20 Reviews for Castle Royale

China (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
19 Castle Royale Reviews

my daughter's 1st bday was a blast....so happy.

Profile Picture delbert, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My parents renewed their vows/had a wedding for the first time at Castle Royale. No complaints! Absolutely beautiful venue. Food was delicious! Staff was friendly, polite, helpful and accommodating!

Profile Picture Octavia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a beautiful venue and friendly staff. The food was delicious. No complaints.

Profile Picture Avi, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want to say how much my family and I truly enjoyed our very special day at the Castle Royale. From the first day we met with Harrison, to the day of the event, everything went as discussed and planned. The food was plentiful and delicious! My guests were very complimentary of the food too. The staff was professional,friendly and accommodating. Harrison was a pleasure to work with. He is a seasoned professional and knows his trade. I have recommended The Castle Royale to others and would not hesitate to book another venue with them!

Profile Picture Lorena, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were incredibly happy with our reception at Castle Royale! The staff were friendly and helpful, and they gave us an awesome deal which was great for our budget. Our guests loved the food and thought the ballroom was beautiful. Harrison Squire was a pleasure to work with and he took very good care of us through the whole process. Definitely recommend this venue!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7926056, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had a small wedding but we were treated like a much larger event. Harrison could not have been more generous and professional. His staff are just superb. My husband and I are so happy with our choice for this venue to host our wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My event was amazing! It went off without a hitch! Everyone raved about the food! The wait staff couldn't have been more accomodating! We are so grateful to Loretta for being so helpful and went far beyond her job description to make this a memorable event. I highly recommend the castle for your next event.

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BOOK THIS PLACE FOR ANY EVENT!!! I LOVE IT THERE. BEST PLACE!! HAD MY SWEET 16 AND EVERYONE SAID IT WAS THE BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR.

Profile Picture User7288874, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great price for a great place. The food was spectacular and every guest was beyond satisfied. Beautiful inside and out, great service and clean bathrooms. Parents had their wedding here and were extremely happy. By the way it was the hottest day of the summer and it felt amazing inside.

Profile Picture Yessenia, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Top notch! My husband and I had a great time as guests at a family wedding. Food (including the wedding cake) was delicious!!!

Profile Picture User7265978, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with our event. Food was delicious. Everything was run seamlessly, and our guests had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture User7266009, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Five Stars Five Times Says It All. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

Profile Picture Katrina, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great food--cocktail hour at the event I attended was incredible. Good service. Beautiful room

Profile Picture User4048613, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Indoor
4.7

My wife and I had our wedding here.Everyone who attended had nothing but praise for this venue.Mr.Harrison Squire did a wonderful job for us .We were very satisfied.Highly rate this place!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/21/17, 1 Review
4.7

Thank you Harrison and most of all the staff!, for a wonderful way of attending to our every needs on our daughters Diana's Sweet sixteen.
The thing that most empress us was the way your staff was at every corner and attentive to my guests. The Bartenders was always alert to the way guest was drinking, but most of all, Who was Driving!! Words can't explain how much we appreciate.
Harrison See you soon!
Castle Royal Staff, Again!!! Thank You!!! for giving us the best service.

Profile Picture Hilda, 8/19/16, 1 Review
4.7

ASR Group|Domino Sugar is committed to supporting local businesses. We held a prestigious global industry event in May of 2016 with a luncheon taking place at Castle Royale. We hosted nearly 200 guests as well as visiting executives. Assistance was provided every step of the way, from menu planning to linen colors and lighting. Bus after bus arrived and everyone was very pleased with the venue and the food. From planners to wait staff, this was a professional and polished event. We were assured that everything would go smoothly and Castle Royale was true to their word. Our event could not have been better planned or more successful. Thank you for all your help, Castle Royale. Well done!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DO IT!!! Amazing place and service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 1 Review
0.5

Please stay away from this venue. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR NEW RENOVATION nor the ambiance!!!! Please put your money somewhere else. I am not the type to write reviews but I feel that it's very important for me to advice someone about this venue simply because I recently had my wedding at this site. Everything went wrong here! The staffs were rude to my guest, their air conditioner was not working on the hottest day I n the summer which led to my guests leaving early because they could take the heat. They promised that you will have a Matron of D assigned to you but NO ONE was assigned to me. There was no manager at the site on my event date, the guy that was covering as the assistant coordinator simply ran away because he couldn't fix all the problems that were addressed on the event date. I called days after my event to complain to the general manager name Loretta about the issues and every time I called they kept telling me that she's not around. I left few messages and she hasn't returned my call till this moment as I'm writting. They are very unprofessional. I strongly do not recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture User4940423, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews