Casey Dawn Photography Reviews

Casey Dawn Photography 1
Casey Dawn Photography 2

Rick Starke · Married on 08/24/2019

Great to work with!

I got to see Casey work at a wedding on August 24, and as someone who has been to many weddings as a guest, is married, and also a wedding professional, I've seen a lot of good and bad. In addition to clearly having a great eye, she managed to nail down the secret to being a great photographer: being EVERYWHERE and catching everything, but being almost invisible in the process. She is very friendly and easy to work along side, and like I said earlier, check out her photos! She knows how to take a great picture

Sent on 08/30/2019

Antoinette · Married on 09/08/2018

Casey has been voted "Best Photographer in the Berkshires" for multiple years for a reason! She took our engagement photos and we can't wait to have her do our wedding. Not only did she supply us with traditional & beautiful photos, but also out of the ordinary, non-typical shots that we're positive no one else would be capable of. Not to mention she made us laugh the entire time - even my extremely shy fiance! I would recommend Casey to anyone for any kind of photography. Casey is also helping me with various parts of planning. She recently got married herself, so has lots of useful suggestions!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Casey is the absolute best. Her relaxed demeanor and attention to detail made the day go by seamlessly. She was so helpful with logistics and has a true eye for a great shot. She keeps things lighthearted and fun and captures such great moments. We were so pleased with her and her quick “sneak peak” that had our family and friends smiling and reminiscing all over again.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Casey Dawn Photography 3
    Casey Dawn Photography 4

Chela · Married on 07/21/2017

Casey is very professional and has a great eye for pictures. She is extremely talented at what she does. I would definitely recommend Casey!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ellen · Married on 07/01/2017

We highly recommend Casey! Throughout our engagement shoot we felt so comfortable with her direction and can't wait to see what she has in store for us on our big day. Our photos include some traditional shots as well as casual. Casey found the poses that fit us best and captured amazing shots we are thrilled to share with our family and friends. Her creative talent truly shows in her work and her positive energy makes choosing her easy!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Casey transformed our wedding day. She took away all of the stress and reminded us of what the big day really means. She captured so many moments that we didn’t even notice were happening around us. We will truly cherish our wedding photos forever. We were lucky to find someone so incredibly thoughtful, caring and genuine to capture our big day. We will continue to hire Casey as our photographer for moments to come!

Sent on 12/09/2017

g · Married on 10/11/2016

If you want unbelievably beautiful photos then I would without a doubt highly recommend Casey. Her photos are stunning and won't disappoint. She makes getting pictures taken enjoyable for everyone with her and just has an amazing personality. I could never imagine giving her a bad review because I've never been displeased with any of her photographs. She definitely deserves a 5 star rating.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kate · Married on 08/06/2016

Casey was amazing. She was always super responsive in our planning. She was fun and comfortable to work with. She was great at getting the wedding party organized and making sure we got all the shots we wanted.
    I could not have been happier when I got my picture. Every time I look at them I feel the same happiness as our actual wedding day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Gwynneth · Married on 10/11/2014

Casey was the absolute best photographer I could have imagined. Her pictures captured the special moments without feeling too staged. Her unique ideas, such as taking my dress to the barn for a shot were different and spectacular. She also was very patient with the large wedding party and orchestrated beautiful group pictures. Casey did our engagement pictures which was an extreme adventure through a snowy forest to a massive frozen waterfall. They pictures were incredible. Then, she met prior to the wedding at our venue to get ideas for the big day. She came early and was with us getting ready and I would not have wanted anyone else but her to be there for the day. She was funny, energetic and professional. She was also flexible as plans changed throughout the day. We cannot say enough about her as a person and as a photographer. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2014