Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique Reviews

65 | Kissimmee, FL

65 Reviews for Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique

Deanna · Married on 01/18/2019

I couldn't say enough about this shop! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Deanna!! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique!!

Daffnee · Married on 02/24/2018

AMAZING. This little gem is exactly that. I am SO happy I found this place. The service was through the roof, I never felt pressured and it was one-on-one. I loved almost every single dress I tried on! Purchased the perfect one and I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Daffnee!!
    We love to hear from our brides and are so happy we could help you find the dress of your dreams!!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

I had the wonderful experience of selecting my wedding dress at Casa Di Bella Bridal Boutique. When I made my appointment online, they asked me what style of dresses I was interested in so they can be prepared for my appointment. As I approached the entrance they had a sign welcoming me and my party with my name on it. They give you their undivided attention and the boutique is absolutely lovely. They give you the entire boutique with your appointment so there are no distractions. I went to another boutique in Orlando prior to working with Casa Di Bella and I have to tell you it was a Zoo! Doesn't even compare to the level of service and professionalism. I would recommend you give Casa Di Bella a try as they have the most gorgeous dresses. I tried on about 10 dresses because I saw so many lovely designs. :) To complete a lovely experience I said "Yes" to the dress! So glad I found them. I am looking forward to working with them on making my dream day a reality!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy and honored to be a part of your special day. We look forward to working with you also and can't wait to see you again when your dress arrives.

Cheri · Married on 01/07/2018

This was the second bridal shop I went to. Dina was fantastic with helping me (even when my mother kept pulling dresses off the rack that Dina knew would not work for my body type). I tried on probably 10 different dress and was getting frustrated that nothing gave me that special wedding dress feeling. That didn't matter and she kept bringing me dresses to try on. The last dress I tried on I loved but it wasn't until Dina brought out the same dress just in a different color. I immediately knew that was my dress. I fell in love with it. There were no ifs, ands, or buts. I said yes to the dress right then and there. I can't thank Dina enough for working with me (and my mother). Don't hesitate at all to check her shop out!! It is definitely magical and that is not because it is near Disney World!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Cheri!! We had such a great time helping you find the perfect dress. We want everyone to have a "magical" experience at our boutique. We can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress!!
  • User7512873 · 1+ year ago

My experience at Casa di Bella was perfect! I arrived to my private appointment with a personalized sign with my name on it! The whole experience was wonderful! I told them what I was looking for, and then I picked out a few dresses I wanted to try on and they picked out a few additional ones. I got it narrowed down to a couple and they let me try on the dresses as much or as long as I wanted. I was sure I had found the one, but I wanted to bring my FMIL to see it, so they set up an additional appointment for me the next day! I ordered the dress the next day and can't wait to receive it! They made it so easy and fun! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique. We feel honored to be a part of your special day. We can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures!!

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

I loved the fact that every session with them was private for just myself and my loved ones. It made me feel like a princess. The selection is great, and the prices were just right. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at CDB! It was such a personalized and intimate appointment. I didn't know what to expect since this was my first time dress shopping but I found my perfect wedding dress with no problem and I could not be happier!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kelly!! You chose the perfect dress!! It looks stunning on you! We are excited to see you again when your dress arrives.
  • Alysha

Alysha · Married on 10/20/2017

What a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Alysha!! We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress! Can't wait to see your beautiful pictures.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I could not say enough great things about Casa Di Bella! I made a last minute appointment at Casa Di Bella with a few of my friends, not thinking much of it since I hadn't been having much luck at other shops in the area. From the first visit, the experience here was much more personal than anywhere else I went. I received an email from them walking me through all kinds of style options so that they could get an idea of what I liked before I ever arrived. Everyone we met at the shop was incredibly friendly, really made you feel comfortable, and seemed truly interested in helping you find just what you were looking for. They were very accommodating, and allowed me to set up 2 additional appointments to bring my family in. Every time the service was just as friendly and helpful, and they never made me feel like I was putting them out by taking up another appointment slot. Dina even went above and beyond to help make sure I was taken care of when we ended up finding out that my veil was backordered last minute (outside their control). Yanqing Li, who works with the shop to offer alterations, was also phenomenal and incredibly nice! Thank you so much Casa Di Bella for such a wonderful experience and for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/13/2017

I had the best experience at Casa di Bella! I was 40 mins late for my appointment and when I arrived they were so welcoming. They had already pulled several dresses for me to try on. They were amazing to work with. They picked my dream dress for me. They felt like family by the end of my appointment. I would recommend them to every bride.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wendy - thanks so much for the wonderful review!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress! We can't wait to see you again when your gorgeous dress arrives.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2017

I found my dream dress at Case Di Bella and it was the dream experience.

