Cascade Fine Catering Reviews

Cascade Fine Catering 3
Cascade Fine Catering 4
  • Torianna · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Phenomenal !

The staff there was truly phenomenal! They took the time to truly understand my needs and wants. Yes

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cascade Fine Catering's reply:

Thanks Torianna! That's what we are here for!!!!! I'm honored you chose Cascade for your venue. Wedding planning together will be a blast. Get those pins ready! love, Rosa

Julia Hajedemos · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection.

Cascade is the perfect space for a classy, elegant wedding; my husband and I are still in awe of just how perfect our reception was. The space is beautiful, offering an outdoor garden area as well as an air-conditioned inside space for cocktails; the ballroom is simply elegant. The food is delicious (we had surf&turf), with many options for passed appetizers; many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed their meals. Rosa and her team were a dream to work with. They are true professionals from the planning process through the big day, while making you feel warm, welcome, and special. Rosa is very detail-oriented and played a huge role in making the logistics of the party a success. She allowed us to personalize our reception in many ways, while offering her expertise to make our party better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/30/2019

Mr &Mrs Williams

Our wedding was here on May 30,2019. When I tell you it was everything we imagined and more. This venue is beyond beautiful. The staff was absolutely amazing!! Fine Catering definitely suits them because they absolutely live up to that name. Rosa was extremely helpful and made the process of planning as smoothly as possible. Always available and attentive to our needs. My husband and I are so grateful and happy we decided on this venue and we highly recommend it.
    Thanks Rosa and your entire staff.
    Mr and Mrs Williams

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Cascade Fine Catering 5

Jeremy Walter · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful venue, AMAZING staff, couldn't ask for more.

We got married at Cascade at the end of May and we cannot say enough good things about it. We booked them in January, and we thought it looked beautiful then - imagine our joy when we showed up in May with it covered in flowers, lights, and waterfalls! It is such a beautiful, peaceful venue to be married. Our ceremony was outdoors, our reception indoors, and our cocktail hour was both in and out. It took perfect advantage of the weather and everyone seemed so comfortable there. Plenty of space for guests, and plenty of perfect secluded spots for photos! We used an outside caterer because we were having indian food, but the staff was all over it, friendly, helpful, really great. Which brings us to the star of the venue - Rosa! We booked with Rosa, one of the owners, and she was our coordinator on the day as well. She is the nicest, funniest, most helpful person - we couldn't have done it without her! She answered all of our questions, gave us tons of GREAT advice, took all our calls, let us visit many times, let us drop off everything we needed days in advance, I could go on and on but throwing this wedding was noticeably easier with Rosa and all of Cascade in our corner. One wedding was enough for us, but if we had to do it all over, we'd book Cascade every time!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 11/10/2018

Fairytale wedding dreams came true

When my (then, future) husband pulled up to Cascade, we walked into the ballroom and I immediately told him “this will be where we have our wedding”. From the beautiful chandeliers to the gorgeous double staircase, my fairytale wedding dreams were coming true before my eyes. Rosa and her team made sure our wedding day would be the most perfect day, ever. The food was delicious, the service was on-point, and the drinks were flowing all night long for everyone. The Mac and cheese bar and beef Wellington puffs during cocktail hour are a MUST! Delicious. Last minute we requested to rent beautiful “king and queen” style chairs with a silver tablecloth, and Rosa was able to assist us immediately to finalize all of our details! I could go on and on about how amazing the venue was for our wedding. Thank you again, Rosa !

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

So happy we chose Cascade

Cascade really made our wedding perfect! We had our ceremony outside and it was beautiful, the cocktail hour and dinner was amazing, and they work like a well oiled machine. Everything was taken care of exactly how we wanted it. Rosa and her team go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing vendor

I loved everything about Cascade! From the moment I attended a bridal fair there, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. I had attended a couple of weddings there before and loved the atmosphere & always had a great time. The staff goes above and beyond to make your day perfect! Rosa & Alexa were very attentive, answering any questions I had right away & were very easy to get ahold of if needed! Their attention to detail goes a long way & they are on top of everything. They definitely made wedding planning easier! The venue itself is gorgeous...the chandeliers, waterfalls, outdoor grounds, bright flowers all made for perfect backdrop for wedding pictures!! We were married on 9/21/18 & my guests are still raving about how delicious the food was & how much food they had, from the cocktail hour to the dinner! The food is so good, our family has used them to cater holiday dinners! The bartenders were quick & attentive as well, and all of the staff were very friendly & professional. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding & wish we could relive that night all over again! I would definitely recommend Cascade for your wedding vendor! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Cascade Fine Catering 6
    Cascade Fine Catering 7
    Cascade Fine Catering 8

