Carver Lake Venue Reviews

14 Carver Lake Venue Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Carver Lake

As soon as we booked with Carver Lake for our wedding a month ago, we knew we made the right choice! The barn and all of the land is so gorgeous and made for beautiful pictures. Patty was an absolute joy to work with and was always more than willing to accommodate us and help out wherever she could. I would highly highly recommend Carver Lake to anyone that is working with a rather small budget but still wants a beautiful wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Our event will be in June 2018. Carver Lake Venue is beautiful, the owners are very personable. Can't wait till our special day is here.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thanks Jennifer we are excited for you too!!

Morgan · Married on 11/11/2017

Having my wedding at Carver Lake Venue was my dream come true. Very thankful for Patty and her professionalism and doing her best to work with me to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. It is a beautiful venue! :)

Sent on 01/29/2018

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you Morgan. Our goal is to make everything as perfect as possible.

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

This place is amazing. The people are wonderful to work with and treat you like family.

katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding at carver lake was beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have it.

Carver Lake Venue 1

Kirk · Married on 06/16/2017

K & A Catering recently had the opportunity to serve at Carver Lake. Beautiful venue with awesome staff!

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2017

Carver Lake Venue was so wonderful & I couldn’t have had a better place for my wedding! They do everything to help & our day was so wonderful!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Carver Lake Venue 2

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you Hannah. You and your whole family were great to work with. Wishing you and Kyle a "happily ever after".

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

This was a really nice place to have my dream wedding:)!! The owners are so sweet and will answer any questions you have. Beautiful place:)!

sharon · Married on 04/08/2017

Go! GO! GO!! Lovely place! Lovely people! As the mother of the groom, I can say I thought everything went spectacular with this venue!! Patty and her crew are a great group to work with also.

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Carver Lake Venue is the perfect place to get married. The Barn and beautiful landscaping provide many photo ops for your special day. The owners are a pleasure to work with and are willing to help any way they can.

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

I have had the pleasure of working at the Carver Lake Venue as a Wedding Day Coordinator. My experience with Patty and Tommy have been great. They were very gracious in showing me around the property and listening to what the bride and groom wanted for their special day. This venue is beautiful and will sure meet the needs of any event held there. Patty was available and accommodating to my needs as a coordinator. I will definitely suggest Carver Lake Venue.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you Michelle for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Emily · Married on 09/02/2018

Patty was awesome to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you Emily. Your wedding was one of a kind. Lots of great moments to share. Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

AMY · Married on 10/20/2018

3.2

Ray/White Wedding

Not enough room for 200 people. No more than 100 for guest comfort. Unlevel ground not conducive for elderly, handicapped and children. Pretty setting.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you for the phone call Amy. I appreciate you letting me know that you wanted to remove your review. Unfortunately I don't know how that can be done. I will contact my rep and see if she can help. They may need to get in touch with you to confirm. It meant a lot for you to take the time to call and let me know about the misunderstanding. We try our best to always make all of our events the best they can be.
  • Paula

Paula · Getting married on 10/05/2019

2.0
      2.0

Just a Few Items to Make Note of.....

Beautiful setting for those getting married. Especially earlier in the day and with a small to medium guest list. Definitely does not seat 200 people. We were able to fit (tightly) 130 guests.

Be mindful of the hours in the contract- No Candles, No using nails/command strips won't hold...can use thumb tacks IF you can get them into the wood. No Alcohol after 9PM, No Music after 10PM and must be packed and vacated premises by 11PM. Which doesn't sound so bad unless you're having a 5PM wedding, the time goes back very quickly. And if you don't mind the owners being there and blowing out your candles 2.5-3 hours prior to end of the evening.

Great for day time weddings of 100 or less guests!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Carver Lake Venue's reply:

Thank you Paula for your comments. As with all contracts it is important to read them. We state it is your responsibility to enforce the rules. When you don't it makes us the owners seem like we are over stepping. The wedding was beautiful but we have had many beautiful weddings that didn't violate the contract in as many ways has you did. All of which could have been avoided by reading the contract before planning. Thank you for making sure that our future couples know the importance of that.