A work colleague had also purchased her dress at CDB and told me of her amazing experience and how personalized it was for her and her mom. When I finally got the opportunity in November to go dress shopping, I went to 5 stores in the area and found my dream dress at CDB. I told my mom after leaving the boutique that this was the best part of the wedding planning experience because we had the whole shop to ourselves and I was able to have a special moment with my mom and sister because of the experience they create for you. If you are looking for a dress in the Orlando area ... make CDB a must on your list for dress shopping.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are so happy that we provided a special experience for you and your family! We love to hear from our CDB brides.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

I absolutely loved everything about working with Casa di Bella. They were so kind and patient and made me feel so special. My dress was perfectly altered and on time for my day.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole!! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience from start to finish!!

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

If you are on the fence about Casa Di Bella, do not hesitate to make an appointment! I can not say enough about my shopping experience! Krista was so accommodating to me and my large, opinionated family, and not only helped me find my dress, she helped to make it perfect! We had such a wonderful experience that my mother even purchased her dress for my wedding that same day! The mother and daughter team that own this shop are one in a million! So friendly and helpful, even with all of my questions after I had purchased my dress!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ashley, we had so much fun helping you find your dream dress. We really appreciate your amazing review and your kind words. You are going to be a stunning bride and we can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful day!!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

I would absolutely recommend Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique for any lady looking for a personalized shopping experience and a beautiful wedding dress. I attended a bridal show in Orlando and won $500 toward the purchase of my wedding dress by simply entering their raffle. When my family and I arrived, there was a sweet sign out front of the boutique that announced my appointment. I didn't know how much I would love having a private appointment (they only take one appointment at a time so you have the shop to yourself). I tried on six dresses and that is all it took. I said "YES" and champagne was provided for me and my family. They are all about the small, thoughtful touches at Casa di Bella. I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can see it in person and try it on again. Thank you, ladies, for making this experience a fun, positive, easy one for a non-fussy bride!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We love making our brides feel special. We can't wait to see the beautiful pictures of you in your stunning gown.

Julie · Married on 12/17/2016

I had a great experience at Casa Di Bella! Not only do they make you feel special by having a one on one appointment but they truly care about finding the best dress for you. There are so many beautiful dresses at Casa Di Bella to choice from that you will definitely find a dress you love. And you even get a special surprise when you say yes to the dress! :) I highly recommend Casa Di Bella to any bride that wants to find an amazing dress during a personal and private appointment. Absolutely a great experience!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our boutique. We love to make each and every bride feel special while shopping for their perfect dress. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2016

Casa Di Bella made my wedding dreams come true!!! They make your appointment all about you and really put in the time and effort to find the perfect dress. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and they just blew me away, the atmosphere is so wonderful and beautiful! I ah a second appointment at another shop after leaving Casa Di Bella...but nothing compares...i went back after the other appointment and got the dress of my dreams from Casa Di Bella!!! I left in happy tears! They even sent me home with a sweet gift bag and sent a personalized thank you letter. One of the best experiences of my life!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jessica - we are so excited that we were able to make your experience at Casa di Bella so amazing!! We love to make our brides feel special!! We can't wait to see the pictures of you in your gorgeous gown!!

Maggie · Married on 11/19/2016

Casa di Bella provides and experience you dream of. They make you feel extremely special and celebrated from the moment you walk in and beyond.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our shop! We strive to make every bride feel special when they enter our store. We love our CDB brides!

melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

There is no better place to look for a dress than Casa di Bella. I was nervous about the whole process and was greeted to a wonderful store that was comfortable and welcoming. Krista and Dina are the best in the business and this was the easiest part of wedding planning. Dina even went above and beyond getting my veil to me in time for my wedding. Seriously, I feel like this store is the jackpot when looking for wedding dresses.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our boutique. We strive to make every bride feel special and welcomed during her experience shopping for the perfect dress. We can't wait to see your gorgeous pictures of your special day!!

