Castleton Banquet and Conference Center Reviews

Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 6
Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 7
  • Paula

Paula Chamberlain · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Beautiful day for my daughter

visited the Castleton, and booked my daughter's wedding for August 2020. The venue although its winter and cold, i can envision the beautiful grounds and the lake will be breathtaking without breaking the bank.
    Alex was super sweet as well. it's going to be fun planning with her as the coordinator.

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Isadora

Isadora · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Stunning Service

Castleton is a breathtaking place. Me and my fiance felt in love with it at first sight. Their staff is extremely kind and attentive! Their price is great and their flexibility as well.
    We had to change the date and time of your wedding a couple of times and they were able to accommodate us with no problem. Their are great at contacting us back and clarifying the multiple questions we have.

I definitely recommend and love this place!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/17/2019

Bridesmaid

I was highly impressed with the help the bridal party and I got with the Venue for my sister in law’s dream wedding. Not only did they provide an incredible service for all of us, but they made us bridesmaids and bride feel comfortable and accommodated! I would definitely recommend Alex, the coordinator to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/09/2019

Wow is all I can say

I couldn't have done it by myself! Alex was an amazing coordinator and the venue was so beautiful. It was a great day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Sydnie · Married on 08/04/2019

Excellent Venue!!

First off, I'd like to say the staff at Castleton go above and beyond for their clients. Alex and Stephanie were extremely flexible and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We planned a last minute wedding for August 11, 2019 and were given only 2.5 months to plan. It could've not gone any smoother thanks to the help of these amazing coordinators!

The days leading up to the day of the wedding were organized and stress free, having them lead me in the right direction. The day of our wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Everything was in it's placed and done being set up when I arrived for 11:30am (1.5 hours before my ceremony time). The venue speaks for itself and they have made many updates over the years just adding to it's beauty! Alex, our amazing coordinator, and her sidekick, Kelly, who was learning, helped from everything from helping me get my shoes on to bustling my dress! They made everything extremely stress free.

The food was amazing and the staff accomodated whatever diet/food allergy there was. I can not recommend this place enough. Whether it's a wedding or any other event, I assure you the Castleton staff will take care of all your needs and beyond that.

So thankful we chose this venue to have our special day at!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 8
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 9
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 10
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 11
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding ever!

I am beyond happy that we chose Castleton as our wedding venue. The staff was simply amazing from start to end. Our hostess Alex made our day run so smoothly and was always there to help with anything we needed. Every detail of the day was perfect. There is honestly not one thing about our day that we would change. Throughout the whole planning process Alex and Stephanie answered all of my questions right away and were extremely accommodating to the vision I was looking for. I cannot thank the Castleton staff enough for everything they have done for us. The food was also amazing and we received many compliments. The grounds are perfect for pictures and getting married in front of the pond is a dream. I absolutely recommend getting married at Castleton to anyone that is thinking about it, you will not regret it! Best place ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 12
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 13
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 14
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 15
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 16

Rory Fawcett · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredibly accomodating!!!

Everyone at Castleton was extremely helpful and they all did an amazing job! Alex was our coordinator and she was incredible! A thunderstorm moved our wedding ceremony inside at the last minute and everything went so smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Lynndsay · Married on 06/14/2019

Castleton was a dream

We had our wedding here, and it was a great time.
    Our ideal wedding ceremony was right on the water, and Castleton has that and plenty of back-up options in case of foul weather. The food was cooked great!
    The grounds have plenty of photo opportunities, but we ran out of time to get a few we really wanted. - god, the time flew by!
    The crew at Castleton did a great job coordinating our event for us.

Also, take advantage of the fire pit outside for s'mores, if you can get people to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful winter wedding

Alex my coordinator was amazing ! She made my day so special! Everything was everything I’ve ever wanted and more

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

I only had to look at 3 venues before I knew Castleton was the place for us. When you drive in you see a gorgeous rock waterfall but the real breath taker is when you walk around and suddenly get this amazing view of Cobbetts Pond. The outdoor ceremony space is right on the water so it makes for stunning photos. But that’s not why I chose Castleton. I chose it because of the incredible staff. I had the pleasure of working with Caitlyn and it is the reason we picked Castleton. She is amazing! She immediately made us feel welcomed, gave us a big tour, and answered ALL of our questions. I even called her the next day because I knew my mom had to see this place too. So we went back and she answered every question my mom had too. She was incredible in helping with every detail of the wedding. She suggested some amazing vendors which helped our day go that much better and she was even there the day of still making sure everything went perfectly. Not only would I strongly recommend Castleton for the view, the big dance floor, and the food but I would recommend it because of the incredibly helpful staff who all made our day amazing.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/25/2017

My daughter’s wedding was at Castleton yesterday! It was truly exceptional. The location is gorgeous, the customer service is excellent and the food was delicious! It was a fairy tale day for our family thanks to the staff at Castleton!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 17
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 18
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 19
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 20
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 21
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 22

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2017

I had my wedding at Castleton in November 2017. I had an amazing, flawless day! Thank you Castleton for making my special day so easy and memorable. :)

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 23
  • Kaidey

Kaidey · Married on 09/16/2017

Out wedding day was perfect!! Thank you so much to thr Castleton for paying attention to every detail! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 24
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 25
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 26
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 27
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 28
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 29

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

The venue was. Beautiful the staff made our day perfect. Our wedding coordinator kept everything flowing and well organized.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Castleton Banquet and Conference Center 30

Caitlen · Married on 05/28/2017

I had attended a wedding there previously and it was very nice.

