Casey Green Weddings, LLC Reviews

19 | Scottsdale, AZ

19 Reviews for Casey Green Weddings, LLC

• Brittany

Brittany Gigliotti · Married on 05/16/2020

Best wedding planner out there

Casey was amazing in every aspect. From helping coordinate with our vendors, invitation wording and helping us continue with our special day even through covid. We couldn’t be happier to have selected Casey to help coordinate our wedding. She was with us every step of the way and made sure we were on track with timeline, rentals, and the million other tasks. We highly recommend Casey for your wedding plan needs. She’s the best and always has your best interest at heart. She’ll bend over backwards to make sure your special days goes off without a hitch. We can’t thank you enough for taking this journey with us.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Melissa Skonieczny · Married on 05/02/2020

Casey created our perfect day!

Casey is an absolute dream to work with! We started working with Casey pretty early in our planning process for day of coordination and we felt like she went above and beyond from the very beginning. We had calls every couple of months at first, then monthly then weekly up until the wedding. She is incredibly responsive, SO SO sweet and we really valued her honest opinion and expertise. We also started working with Dani who was just as fabulous and helpful. I honestly have no idea what our wedding would have been like if it wasn't for them - they nailed it. Our wedding party was so impressed with the detailed timelines and incredible organization. She thought of every little detail and question leading up to our big day. Also kept in constant contact with our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. We had to postpone due to covid and she could not have been more helpful during that whole process, also calming me down a lot when I started to become bridezilla. Our wedding day was PERFECT and ran so so smoothly which we 100% attribute to Casey and Dani. I have no idea how our day could have gone if it wasn't for them. Flat out the best value/money spent for the wedding is hiring them. If they are available -- book them!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Maya

Maya Shovestull · Married on 04/11/2020

Could not have done it without her

Casey was recommended to us on a long list of vendors approved by our venue, and once I spoke with her I KNEW she was the perfect planner for us! Like so many weddings being held in 2020, we had to postpone our wedding until a later date and add extra logistics to ensure our downsized wedding adhered to all of the COVID restrictions. Casey and Dani were essential in helping us reschedule with our vendors, coordinating along COVID rules, and keeping me sane throughout the whole process. Casey was always available and never failed to brighten my day. She goes above and beyond. We had a disaster with our rental company the day of the wedding and Casey did everything she could to ensure that my husband and I got some money back - and we did. Before COVID I would have shouted from the rooftops how fabulous Casey was at keeping us organized and recommending the best vendors. Having gone through what we went through I feel like Casey is now family! I could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Chelsea · Married on 10/26/2019

Casey is a lifesaver!

Casey is professional, organized, and doesn't miss a beat! She helped make the wedding planning and day run so smoothly. We knew everything would be taken care of the moment we hired Casey. She is so detailed orientated and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Adam D · Married on 12/29/2018

Casey is outstanding

Casey Green put together our dream wedding! Our Wedding was in Sedona AZ and we live in Washington. From across the country, Casey was able to build us a VERY customized wedding. We bought things online and shipped them to her office. She recommended venues and vendors and all of her suggestions were fantastic.

Because she was willing to communicate with us via email and phone calls usually within 24 hours notice we were ahead of schedule with months to spare.

Casey built our wedding perfectly and all our guests were able to enjoy the day without stressing over any imperfections. I would recommend Casey to anyone who wants a great coordinator who builds your wedding vision.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Leigh Storm · Married on 12/29/2018

Truly a dream!

Casey was able to understand our wedding vision and make it come to light! She is excellent at what she does, and has so many great connections in the area, making her a wonderful wedding planner to work with! I am forever grateful for her!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Shelley Huber · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely the Best!

I don't even know where to begin...Casey Green is amazing! She lives and breathes weddings and romance and it shows. Her way with people and professionalism makes the process smooth and, importantly, less stressful! She understands this is a one-time shot and doesn't miss a thing. My daughter's wedding day was executed beautifully thanks to Casey. We felt like we had known her our whole lives at the first meeting and our whole family fell in love with her. She is just the person you want to have with you on your wedding day...and honestly, everyday. The wedding was almost two weeks ago and we miss her already.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/20/2018

Casey the Champion of all Wedding Planners! "aka, wedding planning counselor part-time"

We knew Casey was going to be an outstanding Wedding Day Planner the first night we met her. Her enthusiasm, excitement, and ability to quickly understand us as a couple was amazing! If I had to describe Casey's brand, I would say Maya Angelou already has, “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Thanks for making our day amazing, Casey!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Robin · Married on 10/05/2018

