Casey Marie Music Reviews

Casey Marie Music View more information

Camille W. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful voice + person

Casey is all around amazing!!! She is so wonderful to work with as well as has the most beautiful voice and helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted ! 10/10 recommend
    Nathan T. Married on 10/03/2021

Voice of and Angel

Casey has the most calming and elegant voice ever for a wedding, she had a wide variety of songs that she can sing and we even asked to learn a song and she made sound even better than the we could’ve expected!! She is super friendly and is able to call with you before to fully understand what you are wanting for your special day. I would highly recommend this amazing soul!!!
    Sarah W. Married on 08/07/2021

Casey is the best of the best

I am a wedding vendor with 50+ weddings a year and Casey is by far my favorite musician to work with. It is difficult to find a singer who is excellent at what they do but also reliable and personable, but Casey is the whole package. I recommend her to all my clients with confidence knowing she just knocks it out of the park. Her voice has actually made me tear up at a few ceremonies - she is incredible at what she does. Casey is a trustworthy hire.
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 03/09/2020

Highly Recommend

My husband and I got married in Jefferson Colorado last September and we very specific about who we wanted to be a part of our special day. It was absolutely the best day of our lives and such a privilege to have Casey be a part of it. Ever since I heard her sing a few years ago I knew I wanted her to sing in my wedding. She has the voice of an angel and such a lovely presence. Thank you for singing so beautifully on our day, Casey.

-Boomer and Sarah Bate
    Laura M. Married on 12/15/2019

10/10 Recommend!!! Phenomenal singing and playing

Casey has a phenomenal voice and sings and plays in such a natural and peaceful way, it added such a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding that everyone was talking about afterwards. She was very professional and prepared, and so much fun to work with! Highly recommend!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service.

Casey is an incredibly talented musician. She is fun, professional, and dedicated. She stood through the North Carolina heat and humidity for us in August and created the most special moment for us during our ceremony. I couldn’t recommend Casey more for your wedding day!
    Maddie B. Married on 07/05/2019

Exceptional talent

Casey was incredible!! From start to finish she helped us capture our vision for our wedding ceremony. She is so incredibly sweet and talented and had several of our guests compliment us on her performance. She aided us in picking the perfect songs and she performed them in a manner that allowed for perfect timing of enterance and exit if the bridal party. If you’re looking for a beautiful, kind, and professional musician, Casey is your girl!!
  • Bre
    Bre A. Married on 08/22/2015

Ceremony in Northern AZ

It was such a gift to have Casey sing at our wedding in the forest. She is so talented and she harmonized so well with the other man that we had sing. They worked well together and were up for any songs that I desired. She brought a calming and beautiful presence to help make our ceremony so special. She's so relational and joyful and I'm lucky to know her! ❤️