Casa Feliz Reviews

95 | Winter Park, FL

95 Reviews for Casa Feliz

Katie Folger · Married on 08/22/2020

Truly spectacular!

Wow is all I can say! I always wanted to have our wedding reception at Casa Feliz, especially growing up in Winter Park. Casa Feliz and the Arthur's Catering staff went above and beyond to make our wedding the best night of our lives. It was truly spectacular!

From the very beginning of our planning and preparation process, Lori and Crystal were beyond helpful and exceptional to work with. No detail was overlooked!

From the decor to the food to the bar and all of the staff, we were blown away. Every guest commented on just how much they enjoyed the evening and we could not have asked for better. Everything was truly phenomenal! We are beyond appreciative.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 02/16/2020

Historic, Classy, and Romantic

Casa Feliz was everything we could have wanted and more. It was the perfect venue for our intimate wedding and the moment you step in, you feel transported into another place. It is truly magical and every single guest was flabbergasted as to how we found such a beautiful space.

We did get rained out and so our reception was indoors and for a split second, we were disappointed. Having said that, none of our guests realized that we had intended to host our dinner outdoors and many commented on how unique and cozy it was to dine in the different rooms, so honestly, everything truly worked out perfectly. Rain or shine, it will be beautiful! You win no matter what!

Not only that, the people working there take pride in being there and are so professional and kind. You will feel taken care of every step of the way!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Megan

Megan V · Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely Stunning Venue

I first saw Casa Feliz three years before we got married there. My husband grew up in the area, so when I went to visit him there, we walked past it and I loved it. After he proposed, we both already knew we would pick Casa Feliz as the reception venue. The first date we had in mind was unavailable (a year in advance -- which goes to show how popular it is!), but thankfully the weekend prior was available. Throughout the reception, all of the guests raved about it. It was especially perfect since we only ended up having about 80 guests, so it was a charming and intimate venue. We also lucked out as we were the first wedding post-Christmas, and they offered to leave up the decorations if we wanted. It was so sweet having the Christmas tree next to the DJ booth, and there was garland on the staircase banister. Both the building and grounds are meticulously maintained; the photographs outside were just as gorgeous as inside. One tip -- my mother-in-law asked for the digital copy of the pamphlet Casa Feliz offers, and she printed it on blush paper (our colors were navy and blush). Our guests LOVED that idea. It was a wonderful tribute to Casa's rich history.

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Tahira

Tahira · Married on 11/03/2019

Beyond Beautiful

We got married at Casa Feliz on November 3, 2019 and it was a beautiful venue for our destination wedding! We wanted something intimate, romantic, and timeless for our 82 out of town guests---Casa delivered on this vision without doubt. Our event coordinator Lori was wonderful from beginning to the very end. As an out-of-town bride, I didn't ever worry. Communication was always quick and helpful and it felt like we had a friend throughout the process. Lori always made time to make Casa available when I was in town for a quick visit (and every time we visited, it somehow looked more beautiful than the pictures online!). The exclusive caterer, Arthur's, was the absolute BEST. A tasty expansive menu (for vegans and vegetarians too!). Casa Feliz far exceeded our expectations. Looking at photos now, we are blown away, and know that we will continue to feel like this for the rest of our lives. Casa Feliz is a magical place. We are so grateful to have its magic as a part of our story. Love, Tahira + Addison

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/25/2019

Yes yes yes, 1000 times yes!

WOW. Casa Feliz was a dream come true. From the moment I stepped foot onto the venue, I was blown away. I had been searching and searching for the perfect venue. At first I wanted a church ceremony with outdoor reception, then I wanted a big ballroom. I was on my (about) 20 something venue... it was so stressful looking for a place. When my mom and I left Casa Feliz, we knew that was IT! The ceremony location- to die for, the reception area- perfect! I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. The best part... Lori Messina was SO amazing throughout the whole process! She answered the thousands of questions my mom and I had for her, and she did it with a smile every time. I mean, so amazing. I'd recommend Casa Feliz to anyone and everyone I possibly can!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Rubi

Rubi · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

Such a stunning venue! My husband and I knew we didn't want to get married at your typical ballroom venue, we came across Casa Feliz and knew we had to see it in person. We flew to Orlando and Lori gave us a tour, it was exactly what we wanted! Such a beautiful location and venue! Lori was so helpful from start to end! Highly recommend Casa Feliz!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect venue, the perfect day!

