Carrolls Florist Reviews

Carrolls Florist 5
  • Jillian

Jillian Mauldin · Getting married on 11/29/2019

The best florist !

Chad was so professional and honest , I would recommend him to any bride planning their wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Christina A.

Christina · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing florist!!

I first learned about Carroll's from my sister in law who used them for her wedding in 2017. I did some of my own research on Staten Island as well, and decided to use Carroll's after finding the best value and quality at Carroll's. From the initial phone consultation with Chad, I knew I wanted him to be part of our wedding day. I showed him photos for inspiration and he really understood the vision well. We setup a time to meet in person and the sample he made was gorgeous. His sense of style matched my vibe for the wedding nicely. He went over all the details for my wedding and knew exactly what to suggest to help make my vision a reality. Even up to our final call before the wedding he gave me great suggestions and helped make some tweaks along the way. Chad, is knowledgeable, patient and has a great creative vision. The day of the wedding the florals were delivered on time to our hotel and we were blown away by the beauty of these florals. Everyone kept complimenting us after the wedding. The church, venue, and wedding party flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you again for being part of our special Day! We highly recommend Carroll's to friends and family. xox

Carrolls Florist 6
    Carrolls Florist 7
    Carrolls Florist 8
    Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Joe

Joseph Barlow · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding Florist

After meeting with several florists in Staten Island, choosing Carroll's Florist was a no-brainer for us. During our first meeting, Chad sat with us and went through the entire wedding, from start to finish, and created a vision for my wife and I. Chad kept in close contact with us to ensure that every single detail was worked out up until the night before. Carroll's work had blown us away with their quality of work and attention to detail. The center pieces that they created were absolutely stunning along with every other piece that they created. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a flawless florist!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

Gorgeous flowers!!!

Chad at Carroll's florist went above and beyond for us for our wedding !!!! Chad's customer service was absolutely outstanding. He is very passionate and knowledgeable and will bring any idea that you have to life. The flowers were all beautiful but the centerpieces in particular were just AMAZING! Guests were WOWed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Carroll’s Florist created the most gorgeous atmosphere for my daughters wedding at Hamilton Farm Golf Club on 9/8/18. Chad understood exactly the vision we had in mind and he created a simply stunning, flawless and magical ballroom! The ceremony, despite a little rain was absolutely beautiful! The bridemaid bouquets and the bridal bouquet were gorgeous! Our guests were in awe, and I was too. Chad is simply the best, he is so easy to work with, he listens, understands and then does his magic with flowers. We can’t thank you enough Chad for everything!!!

Carrolls Florist 9
    Carrolls Florist 10
    Carrolls Florist 11
    Carrolls Florist 12
    Carrolls Florist 13
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Giuliana · Married on 06/21/2018

Chad was absolutely fantastic to work with! We heard about Carroll's florist from a friend, and we are so happy that we went with them! Chad was able to take my vision for flowers and make it come to light PERFECTLY. He was so calming, responsive and reassuring from the beginning. He made sure to stay within our budget but still provide high quality flowers for our ceremony, reception and our bouquets!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Natalia · Married on 05/23/2018

This is my go to florist when I need some for an event. Their bouquets are extremely beautiful and the price is reasonable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Anthony · Married on 04/21/2018

Chad and his team not only made the entire process enjoyable, but they exceeded our expectations in every way. My wife wanted something very specific and unique for her center pieces, and Carroll's made it happen. The chandeliers they created for our wedding are something that our guests are still talking about. There's something to be said about working with a florist who is familiar with the venue you're getting married in because they were able to suggest and create custom pieces that complimented the space in ways we never could have thought of. Thank you Carroll's for all you did to make our day special.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Mary Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Chad from Carroll's Florist was easily the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Chad was unbelievably professional and knowledgeable throughout our entire planning process. He promptly responded to all of my emails and made suggestions on what type of flowers he believed would look best at my venue and church, all while keeping my vision in tact. We will absolutely be using Chad again whenever we need flowers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
    PS- The maitre d at our venue said that the room always looks the best when Carroll's is the florist.

Carrolls Florist 14
    Carrolls Florist 15
    Carrolls Florist 16
    Carrolls Florist 17
    Sent on 10/31/2017

Noel · Married on 10/06/2017

I worked with Chad and he was great. The staff is very personable and they are all nice. Everything looked so elegant and tasteful for my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

We couldn't be happier with Carrolls Florist.. they provided beautiful flowers/decor for our wedding. Chad was so easy to work with. He used his best professional judgment while still keeping my taste in mind. Thank you so much to this amazing company.
    XOXO, Amanda and James Amore

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2017

Carrolls Florist is simply amazing! Chad had created the perfect centerpieces and bridal bouquet. During our first meeting, he answered all questions and he came up with great ideas to have beautiful wedding centerpieces at an affordable cost. He created a sample wedding centerpiece for me even before I booked with Carolls! Upon seeing my centerpiece- I fell in love and immediately booked! I received so many compliments from my guests and even my venue itself. If you are looking for beautiful wedding flowers and centerpieces- look no further!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Tina · Married on 07/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Mary Ellen along with the creative workers at Carroll's. As a designer myself, it was important for me to find someone who shared my taste level & understood the modern, yet elegant look we were trying to achieve for our NYC wedding. To say that Carroll's florist made that happen would be an understatement. It was a breath of fresh air to walk into our reception and see it all come to life! Thank you Mary Ellen & the entire Carroll's florist team for being part of what felt like our best day yet! Xo Tina

