Casey Green Weddings, LLC Reviews

Casey Green Weddings, LLC 1
Casey Green Weddings, LLC 2

Adam D · Married on 12/29/2018

Casey is outstanding

Casey Green put together our dream wedding! Our Wedding was in Sedona AZ and we live in Washington. From across the country, Casey was able to build us a VERY customized wedding. We bought things online and shipped them to her office. She recommended venues and vendors and all of her suggestions were fantastic.

Because she was willing to communicate with us via email and phone calls usually within 24 hours notice we were ahead of schedule with months to spare.

Casey built our wedding perfectly and all our guests were able to enjoy the day without stressing over any imperfections. I would recommend Casey to anyone who wants a great coordinator who builds your wedding vision.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Leigh Storm · Married on 12/29/2018

Truly a dream!

Casey was able to understand our wedding vision and make it come to light! She is excellent at what she does, and has so many great connections in the area, making her a wonderful wedding planner to work with! I am forever grateful for her!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Shelley Huber · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely the Best!

I don't even know where to begin...Casey Green is amazing! She lives and breathes weddings and romance and it shows. Her way with people and professionalism makes the process smooth and, importantly, less stressful! She understands this is a one-time shot and doesn't miss a thing. My daughter's wedding day was executed beautifully thanks to Casey. We felt like we had known her our whole lives at the first meeting and our whole family fell in love with her. She is just the person you want to have with you on your wedding day...and honestly, everyday. The wedding was almost two weeks ago and we miss her already.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/20/2018

Casey the Champion of all Wedding Planners! "aka, wedding planning counselor part-time"

We knew Casey was going to be an outstanding Wedding Day Planner the first night we met her. Her enthusiasm, excitement, and ability to quickly understand us as a couple was amazing! If I had to describe Casey's brand, I would say Maya Angelou already has, “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Thanks for making our day amazing, Casey!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Robin · Married on 10/05/2018

Casey was our angel. Planning a destination wedding is a challenge! Casey was SO helpful. Before you even decide on a venue - hire Casey! She will save you money with her great ideas. In addition, I had several items (gifts for bridesmaids, Jenga game for guest signing, etc etc) sent to her house. The rehearsal was amazing with a written time line for all parties to follow. She had it all spelled out so NO one could be out of place. She really organized everyone but with a smile on her face. She often said - no worried, you are on time and everything is coming together. Simply hearing her comment made all the difference. I am the MOB (Mother of the Bride) and I was able to let go and enjoy the entire wedding day - and night! She was amazing. HIRE HER!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Casey Green Weddings, LLC 3
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey, You were absolutely incredible. You knew everything we needed before we even knew we needed it. Not one thing slipped through the cracks. Any bride would be lucky to have you as knowing you were on board made this whole process seamless. Thank you for being the incredible professional you are I know for a fact had you not been on board this wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. We were lucky to have you on our team you made my daughters wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nicasia · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her, we were in love for a lack of better words! Casey is very professional and has a great personality with a contagious smile. Her excitement for helping with our wedding, made me even more excited. Our wedding day was perfection, and Casey was a huge part of that. She had a great working relationship with our venue and it made for a perfect night. She is very well connected in the Arizona wedding industry and that makes a huge difference. I can't imagine having had any other wedding coordinator by my side during this special time. Casey makes you feel like you are the only client she has, even though I know she had plenty of others. If you are still reading reviews, you should stop and just make the best decision regarding wedding vendors and hire Casey Green as your wedding coordinator! I promise you will not regret it! Thank you so much again Casey for everything you did, we had the best night of our lives, huge part in thanks to you!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey was recommended as a "friendor" from our wedding venue and we were SO glad we chose her! We hired Casey for month-of-planning & Day of Event Coordination. She did a great job getting our timeline together and worked very well with all of our vendors. One of my favorite things about Casey was her enthusiasm for planning our wedding. Despite having years of experience in the industry, she still understands that having a wedding is one of the biggest events of your life. Her energy and excitement made the process a lot more enjoyable then I would have ever expected, especially since we had our wedding within 4 months of booking our venue. Whenever I was stuck on a decision she gave me great advice. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated everything beautifully. I always thought I would be a nervous bride, but I was shockingly relaxed because I trusted Casey and knew she was taking care of business. We ended up having a significant amount of guests show up late to our wedding which caused a delay in our ceremony. Casey and I had discussed a contingency plan in the event our tight timeline got behind schedule and she executed it perfectly. I cannot imagine a better wedding planner, I would recommend her 100 times over!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2018

Casey is phenomenal. She was more than I could have asked for in a wedding planner. She was very responsive, accommodating, respectful of everyone's time, organized, and just overall lovely to work with. She has many industry connections and lots of expertise. She handled every detail of my wedding of 100+ guests flawlessly. She took care of every behind the scenes item and I didn't have a single worry on my wedding day. She even handled all of the crazy, overwhelmed, stressed out bride moments with ease. She is very patient and really delivers on your vision. I would recommend Casey to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Randy · Married on 04/13/2018

We couldn’t be more thankful for Casey Green! As parents of the bride, we had already booked many of the event vendors months ahead of our daughter’s wedding in April 2018. But as December rolled around we realized that there was still much to do with only four months to go, and we also didn’t want the final weeks leading up to the big day (and especially the big day itself) to be spent coordinating and finalizing details with vendors rather than enjoying the wonderful celebration we had looked forward to experiencing for so long. One phone call later Casey was on our team, and she promptly took charge of all that was left to do! We contracted with Casey her Month-of-Planning & Day-of-Event Coordination services, but Casey took charge right then, even though we were still four months out from the wedding day! She took over coordination of all vendors previously booked as well as initiating those vendor relationships not yet begun, with quality referrals and introductions as needed. Any new issues or decisions needing our attention were communicated by us to Casey, and by Casey to the relevant party. Working with Casey was enjoyable and effective, not only by us but also by the many vendors she dealt with. Casey was all that we had hoped for, plus much, much more! The best decision by the bride and the groom was to marry each other, but the best decision by us was to have Casey Green make it all happen so that we could enjoy what the big event was all about!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Dimitriy · Married on 11/05/2017

Where do I begin?????????????? Casey Green is an extraordinary human being. Words cannot explain how amazing she was to both Monica and I. We had a very wonderful experience with her, shes very pleasant, punctual, flexible, professional, and joyful to be around with person. Wedding planning is her passion. I want to also add, that she takes wonderful photos as well. So if you need her to take photos... and plan your wedding she's the person you have to have on your team!!!! And shes affordable!!!!!!!! For the services she provides...... that go above and beyond I am surprised she doesn't charge more, but thats just the kind of person she is, its not all about the money with her which is why I appreciate her so dearly. Thank you so MUCH CASEY GREEN, our wedding would not be as beautiful and as smooth without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Casey Green Weddings, LLC 4

Mary · Married on 12/31/2016

Casey is literally an AMAZING wedding planner!! Casey was so organized and our wedding went wonderfully. She is so easy to work with and easily worked well with all of our vendors. She knew and understood the vision for our wedding and we were comfortable with her handling things without us being present. She always has a smile on her face and was exactly the person we needed on such a big day!!

Sent on 08/22/2017