Maxine · Married on 07/06/2018

Rosa, Domenic and Alexa were so efficient. Whenever I had a question, one of them responded very quickly and were always happy to help. Rosa was present on the night of my wedding. She ensured that the night went by smoothly. My wedding was everything I ever wanted it to be AND MORE all due to this team of people and this venue!! The gardens were meticulous, the ballroom was beautiful and the food was out of this world, the best I’ve ever had at a wedding/venue (and I’m not just saying that because it was mine). I would absolutely have other events at Cascade!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had a long engagement, so we had plenty of time when it came to choosing our reception venue. We easily looked at 20 different places across Connecticut, but the minute that we toured Cascade, we knew it would be the one. The venue is spacious, spotless, and spectacular. The staff is beyond patient and willing to answer any and all questions. They will respond to calls and emails rapidly, and sit for meetings whenever you feel it necessary. Domenic, Rosa, and Alexa guided my family, who had never planned a wedding, through the entire process--from choosing a menu to the seating chart. I knew that, no matter what, the reception would be everything that I dreamed of. I met with Rosa the week of the wedding and trucked in with a ton of props and decorations. She made sure that everything was exactly how I envisioned it--I wouldn't have changed a thing had I been able to set up myself (and as a true control freak, I really wanted to). My guests are still talking about how fantastic the food is (I HIGHLY recommend the mac and cheese station) , how friendly all of the staff was, and how beautiful the venue is. The guests, like Joe and I, loved being the only wedding there, having a separate space for cocktail hour, the gorgeous outdoor patios, the fabulous lobby and bar, the private space for the bridal suites, the huge, cleanly bathrooms, and of course the all wood ballroom floor (complete with chandeliers--just like Beauty and the Beast), which left plenty of room for dancing. Their packaging is so flexible--you are able to pick and choose everything from appetizers to the entrees to the placements of the tables and add-ons (we opted for a late night pizza station). This venue will work with your vision and pricing. We had about 200 people in attendance, and had an abundance of space, while still feeling intimate. I would guide any of my friends or family members toward Cascade for a wedding or any type of party--it'll be an event you'll never forget!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • User5208828 · 2+ years ago

The Best Choice!

From the day we first walked into Cascade, we knew it would be the perfect venue for us. It is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and has gotten even better with some of the updates that have been made over the past few years. It was the perfect backdrop for all of our wedding photos. The service we received from Rosa and her team throughout the planning process and on our wedding day was amazing. Every question we had was answered very quickly and any request was followed through perfectly. The days leading up to our wedding were as stress free as possible. We just dropped everything off at the venue and when we arrived, it was all set up beautifully. On our wedding day, everything went so smoothly and it was even better than we could have dreamed of. The food is probably the best food I have ever had at any wedding venue. We had high expectations since all of our vendors raved about the food when we met with them and we were definitely impressed. Friends and family are still talking about how perfect every last detail of our wedding was, well over a year later. We have everyone at Cascade to thank for that. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Anastasia · Married on 04/22/2017

I was so lucky to win my bridal shower at Cascade's bridal fair. Everyone loved the venue and the food. Domenic was great to work with and the staff graciously accommodated our guests with special diets. I've also attended a wedding at Cascade and everything was great. Highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Selena · Married on 04/13/2017

So many great things to say, where do I begin?!? When I first started planning my wedding, I saw Cascade in a magazine and told myself I was going to have my wedding there, no matter what. Well, after looking at different venues over a couple months, I did it!! And I do not have any regrets whatsoever!!!! The venue itself is so beautiful, my guests were in awe. The scenery for photos alone was amazing, as was our ceremony and reception. The food....oh my goodness, the food was to die for! Everyone had amazing things to say about the food! Then there was Domenic and Rosa. They were fantastic. They were great to talk to and work with throughout the entire process! And Rosa was absolutely AMAZING during my wedding! She made everything run so smoothly that I was not stressed at all! She even cleaned my dress and helped bustle it after the ceremony!! I even met the owner of Cascade, and he was so nice and amazing too!! Just a great place overall, and I am so happy I spent my special day with great people in a beautiful venue! Thank you Cascade!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Meaghan · Married on 12/02/2016

Dominic, Alexa, and the entire Cascade Staff,
    Deven and I can not begin to thank you enough for everything you have done for us. From day one, the minute we stepped into the venue we were comfortable with you and felt supported in every possible way which made our wedding day PeRfEcT. Because of Cascade and the staff, our wedding night was everything we could of dreamed of and more. Dominic and Alexa we can't begin to thank you for all your help. We never once worried about a thing having you two by our sides on our wedding day. We knew we were well taken care of. The food was excellent and you had all our guests talking about it for days. As a bride having a million things to set up between decorations, place cards, etc. I did not stress because we had total faith and trust in you. Everything about the Venue was absolutely beautiful and perfect. It was truly a night to remember and one that was so unforgettable. I would recommend Cascade Fine Catering a million times over if I could to all for any event. Thank you Again for making December 2 everything we could of dreamed of.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2016

