Castle Royale Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Diana Married on 10/11/2020

Glorious and Exquisite place

I booked for Union events and just recently celebrated for my dad 60th b-day party.
    Incredible staff, courteous and food was so Delicious.
    Guests and family loved the atmosphere here. its very elegant.
    I will continue using their services and hall for the following year and i suggest to anyone considering this place that you are making a GREAT choice!
  • Shanae
    Shanae N. Married on 07/12/2020

Great to work with

The entire staff at Castle Royale were extremely accommodating and great to work with. My family did a surprise birthday party in the room on the first floor and it was beyond amazing. Highly recommended!
    Eduardo A. Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing and great service

They gave us the best kind of service amd had really good food. I 100% recommend this place if you are looking to book for any type of special events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sw Cooper Married on 10/26/2019

Saint Joseph Lodge #117

Castle Royale is a place that treats you like family. A1 customer service at all time and their treatment is out of this world. I would recommend Castle Royale to anyone that need a place for any wedding and private parties. Mr. Harrison is one of the representative their at Castle Royale and very pleasant to work with. Prince Hall Mason from Saint Joseph Lodge #117 had three events there and everyone was a success. Thank you to Mr. Harrison and the Castle Royale staff for a wonderful event.
  • Corazon
    Corazon P. Married on 06/30/2019

Magnificent!

My parents held their 30th wedding anniversary at Castle Royale and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We held the wedding ceremony and reception at Castle Royale and it made for a seamless experience. The location and space fit all of our needs perfectly. The staff at Castle Royale could not have been more accommodating. We worked very closely with Loretta and she is very understanding, patient and accommodating. Any details she needed from our end that we forgot to provide she kindly reminded us and did everything in her power to grant our requests. The staff that worked the day of the wedding were fantastic! They were energetic, friendly and beyond helpful. They catered to our every need and we’re very attentive to us and all of our guests. I would use Castle Royale again in a heartbeat. They were easy to work with, and very professional in making sure all our needs were met and done flawlessly. They also make it very easy to work with outside vendors, IE: wedding planners, DJs, florists etc. A magnificent night it was!
    Guadalupe Married on 01/19/2019

Beyond my expectations

Where can I start. Me and my husband went looking for Venues and after the 3rd try we came to Castle Royale and right away was greeted with so much love and patience by Suchet. He explained to us every packet. We right away knew this was the venue for us. Not only was it spacious but it was also very elegant. Following up the wedding day something unexpectly happened our decor guy didn’t really fulfill most of our wishes. HOWEVER Suchet and the staff went above and beyond to make everything work. Our decor guy forgot the most important items for my husbands family that were portraits of 2 dearest family memeber that are no
    longer with us. HOWEVER my husband spoke to Suchet and he printed the pictures and put them in a beautiful frame right away, Wow that will forever be in our hearts. The assistant we had that night was nothing but attentive and also the coordinator. The food was delicious! My guest really liked the food. I promise you this venue and the staff made my special day better. THANK YOU CASTLE ROYALE.
  • Y
    Yeri Married on 09/29/2018

It was excellent!

Our wedding in the Empress room was a dream. Great staff, tasteful food and amazing space. So glad we chose Castle Royale!
    Roselyn Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I start... hmmm I’ll start with Mr. Harrison Squire who was nothing but super wonderful from the day we met him. Wonderful person to work with & wonderful person to do buisness with him. We had our waitress cynthia who cared about us & took so much care of us from the beginning that we walked in. I just wanna say castle royale made my wedding day the most beautiful & wonderful experience ever. Thank you castle royale.

Castle Royale's reply:

Dear Roselyn,

Thank you for choosing Castle Royale we truly appreciate your business. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sincerely,

Castle Royale Team
    Delbert Married on 01/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    my daughter's 1st bday was a blast....so happy.
  • O
    Octavia Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My parents renewed their vows/had a wedding for the first time at Castle Royale. No complaints! Absolutely beautiful venue. Food was delicious! Staff was friendly, polite, helpful and accommodating!
    Avi Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Such a beautiful venue and friendly staff. The food was delicious. No complaints.
    Dail Event on: 12/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loretta and the staff at Castle Royale are the epitome of fine customer service! a 6th star is necessary. Friendly, courteous, and professional.
    Lorena Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I want to say how much my family and I truly enjoyed our very special day at the Castle Royale. From the first day we met with Harrison, to the day of the event, everything went as discussed and planned. The food was plentiful and delicious! My guests were very complimentary of the food too. The staff was professional,friendly and accommodating. Harrison was a pleasure to work with. He is a seasoned professional and knows his trade. I have recommended The Castle Royale to others and would not hesitate to book another venue with them!
    Pam Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were incredibly happy with our reception at Castle Royale! The staff were friendly and helpful, and they gave us an awesome deal which was great for our budget. Our guests loved the food and thought the ballroom was beautiful. Harrison Squire was a pleasure to work with and he took very good care of us through the whole process. Definitely recommend this venue!

Castle Royale's reply:

Thank you very much we appreciate your business.
    Kelly Married on 05/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a small wedding but we were treated like a much larger event. Harrison could not have been more generous and professional. His staff are just superb. My husband and I are so happy with our choice for this venue to host our wedding.
    Joanne Married on 10/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My event was amazing! It went off without a hitch! Everyone raved about the food! The wait staff couldn't have been more accomodating! We are so grateful to Loretta for being so helpful and went far beyond her job description to make this a memorable event. I highly recommend the castle for your next event.
    Priya Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    BOOK THIS PLACE FOR ANY EVENT!!! I LOVE IT THERE. BEST PLACE!! HAD MY SWEET 16 AND EVERYONE SAID IT WAS THE BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR.
  • Y
    Yessenia Married on 08/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great price for a great place. The food was spectacular and every guest was beyond satisfied. Beautiful inside and out, great service and clean bathrooms. Parents had their wedding here and were extremely happy. By the way it was the hottest day of the summer and it felt amazing inside.
    Mary Married on 05/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Top notch! My husband and I had a great time as guests at a family wedding. Food (including the wedding cake) was delicious!!!
    Julie Married on 04/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were very pleased with our event. Food was delicious. Everything was run seamlessly, and our guests had a wonderful time!
    Katrina Married on 12/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Five Stars Five Times Says It All. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!
    Miranda Married on 03/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great food--cocktail hour at the event I attended was incredible. Good service. Beautiful room
    Juleimy Married on 09/28/2018
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Hi - Celebrated my Parent's wedding here and everything was amazing. The food was great and the team was able to work with our budget and the staff was great. Definitely recommend this location. Harrison was great to work with.
    Anthony Married on 04/21/2017
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I had our wedding here.Everyone who attended had nothing but praise for this venue.Mr.Harrison Squire did a wonderful job for us .We were very satisfied.Highly rate this place!
    Hilda Married on 08/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you Harrison and most of all the staff!, for a wonderful way of attending to our every needs on our daughters Diana's Sweet sixteen.
    The thing that most empress us was the way your staff was at every corner and attentive to my guests. The Bartenders was always alert to the way guest was drinking, but most of all, Who was Driving!! Words can't explain how much we appreciate.
    Harrison See you soon!
    Castle Royal Staff, Again!!! Thank You!!! for giving us the best service.
illustration stars