Casa Feliz Reviews

Casa Feliz 7
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t of asked for a more
    Perfect venue!!!!! This was everything I dreamed of and the team behind this venue is amazing.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2018

The venue of my dreams!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married somewhere memorable, and when we first visited Casa Feliz, that's exactly what the venue is. The venue is filled with so much history and gorgeous landscapes, we HAD to get married there. Along with the venue, they use Arthur's Catering exclusively so you get to work with either Crystal or Lori - who are fantastic!

Lindye · Married on 02/17/2018

We rented Casa Feliz for our wedding ceremony and reception, and I could not be more pleased with our selection. The staff were amazing and very attentive to our needs, and made our wedding day truly incredible. The facility is gorgeous and well maintained, and the catering company worked with them seamlessly, and we were able to make great use of the indoor and outdoor space. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful everything looked, and the ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this location to any couple looking for a truly unique venue for their wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! We LOVED being a part of your special day! Seeing your face light up on the day of your wedding when it was all put together is the icing on the cake for us! Congratulations to you both!
  • Elba

Elba · Married on 01/06/2018

Our Casa Feliz wedding was a dream come True, from the moment we walked in we knew it was the place for us. Marie was amazing the staff the food the bartender, everything was perfect. We had a surprise cold front and Marie was right on top of making sure we got heaters to keep us warm, she knew how badly i wanted the dinner outside,answered all my emailed silly questions... i would not have changed a thing!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Elba, for the kind comments. You and David are a very special couple and we are happy you selected Casa Feliz.

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

For that intimate wedding party between 50-100 guests I don't think it could get any better than Casa Feliz for a wedding in Orlando. A historic, rustic yet grand, brick, Spanish Mansion. We had about 70 guests and it was absolutely perfect. Most of the guests mentioned to us after the party that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. There are many different rooms that you flow through. We started the party with a cocktail reception in the front courtyard set to a string quartet, moved through the house to sit under a romantic tent with dim lighting for dinner with gorgeous flowers, and then entertainment was inside the house with a DJ blasting the music. Such an intimate setting and totally original compared to the many hotels that you can do a wedding at. I highly recommend Casa Feliz!

Our wedding video link from Maiography, you can see the beauty of the venue! - https://vimeo.com/249035823

Casa Feliz 8
    Casa Feliz 15
    Casa Feliz 16
    Casa Feliz 17

Carley · Married on 12/07/2017

I loved Casa Feliz!! And everyone told us how beautiful our venue was. It was amazing for photos, and we loved all of the Christmas decorations being up!!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone, and working with Marie was fantastic!

Riley · Married on 11/11/2017

Casa Feliz is one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever been to and it’s PERFECT for a wedding/reception location. We used it for both and it was so easy for our guests and everything went perfectly! Our photos have turned out stunning and the staff is so easy to work with. We would choose it all over again if we could!

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

We found this venue years before we were engaged and yet from the moment we saw it, we knew it was something special. When we got engaged and began looking at venues, we didn’t need to look far because we just couldn’t see ourselves getting married anywhere else. Everything about Casa Feliz is beautiful; from the dark wooden staircase to the beautiful windows and brilliant blue shutters that we fell in love with, it is all wonderful and was everything we had wanted in a venue. I cannot say enough how beautiful Casa Feliz is and how great our wedding pictures turned out because of that. The space may seem small for a larger wedding, but we had eighty guests attend and it felt like the perfect size. It is the perfect place for an intimate and fun experience throughout the evening.

Casa Feliz 18
    Casa Feliz 19
    Casa Feliz 20

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Can't think of a single fault for this Venue!!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, thanks to finding Casa Feliz through my Pinterest searching!! CF is so picturesque with such character, I fell in love with the place the moment I saw it. Marie was so helpful in the whole lead up to the wedding, the day of, and the follow up. All the Arthurs staff were super friendly and the food was delicious!! We had a small wedding of 55 guests right in the middle of sunny August and so the intimate indoor space was ideal for escaping the heat for the Ceremony and Dinner, whilst still having the chance to spend Cocktail hour in the stunning courtyard outside!

