Cascade Fine Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jessica W. Married on 04/24/2021

Just perfect

Absolutely great job with my wedding. Rosa was great keeping us informed during thing tough time. Highly recommend

Cascade Fine Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Jessica! We're so happy you enjoyed everything! Best wishes to you both :)
  • Torianna Lelaind-Jones
    Torianna Married on 10/11/2020

Phenomenal !

The staff there was truly phenomenal! They took the time to truly understand my needs and wants. Yes

Cascade Fine Catering's reply:

Thanks Torianna! That's what we are here for!!!!! I'm honored you chose Cascade for your venue. Wedding planning together will be a blast. Get those pins ready! love, Rosa
    Dana Married on 10/04/2020

Highly recommend!

I am absolutely blown away by Rosa and her team at Cascade! I highly recommend this venue. They helped me plan every detail of our big day, and Rosa was extremely responsive through email/phone calls/meetings. It was scary to plan a wedding during Covid, but Rosa made it stress free while still complying with all safety precautions.

The day of, our outdoor ceremony was absolutely stunning, the food at our reception was delicious, and our guests had an amazing time. Rosa and her staff were also so kind to our son and two young nieces, it was such a special experience.
  • Stacey
    Stacey R. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

Our wedding was Sunday, August 9th 2020. Rosa and all of the Cascade crew did a phenomenal job setting up and coordinating the entire night. Although COVID impacted our day, Rosa went above and beyond to make sure our day was as beautiful as possible while following all of the COVID health and safety laws. Our day was so much better than I could have ever imagined. We will cherish this day for a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything you have done!
    Lauren Married on 08/02/2020

Beautiful venue

The entire venue is gorgeous! Rosa was so accommodating and helped in planning the perfect day. The day of she kept everything running smooth and helped to keep me calm. I couldn't have pictured a more beautiful wedding location!
  • Patrick
    Patrick W. Married on 07/15/2020

Best Venue ever!

I really cant rave enough about Cascade, We originally booked them just for the amazing scenery and reviews on food. But that was well over a year ago. Then with COVID all the stress of a wedding went through the roof! Cascade was beyond helpful, they called us and checked in, they sent emails they did all they could! The beautiful day went off without a hitch and they were beyond amazing! They covered signature drinks, were amazing with the guests and really minimized our stress. All of our guests were well taken care of, had any concerns handled, they even set up our memorial table! Everyone was raving about how great the food was and they made buying a cake a piece of well… CAKE! You can go through them or you can pick your own! They hold your hand through the whole process and make wedding planning easy! Everyone raved how smooth everything went and we had to tell the guests that cascade handled most of it! We just showed up! Cannot recommend enough!!
    Kathy Married on 10/12/2019

Great food and great wedding

I had my wedding here last weekend and all I can say is this place is amazing! From the food to the scenery, this place will definitely wow your guest as it did mine. I got so many compliments on the venue and how amazing the food was, so I am pleased to say we for sure made the right choice by having our reception here.

Special thanks to Rosa and Alex for being the absolute best and making this as easy as wedding planning can get. They answered my questions rather quickly and put up with me on my wedding day with no issues lol They are the best and I appreciate these ladies and getting to know them over the past year and a half!!.. and boy did my wedding date fly by so quick!
    Bliss Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome service & beautiful venue!

Cascade was a beautiful venue for my wedding day, and the service received was everything I could have asked for. Rosa was amazing!! She was very thorough, responsive and flexible. I felt at ease after anytime I talked to her, as she reassured me that everything would run smoothly on the day of the wedding, and it absolutely did.
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 09/01/2019

Amazingly helpful

Rosa is on top of everything. She knows what she’s doing and she’s does a great job at it. She has everything under control and does exactly what you need her to do.
    Julia H. Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection.

Cascade is the perfect space for a classy, elegant wedding; my husband and I are still in awe of just how perfect our reception was. The space is beautiful, offering an outdoor garden area as well as an air-conditioned inside space for cocktails; the ballroom is simply elegant. The food is delicious (we had surf&turf), with many options for passed appetizers; many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed their meals. Rosa and her team were a dream to work with. They are true professionals from the planning process through the big day, while making you feel warm, welcome, and special. Rosa is very detail-oriented and played a huge role in making the logistics of the party a success. She allowed us to personalize our reception in many ways, while offering her expertise to make our party better than we could have imagined!
  • Katie
    Katie V. Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

My husband and I can't say enough about just how amazing our big day was at Cascade! Rosa, Alexa and the entire staff made us feel so comfortable, starting from our very first tour. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the food is so delicious. We have gotten so many compliments about the venue, food and all around atmosphere. We would highly recommend Cascade!!
  • Hafsa
    Hafsa B. Married on 07/07/2019

Pakistani Wedding at this Perfect Venue!

