

Caitlyn was our hostess that evening and she was great. I knew I could seek her out and get whatever we needed taken care of. She even helped with the bustling of the gown, which was HUGE 'cause we all took a stab at it and gave up. She definitely has had some practice with this!

I can't say enough about Castleton. I thought the food was very good and comments from guests confirmed that. BIG thing to know: They make a point of bringing out hors d'oeuvres to the wedding party during photos and ensure the bride and groom, especially, are well fed. Staff accompanied them to the buffet and got their selections for them.

One of the final, deciding factors about Castleton was that their minimum INCLUDES tax and gratuity. Everywhere else you look, you'll see their minimums do not. That's a whopping 30% more.

Book Castleton. 'Nuff said.

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2015

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about Castelton is - WOW!

Not only were the grounds beautiful, impressive, and well-maintained, but the staff was completely amazing. I worked with Stephanie and Deb for the planning, then with Rilinda for the coordination. All three of the women were completely amazing and responsive to me. They all understood how stressful things can get, but were always calm, cool, and collected.

Castleton made our wedding perfect, and I would recommend the venue to anyone and everyone.

Nikki · Married on 07/10/2015

The venue was gorgeous and Steph, our wedding planner, was incredible! The day went by without any issues and all of my emails were answered quickly. The cost can't be beat and it turned out gorgeous!!

Absolutely awesome!! Very patient and understanding with us and all of our crazy in-law demands. They were always available whenever we called and really helped make our big day special. 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Brooke · Married on 04/11/2015

Dawn, Stephanie, and Heather were so wonderful to work with from the very beginning and up until the day of our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a more helpful, professional, and caring group of people to help make our day exactly what we wanted. The food at Castleton was so delicious and we received several compliments from our guests!

Elise · Married on 04/11/2015

Just perfect! Working with the Castleton for our wedding was a dream. From our initial consultation and subsequent planning, to (most importantly), the day of our wedding, the staff of the Castleton were just wonderful to work with. We worked with Stephanie during our planning stages, and she was extremely helpful and very prompt to answer any questions I had. She made us feel very taken care of, which is wonderful. She was also very flexible with us, as we live out of state, and was accommodating with our appointment times (greatly appreciated). She also worked with us to help find a convenient rehearsal time. We did also meet with Dawn on one occasion, and she was equally wonderful. The Castleton is excellent with their customer service.

Ashley was our day of coordinator, and she is amazing! We were told that all we needed to do was drop off our supplies with her before the rehearsal, go over the details, and then we did not need to worry about anything until we were walking down the aisle. This is exactly what happened! Ashley knows exactly we she is doing, and our wedding day ran seamlessly. We never had to worry about what time it was or what we had to do next, Ashley was on top of it! She also had all of our things packed up, so our only cleanup responsibility was packing our car. Our guests complimented us on how smoothly the day went.

Food was very important to us, as we wanted to provide food that would be enjoyed by all our guests. We chose the buffet for our dinner, and the food was excellent! Our guests loved the food (as did we). The mashed potatoes and mac & cheese are excellent! We just wish we had more time to eat (busy day!) and would love to attend a wedding at the Castleton as guests!

We absolutely recommend the Castleton. The venue is beautiful (we had an outdoor ceremony, the private garden is lovely), the staff is incredible, and the food is delicious! Our wedding experience with the Castleton was amazing from start to finish!

• User4718235 · event on: 07/18/2014

Very professional. Answered all my questions before I asked them. I was able to enjoy my daughter' graduation party by leaving the details to the wonderful staff at the Castleton. Cannot say enough positive things about them and all they did.

Johanne · Married on 09/27/2014

We recently had our wedding at the Castleton this past September and we could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we first inquired about hosting our wedding here to the moment we left the Castleton staff attended to all of our needs. Stephanie and Ashley could not have been more helpful. From the numerous questions to Stephanie regarding our wedding to the smooth operation of Ashley, our hostess and the entire banquet staff it was a real treat to have our wedding here. The food was excellent and all of our guests raved at the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the food and venue. I highly recommend hosting a wedding here if you want a beautiful ceremony, wonderful food and attentive service. Thank you Castleton for making our day special!