5 stars + for Cascade and their wonderful staff!! We dealt primarily with Domenic, who is knowledgable and friendly. Rosa helped us out the day of, and she was so accommodating and friendly as well. True professionals! Everyone was quick with an email response or return phone call. The venue is beautiful and spacious and neither my husband or I have a single compliant about our wedding day. It was perfect, thank you Domenic and Rosa!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Cascade was an excellent choice for out 300 person wedding! Dominic and Rosa were amazing! Rosa even added some of her secret touch to our reception. The food was absolutely amazing and the cocktail hour was great, too! I wish the bridal sweet was one room instead of two but we made it work!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Amber · Married on 11/13/2015

Absolutely hands down best time of our lives both Rosa & Dominic were So helpful throughout the process quickly responses in emails so much input and help throughout our experience. Our family & friends still talk about how it was the best wedding they have gone too! Awesome food! Beautiful pictures! Owner was there to greet us at the end of the night. Rosa is a masterpiece... They know what they are doing!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

My fiancé and I had could not have imagined a better wedding venue. I knew right when we got engaged that I wanted our reception at Cascade and didn't look anywhere else. Dom and Rosa were amazing in the whole planning process. Alexa was just wonderful with setting up the room. I can't say enough about Cascade, The service was great and the food was awesome!! The venue itself is just beautiful and decorated so nicely! I have people still complimenting everything. I highly recommend Cascade to anyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2015

The staff at Cascades is absolutely amazing. We had a party of 30 yesterday in the downstairs area and everything was perfect.

From start to finish Dom made the booking and planning process extremely easy and enjoyable.

The food was delicious and the space looked gorgeous.

We are so appreciative, thank you again!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/12/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding than Cascade Fine Catering in Hamden, CT. They were flexible, understanding, and willing to go above and beyond any of our wildest dreams and expectations. They made our wedding day literally , the BEST DAY EVER! I never had to worry or stress because Rosa and Alexa ensured me and my groom (Groomzilla hehe :) ) that everything was 100% perfect. The food was delicious, the venue was gorgeous, and the service was A Plus. Thank you so much for making us feel the way every bride and groom should feel on their big day. Couldn't have picked a better reception venue. xoxo

Sent on 10/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2015

After visiting numerous venues I quickly chose Cascade for the following reasons...

1. The overall décor had a very clean appeal (i.e. hardwood floors throughout the reception space, beautiful chandeliers, beautiful landscaping with plenty of indoor/outdoor space for guest to mingle).

2. The Staff - Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, out of all the venues I visited Rosa made me feel the most comfortable and presented a professional/friendly nature that left a more than positive impression on me. She made me feel like I had nothing to worry about in regards to the venue.

3. The Menu (Top of the Line) - I wanted my guests to have a great meal with great food choices which Cascade truly fulfilled, exceeding expectations. The cocktail hour options were great, the food was great, everything was G-R-E-A-T. My guests left the wedding stuffed!!!

Overall, my entire experience with Cascade was great. Rosa was very attentive throughout the entire process, very transparent & clear with costs, I never felt like she was trying to get over on us or that my bid day was just another wedding. Rosa provided us tips on ways to save and cut corners without lowering the value of the day, which were greatly appreciated!!! Additionally, on the day of the wedding Rosa & her team ensured my day ran smoothly. She honestly made me feel special! I would definitely recommend Cascade! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Speshal · Married on 08/01/2015

This venue was perfect. I was married August 2015 and had my ceremony and reception at Cascade. The inside and outside are absolutely gorgeous. Rosa was extremely helpful from the moment we came to the Open House up until the actual wedding. She was there to answer questions and provide useful suggestions throughout the entire process.

On our wedding day our maitre d' helped things to go smoothly in spite of mishaps (that were not their fault) along the way. Our wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious, and our guests had nothing but great things to say. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

We were thrilled with our decision to have our wedding reception at the Cascade. Dom was very easy to work with us and accommodating to make our day perfect. When it rained on our wedding day the staff was able to adjust seamlessly. They did a great job setting up all the extras we had brought it (photos, favors, etc). Would definitely recommend for any event!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2015

WOW! Cascade staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day extra special. Rosa, Alexa and Dominic are super easy going. Venue was beautiful, staff are responsive, food was AMAZING!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Marta · Married on 04/25/2015

Cascade is a very eligant venue that allows its patrons to have the entire venue to themselves. The food is amazing! It has a neutral color pallet allowing use of many color schemes without the possibility of clashing. The staff is very attentive and patient. My husband and I were very pleased. Our guests are still talking about the venue 5 months after our wedding. One of our wedding guests were so impressed that they booked Cascade for their wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Cascade.

Sent on 09/24/2015

christina · Married on 02/06/2015

Our wedding at Cascades was absolutely perfect!! Rosa made sure everything went smoothly, ensuring our guests (and ourselves) were completely happy. The food was awesome. We only had 90 guests, so we used the downstairs garden room--it was gorgeous, and the perfect size. If I had to choose all over again...I would choose Cascades in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/14/2015