Castello di Rossino Reviews

Castello di Rossino 6
Castello di Rossino 7

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2019

My whimsical fairytale wedding

I had the incredible opportunity to have my dream wedding at the Castello di Rossino. Lisa was extremely helpful assisting me in planning my wedding from across the world in New York. Everything was absolutely perfect and my dreams came to life. Thank you for the wedding of a lifetime!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Castello di Rossino 8
  • Silvia

Silvia Zuccotti · Married on 09/02/2018

We could have more chosen a better location

What can I say, Lisa and her staff went beyond expectations.
    Organizing a wedding from Australia wasn’t easy but they made sure everything was well explained and they sent me all the iformation I needed, anytime I needed.
    They made me feel safe in their hands and they were always available for me.
    During the day they really made the difference, working with a tricky weather and a kind of crazy bride :)
    Everything was perfect and magical and we lived the fairy tail we were dreaming of.
    We could have never chosen better location!
    Thank you again to all the staff! You made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Castello di Rossino 14
    Castello di Rossino 15
    Castello di Rossino 16

Castello di Rossino's reply:

Silvia thank you so much for your review! We are proud that we could host your wedding. You were a beautiful, positive, wonderful bride and made perfect plans for tour wedding.. it has been easy and pleasant to work in such conditions!!

serena · Married on 09/29/2017

If you are planning your wedding from overseas this venue is the best you can get! Very helpfull people and the owner Lisa is very present to guide you throughtout the entire planning at the location! The castle it's a real castle, with a stunning view and very romantic. The best atmosphere for your dream wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Castello di Rossino 17

Castello di Rossino's reply:

Thank you so much Serena!!

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2017

We had our wedding at Castello Di Rossino in August and I just wanted to say a big thank you to the team. It really was a magical fairytale wedding.

We had the best day ever and everyone commented on how beautiful the venue was, some even saying it is the best wedding they have ever attended. It exceeded expectations. Lisa and the team were amazing from the initial booking 2 years ago right up to and including the day itself. I didn't have a wedding planner and was nervous with the language barrier, being an English couple, but thanks to the management helping me every step of the way everything went to plan.

So many beautiful memories and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Castello Di Rossino without a doubt has the WOW factor and it will be a day you and your guests will never forget.

Thanks again for making our day that extra bit special

Sent on 03/05/2018

Castello di Rossino's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for your super review!!
  • Benedetta

Benedetta Bellocchio · Married on 07/14/2017

How to make dreams come true

We celebrated our wedding at the Castello di Rossino in July 2017. We had both the civil cerimony and the reception there. To arrange and to organize a wedding when living in another country is not easy, but thanks to the efficiency, professional capabilities and availability of Lisa and her staff the wedding planning and set up was just perfect. We had quite a large number (170) of guests coming from all over the world. People keep saying how much they enjoyed the wedding, the venue and the whole atmosphere. We could not have chosen a better place to celebrate our special day. Lisa and the staff were able to perfectly understand our expetactions and to fully met them! That made an unforgettable day!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Castello di Rossino 22
    Castello di Rossino 23
    Castello di Rossino 24

Sian · Married on 08/31/2016

Choose Castello di Rossino, you will not be disappointed! The castle is amazing and Lisa is so incredibly helpful. You will have such a magical day there. We really couldn't fault a thing, the venue was just fantastic!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Castello di Rossino's reply:

Thank you so much Sian for your review!
    A big hug to you and Angelo!

Cristina · Married on 08/05/2016

Castelli di Rossino is a fabulous place, with a great view. The personnel is very professional, precise with great attention to every single particular. Lisa Lozio is very friendly, helpful and coordinate an outstanding service. They contribute to render the special day unique and unforgettable

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Castello di Rossino 29
    Castello di Rossino 30

Cristina grazie di cuore! Un saluto affettuoso! Lisa

Gaelle · Married on 07/22/2016

I could not rate this venue highly enough! From the organisations all through to the day/night of the wedding - it was perfect! A fairytale come true and without any hassle. Food was fantastic, DJ was great, the venue is to die for! My friends and family still talk about the place 2 years after. Thank you once again for making dreams become a reality Castello di Rossino!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Grazie mille Gaelle!
    A big hug to you and Roberto!

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2017

Our wedding at Castello Di Rossino was amazing and we want to do it all over again! Thanks to Lisa’s help I did not need to waste money on a wedding planner, as with her recommendations, contacts and advice I was able to do it all myself, even in another language! Thankyou so much for everything!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Castello di Rossino 31
    Castello di Rossino 32
    Castello di Rossino 33
    Castello di Rossino 34

Castello di Rossino's reply:

GRAZIE Sarah!! We are very honored to have been able to host your wedding at the castle!

Alba · Married on 09/01/2017

A fairytale wedding in a stunning location run by a professional, serious, accommodating and efficient team. As a wedding planner, I could not have chosen any better for my own wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Grazie mille cara Alba!

Ana Rebelo · Married on 06/03/2018

Thank you to all Rossino’s Castle team

We had a perfect wedding at Rossino in June 2018. Everything was perfect and exactly as I dreamt of! Even today our guests still tell us how beautiful and well decorated the Castle was... it is truly an amazing place for a fairy tale wedding!...

Sent on 01/23/2019

Amanda Vojvodin · Married on 08/02/2018

4.2

Amazing Destination Wedding Experience on Lake Como

The team at Castello di Rossino followed every step our wedding planning from when we signed the contract to when we had our last dance on the big day. They were always available to answer our questions or put us in contact with some of their professional and experienced collaborators.

Sent on 01/26/2019