Casey was our angel. Planning a destination wedding is a challenge! Casey was SO helpful. Before you even decide on a venue - hire Casey! She will save you money with her great ideas. In addition, I had several items (gifts for bridesmaids, Jenga game for guest signing, etc etc) sent to her house. The rehearsal was amazing with a written time line for all parties to follow. She had it all spelled out so NO one could be out of place. She really organized everyone but with a smile on her face. She often said - no worried, you are on time and everything is coming together. Simply hearing her comment made all the difference. I am the MOB (Mother of the Bride) and I was able to let go and enjoy the entire wedding day - and night! She was amazing. HIRE HER!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey, You were absolutely incredible. You knew everything we needed before we even knew we needed it. Not one thing slipped through the cracks. Any bride would be lucky to have you as knowing you were on board made this whole process seamless. Thank you for being the incredible professional you are I know for a fact had you not been on board this wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. We were lucky to have you on our team you made my daughters wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nicasia · Married on 09/22/2018

Casey was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her, we were in love for a lack of better words! Casey is very professional and has a great personality with a contagious smile. Her excitement for helping with our wedding, made me even more excited. Our wedding day was perfection, and Casey was a huge part of that. She had a great working relationship with our venue and it made for a perfect night. She is very well connected in the Arizona wedding industry and that makes a huge difference. I can't imagine having had any other wedding coordinator by my side during this special time. Casey makes you feel like you are the only client she has, even though I know she had plenty of others. If you are still reading reviews, you should stop and just make the best decision regarding wedding vendors and hire Casey Green as your wedding coordinator! I promise you will not regret it! Thank you so much again Casey for everything you did, we had the best night of our lives, huge part in thanks to you!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Casey was recommended as a "friendor" from our wedding venue and we were SO glad we chose her! We hired Casey for month-of-planning & Day of Event Coordination. She did a great job getting our timeline together and worked very well with all of our vendors. One of my favorite things about Casey was her enthusiasm for planning our wedding. Despite having years of experience in the industry, she still understands that having a wedding is one of the biggest events of your life. Her energy and excitement made the process a lot more enjoyable then I would have ever expected, especially since we had our wedding within 4 months of booking our venue. Whenever I was stuck on a decision she gave me great advice. On the day of the wedding, she coordinated everything beautifully. I always thought I would be a nervous bride, but I was shockingly relaxed because I trusted Casey and knew she was taking care of business. We ended up having a significant amount of guests show up late to our wedding which caused a delay in our ceremony. Casey and I had discussed a contingency plan in the event our tight timeline got behind schedule and she executed it perfectly. I cannot imagine a better wedding planner, I would recommend her 100 times over!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2018

Casey is phenomenal. She was more than I could have asked for in a wedding planner. She was very responsive, accommodating, respectful of everyone's time, organized, and just overall lovely to work with. She has many industry connections and lots of expertise. She handled every detail of my wedding of 100+ guests flawlessly. She took care of every behind the scenes item and I didn't have a single worry on my wedding day. She even handled all of the crazy, overwhelmed, stressed out bride moments with ease. She is very patient and really delivers on your vision. I would recommend Casey to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Randy · Married on 04/13/2018

We couldn’t be more thankful for Casey Green! As parents of the bride, we had already booked many of the event vendors months ahead of our daughter’s wedding in April 2018. But as December rolled around we realized that there was still much to do with only four months to go, and we also didn’t want the final weeks leading up to the big day (and especially the big day itself) to be spent coordinating and finalizing details with vendors rather than enjoying the wonderful celebration we had looked forward to experiencing for so long. One phone call later Casey was on our team, and she promptly took charge of all that was left to do! We contracted with Casey her Month-of-Planning & Day-of-Event Coordination services, but Casey took charge right then, even though we were still four months out from the wedding day! She took over coordination of all vendors previously booked as well as initiating those vendor relationships not yet begun, with quality referrals and introductions as needed. Any new issues or decisions needing our attention were communicated by us to Casey, and by Casey to the relevant party. Working with Casey was enjoyable and effective, not only by us but also by the many vendors she dealt with. Casey was all that we had hoped for, plus much, much more! The best decision by the bride and the groom was to marry each other, but the best decision by us was to have Casey Green make it all happen so that we could enjoy what the big event was all about!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Dimitriy · Married on 11/05/2017

Where do I begin?????????????? Casey Green is an extraordinary human being. Words cannot explain how amazing she was to both Monica and I. We had a very wonderful experience with her, shes very pleasant, punctual, flexible, professional, and joyful to be around with person. Wedding planning is her passion. I want to also add, that she takes wonderful photos as well. So if you need her to take photos... and plan your wedding she's the person you have to have on your team!!!! And shes affordable!!!!!!!! For the services she provides...... that go above and beyond I am surprised she doesn't charge more, but thats just the kind of person she is, its not all about the money with her which is why I appreciate her so dearly. Thank you so MUCH CASEY GREEN, our wedding would not be as beautiful and as smooth without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Mary · Married on 12/31/2016

Casey is literally an AMAZING wedding planner!! Casey was so organized and our wedding went wonderfully. She is so easy to work with and easily worked well with all of our vendors. She knew and understood the vision for our wedding and we were comfortable with her handling things without us being present. She always has a smile on her face and was exactly the person we needed on such a big day!!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

2.4
      2.0

Disappointed.