Thank you Casa, for making our day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Kalinda · Married on 04/29/2017

Casa Feliz is beautiful, Marie was amazing through the whole process. If you have 100+ guests it can be a squeeze for seating (especially if you HAVE to have farm tables like me). You can only use Arthurs catering, but that is a pro, as they are AMAZING.

• User6311143 · 1+ year ago

Casa Feliz is the perfect setting for a wedding in every way. The atmosphere is so romantic and intimate and the staff at Casa Feliz is filled with some of the best, most patient and extremely customer friendly people you will work with when planning your wedding. Casa Feliz works exclusively with Arthur's Catering making the choice for food an easy one and Arthur's was hands down one of the best catering companies I've worked with, the food was simply phenomenal. They can help with selecting other vendors as well as they provide you with a full list of recommended companies and each one we selected off of their list was above and beyond a 5 star company!

Marie at Casa Feliz personally handled all the details of our wedding and I had such a great time working with her. She made the process fun and stress free. People say to be prepared for hiccups on the day of and that everything may not go according to plan, but our day was absolutely perfect at Casa Feliz. There wasn't an issue in sight and if there was we never even noticed as the group at Casa Feliz did that great of a job making our day the most special day it could be.

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2017

Casa Feliz and Arthur's Catering were amazing to work with for our wedding. Once we saw the space and envisioned our special day being there, we knew we had to book this venue right away. All the staff was so nice and extremely helpful, especially our Event Coordinator, Crystal Cullison. Crystal helped us leading up to our wedding day with any and every questions we had. We would have been a bit lost without some of her help and questions we had as she is very knowledgeable regarding the venue and Arthur's Catering and truly helped us throughout our wedding planning process.

We were truly taken care of and did not feel like just another client to our event coordinator and other staff. I've seen a lot of venues that just push the client out and on to the next and we did not feel this at all. The Casa Feliz and Arthur's Catering staff was great to work with from beginning to end.

Also, waitress Sue Tweety was our personal waitress the entire night of our wedding that we met at our tasting and knew we had to request her as she was just the sweetest at our tasting. A special thanks to Tweety for being so sweet and taking care of us the night of our wedding with making sure we always had a fresh glass in our hands and that our bellies were full. We definitely felt spoiled and catered by her and it was very nice on such a special day.

I would highly recommend Arthur's Catering and Casa Feliz to anyone looking for an amazingly beautiful venue and delicious food. We heard nothing but great feedback about all the delicious food from our wedding courtesy of Arthur's Catering. It was so good to hear that everyone loved the food at our wedding, so thank you again Arthur's Catering for everything. We look forward to hopefully working with you all in the future.

-Stephanie and Danny Pena

Katie · Married on 02/03/2017

Casa Feliz was our dream wedding venue!! It is picture perfect and the staff was so great to work with. Every detail is discussed during your consultations. The staff was always prompt with their communication. There are a lot of options for upgrades so depending on your budget, there is something for everyone. Our guests loved everything about our venue. The brick backdrop makes for wonderful wedding photos. The exclusive caterers Arthur's Catering provided excellent service and the food was delicious!! Arthurs hosts an open house for their clients and you get to taste all their amazing food! I would highly recommend Casa Feliz for your wedding venue! The pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Katie for the wonderful review. We loved having you and serving your guests.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

Casa Feliz is absolutely amazing. It's the perfect setting for an intimate wedding. The one thing that had us worried was you had to use their exclusive caterer Arthur's. After we went for our tasting all our worries went out the window. We worked with Marie and she made everything so easy. Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more. People are still telling us it's the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to!

Katrina · Married on 01/01/2017

Casa Feliz was the first venue that my husband and I visited in the early stages of wedding planning. A unique venue and delicious food were top priority on our list, and Casa Feliz provided BOTH! For our small guest count, we knew that the intimate feel of the house would be perfect! Marie was extremely helpful during the year between reserving our date and getting married. She made the menu selection process so simple and worked with us to get just what we wanted!

Having the venue and catering as a package deal made everything very easy. Our guests raved about how unique the venue was and how delicious the food tasted! Thank you so much for making our day truly magical!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Katrina, for your kind comments. You were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy you had a magical day.

somaya · Married on 12/19/2016

Absolutely perfect venue and catering service. Could not have asked for better service. Exceeded all of our expectations.

