Cassie Leigh Photography Reviews

Cassie Leigh Photography 5
Cassie Leigh Photography 6
Cassie Leigh Photography 7

Kevin & Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Cassie Leigh Photography took care of my son and his wife's wedding on June 2nd 2018. They did an exceptional job! I felt like they were a part of the family. Very accommodating, patient and were with us all day and evening. You can tell they all truly enjoy what they are doing and they are the best. From the price (worth every penny and more) to the end of the service, what we received was first class. From the pictures I've seen so far, no professional photographer could have done a better job than Cassie Leigh. Thank you so much for the memories you have provided for our family.

Cassie Leigh Photography 8
    Cassie Leigh Photography 9
    Cassie Leigh Photography 10
    Cassie Leigh Photography 11

Sydney · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Cassie & John! They are INCREDIBLE!!! They did our engagement and wedding pictures, as well as my bridal portraits, and they are to die for! They are so flexible, fun, & talented. Everyone loved working with them and our pictures came out absolutely beautiful. They really know their stuff, so brides won’t have to worry about a thing. They captured every moment of my wedding and far exceeded expectations!

Cassie Leigh Photography 12
    Cassie Leigh Photography 18
    Cassie Leigh Photography 19
    Cassie Leigh Photography 20

Alesha · Married on 10/28/2017

Had the best time with Cassie and her wonderful husband. Very professional and stays in contact with you throughout the whole process.

Cassie Leigh Photography 21
    Cassie Leigh Photography 28
    Cassie Leigh Photography 29
    Cassie Leigh Photography 30

Melanie · Married on 10/22/2017

Cassie and her husband were so great to work with! We could not be happier with how our photos turned out! Cassie was able to provide us with the creative shots we wanted...so beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

I could not be more happy with my choice to use Cassie and John for my Wedding Day! We did an engagement session with them, which really helped us become comfortable with them posing us. Throughout the whole process the communication was great and they made sure I got everything I wanted out of my photos. Cassie was even crawling on the floor during the reception to get cool upshots of groups singing and dancing!

I was shocked when they told me my photos would be ready within a month after the wedding. I was even more shocked when they were actually available about a week early! John is a lighting genius and Cassie got some gorgeous photos of us dancing in the rain during our reception.

I am so happy that I signed up for their "Client for Life" package, because they also do beautiful family and baby photo shoots and I definitely see myself using them for those services in the years to come!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

Cassie and John were seriously the best! They are so fun to be around and make you feel at ease in front of the camera! We are so in love with our pictures!

Belinda · Married on 06/22/2017

Cassie is extremely professional and makes a bride and groom feel at ease. My husband and I are very camera shy but with Cassie's guidance we took pictures without even realizing we were looking into the camera. Cassie understood our vision and she made it happen!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

I have nothing but positive, wonderful things to say about Cassie and her husband, John. They photographed both our engagement and wedding photos - two very different style locations - both were captured perfectly. Flawless, professional, kind-hearted, fun, responsive, positive and wonderful are words that come to mind when I think of them as both a vendor and now a friend in our lives. Their eye for photos is incredible - having us stand in positions and places that are not so "obvious" photo spots - but boy, they were right - our pics are beautiful. Lighting is perfect. Detail shots were perfect. Not too much editing. The wedding album is beautiful and part of the package we chose. We couldn't have been more happy with our photography decision. We plan to use them...forever!! for any milestones we have in our lives. We highly recommend them for photography needs.

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Cassie and John were SO amazing to work with! From our first meeting months before the wedding even until now (almost 1 month after the wedding), I have enjoyed every interaction I have with them. They always made everyone feel comfortable when taking pictures (especially my husband and I, who were a little nervous because we are definitely NOT professional models or anything!). They were also tons of fun to work with and we always shared some laughs. They really have an eye for getting the most beautiful, creative, artsy pictures while also getting lots of traditional photos too. Quality of the final products cannot be beat! Cassie Leigh Photography is worth every penny! I plan to use them in the future for baby/family pictures too!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

David and I are so happy to have chosen Cassie Leigh Photography as our photographer for our special day. This vendor is amazing at what they do and they are so personable. I can't thank them enough for being apart of the best day ever!

