Cassie Leigh Photography Reviews

53 | Concord, NC

53 Reviews for Cassie Leigh Photography

• Tisha

Tisha Grant · Married on 10/17/2020

The BEST wedding photographer!!

Cassie Leigh Photography is absolutely AMAZING!!! She gave us so many fabulous memories!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Jessica Knoske · Married on 08/08/2020

Best. Photographers. Ever.

What can I say? Cassie and John are the best. We had the BEST time taking pictures which is a lot coming from me. I tend to avoid cameras. They make it so much fun and the final result is jaw-dropping. Cassie gets very excited when she takes a photo that she loves and she will literally show you right there what she is so excited about and you can't wait until you can actually see it on a computer screen. My whole family was impressed by them and I've even had some tell me they are looking into taking family pictures with John and Cassie. They are very relaxed but still keep everything going so you get what pictures you want. And the final result? I have never had so many compliments on photos and some of them even stop my heart looking at them. So if you want the best experience with the best photos at the end of your special day, don't hesitate and give Cassie Leigh a call!!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn’t be more perfect

We got married November 9 and used Cassie for both our engagement and wedding photos. Cassie and John are so much fun to work with, they are amazing people and take pride in their work. Cassie goes above and beyond to get the perfect picture, even if that meant laying on the ground or getting into uncomfortable positions. They were always professional and genuine. Our photos are not posed, they look authentic, we have only seen preview photos and are blown away by how beautiful they are. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, there is no one better, you will not regret using Cassie Leigh Photography! They are well worth the price! My husband and I will forever be their clients!!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Dennis

Dennis Aderholt · Married on 10/26/2019

Cassie was great.

Cassie is so friendly and easy to work with. The pictures turned out great. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Abell · Married on 10/12/2019

Worth every penny

They are awesome!!! Definitely glad to have them capture my special day!!

• Madyson

Madyson · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Very nice couple and great quality pictures. Great turn around time.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Christine

Christine Shay · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect, professional, prompt, beautiful!!

We are so happy with our decision to choose Cassie and her husband for our wedding photography! They are both very talented and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The engagement session helped us get used to the posing and being photographed. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single one of the photos we have from the wedding are stunning! We will cherish them forever. They captured very sweet moments. Highly recommend them!!

Cindy Emerson · Married on 07/07/2019

The absolute best!

We decided to move our wedding date up and we were only 3 months away from the date we picked. Even though it seemed like last minute to us Cassie was ready and willing to help in any way she could. From day one, she was professional and made us feel like we mattered as if we were family. She was always easy to reach out to if I had any questions. Our wedding pictures turned out perfect. I would highly recommend her and her husband, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Kelly Lambert · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome & Amazing!

We loved having Cassie Leigh Photography for our wedding! Cassie and John are so easy to work with! They made our wedding day so special and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! Everything flowed so smoothly and caused no stress for us on our big day!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Savannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Cassie and her husband were so fun to work with! They were able to capture my beautiful wild flower wedding so that I would be able to remember it forever. I am so thankful for the photos I received and will continue using Cassie Leigh Photography for future important times in my life!

Breena · Married on 03/09/2019

You won't be disappointed

BOOK THEM! Cassie and her husband, John, are not only the sweetest people, but do a GREAT job. They have done everything imaginable to ensure that my husband and I enjoyed our wedding day and the time leading up to it. They did a great job with our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits. I cannot wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out. On the day of our wedding, we had a blast. They were so fun to work with and I was able to relax because I knew they were capturing every moment. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kevin & Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Cassie Leigh Photography took care of my son and his wife's wedding on June 2nd 2018. They did an exceptional job! I felt like they were a part of the family. Very accommodating, patient and were with us all day and evening. You can tell they all truly enjoy what they are doing and they are the best. From the price (worth every penny and more) to the end of the service, what we received was first class. From the pictures I've seen so far, no professional photographer could have done a better job than Cassie Leigh. Thank you so much for the memories you have provided for our family.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sydney · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Cassie & John! They are INCREDIBLE!!! They did our engagement and wedding pictures, as well as my bridal portraits, and they are to die for! They are so flexible, fun, & talented. Everyone loved working with them and our pictures came out absolutely beautiful. They really know their stuff, so brides won’t have to worry about a thing. They captured every moment of my wedding and far exceeded expectations!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Alesha · Married on 10/28/2017