• Aida

Aida · Married on 11/19/2016

This is the most charming amazing place to get married. The quality of food is incredible and the service is outstanding.

Corinne · Married on 05/07/2016

Casa Feliz was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! We fell in love with its unique architecture and historic beauty long before we were engaged, and naturally thought of it when we started planning our wedding. I loved that the venue has so much character that you just can't replicate with your standard ballroom reception rental. I also loved that it didn't even need any decoration (other than market and up-lighting on the patio since it gets so dark outside). It's just naturally gorgeous. There was enough space for up to 120 guests, and is a great choice for small-medium size weddings. The ceremony was held on the front lawn in front of the beautiful wooden front door, with cocktail hour, buffet, and dancing inside the house, and reception tables and seating on the back patio. It was magical. The price for renting Casa Feliz on a Saturday was not unreasonable, and was actually pretty affordable compared to a lot of other venues we looked at. And Melissa from Arthur's catering, who facilitated our rental of Casa Feliz, was wonderful to work with - very attentive and responsive to all our questions. Bottom line: I'm so happy we chose this place, and so were our guests!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Dear Corinne,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! I am so glad that you have many happy memories of Casa Feliz to take with you from your wedding night! Stop by again and see us sometime! :)

Mary · Married on 12/19/2015

Casa Feliz was an absolutely gorgeous and wonderful venue for our wedding. I was hoping to have a magical night to celebrate and it was everything I had dreamed about.

The pictures don't do the venue justice. If you are at all interested in Casa Feliz for your venue you need to definitely visit and see just how amazing it is for yourself.

The maximum amount of guests they allow is 120 so keep that in mind when deciding as well.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Mary! It was a such pleasure working with you on your wedding at Casa Feliz! Melissa and Brittany

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding here on Oct 24, 2015 and it was everything we imagined and so much more. The staff was outstanding and attentive to all of our guests. This venue is very unique and breathtaking, and there is so much history behind it. If you are looking for a venue with character and a vintage touch I highly recommend having your wedding here.

Casa Feliz was everything I could have imagined and hoped for in a wedding venue! Casa Feliz's historic beauty meant that we did not have to spend any extras on decorations and the setting was great for pictures. All of the staff I encountered were professional and friendly, and it was apparent that they all worked hard to make our day extra special. Melissa Burtram, the Event Designer we worked with, was flexible, informative, responsive, and overall great to work with. I definitely feel that I got the most out of, if not more than I expected, for the cost. I would highly recommend this location!

Gerardo · Married on 06/19/2015

We had our wedding here because my Wife was in Awe with this house. Its an amazing place to experience and I highly recommend visiting on a Sunday so you can experience it for yourself. The even was amazing and Arthur's Catering was the main contact to Casa Feliz which wasn't a bad thing. They are really courteous and very helpful throughout the whole process. We planned our wedding in less than three months and with the help of Arthur's it was possible to have the wedding we imagined. We had an intimate wedding with around 75 guest. We took advantage of the whole house. Even though Florida weather made us go to plan B for our ceremony which was in the Garden Room instead of the Front Yard, it was still a wonderful and beautiful place to hold such a memorable event.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Casa Feliz's reply:

Dear Gerardo, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you were pleased with your experience at Casa Feliz! It was a pleasure working with you and Jennifer on your wedding. Happy wedding wishes! Melissa and Brittany

Chris · Married on 03/14/2015

As the groom, cost was a major point for me. Casa Feliz delivers on so much more than just great value. It is beautiful and every single one of our guests gushed over it. We could not have asked for a better back drop for our photos. Everything was just amazing.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your day at Casa Feliz! Happy wedding wishes!!

Kerry · Married on 03/06/2015

Casa Feliz is beautiful and provides exquisite photo opportunities. For my wedding it rained, but we were able to use the Garden Room for an intimate and warm ceremony. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Casa Feliz's reply:

Dear Kerry, Thank you for posting a fabulous review. It was such a pleasure working with you!