From the first time we laid eyes on the Casa's beautiful property to the send-off on our wedding night, the venue, the staff, and the beauty of the Casa Feliz never ceased to amaze us! We worked with Crystal during our wedding planning, and she was such a major contributor to our wedding day success. The professionalism and helpfulness of the staff is second to none. If you're considering this property for you wedding day, I strongly recommend that you take a tour = you will leave with no question that it is the perfect venue!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic from beginning to end

I seriously can't say enough wonderful things about our experience at Casa Feliz. Crystal is wonderful, the location is beautiful, the Christmas decorations were lovely, the food was delicious, the staff was amazingly helpful... We truly had the most magical wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Anna

Anna Carreira · Married on 03/22/2019

Casa is a DREAM!!!

Casa Feliz is a literal dream venue. Every inch of Casa Feliz is rich with history, charm, and character! I could seriously be here everyday if I could. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The caterer, Arthurs, is delicious you wouldn't want any other choice! The small courtyard in the middle is my favorite area and was so perfect for our first look and bar! I just loved our wedding so much and am so sad it's over! Get married here!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Ashley Elizabeth · Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful Wedding!

Lori was our coordinator and she was amazing! Every detail we wanted was captured. She was quick to respond and our wedding day was perfect. Everyone loved the food from Arthur's and Casa Feliz is a beautiful backdrop! Wouldnt change a single thing.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • RJ Silva

RJ Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

Picture Perfect Venue!

What we loved about Casa Feliz was that we let the venue be the star of the design, we didn't have to do much to it! It was beautiful and the spacing was perfect for 100 guests. The mansion is in great condition, and the facility is run well for both ceremony and reception, and even the pre-wedding getting ready upstairs! The beautiful brick walls and the view of the sunset was picturesque that all my guests loved. And best of all - it was the cheapest venue we found! Cannot recommend booking here for a small wedding enough.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful venue - perfect day!

I fell in love with Casa Feliz the moment I saw it. It was the first venue we saw and ended up being the only venue we had to see to make our decision! We first dealt with Marie who was awesome and very helpful but then she moved away. Lori took over and she was nothing short of awesome as well! She helped us at the open house and she was there every step of her way anytime we had questions via email or over the phone. On our wedding day she made sure everything was going according to plan in conjunction with our wedding coordinator and everything ran like a dream! Thank you Lori and your team, we had an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Maria Gabriella

Maria Gabriella · Married on 01/19/2019

Extraordinary & unique Venue

Jeff and I got married last Saturday at Casa Feliz. Everything was above expectations, the venue is perfectly a magic place for an intimate, classy, elegant and at the same time simple wedding because the place is so beautiful you don’t need to do much as far as decor. In our case it was a destination wedding and Crystal was amazing to work with; very professional and sweet. The staff servers were also very professional and friendly, and food was delicious, well presented and my family is still talking about how great it was. Our guest were all so surprised of how beautiful and magic the place was. All the pictures were so beautiful.
    It was truly my dreamed come true in this magic place and I thank you all for making our big day so special and for making unforgettable memories not only for Jeff and I, but for all of our guests.
    Jeff & Gaby

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t of asked for a more
    Perfect venue!!!!! This was everything I dreamed of and the team behind this venue is amazing.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2018

The venue of my dreams!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married somewhere memorable, and when we first visited Casa Feliz, that's exactly what the venue is. The venue is filled with so much history and gorgeous landscapes, we HAD to get married there. Along with the venue, they use Arthur's Catering exclusively so you get to work with either Crystal or Lori - who are fantastic!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Dream Wedding Venue

When I saw pictures of Casa Feliz, it was love at first sight and I knew nothing would be able to top it. You just simply can't take a bad picture with the backdrop of the blue shutters against the lovely pink brick and swaying mossy trees. We received so many compliments from our guests about the historic home and its welcoming atmosphere. It's perfect for a smaller, intimate wedding such as ours (roughly 60 people). The staff is also very friendly, responsive, accommodating, professional and thorough. They were happy to answer any questions we had along the way, no matter how small the detail. Both our ceremony and reception were held at this venue, which was lovely and convenient! We loved that they have a dedicated caterer, Arthur's, so we didn't have to worry about finding one separately. They are extremely flexible with the menu and ingredients that were included in the dishes we chose. They also take food allergies of your guests seriously and created allergen signs for each of our menu items. If you're looking for a beautiful and unique, but non-traditional wedding venue with lots of history (look up their story!) and charm, Casa Feliz is THE choice.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lindye · Married on 02/17/2018

