Cassandra Marie Events Reviews

Cassandra Marie Events 5
Cassandra Marie Events 6
Cassandra Marie Events 7

Meredith · Married on 10/07/2018

Casey made our day run seamlessly!

My husband and I are SO pleased that we worked with Casey for day of coordination of our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Casey asked important questions to make sure all of our logistical bases were covered with each vendor. She also confirmed locations/times/plans with each vendor which saved me a ton of time in phone calls.

We had a Sunday morning wedding, which felt tricky on our end since a lot of set up happened the day before, and final touches/schedules for the AM are a lot tighter than a traditional late afternoon/evening wedding. Casey was there to oversee and direct set up on Saturday, then run our rehearsal.

On Sunday, she was able to make sure everyone was where they needed to be doing what they needed to do leading up to our Ceremony. She was able to keep us on track for our schedule as well. Once the reception was running, she made sure everything we requested to happen did (dances, cake cutting, speeches, etc). When we ran out of champagne, she even went as far as to get more for us without us having to worry about it.

She was professional and extremely supportive. While I knew pretty much all of the plans from having booked everyone, she was so level headed where I was all over the place leading up to the big day. She saved me a lot of time, and it was so relieving to have a point person on the weekend of our wedding so that people weren't all hounding the bride and groom with questions! It allowed us to actually relax and enjoy our day, and made the day go so smoothly. We are so grateful for all of Casey's hard work!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Cassandra Marie Events's reply:

It was wonderful working with you and James (& Theo). Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. I am so glad it turned out to be everything you wanted.

Becca · Married on 09/22/2018

We are SO happy that we had Casey to help us with our wedding. She was organized, detail oriented, did a great job decorating, and kept all of the other vendors on the same page for the day. The value of having her there far surpassed her fair pricing, and helped us really be present for our wedding weekend. 11/10 would recommend for weddings/events!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Cassandra Marie Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased that your wedding turned out spectacular. You and Robert were a joy to work with!

Erin Blakeslee · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful in every way - best decision we made!

Casey was incredible to work with and made our wedding weekend run seamlessly. She helped us with planning logistics, managing and confirming our other vendors, and day-of coordination. She thought of everything we didn't, and was a great sounding board for ideas I thought I had worked out, but hadn't thought of contingency plans for. There are no words to describe how helpful her day-of efforts were -- she helped ensure everything was setup properly, logistics ran smoothly for all the transitions between events, and was overall a perfect guiding hand that made everything appear perfect - regardless of any behind the scenes effort.

She was extremely responsive during the planning process, and a friendly reassuring presence during the weekend of our wedding. We planned a destination wedding for a weekend-long event at a summer camp, and she was extremely flexible in meeting us the few times we were in town for venue visits.

Overall, we have no regrets and would hire Casey again in a heartbeat - the only thing we would change would be hiring her earlier in the process!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Cassandra Marie Events 8
    Cassandra Marie Events 9
    Cassandra Marie Events 10
    Cassandra Marie Events 11
    Cassandra Marie Events 12

Cassandra Marie Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for your kind words. I had so much fun working with you and Pat. I loved your summer camp wedding and so glad it turned out to be everything you had hoped for!

Jamie · Married on 07/08/2017

We always wanted a rustic wedding and Casey knew right where to start. We found an affordable venue! A beautiful barn that had much of what we needed included. It had a bar, tables, chairs, and a beautiful outside space for the ceremony and lawn games. We were on a budget and like to do things ourselves, but Casey was there to assist. She helped getting our flowers. We had amazing bouquets from Skillins, but chose to get our decorative/centerpiece flowers from Trader Joe's and Sam's club. She suggested bar tenders and caterers that fit our budget. Our BBQ was amazing! She even had items that we could rent that added to how fun our day was! The cornhole boards were amazing! Our guests said our wedding was a blast! The major benefit of hiring Casey... to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. She was there to set up, helped us with our rehearsal, and just let us enjoy all of it. She was there from start to finish. If you are looking for some one that is attentive, detailed, willing to get creative on a budget, and just really a life saver... hire Casey you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Cassandra Marie Events 13
    Cassandra Marie Events 14
    Cassandra Marie Events 15
    Cassandra Marie Events 16
    Cassandra Marie Events 17

Cassandra Marie Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Jamie! It was such a pleasure coordinating your day. You were a blast to work with!

Angie · Married on 08/21/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Casey for my daughter’s wedding. It was the best decision I could have made. She was organized, knowledgeable, professional and most of all fun to work with! She came to our first meeting with a time table and it was SO helpful. She helped me pick the venue (that was perfect!!) when I had exhausted all my own ideas. From then on it was smooth sailing, with the tent rental, flowers, decorations, music, catering and all the endless day-of set-up. My daughter and her husband absolutely LOVED their day!! I highly recommend Casey to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Cassandra Marie Events 18

Cassandra Marie Events's reply:

Ang- thank you so much for your kind words. Planning this wedding was so much fun with you, and I am so glad the bride and groom enjoyed their day!