42 Reviews for Casablanca Bridal

Bridal Gowns (10)
Bridal Belts (4)
Plus Size Gowns (4)
42 Casablanca Bridal Reviews

I Had a wonderful experience at Majesty Bridal, i would recommend to every bride and brides to be.The staff was very helpful. I'm very happy that i found my dream dress. Thank You majesty bridal to help me find the perfect dress.

Profile Picture Ana, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This bridal shop has to be the best little hidden gem in Rock Hill! It was recommended to me by a friend that bought her dress here also. The owner helped me find my dress, she asked what I wanted and showed me the best options. This place has UNBELIEVABLE prices! The whole store was 30% off during the winter season because the owner said it was their slow time. I tried about 6 dresses on, all under $500 and the quality was impeccable! Great prices for amazing dresses! This was the first shop I went to and didn't have to go anywhere else! I actually ended up buying the first dress I tried on! I was in and out with a dress in about an hour! They also do alterations, so I will be able to go in closer to my wedding date to get that done. The owner is also a seamstress so she will be able to do my alterations which I am very confident in! I ended up with a strapless dress and prefer straps, the owner confidently told me "anything is possible!" so we will be able to use the extra fabric from the bottom that I need hemmed anyways to create straps that will match my dress perfectly! I ended up getting a $500+ dress for $289!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my casablanca wedding dress at Ann's and loved it. I loved my experience and I loved my dress. I was able to have a custom sweetheart neckline added to my dress without any headache. The bridal shop was fun and easy to work with and the dress was beautiful. I felt like a princess.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amber, 5/4/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I found my wedding dress on Saturday and couldn't be happier with my experience at Casablanca! We were a bit discouraged after an unsatisfactory visit to another boutique but from the moment I walked in the door at Casablanca, everything was perfect. The team is welcoming and warm and make for a wonderful experience. The environment is beautiful and comfortable. My stylist, Korina, really listened what what I was looking for and ended up pulling my dream wedding dress! It's great too because they allow for a lot of customizable options. I'll be recommending this shop to all my engaged friends! :)

Profile Picture Holly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I did not buy a casablanca dress, but my dress needed alterations and a belt, the ladies were so skilled and knowledgeable they turned into a beautiful experience! I also had five bridesmaid dresses that needed alterations as wel, and my mom-in-law found a beautiful dress for the event!

Profile Picture Seraphina, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts

They are wonderful! helped me out with everything I needed! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Gissel , 1/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

It was so hard choosing a dress, they were all absolutely STUNNING! Makes me *almost* wish that I had a few more weddings to get dresses for! haha

Profile Picture User7894839, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love my dress! I would highly recommend this company. The staff was very professional and catered to my needs.

Profile Picture User1064993, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Plus Size Gowns, Bride

Recently got engaged and to celebrate my girlfriends and I spent the day wine tasting. As we stumbled upon this beauty we thought it would be fun to go inside and see what it was all about. The lady work at the shop new we were just looking and made (even that) experience the best! Seriously the best customer service. Also, you can tell the lady helping really enjoyed making me happy and was so knowledgeable in every gown she let me try on.
This will definitely be my go-to place when I am ready to purchase a dress! Xo

Profile Picture michel , 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Christa is one amazing woman! I have dreamed of my wedding for so long and I have always envisioned a special dress that was basically near impossible to find. Once I got engaged I made my dress top priority assuming it would not only take awhile to find but also to order/make. I had appointments set for Boise, until I met Christa at a Bridal Expo held in Twin Falls. She looked at my vision and ensure it was possible to create. She gave me my first dress to try on and as amazing as it sounds it is THE one! A beautiful custom dress, with custom fittings, custom details, and a beautiful veil to go with it. Not only is my dress beautiful it also fit perfectly in my budget, under budget surprisingly. I cancelled all the rest of my appointments that day and my dress is more than I could ever imagine! Her whole staff put their heart into each wedding and it shows everytime I walk in there. It doesn't matter how many fittings I have I still love going to the shoppe to see the lovely ladies!