We rented Casa Feliz for our wedding ceremony and reception, and I could not be more pleased with our selection. The staff were amazing and very attentive to our needs, and made our wedding day truly incredible. The facility is gorgeous and well maintained, and the catering company worked with them seamlessly, and we were able to make great use of the indoor and outdoor space. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful everything looked, and the ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this location to any couple looking for a truly unique venue for their wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! We LOVED being a part of your special day! Seeing your face light up on the day of your wedding when it was all put together is the icing on the cake for us! Congratulations to you both!
  • Elba

Elba · Married on 01/06/2018

Our Casa Feliz wedding was a dream come True, from the moment we walked in we knew it was the place for us. Marie was amazing the staff the food the bartender, everything was perfect. We had a surprise cold front and Marie was right on top of making sure we got heaters to keep us warm, she knew how badly i wanted the dinner outside,answered all my emailed silly questions... i would not have changed a thing!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Elba, for the kind comments. You and David are a very special couple and we are happy you selected Casa Feliz.

Adeel · Married on 12/23/2017

For that intimate wedding party between 50-100 guests I don't think it could get any better than Casa Feliz for a wedding in Orlando. A historic, rustic yet grand, brick, Spanish Mansion. We had about 70 guests and it was absolutely perfect. Most of the guests mentioned to us after the party that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. There are many different rooms that you flow through. We started the party with a cocktail reception in the front courtyard set to a string quartet, moved through the house to sit under a romantic tent with dim lighting for dinner with gorgeous flowers, and then entertainment was inside the house with a DJ blasting the music. Such an intimate setting and totally original compared to the many hotels that you can do a wedding at. I highly recommend Casa Feliz!

Our wedding video link from Maiography, you can see the beauty of the venue! - https://vimeo.com/249035823

Sent on 01/07/2018

Carley · Married on 12/07/2017

I loved Casa Feliz!! And everyone told us how beautiful our venue was. It was amazing for photos, and we loved all of the Christmas decorations being up!!! Would absolutely recommend to anyone, and working with Marie was fantastic!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Riley · Married on 11/11/2017

Casa Feliz is one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever been to and it’s PERFECT for a wedding/reception location. We used it for both and it was so easy for our guests and everything went perfectly! Our photos have turned out stunning and the staff is so easy to work with. We would choose it all over again if we could!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2017

We found this venue years before we were engaged and yet from the moment we saw it, we knew it was something special. When we got engaged and began looking at venues, we didn’t need to look far because we just couldn’t see ourselves getting married anywhere else. Everything about Casa Feliz is beautiful; from the dark wooden staircase to the beautiful windows and brilliant blue shutters that we fell in love with, it is all wonderful and was everything we had wanted in a venue. I cannot say enough how beautiful Casa Feliz is and how great our wedding pictures turned out because of that. The space may seem small for a larger wedding, but we had eighty guests attend and it felt like the perfect size. It is the perfect place for an intimate and fun experience throughout the evening.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Can't think of a single fault for this Venue!!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, thanks to finding Casa Feliz through my Pinterest searching!! CF is so picturesque with such character, I fell in love with the place the moment I saw it. Marie was so helpful in the whole lead up to the wedding, the day of, and the follow up. All the Arthurs staff were super friendly and the food was delicious!! We had a small wedding of 55 guests right in the middle of sunny August and so the intimate indoor space was ideal for escaping the heat for the Ceremony and Dinner, whilst still having the chance to spend Cocktail hour in the stunning courtyard outside!

Thank you Casa, for making our day one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Kalinda · Married on 04/29/2017

Casa Feliz is beautiful, Marie was amazing through the whole process. If you have 100+ guests it can be a squeeze for seating (especially if you HAVE to have farm tables like me). You can only use Arthurs catering, but that is a pro, as they are AMAZING.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Casa Feliz is the perfect setting for a wedding in every way. The atmosphere is so romantic and intimate and the staff at Casa Feliz is filled with some of the best, most patient and extremely customer friendly people you will work with when planning your wedding. Casa Feliz works exclusively with Arthur's Catering making the choice for food an easy one and Arthur's was hands down one of the best catering companies I've worked with, the food was simply phenomenal. They can help with selecting other vendors as well as they provide you with a full list of recommended companies and each one we selected off of their list was above and beyond a 5 star company!

Marie at Casa Feliz personally handled all the details of our wedding and I had such a great time working with her. She made the process fun and stress free. People say to be prepared for hiccups on the day of and that everything may not go according to plan, but our day was absolutely perfect at Casa Feliz. There wasn't an issue in sight and if there was we never even noticed as the group at Casa Feliz did that great of a job making our day the most special day it could be.

Sent on 04/21/2017