Looking back, I believe the only meeting that Casey was on time for or not on her phone when she arrived was the meeting before we hired her. She always seemed a bit frazzled when we met for our meetings. This made me feel uneasy, but still I wanted to trust her and believe everything was going to work out. I took on all of the planning/hiring of vendors since I only booked her for the month of/day of. She still did a nice job reaching out months before to ensure I stayed on track or if I had any questions. She assisted me in building our day-of timeline, which she made copies to hand out at our rehearsal. During our rehearsal, she seemed scatterbrained and was telling some of the folks in our wedding party wrong things that needed to be corrected. She just didn't seem on point. She just had a baby as well, so I believe that was part of it. After the rehearsal, we were able to transfer all of our wedding decor (signage, table numbers, escort cards, etc.) and all of our alcohol to her vehicle and she would be bringing that and setting it up at our venue, so that was nice that we didn't have to deal with that on the day of our wedding. Some things just didn't go right during our wedding and I believe these things could have all been prevented. The most irritating of them all was that Casey decided to come up to me and my husband, right after dinner so probably 8pm, and ask us if it was okay for her to leave early and go home to be with her baby, while her husband (Jon) stayed at the venue. What was I going to say? My emotions were all over the place so I said it was fine. I really wish I hadn't though because there were so many little details that got missed once she left. I felt this was really inappropriate of her to do right in the middle of our wedding. Once she left, there were times our DJ was asking me about our timeline and I looked around and didn't see Jon anywhere for his assistance. The DJ shouldn't be asking me about our timeline. At the end of the evening, my parents and some family members were planning on taking home our flowers and Jon told them they couldn't or they'd be charged. Of course, I knew we could because our florist confirmed it with me, but I was already gone at that point. The next day, my florist texts me telling me that all of the centerpieces and big spray arrangements were ours to keep and why didn't I take these. I explained to her that my family were urged not to and she was so upset saying that she made it crystal clear to our planner after dropping flowers off that my family could take these home. These are things that are part of the coordinator's job and they just fell short. Other items that were completely missed: we handed off a box of custom cocktail napkins to Casey after our rehearsal, along with the rest of the decor items, and these were totally left out of our wedding. All the vendors claimed they never saw them even. We still don't know what actually happened with them. I questioned Casey back and forth on these asking for her to just return them to us and we'd use them for parties later and she claimed she never saw these. Casey also missed pinning my Grandmother with her flower before the ceremony. We didn't know about this until we started looking at our photos, so that was sad that she didn't have her glorified bout on. I asked Casey to be reimbursed for these 2 items. At first, Casey claimed she didn't know about these items until after the wedding. When I forwarded her emails that proved she did, she reimbursed me. We are still missing a few other items that no one can find. As I mentioned, none of this ruined our special day but it certainly left me feeling frustrated and disappointed when we hired someone to handle these things. I believe Casey has great potential if she can stay more focused and detail-oriented.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2019

1.6
      2.0

Not as expected

I had originally left a positive review, despite Casey not being present for our wedding weekend due to a family emergency. But after learning more from our wedding party and reading another bride's review below with the same wedding date as ours, I have to alter the review.

After the wedding, I learned that our parents never received the wedding timeline from the coordinator at our rehearsal as they were supposed to, and people were left not knowing that they had to be at our ceremony site for photos before the wedding. I had hoped to send the final timeline out a week before the wedding for people to review, but Casey delivered the digital final version to me later than we discussed.

Additionally, the day before our wedding, Casey texted that she could not be present for our wedding weekend due to a family emergency. We of course understood at the time, but another bride below has left a review for Casey for our same wedding date. If Casey had another wedding the same day as ours, and knew she would be absent for our wedding, I would have preferred to know well in advance of the event instead of hours before the wedding rehearsal. Her husband and an associate ended up running the day instead, which was fine and the day went well overall, but seeing now that some things slipped through the cracks, it would have been much preferred to know in advance so we could have touched base with her associate before the wedding weekend.

Sent on 11/01/2019