413 Reviews for Castle Couture

Plus Size Gowns (6)
Shoes (6)
Bridesmaids (4)
Customization (4)

Castle Couture was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress. I went to a total of 6 places in NJ and in NYC. I knew they had a large selection and figured this would be a good place to start, but never thought I would buy my dress there. My bridal consultant was Christina and she was just flawless. She was very sweet to my sisters, mother, and soon to be mother-in-law. After discussing my vision and showing her pictures she went right to work. Christina pulled a few dresses that I showed her but she also picked dresses that she thought would work. She had a great method of how I tried on dresses. The whole time she helped me find the vocabulary to explain what I liked or did not like. I never felt rushed and I felt like she really got to know me and listened to what I was saying. There was one dress that she picked which was everything I was looking for. If it wasn't for her I don't know if I would have ever found my perfect dress. She also picked out the perfect veil and hair comb. At the end of my appointment I never felt pressure to purchase anything she was very understanding that I needed time to make this big purchase. Although that day I didn't walk away with the dress I felt like I walked away with a good friend. After going to my other appointments and finding the dress at another store, I knew Christina had found my perfect dress and I had to go back to buy it from her. Christina was the perfect person to help me find my dress and I couldn't be more thankful for her. If you can make an appointment with her she is truly magical! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride

AMAZING experience! Amy was my bridal stylist and was so positive and optimistic through out my appointment. I was there for a trunk show and she also pulled dresses that were similar that she thought would look good on my body and she made it a tough decision. She also was honest when it was needed since it was just my mom and I. The owner took the time to meet us and give us a tour making us feel very welcome. Worth the hour trip to this beautiful (and huge selection might I add) salon. Glad I bought my gown from here!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/13/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Amy was the best, excellent customer service and very large selection of wedding gowns!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Marianne was my consultant and she went above and beyond with helping me. The first time I went there I went alone and didn't have a clue as to what style I wanted. She had to not only be my consultant, but she had to be my mother and best friend. When I finally found a dress I brought my mom with me and when I tried my dress on we all knew it was the one. She gave us a deal of a lifetime and I couldn't have been happier. If anyone Is looking to go here I recommend requesting Marianne she's absolutely amazing ! We look forward to working with her again for bridesmaids dresses !!

Profile Picture Sydnie, 11/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The experience I had with Castle Couture from beginning to end was amazing. I worked with Jodi Alvino and she made my sister and I very comfortable. She asked me right away what I wanted and what kind of look I was going for and she delivered. When the look I was going for didn't quite fit my body type, she went above and beyond to make sure that I found the right silhouette to fit my body. AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. We were only there for about an hour and a half and as soon as I put my gown on I couldn't stop shaking from the excitement. Jodi was professional, caring, understanding, professional and most importantly knowledgeable. Castle Couture lived up and exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely be coming back for future purchases. Thank you so much Jodi for helping me find my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Frances, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales

I had an amazing experience buying my dress at Castle Couture. Christina was absolutely incredible- I went there with one or two pictures of what I "thought" I had in mind, but no real direction in terms of what style/type of dress I wanted. Christina quickly pulled a few dresses and listened as I explained my likes and dislikes of each- within moments she was able to pull a new selection of the most beautiful, fabulous fitting dresses that were better than I could have imagined! Within that selection was THE dress- perfect fit, perfect style and look for my venue, and most importantly- a dress that I felt both comfortable and confident in! Christina was so sweet and welcoming and made it a really fun and memorable experience for myself and my guests! :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Loved my experience at Castle Couture. Christine D. was my consultant she was fun and as energetic as I am. She found my dream wedding dress and I can't wait to wear it. And about a week after I purchased my dress I received a hand written Thank You card from Christina it was truly a heart warming touch. I can't thank Christina enough; loved her.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Castle Couture was more than I ever imagined. I was luckily paired with Christina, who was amazing from the start. She made me feel comfortable, even while I was minimally dressed between trying on gowns - she kept the conversation going and got my mind off of that detail. Upon meeting, I showed Christina one picture of the style of dress that I was looking for and she came back with about 7 similar, but different, gowns. While looking online, I had difficulty finding dresses my style (long sleeve lace) that I liked yet, she somehow found multiple that were perfect for me within minutes of meeting. Without knowing, she first pulled my dream dress that I had had my eyes on for months - that was the first dress I tried on and ultimately the one I chose. Christina was honest and helped me make the decision of which dress was the best fit for me. Once I had an idea of the gown I would choose, I was set up with flowers and an "aisle" while my mom taped me walking down it, for me to imagine what I would look like on my wedding day in the same gown - that was a great touch which allows me to still re-watch that video and imagine what that moment will look like. During the entire process, other employees were close by happy to help, always with a smile on their face. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. It shows that the employees there truly care for what they do; they are extremely knowledgeable as well. I felt very special throughout the time that I was there and I thank the entire staff for that. I would recommend Castle Couture to anyone looking for an incredible experience.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride

I can't thank Christina D. enough. She found my dream dress and new exactly what I was looking for. All the staff was very friendly. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved working with Lauren and the castle couture team. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out I felt like I was the only bride there. They are extremely helpful and the price was amazing.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Last weekend we purchased my dream dress! All thanks to my amazing consultant Angela B! I went in unsure if I would fin THE ONE but I left there with the very first dress I tried on!!! Angela knew right away what I wanted!!! She's amazing!! What a wonderful experience!!! Thank you! ~Tina Iraggi

Profile Picture Tina, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! Christina our consultant was phenomenal. I showed her a few pics of what I was looking for and she brought me beautiful options all within my budget. All staff was friendly and helpful. I walked away with tears of joy after I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! :)

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress could not have been more perfect! I wish I could wear it all the time! Thank you for making me feel like a princess :)

Profile Picture Kelli , 7/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Veils

I am so thankful that I went to Castle Couture for my wedding dress!! The dress that I chose was the first dress I tried on during my first appointment. Our attendant stayed within our budget and made me feel special. The workers in the alterations department are excellent and were always so sweet! My mom also got her dress from Castle Couture and it was absolutely stunning and reasonably priced! People are under the impression that the price is too high, but my dress was priced lower than many other local bridal salons. Thank you so much to all the workers at Castle Couture for making my shopping experience excellent, my alterations perfect, and for making me feel extra special for my special day!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Christina is excellent!! She knew exactly what I had in mind, I absolutely love my dress!! She helped make a really special experience even better!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very happy with my experience at Castle Couture. When you walk in, the receptionist has you sit in the waiting area and enjoy coffee or water. I showed up for my 11am appointment right on time and my bridal consultant, Jen, greeted us at about 11:02am. I've been to Castle Couture so I knew what to expect from the bridal showroom but it is still pretty amazing to see when you walk in. Jen was ver patient with me and brought me a lot of different options. The dress I ultimately chose was nothing like what I wanted and I'm very happy I was given different options to try.

After paying the deposit, we were given mimosas and I was able to take a picture with their "I Said Yes!" sign. I was told I would be contacted by the sales team by email the next day and was pleased to hear from them and find out my dress would be available way sooner than expected.

I am the 3rd of my friends to get my wedding gown at Castle Couture and would recommend them time and time again!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/12/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Natasha at castle couture creates my dream dress for me!! She made me the most elegant custom sleeves that was the talk of the whole wedding!! My dress was absolutely perfect thanks to her!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Castle couture is simply amazing. Kristen L. helped me find my dream dress and stunning accessories. Ellen was able to fit my dress perfectly! All of the staff there was pleasant and friendly during every interaction. Thank you all for your amazing work.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

I purchased and had my dress altered at Castle Couture. Daisha helped me pick out my dress, and she is a lovely person to work with! She listened to everything I said I wanted and pulled amazing dresses! The managers there are super helpful if you have any questions/concerns - they really go above and beyond to make sure you have a positive experience! Marlene altered my dress and she is a true artist! My dress was discontinued, so I purchased it as-is off of the rack and it was HUGE! Marlene not only made it fit like a glove, but she expertly removed and reapplied a LOT of lace. When it was done, it looked like the dress had been made just for me! She also did a great job of explaining to my mom how to bustle my dress. Overall I had a great experience at Castle Couture and would recommend anyone look for dresses here! Thank you to everyone who helped make my day so special.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/9/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding gown at Castle Couture. I went to three different boutiques to shop around prior to going to Castle Couture, and each one was underwhelming. With Castle Couture, the selection and customer service is outstanding. I was able to make an appointment during the week around my busy work schedule. Once I arrived, I showed the bridal consultant, Christina, pictures of dresses that I was interested in. She was able to bring me 4 or 5 dresses within my budget that were exactly what I was looking for. Being indecisive, I asked for a few days to think it over. Christina was able to get me another appointment quickly within the same week, which gave me extra time to think about the dresses and re-try the gowns on. After purchasing the gown, I received a letter in the mail from Christina sending me best wishes.

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was at Castle Couture earlier today to look for my wedding dress. I had the pleasure of having Kristen L, as my bridal consultant for the day. I can't even put into words how fantastic Kristen was. The attention she had and making my vision come alive was amazing. She made my day and helped me find my dream wedding dress! The whole experience with Castle Couture was great!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Angela was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. She helped me into every dress and pinned them so well that I couldn't tell the sizes were too big when trying on. The location has many dresses to choose from and setting up an appointment was easy. Highly recommend.. ask for Angela!!!

Photo
Profile Picture shaylyn, 1/20/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations

I bought my dream dress a week ago from Castle Couture and it was by far the best experience ever! Christina was my bridal consultant and helped my find the exact dress i was looking for. She was attentive, friendly, and was not pushy. She took the time to listen to what i wanted in a dress and she delivered!! I can't thank her enough for making my experience so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Jody this week. The first thing I did was I showed her pictures I had found of what I might be interested in and told her my price range. Jody really listened to what I wanted and found five perfect dresses for me to try. After trying on different styles, I ended up with the first dress I tried on. I can't thank her enough for a great experience and helping me chose my perfect dress!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/9/17, 1 Review