We had our wedding here in 2019 and as I am celebrating my one year anniversary today with my year old husband (hehe) I can not stop but mention how amazing the venue is and how helpful the staff is. Everything was PERFECT!!!! Thank you for making our special day even more special! Love Zain and Hafsa
    07.07.2019
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/30/2019

Mr &Mrs Williams

Our wedding was here on May 30,2019. When I tell you it was everything we imagined and more. This venue is beyond beautiful. The staff was absolutely amazing!! Fine Catering definitely suits them because they absolutely live up to that name. Rosa was extremely helpful and made the process of planning as smoothly as possible. Always available and attentive to our needs. My husband and I are so grateful and happy we decided on this venue and we highly recommend it.
    Thanks Rosa and your entire staff.
    Mr and Mrs Williams
    Jeremy W. Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful venue, AMAZING staff, couldn't ask for more.

We got married at Cascade at the end of May and we cannot say enough good things about it. We booked them in January, and we thought it looked beautiful then - imagine our joy when we showed up in May with it covered in flowers, lights, and waterfalls! It is such a beautiful, peaceful venue to be married. Our ceremony was outdoors, our reception indoors, and our cocktail hour was both in and out. It took perfect advantage of the weather and everyone seemed so comfortable there. Plenty of space for guests, and plenty of perfect secluded spots for photos! We used an outside caterer because we were having indian food, but the staff was all over it, friendly, helpful, really great. Which brings us to the star of the venue - Rosa! We booked with Rosa, one of the owners, and she was our coordinator on the day as well. She is the nicest, funniest, most helpful person - we couldn't have done it without her! She answered all of our questions, gave us tons of GREAT advice, took all our calls, let us visit many times, let us drop off everything we needed days in advance, I could go on and on but throwing this wedding was noticeably easier with Rosa and all of Cascade in our corner. One wedding was enough for us, but if we had to do it all over, we'd book Cascade every time!
  • Cait
    Cait Married on 11/10/2018

Fairytale wedding dreams came true

When my (then, future) husband pulled up to Cascade, we walked into the ballroom and I immediately told him “this will be where we have our wedding”. From the beautiful chandeliers to the gorgeous double staircase, my fairytale wedding dreams were coming true before my eyes. Rosa and her team made sure our wedding day would be the most perfect day, ever. The food was delicious, the service was on-point, and the drinks were flowing all night long for everyone. The Mac and cheese bar and beef Wellington puffs during cocktail hour are a MUST! Delicious. Last minute we requested to rent beautiful “king and queen” style chairs with a silver tablecloth, and Rosa was able to assist us immediately to finalize all of our details! I could go on and on about how amazing the venue was for our wedding. Thank you again, Rosa !
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/20/2018

So happy we chose Cascade

Cascade really made our wedding perfect! We had our ceremony outside and it was beautiful, the cocktail hour and dinner was amazing, and they work like a well oiled machine. Everything was taken care of exactly how we wanted it. Rosa and her team go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing vendor

I loved everything about Cascade! From the moment I attended a bridal fair there, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. I had attended a couple of weddings there before and loved the atmosphere & always had a great time. The staff goes above and beyond to make your day perfect! Rosa & Alexa were very attentive, answering any questions I had right away & were very easy to get ahold of if needed! Their attention to detail goes a long way & they are on top of everything. They definitely made wedding planning easier! The venue itself is gorgeous...the chandeliers, waterfalls, outdoor grounds, bright flowers all made for perfect backdrop for wedding pictures!! We were married on 9/21/18 & my guests are still raving about how delicious the food was & how much food they had, from the cocktail hour to the dinner! The food is so good, our family has used them to cater holiday dinners! The bartenders were quick & attentive as well, and all of the staff were very friendly & professional. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding & wish we could relive that night all over again! I would definitely recommend Cascade for your wedding vendor! You will not be disappointed!!!
    Maxine Married on 07/06/2018
    Rosa, Domenic and Alexa were so efficient. Whenever I had a question, one of them responded very quickly and were always happy to help. Rosa was present on the night of my wedding. She ensured that the night went by smoothly. My wedding was everything I ever wanted it to be AND MORE all due to this team of people and this venue!! The gardens were meticulous, the ballroom was beautiful and the food was out of this world, the best I’ve ever had at a wedding/venue (and I’m not just saying that because it was mine). I would absolutely have other events at Cascade!!
    Kelly Married on 07/22/2017
    My husband and I had a long engagement, so we had plenty of time when it came to choosing our reception venue. We easily looked at 20 different places across Connecticut, but the minute that we toured Cascade, we knew it would be the one. The venue is spacious, spotless, and spectacular. The staff is beyond patient and willing to answer any and all questions. They will respond to calls and emails rapidly, and sit for meetings whenever you feel it necessary. Domenic, Rosa, and Alexa guided my family, who had never planned a wedding, through the entire process--from choosing a menu to the seating chart. I knew that, no matter what, the reception would be everything that I dreamed of. I met with Rosa the week of the wedding and trucked in with a ton of props and decorations. She made sure that everything was exactly how I envisioned it--I wouldn't have changed a thing had I been able to set up myself (and as a true control freak, I really wanted to). My guests are still talking about how fantastic the food is (I HIGHLY recommend the mac and cheese station) , how friendly all of the staff was, and how beautiful the venue is. The guests, like Joe and I, loved being the only wedding there, having a separate space for cocktail hour, the gorgeous outdoor patios, the fabulous lobby and bar, the private space for the bridal suites, the huge, cleanly bathrooms, and of course the all wood ballroom floor (complete with chandeliers--just like Beauty and the Beast), which left plenty of room for dancing. Their packaging is so flexible--you are able to pick and choose everything from appetizers to the entrees to the placements of the tables and add-ons (we opted for a late night pizza station). This venue will work with your vision and pricing. We had about 200 people in attendance, and had an abundance of space, while still feeling intimate. I would guide any of my friends or family members toward Cascade for a wedding or any type of party--it'll be an event you'll never forget!
  • User4010337 2+ years ago