Sent on 10/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/24/2017

I recently worked with Mary Ellen for my wedding at the Stone House at Clove Lake. She, along with everyone else, was amazing to work with. She got my vision perfectly and pit together the most amazing floral arrangements I've ever seen. I was so, so pleased with everything, from the service and professionalism to the finished product. Weddings can be very stressful and she made everything so easy (and did I mention gorgeous?). I would 100% go here for any future occasion and highly recommend to anyone shopping around!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Susana · Married on 06/23/2017

Beautiful flowers! Worked with Chad who couldn't be nicer. I gave him an idea of what I wanted and what my budget was, and he created the most beautiful centerpieces. They were impressive. The room looked beautiful and the guests were complimenting the flowers all night.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Linda · Married on 05/27/2017

This is the second time we used Carrolls Florist. First time was for my sons wedding. This most recent time was for my daughters wedding on May 27, 2017 (also used for her bridal shower in April) We had the pleasure of dealing with Chad. He was wonderful. Listened to our vision and made it come true. Was always available whenever we had question. The centerpieces for the wedding were not your typical flower arrangements. He made it beautiful . I would highly recommend Carrolls florist for your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kamila · Married on 05/27/2017

Chad and his team was absolutely wonderful for our May wedding. My husband and I did not reside in Staten Island or in the NY area. We were currently stationed at Fort Benning, GA as my husband is active duty in the Army. I grew up in Staten Island and my family is there so we had our wedding at Grand Oaks. We communicated with Chad through email and phone and he was very responsive. I sent him photos of what we wanted for our venue and he met every expectation. He also worked with our budget well and did not try to nickle and dime us. My bouqet was probably the most beautiful bouqet I had ever seen. It was a midnight rose and it was so well put together. Chad's team also delivered my bouqet, the bridemaids bouqets and flower girl baskets and flowers to the hotel room we were staying at. They were on time with no issues. The flowers at the venue took my breath away. I cannot thank Carroll's Florist enough for making our wedding day so beautiful with the floral arrangements. They really did the work and all you had to do was show up!

Carrolls Florist 18
    Carrolls Florist 24
    Carrolls Florist 25
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chad was amazing to work with! He was incredibly responsive and took the time to really understand what it was that I was looking for. The centerpieces and bouquets were more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined! We got so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. I would highly recommend Chad and his team!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2017

Chad was my florist and he was amazing. He knew I was on a budget and he never forced me to get more things. When I asked him about some flowers for the wedding he was honest and said, "that is a bit too much for your budget, how about we do something similar and do this instead?" I loved his honesty and he was so sweet. The wedding was phenomenal and breath taking!!!! Thank you Chad for everything!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Jennifer` · Married on 04/22/2017

Carroll's did an AMAZING job with our flowers. When I met with Chad, the owner, I gave him everything I could possibly want in floral arrangements and he was able to do all within my budget. My flowers were gorgeous and I could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 05/13/2017

john and stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

Chad and Kristin were awesome with us throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. Their choices of bouquets and floral ideas really matched the design and theme we were going for. They were very professional and courtesy and went above and beyond what we expected. They did such a spectacular job for our wedding that we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Dominique · Married on 03/04/2017

We worked with Chad at Carroll's Florist. He was amazing! He helped us make informed decisions about bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements. Everything on our wedding day was far more beautiful than I ever expected! He made our wedding day truly spectacular!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/27/2017

I worked with Chad for my wedding and he was awesome! He created my dream wedding and made the venue look like a magazine article! My mom is also very high strung and she had a little flip out and Chad handled it perfectly! He was such a nice guy and a pleasure to work with. He will make your dream wedding come true for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Molly · Married on 01/07/2017

There are few words that will do justice the work that Chad and his team at Carroll's Florist did for our recent wedding. They completely exceeded our expectations. It was more than we could have ever imagined, and I imagined what the flowers at our wedding would look like several hundred times in the year leading up to it! Not to mention, they all showed up big time and created our dream during a blizzard!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Chad. Our flowers were very unique and colorful, not your typical wedding flowers. And Chad worked so closely and tirelessly with us to create the perfect assortment of flowers. He was extremely attentive and accommodating. He was professional but so fun to work with. It was like working with a friend, and you knew for sure that he had your best interest at heart. We felt like we were working with a true artist - we hit the jackpot with Chad!! The absolute best!

When the bouquets arrived at the hotel the morning of the wedding, I cried. They were absolutely stunning. They were just what we wanted and exactly what Chad said they would be. Then, the ceremony. The Chuppah was unbelievable! It was beautifully constructed and expertly lit. And I can't even begin to describe the feelings we felt when walking into the room for our reception. For the first hour of the party I couldn't stop tearing because I couldn't believe just how amazing the room looked. We had a dais 25 people long on one side, and Chad created the most beautiful arrangement of flowers that traveled the entire length of the dais. Our centerpieces were varied tall and short, but both were candle lit and had the most interesting and beautiful arrangement of flowers. I had so many people tell me that the flowers were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen in their lives. Still to this day our guests are still talking and raving about how amazing the flowers were. Thank you Chad and Carroll's for making our dream a reality!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Jenny · Married on 01/07/2017

We loved our experience with Carrolls. Chad is an expert - we trusted his vision and guidance completely and were blown away by the results. His team traveled in a snowstorm to our venue, and still was prompt, courteous and delivered the highest quality flowers. We went back to our venue the following day to pick up some items and they had graciously saved some of the centerpieces which lasted far beyond our wedding and honeymoon. The best part about Chad: he is extremely accommodating and will do everything he can to meet your requests, but he really shines when you let him do his job. I gave him an vague idea of what I wanted (with no preference on flower type) and he ran with it. The results were magic. The whole team is a dream to work with; they provided floral arrangements for my bridal shower as well, and we also worked with Kristin on our wedding invitations. We recommend everyone at Carroll's and will use them for every future event - large and small!

Carrolls Florist 26