Lillianette · Married on 10/21/2016

The owner made me feel so special and important.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Lillianette. We loved the stunning pictures of your special day!!
  • Kenzi

Kenzi · Married on 10/16/2016

Going bridal dress shopping at Casa di Bella was such a wonderful experience! They took their time, I never felt rushed and they were so genuine and easy to work with. Their dresses are gorgeous and can fit to almost any budget! I would highly recommend going to this sweet Mother/Daughter owned boutique in downtown Celebration.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress. We can't wait to see photos from your special day. We love our CDB brides!!

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Loved this Bridal shop! I had never been to Celebration before - and wasn't sure what to expect. Dina was kind, and patient, and very accommodating! Krista is prompt and courteous with emails. Loved that I was literally the only person in the boutique at the time of my appointment, and wasn't comparing myself to other brides or competing for time or attention or selection. I found my dress and didn't want to take it off! Hoping for more good service and things to come when the order comes in and the alterations begin. Would definitely recommend this hidden gem off the beaten path for a very nice dress shopping experience!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We love working together to make sure every bride feels special and cared for in our shop. We love hearing from our CDB brides!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/28/2016

There are so many dresses and store that sell the same or similar dresses by the designers, so I decided to chose my dress by process of elimination. Unfortunately because my family lives out of town and my fiancé (now husband) could not help me shop for a dress, I did my first round of eliminations by my lonesome. Every shop I walked into looked at me like I was crazy or did not even pay me much mind. Maybe because I was by myself or I looked young, not really sure. When I came to Casa Di Bella, they had a sign waiting outside for me, they treated me like a princess and their boutique was so cute with a private fitting room, Krista was the one who helped me and she was so sweet and helped me try on every dress I chose and it was honestly everything I wanted in my dress experience. I chose to go back to Casa Di Bella once my family flew in because yes, they had the designer dresses I was looking for and also mainly because I knew I would have the experience and the customer service ever bride should have while choosing their dress.. AND I DID. We had so much fun and Krista was very helpful and responsive. I bought my dress and veil there and I would recommend them ever time. I live in mount Dora and I never minded the drive. They also carry mother of the bride/groom and other dresses too which was convenient.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Alyssa, thanks so much for the amazing review. We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress for your big day. We love making our CDB brides feel special. Can't wait to see the gorgeous pictures of you in your stunning gown.
  • User6193301 · 2+ years ago

Krista and Dina are fabulous, look no further. They provide one on one service and make you feel completely at home in their shop. We purchased the bridesmaid dresses from their store, but I got my dress elsewhere, not because of them but because I wanted a specific mint green Disney dress. Their dress was my second favorite, I was really torn, but my favorite color won me over. However, their hospitality and service are second to none, so prchasing the bridesmaid dresses was easy. Great shop and you cannot go wrong with this mother/daughter duo!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so happy that we could help you with your bridesmaid dresses. Please send us photos of your beautiful wedding.

Recently moving away from the Central Florida area, my fiance and I knew we wanted to come back and get married there. I found Sue's store by searching online. I was able to make an appointment easily with her by e-mail. Upon entering her store, my mom and I were very pleased with Sue's knowledge and expertise. She gave us her full undivided attention, by not answering her phone and keeping her shop closed during our appointment. She was full of great advise for a new bride-to-be and was able to answer our questions. She listened to our comments on each dress and I was able to find my dress within 5 dress changes. She was wonderful and full of great wedding dress advice, like the different ways I can bustle my dress and what the style is for trains and veils. Her store is very nicely out laid and for any brides who feel overwhelmed with the variety of bridal dresses out there-Sue's store is perfect! She has the right amount of variety and styles.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Lindsey · Married on 11/14/2015

Casa di Bella is a must! I went to David's Bridal to try on what type of gown I was looking for but I knew I wanted a more intimate venue. Case di Bella was suggested by a friend at work so I gave it a try. On the day of my appointment, I met Krista who is part owner with her mom. I was the only bride allowed in the shop and Krista was very helpful. It was so great to be the only one there with my friends. The shop is a perfect combination of glitz and glamor with a home town feel. Krista suggested a few gowns and the first one I tried on was the winner. She also gave me a 'random' and it was a very close runner up. The communication was great, she knew my preferred method of communication was texting so everything was instant. I also bought my hair piece from the shop and I couldn't be happier. I received so many comments on my gown, I would recommend CDB to everyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Casa di Bella Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!! I'm so glad I was able to help you find your perfect dress!! Can't wait to see your beautiful wedding photos. I am so excited that you are one of our CDB brides. Krista