The Best Choice!

From the day we first walked into Cascade, we knew it would be the perfect venue for us. It is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and has gotten even better with some of the updates that have been made over the past few years. It was the perfect backdrop for all of our wedding photos. The service we received from Rosa and her team throughout the planning process and on our wedding day was amazing. Every question we had was answered very quickly and any request was followed through perfectly. The days leading up to our wedding were as stress free as possible. We just dropped everything off at the venue and when we arrived, it was all set up beautifully. On our wedding day, everything went so smoothly and it was even better than we could have dreamed of. The food is probably the best food I have ever had at any wedding venue. We had high expectations since all of our vendors raved about the food when we met with them and we were definitely impressed. Friends and family are still talking about how perfect every last detail of our wedding was, well over a year later. We have everyone at Cascade to thank for that. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with!
    Anastasia Married on 04/22/2017
    I was so lucky to win my bridal shower at Cascade's bridal fair. Everyone loved the venue and the food. Domenic was great to work with and the staff graciously accommodated our guests with special diets. I've also attended a wedding at Cascade and everything was great. Highly recommend them for any event.
    Selena Married on 04/13/2017
    So many great things to say, where do I begin?!? When I first started planning my wedding, I saw Cascade in a magazine and told myself I was going to have my wedding there, no matter what. Well, after looking at different venues over a couple months, I did it!! And I do not have any regrets whatsoever!!!! The venue itself is so beautiful, my guests were in awe. The scenery for photos alone was amazing, as was our ceremony and reception. The food....oh my goodness, the food was to die for! Everyone had amazing things to say about the food! Then there was Domenic and Rosa. They were fantastic. They were great to talk to and work with throughout the entire process! And Rosa was absolutely AMAZING during my wedding! She made everything run so smoothly that I was not stressed at all! She even cleaned my dress and helped bustle it after the ceremony!! I even met the owner of Cascade, and he was so nice and amazing too!! Just a great place overall, and I am so happy I spent my special day with great people in a beautiful venue! Thank you Cascade!
    Meaghan Married on 12/02/2016
    Dominic, Alexa, and the entire Cascade Staff,
    Deven and I can not begin to thank you enough for everything you have done for us. From day one, the minute we stepped into the venue we were comfortable with you and felt supported in every possible way which made our wedding day PeRfEcT. Because of Cascade and the staff, our wedding night was everything we could of dreamed of and more. Dominic and Alexa we can't begin to thank you for all your help. We never once worried about a thing having you two by our sides on our wedding day. We knew we were well taken care of. The food was excellent and you had all our guests talking about it for days. As a bride having a million things to set up between decorations, place cards, etc. I did not stress because we had total faith and trust in you. Everything about the Venue was absolutely beautiful and perfect. It was truly a night to remember and one that was so unforgettable. I would recommend Cascade Fine Catering a million times over if I could to all for any event. Thank you Again for making December 2 everything we could of dreamed of.
    Jennifer Married on 09/02/2016
    5 stars + for Cascade and their wonderful staff!! We dealt primarily with Domenic, who is knowledgable and friendly. Rosa helped us out the day of, and she was so accommodating and friendly as well. True professionals! Everyone was quick with an email response or return phone call. The venue is beautiful and spacious and neither my husband or I have a single compliant about our wedding day. It was perfect, thank you Domenic and Rosa!
    Ashley Married on 06/04/2016
    Cascade was an excellent choice for out 300 person wedding! Dominic and Rosa were amazing! Rosa even added some of her secret touch to our reception. The food was absolutely amazing and the cocktail hour was great, too! I wish the bridal sweet was one room instead of two but we made it work!