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Cassie Leigh has exceeded our expectation of perfect! We were amazed with our engagement pictures, but blown away with our wedding pictures! I can not stop looking at them! They are absolutely beautiful!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfection is the only way to describe Cassie and John! I hired them for my engagement photos and to cover my wedding and I could not of had a better experience. Not only are they amazing at their job but they truly are the most sweetest fun people to be around. For our engagement photos we asked that they captured photos that truly represented us as a police family and the outcome was amazing. Cassie and John used my husbands police car as the background of our photos and took the most amazing shoots that were 100% true to us. I can not say enough about everything that they did on the actual wedding day and how perfect it all went. I would totally recommend Cassie to everyone for any photo needs and to book her fast because you don't want to miss out on her!

Edie · Married on 07/03/2016

I really have no idea where to start! Cassie and John are absolutely outstanding! We live about an hour and a half away from Concord, so we were never "just around the corner", yet they always were very accommodating to our schedule. They work together so effortlessly to catch some of the most sentimental and intimate photos. After doing our engagement, my bridal and our wedding portraits, it feels like they have been our friends forever. We can't say enough good things about them!! Highly recommend this dynamic duo!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

We LOVED Cassie and John!! We knew from the first time we met them they were going to be perfect! They did our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and of course the wedding. We even ended up being chosen to be featured in Carolina Bride magazine because of their amazing work! I would absolutely recommend checking them out. They are the absolute best at what they do!!

Cortney · Married on 04/23/2016

Cassie Leigh is the best decision you will make! Not only is her work absolutely amazing but her and John are super professional, they go above and beyond, and are a ton of fun to work with. If you want pictures that you will adore forever, look no further!

Meg · Married on 04/07/2016

Cassie was great to work with and the final photographs were beautiful! She helped enhance our special day and captured our memories to last a lifetime. We had a destination and she made it very smooth and easy! We highly recommend!!

Robert · Married on 12/05/2015

Cassie and John Marsh are amazing at their trade. They have a special sense of timing and the setting which allows them to capture the special day for years to come. Thank you both very much.

Cassie Leigh was so warm and accommodating, yet professional, from our first meeting til our last! She listened to our needs and vision for our photographs and then exceeded our expectations! Cassie and John moved around capturing every moment without us even noticing them. What wonderful lifelong memories we have thanks to their awesome talent!

• Karla

Karla · Married on 09/19/2015

We met Cassie and John at a local wedding show and we instantly fell in love with them. They showed a great deal of enthusiasm just to talk to us and do a consult. Shortly afterwards we met with them for an official consult and to discuss packages. They offer a wide arrange of packages to suit your needs. Picking a photographer was on the top of my priorities for the wedding. It was an area in which I wanted to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my decision. I didn't go wrong with picking Cassie Leigh Photography and never had a moment of regret. We had an engagement shoot with them and knew with the amount of fun we had with them our wedding was going to be a great experience. We weren't wrong! They made us feel comfortable throughout the day. They were there taking pictures and capturing all the special moments without ever being in the way or a nuisance. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great couple to work with.

Jill · Married on 06/13/2015

Cassie and John are both awesome photographers. My husband and I used Cassie for our engagement session, my bridal portraits as well as our wedding. All the pictures turned out amazing and I can't thank them enough!!

Vicki · Married on 05/09/2015

Cassie and John were awesome! They were true professional's and caught some of the most charming but intimate moments during the wedding day. Their happy spirits were contagious and the flexibility that they showed during the entire wedding day was amazing. As a wedding planner for the last 15+ years I can say that there is no-one more pickier than I when it comes to hiring vendors for wedding. Cassie and John exceeded my expectations and they are one of the very best photography teams I have ever witnessed in action. Thanks again for all the beautiful photo's they captured for our family. We will cherish them for years to come.

• Ashlyne

Ashlyne · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely love Cassie and John! My husband hates having his photo taken and he said he felt so at ease with them! They make you feel so special and take their time to ensure your photos will be gorgeous!

Brenda · Married on 09/27/2014

Cassie and John of Cassie Leigh Photography are awesome!! They are a lot of fun to work with. Our wedding pictures really showed how special the whole day was to us and our families and friends!!

Anthony · Married on 04/12/2014

Cassie and John did one of our friends weddings and after seeing their pictures me and my wife knew we wouldn't have any other photographer do our wedding. They did such an amazing jobs and we still get compliments on our pictures. They are very professional and energetic which is why they are so good at what they do. We plan on having our baby photos taken by them when the time comes and we refer them to anyone that asks about a photographer.

Mallory · Married on 11/02/2013

They are the sweetest couple and make you feel so special on your wedding day! So happy they were our photographers and will be when we have little ones as well:)