CarterQue Reviews

CarterQue 3
CarterQue 4

Benjamin Kashishian · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Caterer

Carterque was awesome and glad we switched to them weeks prior to our wedding. Their food was absolutely delicious and on top of that, very affordable. Cheaper than what we were going to go with prior that did not include bar tending and trash service. We found at end of the night a congratulations card to my bride and I. Customer service was superb.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Easiest catering decision!

We used CarterQue for our wedding catering services and they have been nothing short of phenomenal from start to finish. Colleen and Rob were our main point of contact and they had the entire day running seamlessly. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the food was, but what everyone including myself, guests and parents of bride and groom also made a point to talk about was how impressive the service was. I loved having a wedding meal that wasn’t your typical plain chicken or salmon. For those who may be wondering, we had the garden salad, pulled pork, beef brisket, Mac and cheese, red skin mashed potatoes, cornbread and dinner rolls- it was all amazing and it’s fairly priced as well! 100% would recommend these great folks over and over again.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/17/2019

Great food, great people, AMAZING Wedding!

Carterque did a great job with our wedding on 4/27/19. They were professional, kind and accommodating throughout the planning process and made all of our requests a happen. They were instrumental in the setup at the venue and the dinner area looked amazing! The food itself was delicious and guests really enjoyed it! I can’t get enough of their Mac & Cheese and the pulled pork! The staff was very professional and helpful day of as well. I can’t thank Colleen and everyone with Carterque enough for making our wedding a great day! - M&B

Sent on 05/09/2019
    CarterQue 5
    CarterQue 6
    CarterQue 7
    CarterQue 8

CarterQue's reply:

Brittney & Meagan - It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Your family was amazing! We wish you the best of a lifetime of happiness together!

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Food!

We chose CarterQue for our wedding because it’s one of our favorite local BBQ places to go to! Colleen, who’s in charge of the catering, was a pleasure to work with! When we first did our tasting with her, she went over every menu detail with us. She helped us to plan out our appetizers and buffet menu. Colleen created a “day of” schedule for us to make sure everything went smoothly, which took a lot of pressure off of us! She helped us to plan out every detail to make sure that the food and bar were all set on our wedding day.

On our wedding day, Colleen and her crew made sure that we received appetizers at our table, they made our dinner plates for us, and made sure we had drinks. They kept the tables clean and the drinks filled all night. At the end of the night, they packaged up our leftovers and helped us clean up. CarterQue brought enough food for all of our guests to get full portions of all the meats and sides that we chose. We still had enough food left over for a week after!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Carterque was the best idea for our rehearsal dinner! The food was amazing and was ready for us on time! Loooove them!!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Carterque for our wedding this past weekend and everyone LOVED it. We already loved the food but it was great to see it go over so well with our picky guests. The only complaint is that someone mentioned they had run out of mac and cheese. I'm not sure if they had brought another tray and just didn't reset yet or what the situation was, but we didn't ACTUALLY run out so it worked out fine. They gave everyone huge piles of food, the food was hot and fresh, and for our budget we got so many different options. The staff were professional and accommodating.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved Carterque for our wedding. My husband and I met at a BBQ restaurant and we knew we needed to have some bomb BBQ. Colleen was amazing to work with and made everything so easy. Their food was delicious and flavorful! Their BBQ meatballs with their signature black raspberry sauce was a total hit for cocktail hour! I would highly recommend Carterque!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Eileen · Married on 05/05/2018

We had CarterQue cater our wedding two weekends ago and the food and service were fantastic. We chose them because Colleen is amazing and the food KNOCKED OUR SOCKS OFF! They provide alot of extra touches like calligraphic menus, bartenders, recommending other vendors, and helping with setup/teardown. We've had many attendees comment on how delicious the food was and many went back for seconds or thirds. Working with Colleen to decide on a menu and get all the details sorted out beforehand was great; she kept everything simple and made the whole process as stress-free as possible. The entire day-of service team were extremely helpful and friendly and did a great job, even after having to scramble to change the location of appetizers due to rain.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Emily · Married on 03/23/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Colleen and the CarterQue catering staff. So many compliments from our guests about the food, including 2 thumbs up for a chef. The day-of staff
    and bartender were so helpful in getting the venue set up and went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. If you've looking for great BBQ, and a catering staff that doesn't stop at serving food, look no further.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kyle · Married on 11/11/2017

Carterque made the process easy. Food was fantastic and a great value. Staff was professional and responsive. The bar never had a line and cleanup was done before we knew it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Colleen was super helpful with any questions we had and the crew was very professional on wedding day. We also used their bartender! All the food was to die for and they had a variety of sauces that was so delicious!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tracey · Married on 09/03/2017

Carterque did the food for our wedding reception. It was fantastic. Everything was delicious - especially the mashed potatoes.
    The only thing better than the food was the service. Their team did a great job and Colleen anticipated every detail to help things go so smoothly. Highly recommend carterque!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Colleen was wonderful and the food was delicious!

