Castle Royale Reviews

Castle Royale 5

Karimot · Married on 08/14/2016

0.4
      0.5

Please stay away from this venue. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR NEW RENOVATION nor the ambiance!!!! Please put your money somewhere else. I am not the type to write reviews but I feel that it's very important for me to advice someone about this venue simply because I recently had my wedding at this site. Everything went wrong here! The staffs were rude to my guest, their air conditioner was not working on the hottest day I n the summer which led to my guests leaving early because they could take the heat. They promised that you will have a Matron of D assigned to you but NO ONE was assigned to me. There was no manager at the site on my event date, the guy that was covering as the assistant coordinator simply ran away because he couldn't fix all the problems that were addressed on the event date. I called days after my event to complain to the general manager name Loretta about the issues and every time I called they kept telling me that she's not around. I left few messages and she hasn't returned my call till this moment as I'm writting. They are very unprofessional. I strongly do not recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2016