Now I am in the process of planning my daughter's wedding and the staff at Castleton have been absolutely wonderful. The facilities and ceremony site options are lovely. The backdrops for photos are beautiful.

Looking forward to working with them to make this the most special day possible for my daughter.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Tori · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely loved this venue! We're looking for a rustic nature theme for our October wedding & this place was impressive! The alter right in front of the water, the bridge and the gardens with the little dock & we were looking specifically for a time that would allow us to take pictures during the day, sunset and then even after & they catered specially towards this. Very impressed with the set up of everything & this choice is definitely in our top 2! Caitlyn was also great at answering all our questions, showing us everything and being very warm & welcoming. If we do chose to have our wedding here I can't wait to see the end result!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Annalisa · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved Castleton and the staff! I knew as soon as I stepped foot at Castleton that I wanted to get married here! I got married here on October 8, 2016 Stephanie and the weddding coordinator both exceeded my expectations! Honestly I have no complaints! It was a dream come true :)

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • kayla

kayla · Married on 09/18/2016

Having our wedding at Castleton was the best decision we made! They were incredibly helpful through the entire planning process and our wonderful day of coordinator Caitlyn even fixed my bustle when it broke during the reception! She saved the day! The outdoor ceremony site was also beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and a lot of it was thanks to the wonderful staff at Castleton!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Daphnie · Married on 08/28/2016

This venue is Gorgeous inside & out and a great location. Most importantly their staff from sales to front-lines are friendly, and professional. Our hostess Alex was AMAZING. She was patient, sincere, friendly, kept us on track and VERY helpful. She included and informed us about things that was occurring and took the initiative to help us with so many things. She was such an essential part of our wedding and we APPRECIATED all her help. We thank her so much for everything. She is the PERFECT person to help couples make their BIG day unforgettable. Our wedding was Perfect, and yours will be too at Castleton.

Sent on 11/01/2016

We have been working with Stephanie who works there and she has been making everything a breeze. Still have just under 5 months to go. Will post an updated review after the date.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

We are so happy that we used Castleton for our 8/6/16 wedding! Dawn, Stephanie and Caitlyn were all amazing to work with from the very beginning and gave us a very personalized experience. The food was amazing, the grounds are picture perfect and there is hardly anything to stress about! They are a well oiled machine and all of my guests had a fabulous time and told us how much they enjoyed our wedding. I can't say enough about how much we loved our wedding at the Castleton!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Safiya · Married on 07/16/2016

The best decision we made for our wedding was having it at the Castleton! We had the pleasure of working with Stephanie, Dawn and Relinda throughout the process. Every meeting with Stephanie solidified what I had hoped for in a wedding venue: the staff cared about every detail and ensured that we were getting our money's worth! We had a diverse crowd of guests and the Castleton was able to accommodate our food preferences. Relinda was an angel throughout the entire rehearsal and wedding day - with a bridal party of 20 people, Relinda was able to direct us all and keep everyone in line! We lucked out and had the most beautiful wedding day with clear blue skies. For the scenery, food, decor, and amazing staff, we know the Castleton was the best choice for us! We have received so many compliments from our guests telling us ours was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

Caitlyn and Dawn are both amazing. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so happy that we had our reception at the Castleton!
    The setting is perfect, I just love the pond! The food was awesome! So many people said that they wanted more. We had so many compliments!
    Stephanie, Dawn and Rilinda were great to work with. Pre-wedding, Stephanie and Dawn were easy to work with and respond quickly to questions. Rilinda was our reception day coordinator. She was great and explained things very well, and was very patient with me when I couldn't decide what color I wanted for the up-lighting! (there are many different purples!)
    I would recommend the Castleton for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/25/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at Castleton on 10-3-2015 and can't say enough nice things about the venue and they ladies we worked with. From day one Dawn & Stephanie made us feel right at home and answered any questions quickly and thoroughly. They made our wedding day perfect. Our day of wedding coordinator, Giselle, was phenomenal! She really helped me feel at ease from the rehearsal all the way until the end of our reception. The food was great and our guest had a great time. We would highly recommend Castleton for your event!!

Sent on 12/05/2015