Sent on 01/15/2018

margaret · Married on 05/27/2017

We wanted barbecue for our wedding and CarterQue was the first and only place we went to! As soon as we tried the food- literally one bite - we knew it would be the vendor for our wedding because it was so good. Colleen was always professional and consistently kept us confident in her services; she was more on top of things then I was some times! She has a lot of wedding experience and constantly asked questions about what we wanted and knew exactly how much food to bring so we would have leftovers for the next day. Even though she couldn't be there the day of, her employees were more than prepared. They were courteous and just as professional as she was. A great memory I have was when one of my guests came up to me and said "This is the best food I have ever had at a wedding. Usually people have these fancy dinners that aren't always that great but this could not have been better." I would recommend CarterQue to provide the food and services for any wedding. It was especially great to use them because they recently partnered with a rental place and our venue required us to provide every single thing (chairs, tables, china, etc.) so Colleen organized everything exactly the way we wanted- perfect timing! It ended up being less expensive then every other rental place we had gone to. The bottom line - CarterQue food was delicious and its employees were organized, professional, and helped my husband and I have so much less stress than we would have if we went with anyone else.

Sent on 07/26/2017

CarterQue's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I was so glad that even with a little rain, the day went off well and that a good time was had by all! We hope you get a chance to stop by the restaurant and enjoy another good meal! Colleen

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

My wedding was amazing and the food was great! I had a barn wedding and the food tied everything together it was incredibly delicious and the staff was awesome too.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

My fiancé and I had one goal when planning our wedding, excellent food! We had so many guest complement the food at the wedding. Beyond the excellent food, the service by all the staff was flawless. We were able to sit back and enjoy the wedding while the staff hosted a great meal. From the tasting to the grand event, the coordinator was 100% professional and customer focused. I would highly recommend them for catering, especially a wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

CarterQue catered and bartended our wedding and did an amazing job! Colleen worked with us from the start, and was present on our wedding day as well. She and the crew made sure everything on their end ran smoothly, and even helped us to coordinate and set up other aspects of our wedding as well! The food was delicious and the service was wonderful throughout the night. We had so much leftover food to take home at the end of the night, it was crazy. You definitely will not run out of food when you have CarterQue cater! For the price, they provide exceptional value and service.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Vianne · Married on 04/22/2017

Colleen at CarterQue made the process of decision making very easy for us. We knew we had several food issues to deal with and she was able to give us the options we needed. Also, the crew for the day, Tosh and Robert did an EXCELLENT job. They were pleasant and responsive and went above and beyond the call of duty in their service. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Gloria · Married on 04/15/2017

CarterQue has the best food and it is nicely served. So happy I had them for my daughter' s wedding reception. They did an excellent job. The staff was professional and efficient. I really thank them all for their hard work! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Brandy · Married on 12/29/2016

Wonderful experience! My husband and I used CarterQue to cater our wedding and highly recommend them. Easy communication, flexible, and when the big day came we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Hollie · Married on 12/10/2016

The food was fantastic. Very Professional. We will definitely use CaterQue again for future events.

Sent on 02/01/2017

I absolutely loved having Carter Que as the caterers for my wedding! The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone to cater their wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

Carterque was absolutely amazing! Colleen was very attentive making sure that our big day was absolutely perfect. Everything leading up to the big day was also amazing. I would only suggest that the day of staff members pay better attention to the way they are packaging the food when they are done. They placed a full container of potato salad between our hot meats and spoiled the entire full container of potato salad. I was not a very happy camper beings that we paid good money for the potato salad (and it was delish). That is the only compliant I would have.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Such a wonderful experience for such a big day! I would highly recommend CarterQue's!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Laurie · Married on 10/15/2016

Book them! Colleen was fantastic. They were booked with two other events the weekend we were interested in, but Colleen brought in extra help and worked our event herself. The food was great, the staff neat and very professional, they were ahead of schedule and were cleaning up without us even realizing it. They even helped set up our dessert cookie bar. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/02/2017