Had the best time with Cassie and her wonderful husband. Very professional and stays in contact with you throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/22/2017

Cassie and her husband were so great to work with! We could not be happier with how our photos turned out! Cassie was able to provide us with the creative shots we wanted...so beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

I could not be more happy with my choice to use Cassie and John for my Wedding Day! We did an engagement session with them, which really helped us become comfortable with them posing us. Throughout the whole process the communication was great and they made sure I got everything I wanted out of my photos. Cassie was even crawling on the floor during the reception to get cool upshots of groups singing and dancing!

I was shocked when they told me my photos would be ready within a month after the wedding. I was even more shocked when they were actually available about a week early! John is a lighting genius and Cassie got some gorgeous photos of us dancing in the rain during our reception.

I am so happy that I signed up for their "Client for Life" package, because they also do beautiful family and baby photo shoots and I definitely see myself using them for those services in the years to come!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

Cassie and John were seriously the best! They are so fun to be around and make you feel at ease in front of the camera! We are so in love with our pictures!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Belinda · Married on 06/22/2017

Cassie is extremely professional and makes a bride and groom feel at ease. My husband and I are very camera shy but with Cassie's guidance we took pictures without even realizing we were looking into the camera. Cassie understood our vision and she made it happen!

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

I have nothing but positive, wonderful things to say about Cassie and her husband, John. They photographed both our engagement and wedding photos - two very different style locations - both were captured perfectly. Flawless, professional, kind-hearted, fun, responsive, positive and wonderful are words that come to mind when I think of them as both a vendor and now a friend in our lives. Their eye for photos is incredible - having us stand in positions and places that are not so "obvious" photo spots - but boy, they were right - our pics are beautiful. Lighting is perfect. Detail shots were perfect. Not too much editing. The wedding album is beautiful and part of the package we chose. We couldn't have been more happy with our photography decision. We plan to use them...forever!! for any milestones we have in our lives. We highly recommend them for photography needs.

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Cassie and John were SO amazing to work with! From our first meeting months before the wedding even until now (almost 1 month after the wedding), I have enjoyed every interaction I have with them. They always made everyone feel comfortable when taking pictures (especially my husband and I, who were a little nervous because we are definitely NOT professional models or anything!). They were also tons of fun to work with and we always shared some laughs. They really have an eye for getting the most beautiful, creative, artsy pictures while also getting lots of traditional photos too. Quality of the final products cannot be beat! Cassie Leigh Photography is worth every penny! I plan to use them in the future for baby/family pictures too!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

David and I are so happy to have chosen Cassie Leigh Photography as our photographer for our special day. This vendor is amazing at what they do and they are so personable. I can't thank them enough for being apart of the best day ever!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Cassie Leigh has exceeded our expectation of perfect! We were amazed with our engagement pictures, but blown away with our wedding pictures! I can not stop looking at them! They are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfection is the only way to describe Cassie and John! I hired them for my engagement photos and to cover my wedding and I could not of had a better experience. Not only are they amazing at their job but they truly are the most sweetest fun people to be around. For our engagement photos we asked that they captured photos that truly represented us as a police family and the outcome was amazing. Cassie and John used my husbands police car as the background of our photos and took the most amazing shoots that were 100% true to us. I can not say enough about everything that they did on the actual wedding day and how perfect it all went. I would totally recommend Cassie to everyone for any photo needs and to book her fast because you don't want to miss out on her!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Edie · Married on 07/03/2016

I really have no idea where to start! Cassie and John are absolutely outstanding! We live about an hour and a half away from Concord, so we were never "just around the corner", yet they always were very accommodating to our schedule. They work together so effortlessly to catch some of the most sentimental and intimate photos. After doing our engagement, my bridal and our wedding portraits, it feels like they have been our friends forever. We can't say enough good things about them!! Highly recommend this dynamic duo!!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

We LOVED Cassie and John!! We knew from the first time we met them they were going to be perfect! They did our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and of course the wedding. We even ended up being chosen to be featured in Carolina Bride magazine because of their amazing work! I would absolutely recommend checking them out. They are the absolute best at what they do!!

Sent on 08/17/2016