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

OMG. My dress is fantastic. I bought a strapless dress with exactly the sillouette I was looking for. I've been contacted twice so far to confirm the customizations I wanted on the dress (including an illusion neckline built in). Everything is exactly what I want and I'm just waiting for a sketch of my customized dress which is SO TOTALLY AWESOME.

I absolutely love this designer and the ease at which my customizations were handled. So excited for February 2016 when I get to see it in real life!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This person was so amazing and I loved the range they had

Profile Picture User7013716, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This vendor offers nice quality beautiful gowns at a reasonable cost. The best part is they are able to accommodate almost any alteration you can dream of without a high price! I was between sizes and they recommended a custom fit top, which turns out to be cheaper than having a seamstress tailor a dress in the bigger size. Definitely recommend if you're having a hard time finding 'the one' --- you can take any combination of their tops/bottoms and mix and match, add/remove. Great company.

Profile Picture User5109391, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone there was so respectful. I couldn't imagine going any where else other than to be finding a dress at Casablanca Bridal.

Profile Picture User6254932, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Bride

Very classy place to shop for the dress of your dreams!

Profile Picture JeNe, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

I am so happy I ended up going with a Casablanca Custom Gown.
They were able to get the "blush pink" color just right and I'm so glad my dress wasn't white. Against the sand the pink was just perfect.
Go with a Casablanca Custom if you want custom features without the custom price. Totally worth every penny! It fit me perfectly, and I am extremely curvy, and very hard to fit, but this was my perfect fit and dress! Go with Casablanca Custom you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5583063, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns

Very helpful and had good customer service. Loved my dress!

Profile Picture Audrey, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding date is two weeks away and I couldn't be more excited to wear my GORGEOUS Casablanca gown! The moment I tried it on I knew it was mean't for me- it fit me like a glove! The beading, lace and unique train made it easy to fall in love quickly. I just wanted to share how excited I am to wear it on the big day- I know my fiance will love the look of it on my body! Thank you Casablanca for making such a lovely piece! :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my Casablanca wedding gown! It arrived on time and was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Laura and Bob, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My Dress was absolutely perfect and so different from others I've seen lately. I felt beautiful on my wedding day in my dress!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have the hardest time making a decision and went to about 7 bridal stores trying on dresses and trying so hard to the "the dress". I walked into Casablanca and was greeted by Emily, she was amazing! After trying on so many different style dresses I could barely even decide on a style but Emily spent her time with me and was so patient with me! She gave us her honest opinion with the different dresses and made me feel so at ease! I finally said yes to the dress and can't wait to walk down the isle in it! This location has a huge variety of different dresses and they are all so beautiful AND reasonably priced! This place is a MUST stop for all brides!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Quality of Service- The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. They listened well to what I was hoping for in a wedding dress, and they were able to deliver. As an extra special touch, upon choosing a dress, they provide rose champagne to you and your party for a toast and cheers.

Responsiveness- My phone calls were always answered or returned. The only reason I would give a 4.5 here is because my bridal jewelry came in and did not receive notice of its arrival. With that said, the jewelry pieces did arrive and in plenty of time. They also went the extra mile. The earring I had wanted were discontinued and they were able to get the company to make one more pair for me :)

Professionalism- The manager of this store always made me feel welcome. She remembered my name, knew what I was coming in for, and was very knowledgeable.

Value- My dress I thought was extremely well made and luxurious. I had been to 4 bridal stores and Casablanca bridal had the best value for quality and price. The material and construction was top notch compared to some other places I went.

Flexibility- I was always welcome to come by to pick up or drop off items. The only time I had to take off work was to attend my fitting at 3pm. Other than that, the store is was always open and has convenient hours.

Thank you Casablanca Bridal!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/20/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The girls at the Casablanca Bridal Flagship store are so sweet and fun to work with. They have a great selection of different style dresses and at a reasonable price point considering other dress shops in the area. The hem to hollow option is a must if you're petite and will save you a lot of money in alterations costs to not have to alter the length of the dress.

Profile Picture Ann and Ryan, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very particular about what i wanted in my dress. I had many specific things I changed and added to my dress. Everything trend out perfect and came back just as i wanted

Profile Picture User5507780, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews