Casa Feliz Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Christine
    Christine A. Married on 09/12/2021

Casa Feliz

Casa Feliz was the most perfect and romantic spot for our intimate wedding. The venue is gorgeous, the grounds are immaculate and the staff was incredible. Lori Messina was our catering contact. She was professional, proactive and patient with all of our comments, changes and questions. I felt like I was working with a trusted partner who had our best interests in mind.
    Rebeka S. Married on 08/12/2021

Beautiful historic museum!!

This venue was the first we’ve seen out of so many and had to come back and pick for our wedding day. The entire house is just gorgeous and loved meeting Lori. She was so friendly and helpful during the pandemic 😷. I only wish we spent more time at this venue but will come back for more photo shoots. My guests were raving about this venue beauty.
    Jenna H. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful venue with the MOST AMAZING staff.

We couldn't have asked for a better or more special day and experience at Casa Feliz and with Arthurs.
  • Suki
    Suki C. Married on 11/07/2020

Perfect wedding day at casa!

We had our wedding at Casa last month & it was TRULY PERFECT. We worked with Lori for the months leading up to the wedding, and she was always very responsive, professional, helpful, and super nice!! The day of, the team at Casa was extremely helpful and organized, since there's so much happening I wasn't fully aware of all the things that needed to be done/be on top of etc. They handled it all and I literally had no stress! We made a game time decision for inside or outside dinner as it was potentially raining, and Lori really helped me figure it out and make it all work. The guests had so much fun and I couldn't have asked for a better, more beautiful venue & company to work with for our wedding.
    Katie F. Married on 08/22/2020

Truly spectacular!

Wow is all I can say! I always wanted to have our wedding reception at Casa Feliz, especially growing up in Winter Park. Casa Feliz and the Arthur's Catering staff went above and beyond to make our wedding the best night of our lives. It was truly spectacular!

From the very beginning of our planning and preparation process, Lori and Crystal were beyond helpful and exceptional to work with. No detail was overlooked!

From the decor to the food to the bar and all of the staff, we were blown away. Every guest commented on just how much they enjoyed the evening and we could not have asked for better. Everything was truly phenomenal! We are beyond appreciative.
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 04/03/2020

Dream come true

Casa Feliz was amazing! The venue is gorgeous and unique. We were drawn to the red brick building, as our original wedding was suppose to be in a red brick warehouse in NY. While we booked for look, the staff is what made our day so incredible. Working with Lori was smooth and easy. She made sure everything was perfect on our day, including the little details that we added. The food from Arthur’s Catering was delicious, we are still getting compliments. Their staff was so kind and generous. They made sure that we got to eat and drink all night! Our family in Orlando is raving about our wedding and most said they had no idea Casa was there. It felt like they were in another place! I can't say enough about Casa Feliz!
    Lisette Married on 03/27/2020

Spectacular!

If you are looking for a magical space to celebrate a special occasion, this is it! I am so happy we chose Casa for our ceremony and reception. We love the historical element this space provides and it felt great to support such style and architecture in our chosen hometown. Crystal and Lori went above and beyond with helping us create a memorable event, even when we initially had to postpone due to the pandemic. They answered all of our questions, were patient and understanding and gave us the support we needed to celebrate our life’s milestone! Arthur’s event staff treated us like royalty and the food was phenomenal. Our guests truly enjoyed themselves. Our day was pure magic!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 02/16/2020

Historic, Classy, and Romantic

Casa Feliz was everything we could have wanted and more. It was the perfect venue for our intimate wedding and the moment you step in, you feel transported into another place. It is truly magical and every single guest was flabbergasted as to how we found such a beautiful space.

We did get rained out and so our reception was indoors and for a split second, we were disappointed. Having said that, none of our guests realized that we had intended to host our dinner outdoors and many commented on how unique and cozy it was to dine in the different rooms, so honestly, everything truly worked out perfectly. Rain or shine, it will be beautiful! You win no matter what!

Not only that, the people working there take pride in being there and are so professional and kind. You will feel taken care of every step of the way!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely Stunning Venue

I first saw Casa Feliz three years before we got married there. My husband grew up in the area, so when I went to visit him there, we walked past it and I loved it. After he proposed, we both already knew we would pick Casa Feliz as the reception venue. The first date we had in mind was unavailable (a year in advance -- which goes to show how popular it is!), but thankfully the weekend prior was available. Throughout the reception, all of the guests raved about it. It was especially perfect since we only ended up having about 80 guests, so it was a charming and intimate venue. We also lucked out as we were the first wedding post-Christmas, and they offered to leave up the decorations if we wanted. It was so sweet having the Christmas tree next to the DJ booth, and there was garland on the staircase banister. Both the building and grounds are meticulously maintained; the photographs outside were just as gorgeous as inside. One tip -- my mother-in-law asked for the digital copy of the pamphlet Casa Feliz offers, and she printed it on blush paper (our colors were navy and blush). Our guests LOVED that idea. It was a wonderful tribute to Casa's rich history.
  • Tahira
    Tahira Married on 11/03/2019

Beyond Beautiful

We got married at Casa Feliz on November 3, 2019 and it was a beautiful venue for our destination wedding! We wanted something intimate, romantic, and timeless for our 82 out of town guests---Casa delivered on this vision without doubt. Our event coordinator Lori was wonderful from beginning to the very end. As an out-of-town bride, I didn't ever worry. Communication was always quick and helpful and it felt like we had a friend throughout the process. Lori always made time to make Casa available when I was in town for a quick visit (and every time we visited, it somehow looked more beautiful than the pictures online!). The exclusive caterer, Arthur's, was the absolute BEST. A tasty expansive menu (for vegans and vegetarians too!). Casa Feliz far exceeded our expectations. Looking at photos now, we are blown away, and know that we will continue to feel like this for the rest of our lives. Casa Feliz is a magical place. We are so grateful to have its magic as a part of our story. Love, Tahira + Addison
    Kelsey Married on 10/25/2019

Yes yes yes, 1000 times yes!

WOW. Casa Feliz was a dream come true. From the moment I stepped foot onto the venue, I was blown away. I had been searching and searching for the perfect venue. At first I wanted a church ceremony with outdoor reception, then I wanted a big ballroom. I was on my (about) 20 something venue... it was so stressful looking for a place. When my mom and I left Casa Feliz, we knew that was IT! The ceremony location- to die for, the reception area- perfect! I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. The best part... Lori Messina was SO amazing throughout the whole process! She answered the thousands of questions my mom and I had for her, and she did it with a smile every time. I mean, so amazing. I'd recommend Casa Feliz to anyone and everyone I possibly can!!
  • Rubi
    Rubi Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

Such a stunning venue! My husband and I knew we didn't want to get married at your typical ballroom venue, we came across Casa Feliz and knew we had to see it in person. We flew to Orlando and Lori gave us a tour, it was exactly what we wanted! Such a beautiful location and venue! Lori was so helpful from start to end! Highly recommend Casa Feliz!
  • Ariel
    Ariel F. Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect venue, the perfect day!

From the first time we laid eyes on the Casa's beautiful property to the send-off on our wedding night, the venue, the staff, and the beauty of the Casa Feliz never ceased to amaze us! We worked with Crystal during our wedding planning, and she was such a major contributor to our wedding day success. The professionalism and helpfulness of the staff is second to none. If you're considering this property for you wedding day, I strongly recommend that you take a tour = you will leave with no question that it is the perfect venue!
    Alexandra Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic from beginning to end

I seriously can't say enough wonderful things about our experience at Casa Feliz. Crystal is wonderful, the location is beautiful, the Christmas decorations were lovely, the food was delicious, the staff was amazingly helpful... We truly had the most magical wedding.
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 03/22/2019

Casa is a DREAM!!!

Casa Feliz is a literal dream venue. Every inch of Casa Feliz is rich with history, charm, and character! I could seriously be here everyday if I could. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The caterer, Arthurs, is delicious you wouldn't want any other choice! The small courtyard in the middle is my favorite area and was so perfect for our first look and bar! I just loved our wedding so much and am so sad it's over! Get married here!!!
    Ashley E. Married on 03/15/2019

Wonderful Wedding!

Lori was our coordinator and she was amazing! Every detail we wanted was captured. She was quick to respond and our wedding day was perfect. Everyone loved the food from Arthur's and Casa Feliz is a beautiful backdrop! Wouldnt change a single thing.
  • RJ Silva
    Rj Silva Married on 03/08/2019

Picture Perfect Venue!

What we loved about Casa Feliz was that we let the venue be the star of the design, we didn't have to do much to it! It was beautiful and the spacing was perfect for 100 guests. The mansion is in great condition, and the facility is run well for both ceremony and reception, and even the pre-wedding getting ready upstairs! The beautiful brick walls and the view of the sunset was picturesque that all my guests loved. And best of all - it was the cheapest venue we found! Cannot recommend booking here for a small wedding enough.
  • Georgia
    Georgia Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful venue - perfect day!

I fell in love with Casa Feliz the moment I saw it. It was the first venue we saw and ended up being the only venue we had to see to make our decision! We first dealt with Marie who was awesome and very helpful but then she moved away. Lori took over and she was nothing short of awesome as well! She helped us at the open house and she was there every step of her way anytime we had questions via email or over the phone. On our wedding day she made sure everything was going according to plan in conjunction with our wedding coordinator and everything ran like a dream! Thank you Lori and your team, we had an amazing wedding day!
  • Maria Gabriella
    Maria G. Married on 01/19/2019

Extraordinary & unique Venue

Jeff and I got married last Saturday at Casa Feliz. Everything was above expectations, the venue is perfectly a magic place for an intimate, classy, elegant and at the same time simple wedding because the place is so beautiful you don’t need to do much as far as decor. In our case it was a destination wedding and Crystal was amazing to work with; very professional and sweet. The staff servers were also very professional and friendly, and food was delicious, well presented and my family is still talking about how great it was. Our guest were all so surprised of how beautiful and magic the place was. All the pictures were so beautiful.
    It was truly my dreamed come true in this magic place and I thank you all for making our big day so special and for making unforgettable memories not only for Jeff and I, but for all of our guests.
    Jeff & Gaby
  • Alyson
    Alyson Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t of asked for a more
    Perfect venue!!!!! This was everything I dreamed of and the team behind this venue is amazing.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/16/2018

The venue of my dreams!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married somewhere memorable, and when we first visited Casa Feliz, that's exactly what the venue is. The venue is filled with so much history and gorgeous landscapes, we HAD to get married there. Along with the venue, they use Arthur's Catering exclusively so you get to work with either Crystal or Lori - who are fantastic!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/06/2018

Dream Wedding Venue

When I saw pictures of Casa Feliz, it was love at first sight and I knew nothing would be able to top it. You just simply can't take a bad picture with the backdrop of the blue shutters against the lovely pink brick and swaying mossy trees. We received so many compliments from our guests about the historic home and its welcoming atmosphere. It's perfect for a smaller, intimate wedding such as ours (roughly 60 people). The staff is also very friendly, responsive, accommodating, professional and thorough. They were happy to answer any questions we had along the way, no matter how small the detail. Both our ceremony and reception were held at this venue, which was lovely and convenient! We loved that they have a dedicated caterer, Arthur's, so we didn't have to worry about finding one separately. They are extremely flexible with the menu and ingredients that were included in the dishes we chose. They also take food allergies of your guests seriously and created allergen signs for each of our menu items. If you're looking for a beautiful and unique, but non-traditional wedding venue with lots of history (look up their story!) and charm, Casa Feliz is THE choice.
    Lindye Married on 02/17/2018
    We rented Casa Feliz for our wedding ceremony and reception, and I could not be more pleased with our selection. The staff were amazing and very attentive to our needs, and made our wedding day truly incredible. The facility is gorgeous and well maintained, and the catering company worked with them seamlessly, and we were able to make great use of the indoor and outdoor space. We had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful everything looked, and the ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this location to any couple looking for a truly unique venue for their wedding.

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! We LOVED being a part of your special day! Seeing your face light up on the day of your wedding when it was all put together is the icing on the cake for us! Congratulations to you both!
  • Elba
    Elba Married on 01/06/2018
    Our Casa Feliz wedding was a dream come True, from the moment we walked in we knew it was the place for us. Marie was amazing the staff the food the bartender, everything was perfect. We had a surprise cold front and Marie was right on top of making sure we got heaters to keep us warm, she knew how badly i wanted the dinner outside,answered all my emailed silly questions... i would not have changed a thing!!!!!

Casa Feliz's reply:

Thank you Elba, for the kind comments. You and David are a very special couple and we are happy you selected Casa Feliz.
    Adeel Married on 12/23/2017
    For that intimate wedding party between 50-100 guests I don't think it could get any better than Casa Feliz for a wedding in Orlando. A historic, rustic yet grand, brick, Spanish Mansion. We had about 70 guests and it was absolutely perfect. Most of the guests mentioned to us after the party that it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. There are many different rooms that you flow through. We started the party with a cocktail reception in the front courtyard set to a string quartet, moved through the house to sit under a romantic tent with dim lighting for dinner with gorgeous flowers, and then entertainment was inside the house with a DJ blasting the music. Such an intimate setting and totally original compared to the many hotels that you can do a wedding at. I highly recommend Casa Feliz!

Our wedding video link from Maiography, you can see the beauty of the venue! - https://vimeo.com/249035823